The Girls Across the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spotted the pizza on the table. "Cold pizza - breakfast of champions. May I?" I could tell he was trying to keep the conversation light, which was only making things more tense. I had a feeling I knew why he was here, so I broke the ice for him.

"Did you speak to Sylvia last night?" I asked.

He put the slice of pizza back down. "Yes, I did. She said she had a wonderful time. She's quite fond of you." His tone was tentative but hopeful.

"She's amazing," I said. "How are YOU today?"

"I'm fine. I'm hoping we're fine, too."

I stood and looked at him again, staring into his face, which was making him uncomfortable. I didn't really care that he was uncomfortable. I needed to do this. After about a minute, he said, "What are you looking for?"

"Her. Them." Finally, I turned my head away. "And I don't see them."

"Is that a good thing?" he asked.

"I think it means that, if you're not doing anything tonight we can grab dinner together. But be forewarned. If one of my girlfriends drops by, I'll drop you like a hot potato so I can spend time with her."

The End

*****

Author's Note: This story was rather different than others I've shared. I live a normal (whatever that means!) life but also have battled severe anxiety and depression since adolescence. I hate that there is still a stigma associated with mental illness, so I wanted to craft a story where people who need to actively manage their conditions day-to-day find a way to be happy and have some fun. If you struggle with depression, anxiety, or anything similar do not be ashamed - be honest, get help, and learn to trust that there are people who understand. If you are one of the lucky ones who don't have to deal with this, don't dismiss others who do as weak or broken - we need your understanding, compassion and support.

One other totally unrelated note. This was my first transgender themed story. An idea had popped into my head about a shy guy who is befriended by a TV or TS who agrees to give him his first sexual experience. I was curious how other authors had handled that idea. Oddly, virtually all the "TG and straight guy" stories I found involved dominant shemales, bending the hapless man to their will, or transforming them into cum-craving converts. I am not TG, but all of the transgender people I know are not at all aggressive or selfish; they are warm, kind, and sensitive. And to me, that's sexy.

Thanks for reading.