The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie was a bit of a tear-jerker, and they both found emotional release in it. They didn't find the need to do anything more that night.

----------

A few nights later he was in bed, about to fall asleep, when the door opened. It was Amy, in her pajamas, buttoned up to the top, looking forlorn.

'Greg?' she asked wistfully. 'Can you do me a favour? I'm used to sleeping with guys, like, being in someone's arms in bed. With Paul gone I'm lonely. I'm not asking for sex, I'm saving myself for Paul. But I'm lonely on my own there. Can you just give me a hug?'

'Sure,' he reached out for her, and gave her a big hug. She sighed and relaxed.

'Can I sleep with you?' she asked. 'Not sexually. Just share the bed. I know it's a big ask. Maybe impossible. But I just want to be held. Please?'

'What have you got in mind?' Greg queried. This was starting to sound like trouble brewing.

'I've got my knickers on, and my pajamas. All buttoned up. You put on jocks, and your pajamas. And we keep it like that. We agree right now, no sex. Just a hug. Please? I'm trying to be faithful to Paul, but being lonely for months isn't going to help me do that.'

'OK, well what can I touch?' he asked. You made it clear before, 'no touching'. I can't hug you without touching you.'

'You keep your hands outside my clothes for one thing. And you don't touch below my belly button. You can hold my tits, through the pajamas. That's part of hugging anyway. And no kissing on the mouth.'

'Er, I might get excited,' he warned.

'I know,' she replied wistfully. 'I expect that. But keep it inside your pants. Let's be honest. Physically, my body probably want you. Mentally I want to stay faithful to Paul. Can you respect the mental me? Please? If we don't I won't have the courage to ask again, and who knows what crazy thing I might do over the next few days, just to get a hug.'

'OK, it's a deal.' he agreed. He got a pair of jocks out of the drawer, turned his back to her, slipped them on, and pulled some pajamas on. 'Hop in.'

She joined him, turned her back to him, and let him give her a nice big hug in the 'spoon' position. He put his arms around her, and put one hand on each tit. Where else could they go? He gently held her and kissed her on the back.

He tried to not move his hands too much, but he could tell that, despite herself, she was excited. She started pushing her bum back into his cock. Oh well, he thought, it wasn't against her 'rules', let it happen.

His cock started bulging, but somewhat constrained by the jocks, it wasn't overly obvious. He was sure she could feel it though, because the grinding of her bum became more pronounced.

'Amy,' he warned. 'Remember what you just said.'

'Fuck!' she exclaimed. 'Life was supposed to be easier than this. OK, hang on. I'll finger myself to an orgasm, just hold my tits. Then I'll be able to sleep. And technically we aren't fucking. OK?'

'Go ahead,' he suggested. She moved her hands down and played with herself, as he had seen her do through the camera. Though this time he was holding her tits. She quickly started trembling and shaking, and then let out a long shudder.

'Ahh, I needed that!' She flipped over and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. 'Night night.'

'Ah, Amy,' he responded. 'Now I'm the one that can't sleep. Fair's fair.'

'OK, roll over, face away from me, I'll put my arms around you, and you jerk yourself off. Then we can both sleep.'

He rolled away from her, put his hand on his somewhat excited cock, and did what she suggested. 'How many more nights we can go on like this?' he wondered.

They fell asleep. Hours later he woke up to find her close to him, so he put his arms around her, and she nestled into them. All very innocent.

-----------

In the morning they both felt a bit subdued. There were meeting their emotional and sexual needs in each other's company, without technically being a couple. It was a strange situation.

Greg wasn't sure how he wanted it to end. On the one hand he found her very sexy. Well, who wouldn't find a young, sexually active, woman sexy?

On the other hand he was much older than her, hardly appropriate partner material. And if they did sleep together properly they would both be simultaneously cheating on his own son. Already they were pretty much crossing the fine line. If not well and truly over it.

But he could hardly toss her out into the street. What reason would he give? Where would she live? What would Paul say? She had to stay, and they had to somehow make the most of the situation.

The occasional strip-tease was one thing. Sharing a bed was another. How long would they stay chaste? A day? A week? A month? Six months? He doubted it, partly because she seemed to want sex as much as he did.

Maybe they would fuck, but when Paul came home, pretend it never happened. He didn't have to know, and they could get on with their lives. Somehow he doubted it would be that simple.

She entered the kitchen, smiling brightly. 'Thanks for having me in your bed, Greg. I really appreciated it. I feel nicely relaxed now. And wanted. And loved.'

That last word was a bit of a stunner, he tried to pretend to himself it meant 'like father in law and daughter in law'. If they ever became that.

She grinned at him as she removed her pyjama top again. 'Back to teasing you. I don't have to worry so much about you getting carried away here in the kitchen.' She wiggled her breasts at him.

'Don't be too sure about that, my dear,' he muttered to himself.

'We better not do that every night,' she went on cheerily. 'I think we both found each other a bit hard to resist. And to be honest, I find you a bit more of a 'man' than your son. Not just physically, but the way you stood up to me earlier. A lot of guys fold under pressure, but you didn't. I do that as a sort of litmus test. In a long-term relationship, will they fold when things get tough? And I don't think you would.' She smiled at him again with a touch of admiration, that he found hard to resist.

'Ah, Amy,' he replied. 'Speaking of that, I don't want to just be around for you when YOU want a hug. Things like that have to be reciprocal. Like, you are available when I want a hug too. Even if you don't.'

'Sounds like you are negotiating sexual rights,' she giggled. 'But I agree, and admire you for it. Let's make a deal. Equal to equal. I won't refuse you a hug when you want one, and you don't refuse me one when I want one. Even if the frequency is a bit different. But no sex. Deal?'

'Deal,' he agreed.

'A better one than I got from Paul,' she muttered a bit more quietly. 'But let's forget the past.'

---------

A couple of nights later she joined him in his bed again. Insisted he wear his jocks, 'just in case'. And pajamas. She was wearing her pajamas, and her panties. They hugged affectionately for a while, and then he drifted off to sleep.

Waking later on, he could see from the moonlight that she was sprawled next to him, asleep, but she had undone the buttons of her top. 'What had she been up to?' he wondered.

The top had fallen off to one side, leaving one breast exposed, with the other still covered. He reviewed his options. She had said no kissing on the mouth, no touching below the belly button, but he could touch her tits.

What he had in mind wasn't too far out of court then. He reached over and stroked her bare breast as lightly as he could. He immediately felt his cock thicken up. Under its urging he edged a bit closer and gently kissed her exposed breast, working his way around it, and ending up kissing the nipple.

Feeling more and more turned on, he used his hand to stroke her other breast, feeling it just under her pyjama top.

She stirred into wakefulness, looked at what he was doing, felt what he was doing. 'What the fuck are you up to, Greg?' she asked. 'You've crossed the boundaries we negotiated. I said, 'outside the pajamas'. You are inside them. I can feel you.'

'I'm negotiating slightly different boundaries,' Greg replied.

She thought for a moment. 'OK. But no further.'

He kissed them tenderly, causing her to groan with desire as she felt the familiar heat returning to her lower body. Below the belly button. Where she had said he couldn't touch.

Breathing more quickly, she said, 'right. That will have to do. Stop now or I'll go insane.'

Obediently he stopped, and turned over. They both lay there wriggling and squirming for an hour before finally drifting off.

-------------

The next evening when she got back from Uni, Amy strode into the kitchen looking flustered. 'Greg? I can't stand it any longer. Two guys tried to pick me up today. I almost said 'yes'. I would have, too, if I hadn't known you were waiting for me here at home.'

He looked taken aback. 'What went wrong?'

'I didn't think I could go without a fuck for months, and I was right. I just can't. Feeling myself up goes only so far. It's not the same. A week between fucks with Paul was bad enough. And he wouldn't do it the night before he left, so it's two weeks now already.'

She pointed to a kitchen chair. 'Sit,' she commanded. He sat.

She straddled him, legs apart, so his growing bulge was between her legs. She flung off her top, leaving just a black bra on. Her tits were only inches from his face. She wriggled. 'Here's the deal,' she said. 'You promise to fuck me tonight, or I go out and find someone else, somewhere. Anywhere. I don't care what I said before. I didn't know how much I would want it. And I want it tonight. Now, even. I want YOU, Greg. You are more of a man than every man I've ever met.'

She reached behind herself and unclipped the bra, letting it fall away onto the floor. Edging further forwards, her breasts pushed into his T-shirt. Her hips were grinding away. She stuck her mouth on his, and as he opened it, pushed her tongue in.

'Please, Greg. We'll work out what to do with Paul later. What to tell him. Maybe nothing. Maybe he doesn't have to know. For all I know he's screwing some tart over there anyway.' Her eyes flashed dangerously.

She pleaded, 'please, please. I need your manliness. I need your strength. And I need your fucking inside me right now! So please ask me into your bed, properly this time, as girlfriend and boyfriend.' She looked at him imploringly.

Greg stood up, took her hand, and led her off to the bedroom. His new girlfriend.