The Girl with No Name Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay with Antonia, gently running her hand over her partner's bottom and thighs, Silvítya sadly reflected that her relationship with Antonia was a lot like her relationship with Káloyankt. Whatever love she felt for the person currently in her arms didn't matter. Their time together was doomed to come to an end as soon as "the moon paid Antonia a visit". Their Paths in Life would not permit them to stay together.

----------

Note: It is difficult for a non-Danubian to understand the humiliation the concubines had to endure by allowing their Master to run his fingers through their hair. Braided hair is a tradition that goes back to the very beginnings of the Danubian nation and is a woman's primary symbol of honor. According to Danubian protocol, the top of a woman's head is considered her "space" and a forbidden zone for men. Religious traditions, among both the Followers of the Ancients and among Danubia's Christian denominations, strictly prohibited men from touching women's hair and prohibited women from allowing men to see their hair unbraided. The Grand Duke, by fondling the women's scalps and breaking the most fundamental sexual taboo of Danubian culture, was demonstrating absolute dominance over his concubines and stripping of all their dignity.

- Maritza Ortskt-Dukovna -