The Girls at the Store Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the couch, incredibly turned on by the sight of two of my "daughters" deep kissing, fondling each other's breasts, playing with their clits, and humping on that double dildo. Julie's chest and throat started showing a sexual flush on her pale skin, and Tanya began her quiet moaning. Carla, for her part, was grinding that vibrator into her love canal which was beginning to leak the sweet juices I had come to love so much. Incredibly, all three of them came at nearly the same time, and the room was heavy with their combined musk. I had already decided to sit on my hands to control the urge to smear my pre-cum all over my meat and pump it to the release it so desperately needed.

When Carla had recovered a little, she said, "OK, grab your dildos and try to deep-throat them now. Julie and Tanya stayed locked together on their shared toy, while Carla turned her vibrator off and quickly began working it down her throat. Watching their teacher, the students were able to duplicate her movements. Carla then pulled the vibrator out of her mouth and said, "Daddy, I think we're ready. Come over and stand next to the girls. Girls, put down your individual toys and get yourselves close to cumming again on the double dildo.

This was so hot that I had to look away to regain some control. I was afraid I would cum on their faces without anyone even touching my manhood. Carla saw my distress and nodded to me that I was doing the right thing. "Think of anything you can, and squeeze the base of your shaft, Daddy, to keep from cumming. The girls are going to work on you together, and they need you to last so they can share in giving you the pleasure you deserve."

I regained control, feeling the churning in my balls subside, even though I could hear that Tanya and Julie had both cum again while I was staring at the wall.

Finally Carla said, "OK, I think Daddy's got himself under control again, so we can begin. Julie, you're the youngest, so you go first."

My sweet Julie turned her hypnotic eyes to mine and began to lick my dick very slowly, with only the lightest pressure. Then she wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft and started pulling me into her mouth. It was heavenly, looking down at her firm breasts swaying gently as she settled into a slow rhythm. With every few strokes she made, she advanced me further into her mouth, until I felt myself bottom out against the back of her throat. She hadn't gagged at all, and now she was making small swallowing motions. Even though I was using every bit of my self-control to keep from cumming, I knew I was going to lose the battle pretty soon.

Carla could see this in my face, and told Julie to give Tanya her turn. Tanya surprised us all by immediately taking most of my length into her mouth, then smoothly working me down her throat. Like the rest of her, her mouth and throat were unusually small for a nineteen-year old girl, but she did an admirable job of taking most of my meat into her. This time there would be no stopping me. I said, "I'm going to cum!" Carla, who had moved between the other two, pulled Tanya off me just in time to lean in and get the first blast directly into her open mouth. She grabbed my penis and directed the second shot at Julie, who caught most of it on her tongue, then aimed me at Tanya's hungry mouth for the third serving of my cream. Julie got the fourth and last portion of the load. They all looked up at me and opened their mouths so I could see their white-coated tongues, then they all swallowed with great enjoyment. After that, Tanya milked me with her delicate, small hands, managing to coax a little more into her mouth. Then they all licked me clean.

"Did we do it right, Daddy?" Julie asked.

I said, "At this point, I'm not sure any of you could do anything wrong with me! I love you all so much!

"We love you too, Daddy. We can hardly wait until you've recovered and can fuck us all," Carla said.

"Let's draw straws to see who gets him first this time," Tanya laughed.

to be continued....

12