The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Luke baby, fuck me hard! Fill me with that hot cum of yours!"

Luke knew he was near, he was still in a trance-like state: was this writing, screaming nympho on the end of his cock really his mild-mannered mother?

Come on baby, Mommy needs your cum, she needs it so bad!"

Finally he came. As soon as she felt him squirt several stream of cum into her, Maria was hit by an almighty orgasm. She was still feeling its effects even after her exhausted soon had uncoupled himself. They both collapsed on the bed.

Mike returned home later that evening to find Luke in the living room. He looked exhausted.

Mike gave him a wry smile. "You have a good time last night with Angela I take it?"

Luke went red and mumbled a yes. All he could think about was how sore his penis was. His mother had spent the whole day practically raping him. He strongly suspected that this was just the beginning as well. Mike grinned as he saw the faraway look on Luke's face. He went upstairs. Maria was in bed.

"Did you have a good birthday sweetheart?"

"It was wonderful, thanks darling."

"Hopefully your birthday wish will come true."

"It already has." Maria murmured to herself with a smile.

To be continued?