The Girl with the Hematite Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father Brooks retreated to a calm place in his mind. He'd long ago found methods of coping with own sexual desires.

Her son's long fingers had slipped inside her skirt and were clearly evoking a powerful response. Her underwear fell about her ankles.

++++++++++++++++

Claudine pushed her child backwards, increasing the distance between them.

"Stop...we can continue this later..." She gasped with obvious effort.

"Aw, Mom..." Isaiah whined.

Claudine smiled firmly then after a moment's thought licked his sticky hand clean. "Tonight, baby...I promise..."

The boy sulked off into the crowd, into the welcoming arms of several horny sluts in the crush of bodies.

Claudine, meanwhile, was alone on the dais and saying strange words under her breath...it seemed to be contrarily quiet yet loud enough to be heard in every corner of the room.

Everyone gathered felt a collective shortness of breath, pressure behind his or her eyes. Some present struggled to remain standing, clinging to their neighbours.

Brooks blinked. Was it a problem with his eyes? Bright spots of darkness seemed to be appearing all over the room, swarming fluidic and elegant around all the people, the braziers, the drapes...

Father Brooks shivered...the hairs at the back of his neck had risen up. He had experienced a deep sense of malice when one of the black lights had circled his head.

They were coalescing into a rippling pillar on the dais next to Claudine, who seemed unconcerned with the spectacle of it all.

The shifting black was mesmerising and when one turned one's attention to it it seemed to emit a curious murmuring sound, an odd bubbly chattering. A breast emerged from the shimmering surface before sinking back down. Seconds later a larger and more succulent pair appeared, heavy and juicy.

A human shape was becoming visible, the black substance fading, merging, being absorbed into the most faultless skin that has ever been seen...the woman that assembled herself before them could not be mistaken as a product of any natural means.

She exuded sex and her body was screaming out to sin. Her little black dress left nothing to the imagination. Her wide hematite eyes flashed around the room.

Samohteht (there could be not mistaking that it was her) paused and looked down. She smiled and lifted her left leg. As she removed Claudine's damp panties from her impossibly high stilettos everyone was treated to a fantastic view of her unending legs.

The demons' queen started to walk towards Claudine and her prisoners. Even the way she walked ...every step flaunted her curves, every swaying motion was exquisite, breathtaking.

"Ha ha Van Helsing, Jonathan Harker and Mina Murray, I presume?" Her voice wasn't heard so much as felt, like fresh linen, whispered and husky but perfectly articulated. Everyone stared at her full red lips.

"Please to meet you, Your Majesty..." Justine said in all earnestness and added a little curtsey. She giggled too.

"No, not Miss Murray...the lunatic Renfield perhaps?" Samohteht sneered dispassionately, arching an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't know Madam, never having read Bram Stoker's Dracula." Father Brooks said quickly.

She blinked just the once. The priest noticed nictitating membranes and shuddered. From the far corner of the room some one snorted.

People, Samohteht included, turned in unison.

Strapped to the Southern wall was a young girl, maybe in her early twenties. She was bald save a fringe that consisted of a trio of magenta ringlets. Despite her predicament she appeared unbowed.

"Silence hexspitter! I see no reason for mirth in these proceedings." The goddess was angry yet each word seemed like the sweet nothings of one's true love. That voice could make anyone do anything.

She studied Justine again. Again Noah Brooks could sense something reptilian in her gaze, something predatory.

Justine squirmed in the arms of her captors and her face screwed up under the intensity of Samohteht's scrutiny.

"The poor wronged wife...do your new friends know about your dreams?" She glanced at Brooks and Connor. "How every night you dream that the hospital staff use and abuse you? Taking it in turns to cum all over your face after they've defiled your ass? Hmm maybe you don't remember, you've buried yourself so deep, Justine...just fragments of mind..."

Justine fell to her knees, her eyes clenched shut. She was whimpering but predominantly she was panting. Whatever the bitch was doing to Justine's head was arousing her against her will.

"You do remember, though. You know that you finger your cunt and your ass when you can't get a porter or male nurse to satisfy you..."

"No..."Justine gasped, shaking her head, flinging tears around her. "No...."

The vision of perfection reached down and began to fondle one of Justine's exposed breasts. Justine's nipple hardened at the slightest touch.

"Hard to read but not so hard to manipulate..."

Justine was breathing harder and harder as Samohteht circled the nipple with a slender digit.

"Stop what the fuck you're doing to her!!" Connor spat. He yanked free of his guard and lunged at the merciless demon. Justine was an innocent, irrational and vulnerable. He just wanted her to be safe.

The police officer was tackled to the ground before he made it anywhere near the Queen.

"Tsk tsk, Mr Murphy, surely you're not so eager for your turn?"

She poured herself a goblet of wine and sipped from it elegantly. She looked around the room, noticing whose tits were being played, whose cocks or cunts. The sight seemed to please her.

"Father Brooks you brought an abomination with you on your holy quest." She addressed to the priest without looking in his direction. She only had eyes for Connor now. "Our policeman is a fucking fagot. He's in such denial about his true sinful nature he drowns himself in pussy. So many girlfriends, Connor and you couldn't find one that pleased you, not one?"

Connor was sobbing. She was in his head ...he could feel her thoughts worming around in there.

"It's not true...it isn't." He cried, looking desperately at Father Brooks. The old man's opinion mattered. Father wouldn't approve, would detest him...

"Admit it, you secretly know who it is that you want to fuck..."

Connor clammed up with all the defiance he could muster. He curled up foetal and weak. Samohteht sniggered at his futile resistance. She beckoned at someone from the crowd.

"You told yourself that you liked Shannon but isn't it true that you wanted you that shared his bed, wished it was you that received his love? It all seemed so unobtainable, didn't it? Sean was a good man, he was never going to leave his wife."

She sunk down to lay next to the stricken man. She stroked his hair in a perverse maternal-like gesture.

"You can have him, baby. Sean, how many people have you fucked since you came to Sixville?"

Connor opened his eyes at the mention of his old partner. He swallowed hard.

"Too many to remember, my lady." Sean replied. "I'll pretty much fuck anyone." He said proudly.

"See baby, the one you love is an unrepentant sinner. Any love for Shannon is long gone, the same goes for his soul...."

"No..." Connor croaked. He had hoped for some way to redeem his old friend...the man he loved....there seemed no point now...what was left to fight for?

"You can have him, Connor. There's no morality here...no God...just omnipotent lust and desire. Give you soul to me. It's quite painless." She felt Connor's body let go of its defiance and she pushed him towards Donheeney. "Lick his boots, boy."

Connor began to cry again. There was no fighting them, he'd fought for so long to repress his longings and they'd been exposed within minutes. He looked up at Sean. The older man gazed back neutrally, clearly too far-gone to care.

"Lick my boots, you piece of shit."

Connor hesitated then lowered his head. He'd never been so ashamed, so broken yet a part of him thrilled at being at Sean's feet. His stomach turned as his tongue made contact with leather.

"Do a good job," Samohteht said, crouch low and feline next to Connor, "and maybe we'll reward by letting you swallow all of Sean's salty cum..."

"Enough Samohteht! They should never been caught up in all of this, I was the one sent to kill you." Father Brooks yelled out.

Sean Donheeney was dismissed as easily as he was summoned. He was rapidly re-assimilated into the citizens of Sixville. He didn't spare Connor a second glance.

++++++++++++++++++

Samohteht's eyes narrowed to slits before she shrugged and laughed. She looked at him brashly. He could see the weight of centuries in her eyes.

"Did they ever tell you about Father Sollami?"

Brooks shook his head briefly. He thought he could see where this was going. He prayed to God for strength.

She walked behind him and folded her arms round his shoulders. The contact of her skin on his was electrifying. He had to force himself to continue breathing.

"Sollami was barely out of the seminary, barely into maturity. He was favoured by God and blessed with visions of Mother Mary. No man rivalled his innocence and piety."

Brooks found that the words were seeping into his consciousness despite his efforts not to listen. He shut his eyes.

"Seriously, this boy was utterly without sin. Left alone maybe he'd have achieved sainthood...who knows? The Catholic Church selected him to join the long list of assassins who have failed to murder me."

Her breath on his neck made him tremble...was he imagining it but it sounded as if her voice was shifting?...there were traces of his mother's voice, his sisters', Sister Mary, his first crush....it was impossible...

"Sollami was a beautiful man, Father. I enjoyed turning him....but I'm getting ahead of myself... He found me in New Orleans, maybe thirty years ago. He was captured very easily. The Church must have known that he'd never succeed..."

Noah nodded despite himself...he knew the Church sanctioned suicide missions.

"I discovered that he was immune to my charms and those of my daughters. Truly his love of God could not be supplanted."

A hand left his shoulder and slid round his torso, running over his strong pecs. Brooks' nipples hardened and he felt his balls twitch. He must hold out...he must hold out....

"Still, the boy was still flesh and bone. Mmmm his cock, Father...even tastier for its absolute purity.... I made it as hard as rock and cast over it. For months and months, there he was, feeling as if his balls were going to explode but never finding release. We used him to amuse ourselves. My children competed to be the one to break him. Mmmm, he was never going to be able to hold out forever....the Church was never going to mount a rescue." She shrugged, as if saying 'you do the math'.

Samohteht's timbre was deepening. These were clearly very fond memories she was recounting.

"The visions of Mary stopped and he began to say the most disgusting things, Father...so sick and depraved it was almost enough to make me blush....such dirty thoughts coming from such pretty lips. I sent my most beloved daughter Claudine to him and she undid his chains."

Claudine took over the narrative then.

"He was unhinged, his mind gone completely by then...his soul was so delicious...as he raped me, sodomised me, used me in my mouth, my cunt, I feasted on him. Think on it Father, a virgin priest driven to such perversions."

Father Brooks quivered. That poor boy was thrown to the carrion feeders.

"I was tempted to unleash him in a convent somewhere," Claudine said, "but he really was beautiful, curly black hair, olive skin and brown eyes...we use him to father more unholy children." She said with such relish. "And you, Noah, will you succeed where he failed? Will you be able to last as long?"

+++++++++++++++++++++

Father Brooks inhaled Samohteht slight peppery scent. He swallowed hard. He knew what was at stake.

"I am a just fallible man, succubus, but my love for the Lord, our God is unshakeable. His will shall enable me to prevail."

Her fingers on his ear sent tingles down his spine. It was a touch so far removed from normal sensation that he felt weak at the knees.

A caressing hand slipped lower and lower over his stomach. He had just enough time to glance at Connor before the hand was at his crotch.

"Gah ah..." He cried, expelling air even though he sought to fight against the pleasure of her ministration.

He shut his eyes as his cock hardened through the fabric of his pants. There was no freedom of self- control left now. He sensed Samohteht's smugness.

Father Brooks could not resist her as she pulled him down onto the cushions.

"Paster noster qui es in caelis..." He croaked even as her mouth touched his. "Hmmmm..." Brooks moaned as her tongue slipped past his unresisting lips. All conscious thought evaporated as her sweet saliva mingled with his own.

He wiggled beneath her, enjoying the feel of her body on his chest, his groin...her fingers unbuttoning his shirt.

The Queen rose up to admire his fit torso, rubbing her palms over his hairy pecs and nipples. She turned her eyes to his face, she gazed at him hungrily and Brooks shuddered, they were so inhuman yet so deep.

"Paster noster qui es in caelis sanctificetur Nomen Tuum adveniat Regnum Tuum..."

Brooks muttered, turning his face away from her. The sense of calm would not come...there were disquieting murmurs in his head...his mother telling him to succumb...his father telling him to be a man...

"OH Noah, has your cock really gone unused all these years? Was there no really convent whore willing to sit upon it?" The demon Queen inquired, her hands at his burgeoning fly.

Noah wanted to bat her away but his body was unresponsive, immobilised by her power. He wouldn't surrender, he wouldn't. His body may sin but his spirit would remain unsullied in its devotion to God.

"fiat voluntas Tua, sicut in caelo, et in terra. Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie Et...ah nah no...dimitte nobis debita nostra..."

Would the Father forgive his sins? Brooks was losing himself as his cock was liberated and swallowed by her warm and wet mouth. Her articulate tongue toyed with his pulsing head and circled the rim of his helmet.

Even with his limited experience Brooks doubted that any blowjob had been more expertly employed in the history of mankind. All of his extremities tingled and twitched. He looked down to see all of his length disappear easily into that mouth.

"sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris...." He whispered but the language wasn't just foreign and dead any longer...it made no sense...surely she wasn't sinning against him...nothing so good...

"No...stop....I...ahhhh...." An image flashed into his mind; his white cum on those bright red lips. He wanted it. He wanted to cum on her face. He was close now....no...he was a man of the cloth...faithful...to his holy vows...

With an almighty effort he heaved himself up the pillows and knocked the evil bitch from her place. He called upon God for the strength to finish the prayer, to remind himself of its power to fortify...

"et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed...libera...nos...a...malo!"

His arms were his again. He raised them as Samohteht pounced on him. The little black dress was gone now and they grappled together naked.

The Queen was so powerful and lithe that Brooks could find no way to fend her off. The priest looked at his companions but no help was imminent from that quarter.

His strength was almost gone, only a temporary reprieve, the effort to move had been too great and he kept getting distracted by his cock rubbing against her soft belly and enticing thighs.

Samohteht smiled as she brought his hands to her giant tits. They were her great weapons. Just holding them bewitched the man under her. His hazel eyes were transfixed.

"Go ahead, bury your head between them."

He paused and complied with her command.

"Ha ha ha...ah..." She groaned as the last of his willpower gave way and his virgin lips hurried to kiss every part of her tits, his tongue to lick one nipple then the next. God, it got her so damp....

She shoved him down on his back and sat on his face. Noah's shock didn't last long and soon he was drinking down the juice from her bare pussy.

"This is your communion now, Father." She snarled, gyrating and grinding on his face. From the way his tongue plunged and lapped inside her so knew he was willing to be converted.

In that dark and pungent place, Father Brooks could almost physically feel his old thoughts and beliefs fleeing from his sinful, lusting body...they would not be missed. Heaven was only to be found between his Queen's parted legs.

"mm...." He groaned, wishing he could survive on her lubrication rather than air. He cupped her ass and pulled her more firmly onto his lips.

She lent back, her hands resting on his chest. The priest was drinking in evil and she was siphoning off his soul as it was twisted and corrupted. He was truly hers now.

"Yes, yes...mmmm...yeah...." She cried.

All the eyes in the room were on her, worshipping her, and she soaked in the adoration from this atop this human altar.

Rocking back and forth, and fingering her clit she took it all in.

"Fucking hell...mmm..." She whimpered as she climaxed. It had been a long time since she had devoured on a soul as pure as this. Well fed and sated she came again and again.

++++++++++++++++

Eventually she lifted herself from the fallen holy man and was relieved to see he still lived. His flushed face was glistening with her fluids.

She licked his cheeks clean.

"What of your God, now?"

"There is no God but you, mistress." Said with such eager earnestness and perverted desire burning in his eyes. He pushed her onto her back.

As he rolled on top of her immaculate body and his cock was inserted into her tight cunt, he whispered to her,

"Quoniam titi est regnum et potestas et Gloria in saecula...."

She smiled, devilishly and wrapped her legs round his sweaty waist, her stiletto heels spurring into his thrusting ass and thighs.

"You're a tight fucking cunt..." He growled. " You fucking bitch, you like it like this?" He grunted as he shafted her roughly.

She watched his face, as he became a rutting beast over her. She saw a small crucifix hanging from his neck and sneered. That man was gone forever. His eloquent grunting was proof of that.

Brooks could not believe that her cunt could make him feel this way. He'd be enslaved to it for the rest of his days...nothing could've made him happier than damnation.

"Fucking slut...whore...gnnnnh....take it...take it...you like it like this don't you?"

"Mmmm, priest....fuck me hard...."

"Oh yeah...." Brooks shouted and he knew that he'd soon be cumming inside her .

As if she read his mind Samohteht spoke,

"I am not called the ' mother' for no purpose....ah...I am ever fertile...spill your seed in me and turn forever away from salvation....ah...."

Brooks sped up his pace, to impregnate this bitch, to fully revel in his debasement...

"anhhh....nnnnh....ahhhhhhh," He cried as his balls emptied load upon load of jism into her darkness. "Fuck....hoh...fuck...." He sighed breathlessly, minutes later.

++++++++++++++++++++

Samohteht looked down at her snatch, leaking Brook's creamy goo. She could feel life conceive inside her...and something else.....

++++++++++++++

She jerked up Brook's head. The fury and questioning in her expression needed no words.

Brooks collapsed in her arms and sobbed unceaselessly.

She flung him way.

+++++++++++++++++

"Mother?" Claudine asked, concerned as her Queen looked about her frantically.

Samohteht ignored her, pushed past her as she tottered from the raised platform.

She grabbed Connor by the throat and picked him up with one hand.