The Girlfriends' Club Pt. 04

Story Info
A key, a first, a phone call.
3.5k words
4.56
22.1k
5
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, cock locked up in a terrifying contraption, waiting at home, nothing to fill my time but endless fantasy. I could have just hunted the world's smallest bolt cutters, I suppose, but since there's no reason not to be honest here, I wanted more. I wanted to see what happened. I was filled with a dull aching need and had no way to relieve it.

I cleaned myself up when I got home, stashing the freshly scrubbed toy in my dresser, making a note to tuck it away in my office at some point. I was pacing back and forth, obsessively re-reading my phone. Karen and I exchanged sporadic messages as she went about her day. We were both obsessive people watcher and judgers- the latter a trait I realized I should probably abandon. Just look at me. My phone was in my hand when Jan checked in.

Janice: You'll be available in 20 minutes?

I had a choice, yes, but I didn't really have a choice. I told her I'd be available. What's worse, I went and fetched a pair of panties from where I had.. Where I had set them out to dry after washing them. I slipped into the soft pair and then slid my pants back on. She was ringing the door bell before I realized that she hadn't told me to put them on. I just assumed. I didn't want them, did I?

"Darling," she announced as she walked past me, handing me a bag to carry. I was a tiny bit taken aback by the size and weight of it. "Come on. We need to hurry! I'm on a schedule which means you are, too!" I followed along in her wake. Since both of us were readers, we had our bed, but also a large, comfortable seat. Jan walked to it and shrugged her way out of her loose summer dress. What she had on underneath was worth than nothing, black lingerie that including a pair of stockings and a garter belt. Somehow, more undressed than undressed, she grinned, clearly appreciating the effect her look had on me. Settling into the chair, she spread her legs and snapped, a mimicry of the time I had snapped at her to suck my dick while I watched a football game. It had been a joke while we dated, that sometimes one of us just needed to be serviced.

"Jan," I hesitated. "Please. Come on." Her eyes narrowed.

"She'll be home soon and you'll be back in her hands. I didn't realize I was such an unwelcome helper; maybe I should feel unwanted?" She toyed with her necklace, tugging at the small key on the chain. "Should I leave? Or do you want my help?" You already know: I went to drop to my knees without another word, but she halted me with a hand. "Naked."

I can't describe why, but somehow it was more humiliating to strip before kneeling before her thighs. Just pulling off my shirt left me feeling extra vulnerable. When I dropped my pants, she squealed in delight at my panties and the bulge of the cage under them and waved for me to stop undressing.

"Oh! Oh! You are so good after all. Come on, darling. Do your job. Hurry. Fast like a hungry bunny."

I fell to her. Something about her tone, her posture. Having gone without an orgasm during this fairly eventful day wasn't helping either. Following her order, I was direct, the teasing, nibbling, and soft breathing trimmed down to a minimum. I wasn't seducing her to an orgasm, instead I was on the job, doing exactly what she wanted. Her hand in my hair helped guide where she wanted me and she directed my speed by just ordering what she wanted. Her other hand tapped away on her phone. I realized she had reduced me to just a human vibrator. My face went a deep red when it dawned on me that it was possible she was using me while she was busy sexting someone else. I really was just a toy at that moment. She ground my face into her while she had a very brief, shuddering orgasm. My cock was painful in the cage, angry at being confined. I was amazed at how in thrall I was.

"I think you might have earned some free time, but I'm not sure I trust you yet. I'll make you a deal though. Do you want a deal?" My eyes soaked her in, the feminine control she exuded, her pinked skin from her orgasm, and I realized that even without the threat of the blackmail, I'd dance to the tune she wanted. I was swollen with need and the hunger to make her happy. I have always been strongly influenced by my desires and she knew exactly how to exploit that. I nodded my head and lowered my eyes.

"What deal?" My eyes had ended up staring at her pussy and my mouth actually salivated a little. I mean, come on. Really? My tongue just wanted to start in on her again. She had to have known that I'd agree to almost anything. Which is why, after a few moments of rustling around in her bag and a minute of me following her directions as if I were a robot, I found myself on all fours, carefully cuffed so I couldn't get away. The enormity of my situation rushed in; I was literally trapped now. She must have seen the panic in my eyes because she was instantly beside me, her hand soothing stroking my hair.

"It's okay, you can trust me. You're in the club! I'll take very good care of you." She continued to murmur reassuringly as she stroked me gently. She pulled the necklace over her head and played with the key. "I'm going to let you out. I'm also going to leave you out- for now- because you're being so well behaved. Good boys don't need to be locked up." One of her hands pulled out and swatted my ass then she began to draw a finger around the edges of the panties. "Or I guess I should say girl. I mean, look at you." Her finger slid under the fabric and teased at my balls, tracing between the cage's bars. "Actually, tell me you'll be a good member of the club and I'll let you out." I didn't hesitate, blurting out immediately that I'd be perfect. She laughed and then released me, tugging the panties down so they were stretched between my knees. "No, dear; you have to say you'll be a perfect girl!"

"I'll... I'll be a perfect girl." I said it. You would have said it too in the situation. Well, maybe you would have walked away. Maybe you would have been smart enough to not end up where I was, but I was there and I was a giant ball of need, lust, and fear. You don't know what that will do to you. She laughed. She laughed and sounded so happy. More than that, though, she undid that little lock and released my dick from the holster she had forced it into. She knelt down next to me, dangling the cage from a finger.

"Wow, look how small it is!" Her other hand began to massage me, bringing my member to life. Her fingers danced up and down, gently. Really she was just grazing me awake, making my hanging balls twitch with her delicate touches. "I was going to get a regular size, but I took a guess." I winced. I knew I was a nice sized man, but it's impossible not to respond to that sort of implication. "Not like, well." She trailed off, setting the cage aside and using both hands to milk at me. I kept growing, harder than I could remember being. It will sound paradoxical, but I was almost numb with need. Her hands felt distant while at the same time I was lost in waves of pleasure.

"Do you want to see something," she asked after some unknown amount of time passed. I'm sorry, I was physically trapped and at the extreme edge of lust. I was being teased and taunted and for some reason I was responding in an excessive fashion- I couldn't stop it. Her hands froze. "I asked a question."

"Yes, yes! I'm sorry. I want to see something." One of her hands resumed a very light teasing and I found myself slowly descending and regaining some self awareness. She thrust her phone in front of my face. It was another exchange with Karen.

Janice: Remember Derek?

Karen: How could I forget Derek? Capital D. Why?

Janice: I was doing some shopping and I found something that looked identical. Is it?

The phone vanished and Jan's hand returned, holding a weighty dildo. I'd be amazed it was less than eight inches, but it was also surprisingly thick. It was a dildo that belonged in porn, realistically rendered. Much later, I'd learn it was a mold from a real actor. At least I was right about where it belonged.

"This is what I found. Do you know about Derek?" I shook my head no. I probably didn't want to know. Even with my rod straining like it was, it felt tiny next to the toy in front of me. "I helped her fuck him once. I bet you didn't know that. Want to know why?" The phone returned.

Karen: Haha! Maybe a tiny bit too small. That memory is firmly imprinted. :P

Janice: I could see why you needed help.

Karen: Have you been drinking?

Janice: Yeah! Have you?

Karen: It's hard not to at these.

I sighed, softly. I realized that Jan had stopped stroking me, her hand cupped close under my glans while I read and re-read the exchange. Jan pulled her hand up and showed me the small puddle of precum.

"There's more," she explained. Her hand went back turning the puddle into lube. "Do you want to read more?" I nodded. "I asked a question, speak up."

"Yes," I murmured. "I want to read more."

"Say please. Actually, say please, Miss." I could hear the capital letter in her voice. Was everyone a capital but me?

"Yes, please, Miss. Let me read more."

"Okay, but remember, you asked." Her hand returned to massaging my cock, pairing the messages with intense waves of pleasure. Her face looked gleeful as she offered up more of the exchange.

Janice: Then we both have excuses!

Janice: If you-know-who is the same caliber of man, I'll lend both my hands again.

Karen: Haha! No. He's fine. But if Capital D is a 44 magnum, he's a...

Karen: I don't know guns. He's weighs in at like two- thirds. I'm not sore all the time!

Janice: You don't miss it?

"Do you want more? You'll have to earn more." I licked my lips. I had a guess of how I would be required to pay. My guess was wrong. "Where's the plug?" One of her fingers teased across my asshole, causing it to flex and me to twitch. I was impressed by how the restraints held me. Yes, I told her. I couldn't do anything else. I couldn't get away when she came back. I couldn't squirm off when she lubed me up, one hand keeping me hard. The whispered exchanges as she readied me.

"Where does this go?" she asked in a sing-song voice.

"My ass." I was significantly less cheerful.

"Don't you pay attention? Remember. I expect you to remember everything." Her hand came cracking down on me hard. I found myself jumping to get away from the spanking she was giving me- a spanking to a grown man- but I also didn't yell at her to stop. I felt almost like an observer through it all. After the last one, I whispered what she wanted to hear.

"It goes in my ass pussy." She laughed and seemed so joyful and sweet again. One hand worked my cock again, making sure it stayed hard, while the other hand gently caressed my stinging backside. She leaned over and kissed the burning flesh. Next thing I knew, the same cold pressure I felt yesterday had returned.

"So ask for it. I want you to ask for it." Her hand was milking me, no other word. My entire body blushed this time.

"Please put it in my ass pussy. Please? I want more." I was nothing but a vessel for shame. I closed my eyes and let my head hang as she slowly worked the plug into me again, spreading me. Her hand working some kind of dick voodoo keeping me imprisoned as she twisted the toy and backed it in and out. She was fucking me with it, no other word. Just the first half inch, then inch, but she was working me over like a man preparing to fuck. She somehow made it feel magical, too. At some point, I think gravity shifted on me and suddenly it was all feeling good. I was just a giant canvas of sensation and she was painting on me. I wanted so much more. This wasn't who I was underneath, was it? She finally pushed the plug home, settling it in me. I felt spread and full, but the way she leaned down and breathed in my ear made me feel wanted and precious, too.

"There you go, darling. There you go, baby. Miss Janice knows what you need." She alternated between showing me screenshots and stroking me, twisting and tugging on the plug. The conversation slowly unrolled in front of me.

Karen: He's just fine.

Janice: But do you miss Derek? I only had him that once and I still think about him. That's why I went shopping.

Karen: Fine. Yes. But you can't tell anyone.

Janice: I never do. You know I only do what's best for you. Girlfriends forever!

Karen: Girlfriends forever!

Janice: Any great eye candy?

Karen: One guy. It's not so much that he's beautiful, but the hands on him.

Janice: I KNEW YOU MISSED D!

I can't describe what it felt like. The humiliation and shame. The tiniest flare of anger, but I was locked down to all fours, cock dripping and hard, panties around my knees: how could I judge? There were also things I missed from other exes, too. I couldn't bring myself to be angry. Because while I might be turning out to be... whatever this was, I didn't need to be a hypocrite, too.

Janice: I have pretend D now. I'll bring him over when you're back.

Karen: I can't! You know I can't!

Janice: He can watch. I owe him- he could even join in.

Karen: He's not like that. I've dropped hints. He's actually not overly aggressive in bed.

Janice: That's okay. I'll tell him what to do! I bet I can train him to take commands as well as you!

I was taken aback. This entire time I thought she was the one hesitant. If I had just talked, I could have been doing so much more. I flashed back to some of the more compliant women I had dated, the ones who enjoyed being on bottom. Karen and I could have been having that fun, as well, this entire time. The rest of the messages caught up to me- Karen had been under Jan's thumb too? Jan showed me the next sequence, clearly after some kind of discussion had taken place.

Janice: You realize how big that will look on me? On my tiny frame?

Karen: Yes, Miss. It'll be enormous.

Janice: You like enormous, don't you?

Karen: Yes, Miss. I love whatever you want me to take.

My jaw dropped. What. The. Fuck. What had I missed? Was Jan a sociopath? Was she a perfect fantasy? Punishment or reward? And how little did I know about my Karen? The phone buzzed in Jan's hand and she snatched it back.

"Head up, eyes closed. Stay that way."

I hear her rustling around behind me. I could only imagine what else was coming my way. My knees ached, my still un-emptied balls ached. I struggled to keep my head up and eyes closed. She twisted at the plug, working it out until it was past the dent that kept it trapped. She fucked me with it again as she pulled it out.

"You remember safe words, don't you?" I nodded. A safe word or phrase was something you said to indicate that things had gone too far, it was code to stop. I also realized I probably could have avoided all this- she was willing to play by some rules. "Your safe word- well, actually, a phrase- will get you out of this. Everything will end instantly. Just say it as loudly and clearly as you can." Her phone started buzzing. "Open your eyes." She twisted the screen to show me Karen's name. "Your safe phrase is: Karen, she's fucking my boy pussy." Then she hit speakerphone.

I genuinely think I went out of my mind. I think I just locked up. Catatonic state. Seconds ticked by before Karen's voice filled the air. Jan had the volume all the way up.

"Hello?" Jan looked like the proverbial cat who caught the canary. Karen's voice was tiny and scared, but I knew her more than well enough to hear the lust in her little quiver.

"Hello, what, dear?" I felt pressure return at my ass again. She had only pulled the plug out to taunt me, I suppose.

"Hello, Miss Janice!" Karen almost stumbled over the words. Janice pressed her toy into me and I realized suddenly that it wasn't the plug; the shape was different. It was roughy the same size, though. I realized what was about to happen. All I had to do to get out of this was tell the truth. Which would mean being exposed. Although what I was hearing made me wonder if it would matter at all.

"How much time do you have? Just a minute? Two?" As she said it, Jan slipped first one inch then a second into me. I was in complete overload. Somehow, in all the emotional turmoil, the physical was amplified, every sensation turned all the way up past eleven.

"Not long. I have to be back. I can't." Karen trailed off. I thought. Until I realized how hard she was breathing. She was masturbating, clearly. From the sounds of it, she was hurrying, building quickly.

"Tell me me what you want then." There was no other term for what Jan was doing to me besides deflowering me. While she talked, she slowly worked her fake cock into me. I could have stopped it. I could have protested. It wasn't anything more than she had already had in me, though, and I wanted to hear what Karen would say and do. I'm writing in angst that I loved the moment too much, but the truth is that I wouldn't have ended it for anything. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I almost felt fulfilled.

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me with that big fake cock. Like the old days!" Karen was panting out the sentences in little bursts. I knew that pre-orgasm sound.

"And? Go on." Jan kept one hand on my hip as slid in and out and reached out with the other to clutch my hair and pull my head back.

"Fuck me. Like a dog. Yank my head back." Karen's words sank into me as deeply as Jan did. She was going to be in this same position. I couldn't blame her. I didn't feel like a man any more, I just felt like a vessel. "Feed me cock. Fill my whore mouth." I was stunned. My precious little Karen.

"Just like with Derek, right Kar?" Jan had picked up her pace. Something about her angle was rubbing against me. I felt a powerful waves building in me. When Karen answered, it almost sounded like she had started crying.

"He never. Looked at me. The same. He only. Saw. A whore." How could I be angry at that raw need. She was clearly humiliated and turned on. Naturally, I was the definition of empathy. I knew exactly how she could end up there.

"That's okay, baby. I never liked him. I think you and your boy are much more suited for each other. Come for me." She did. It was like a switch. It was as genuine an orgasm as I had heard from her. Jan chirped out, "Good girl!" before reaching down and hanging up. She repositioned herself and I realized she was about to reach for me, as well. What I didn't expect was that the moment her hand hand touched the tip of my cock, I exploded. Urgent ribbons of cum flew out of me, actually clipping my own face as they flew by. Jan's laughter sounded warm and gentle, but it still cut at me.

"You are a natural." She slowly slid the dildo from out of me, peeling off a condom that she had wrapped over it. Kneeling down next to me, her small fake cock bobbing obscenely, she reached to begin uncuffing me. She paused, though, then turned my head towards her. She held my eyes and then whispered, "Just the beginning. For both of you."

She was right. As always.