The Girls College Ch. 01

Story Info
Miss Smith collects her new student.
3.5k words
3.97
73.1k
58

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

Her heels click-clacked against the stone walkway that led to the large wooden front door. A young man in his early twenties opened the door as she climbed up the steps.

"Good morning, Miss Smith," greeted the boy, bowing in front of the short lady who stood before him. The young man bent down in front of the lady and laid a quick kiss on each of the round toes of her black leather pumps. As he got up from his kneeling position, he went back to his standing position by the large door.

"Good morning, Patrick," she greeted him back, her voice was shrill but with an intimidating and dominant air to it.

She entered the large building through the door that the boy named Patrick held open. The three inch heels of her shoes emerged into the large front room of the orphanage, where a tall lady in a dark blue blouse and long black trousers that were flared at the bottom stood. Her high heeled leather ankle boots were barely visible under the wide bottoms of her pants legs, only their rounded toes sticking out. Miss Smith slowly neared her, the rhythmic taps of her heels getting slower and spread more far apart. The tall woman, who towered over the much shorter lady before her, didn't look Miss Smith in the eyes as she was approaching her. Her head was instead tilted completely downwards so she looked at her black trousers and the toes of her ankle boots sticking out from beneath them as they stood, completely still, on the brown marble floor of the large room.

Miss Smith reached the woman, standing directly in front of her so the rounded toes of her shoes were visible to the much taller woman as she kept her head tilted. The short woman's French tipped fingers slowly reached out towards the taller woman's chin, pushing it upwards so that the two were making eye contact. None of their facial expressions changed as they stared at each other, the taller lady's almost conveying a feeling of fear.

"Why did you summon me here, Sophia?" asked Miss Smith, both pairs of their spectacle-clad eyes still locked onto each other.

The woman named Sophia stepped back slightly and shifted her weight onto her toes as she slowly knelt down before Miss Smith. Her hands touched the cold floor and her head tilted down, as her lips, covered in a natural pink lipstick, made contact with the toes of the short woman's shoes. Much like the boy did only seconds earlier, Sophia pecked Miss Smith's shoes with a quick kiss on each toe, but not getting up from her knelt position like him.

"Mistress, I found a perfect student," she said, her voice shaky and frightened.

"I trust he's ready for me to inspect him?" quizzed Miss Smith's shrill voice, looking down at the sight before her as the tall lady was knelt down at her feet and staring at her shoes.

"Of course, Mistress," confirmed Sophia, still obviously intimidated by the woman in front of her. "He's waiting in the cellar for you, Mistress."

"Take me to him," said Miss Smith, lifting up her left foot and tapping Sophia in the chest with the toe of her shoe, gesturing for her to get up from her position below her. Sophia slowly eased back up to a standing position, and turned around when she was upright again.

*****

The ladies' heels walked through the halls of the orphanage towards the cellar. All the doors in the hallways were locked, and the boys of the orphanage were bound to their rooms. Reaching the end of the long hallway, there was a wooden door unlike any other in the orphanage. The rooms of the boys all had white doors with simple handles on them, but this one was much larger and held closed by a myriad of locks and bolts.

From her right trouser pocket, Sophia retrieved a keyring with five keys on it, one for each lock of the door. Her hands trembled as she unlocked all of them, and her long, slender fingers reached for the golden doorknob. The knob was turned and the door was pushed open, revealing a stone staircase that led downwards.

Sophia stepped aside, allowing Miss Smith to walk by her and down into the cellar. It wasn't a very long staircase, and she reached the end. She turned right and saw a familiar sight.

In the middle of the small cellar, was a low wooden table. It was the only item inside the completely empty room with dull cement walls, dimly lit by a light bulb hanging from the ceiling. This was except for a young man who was stood on top of the table, completely nude. His hands were by his sides and his eyes were covered by a black cloth to block his vision. He was trembling and frightened as he stood there, his bare feet were shuffling around on the table constantly.

He had heard the two pairs of heels walk down the staircase, and he knew that he was being watched by Miss Smith and the matron of the orphanage, Sophia. The boy gulped in fear, his loud, deep breaths audible as he waited in fear.

Miss Smith held out her left palm towards Sophia, and the tall lady immediately reached into the left pocket of her trousers and pulled out a white packet of sorts. She slowly placed it in the outstretched palm before her. Miss Smith took hold of the packet and slowly tore open the top, reaching inside with her delicate fingers to pull out something.

A white latex glove was pulled from the packet, and dangled from Miss Smith's fingers. She crumpled it up into her hand as she reached into the packaging to retrieve the other. Her hand stretched out once again, and this time Sophia slowly took the packet from it and slowly slid it into her pocket again.

Miss Smith pinched the two gloves between her fingers by the cuffs and allowed the crumpled latex bundle to unravel itself so the gloves hung from the grasp of her thumb and index finger. She put her right hand into one of the gloves, slowly filling it with her soft flesh and flaring her hand open before curling her fingers to make sure they were secure inside before snapping on the glove. The loud snap made the nude boy jump as he stood on the table. The process was repeated for the left glove, as it was slowly pulled onto her hand before being secured with a loud snap.

The boy's breathing intensified as he heard a pair of high heels nimbly approach him, then the clicks stopping before starting to circle him. Miss Smith looked up and down the boy's naked body as she circled him, her gloved hands folded in front of her. As she visually inspected him she paid extra attention to his sexual organs. More specifically, his stubby flaccid penis that hung between his legs. His skin was very light and he obviously didn't get much exposure to the sun. His feet still shuffled around on the small table occasionally to ensure he kept his balance, but their constant movement also conveyed a feeling of great anxiety.

There was nearly complete silence in the room for a few seconds as Miss Smith planted down her feet firmly in front of the young man after circling him a few times. Sophia watched on in curiosity, paying great attention as her Mistress's latex gloved hand reached out towards the nude boy's flaccid member.

The sudden coolness of her gloved hand, applied so unexpectedly to his testicles, made him sharply inhale. Miss Smith smirked to herself as she cupped the boy's scrotum in her left hand, hearing his breathing pattern change once more. He gulped out of anxiety once again, and she started to roll his testicles between her fingers.

"So, tell me," she spoke, and the boy heard her shrill voice for the first time since she had entered. "What's your name, young man?"

"P- Err... Paul Edwards, Miss," stuttered the boy, having to clear his throat partway through his answer.

"Paul Edwards, you have a noticeably small penis, wouldn't you agree?" asked Miss Smith in an insulting tone. She didn't hold back on humiliating the boy on their first meeting whatsoever.

"I- I- I don't know, Miss," he managed to piece together an answer, still very frightened as the short lady fondled his scrotum with her left hand.

"It's still flaccid though," she commented, now resting Paul's flaccid penis on the palm of her left hand. "Do you think its erect state will impress me more, Paul?"

"I don't- I don't know... Miss,"

"Would you like to find out?" asked Miss Smith, her voice almost curling as she traced the bottom of his soft shaft with her left index finger.

"Ye- Yes, Miss," he answered, he still sounded absolutely terrified but he felt excited as he heard and felt Miss Smith.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp slap land on his shaft, delivered by a latex-clad hand. Along with this strike, the hand that was previously gently fondling his sac now tugged violently on it, making him squirm in his standing position. He groaned in pain as Miss Smith removed her hands from his crotch completely.

"Wrong answer, Mr. Edwards," she said. "Another little boy who is way too easily controlled by their sexual urges I see."

Sophia shook her head as she looked on, she knew exactly what would happen to him after she had asked the simple question earlier, after witnessing her do the same to so many other boys in the past. She still watched on as her mistress walked around Paul, until she faced his backside straight on.

"On your hands and knees, Paul," commanded Miss Smith, watching as Paul slowly knelt down onto all fours, his cute bottom now looking up at her. Paul barely fit on top of the table in his position, and felt uncomfortable as he stood there like a dog.

Miss Smith's hands reached forwards and she laid them on his respective bum cheeks. Her thumbs rested on the start of the indent of his crack for a few seconds. Paul groaned as her thumbs dug into his tender skin and slowly pulled apart his cheeks to reveal the adorable dimple of his anus behind them. She giggled at the sight of it, tracing a finger along the length of his crevasse, stretched open widely by her other gloved hand's fingers.

The hairs on Paul's back stood upright as Miss Smith traced along his bottom with her fingers. The feeling, which was surprisingly nice, also made his flaccid penis respond as it bounced and started to grow in size.

"It's adorable," she remarked, still tormenting his hole, making it spasm as she ran her fingertips around it. "Has there ever been anything inside it, Paul?"

Sophia's mistress's lack of subtlety when humiliatingly interrogating her subjects didn't fail to surprise her, even though it wasn't near to the first time she had experienced it.

"Yes Miss," he answered, truthfully, as he was still having the outer rim of his anus brushed and circled by Miss Smith's dry fingertips.

"Have you ever been violated by one of these boys? By one of their willies?" she asked, her words painfully penetrating the blindfolded boy's dignity.

"No Miss," he spoke softly, near to a whisper, as the dominant woman so expertly toyed with his feelings with her embarrassing words.

"Right, and have you ever felt any urges to do such things to a boy? To insert your small little willy into another boy's bottom? Playing with another boy's private parts? Have another boy play with yours?" Miss Smith asked, she knew questioning boys' sexualities was always a good way to embarrass them, nearly always breaking their pride down. The addition of the humiliating terms she used also helped this process.

Paul blushed profusely, because he knew his matron was standing in the corner of the room though he couldn't see her. He knew she was watching him, and he felt mortified having to answer the lady's intrusive questions before her.

"N- No, Miss," he stuttered, having to question himself on it first before answering.

Suddenly, he felt a firm pressure pressing through his outer anus, as Miss Smith's dry gloved finger intruded him. He groaned, nearly screamed at the extreme discomfort this produced. Sophia winced as she watched, though she knew it was coming. Miss Smith knew that entering him without prior lubrication, and only a completely dry latex-clad finger, would provide great discomfort to him. As her finger made contact with his velvety sphincter, slowly pressing into his backside with a great struggle, the boy moaned and groaned loudly. His penis, which was in the process of hardening, almost immediately went to a flaccid state as the older lady's finger started to explore him.

"Don't make such a fuss," play-scolded Miss Smith, as she vigorously rammed her finger into his rectum, producing a loud scream from her subject.

He had never experienced such a strange pain, a pain that is desirable yet horrible at the same time. It was unlike any pain he'd ever felt, it was extremely painful but he didn't want it to stop. It felt like his sphincter was going to tear apart as Miss Smith's, obviously skilled, finger explored it without lubrication. Not long after the torture had begun, he realised his penis started growing again. Miss Smith started to saw her dry finger in and out of his behind, making him scream on every inward sawing motion of her finger.

Sophia watched in horror as one of her favourite boys to ever walk into the orphanage was tortured and hurt by her sadistic mistress. She knew what terrible things she would put him up to when she summoned Miss Smith to the orphanage to collect her newest student, but also knew it would eventually be for the better.

Paul's painful screams turned to sobs, occasionally intersected by moans that he forced out due to the strange pleasure the woman's finger in his rectum brought him. He wanted it to stop, but at the same time he didn't. His shaft was nearly rock hard as Miss Smith's violent motions became slower and gentler and she finally slowly slid her finger from his canal, giving his left bum cheek a sharp slap with her gloved hand after it was completely withdrawn from his backside.

"Tight fit," is all she said, removing the gloves from her small hands and tossing them to the floor. She walked away from the boy, and planted one shoe on the first step of the staircase that led upwards, gesturing for Sophia to follow.

Paul was still bent over on the table, sobbing and panting after the intense sensations he had just been put through. His bottom was burning inside, and he felt somewhat disappointed that she had withdrawn her finger so soon, yet very relieved that the most intense pain was gone and he was only left with the burning sensation in his behind. He heard the two pairs of heels ascend the staircase once again and the door closed, but he was too scared to move.

*****

"Why is it you summoned me here again, Sophia?" asked Miss Smith as she watched the tall woman close the door behind her.

"Because I thought Paul was the perfect student, Mistress."

"Why? Did he show any signs of being a fit for my school in that room, Sophia?"

"No, Mistress."

"So you wasted my time?"

"No no no, not at all Mistress,"

"What am I supposed to do with him at my school? I come here to take disobedient, naughty boys and I turn them into well-mannered and submissive men. That boy didn't seem disobedient or rebellious at all."

"That's why I thought he was perfect, Mistress. Paul can be very disobedient and rebellious, but not when he's near women. He was given up by his single father because of his aggressive behaviour. I don't quite understand why, but he regards women as far superior to him, unlike other boys his age. I thought there would be no better way of keeping him at bay than a school full of dominant young women."

"I see," replied Miss Smith, nodding in understanding. "Pack his bags; I'm leaving in ten minutes. I want him nude as he travels."

Miss Smith hurried away, her heels tapping hardly and quickly as she nimbly walked down the hallway. Sophia quickly turned on her heels and opened the door to the cellar, rushing down the staircase to the sight of the young man still sobbing on the low wooden table.

He momentarily silenced as he heard the heels come closer to him, before the blindfold was ripped from his eyes. His eyebrows fluttered as they adjusted to the dim lighting of the room, and he looked straight into the dark brown eyes of Matron Sophia Oliver. She rested her hand on his cheek before she spoke.

"Pack. You're leaving in ten minutes."

He slowly got up from his kneeling position, before placing his bare right foot on the cold concrete floor of the cellar and balancing himself before lumbering towards the staircase. Sophia's large hand patted him lightly on his bare bottom as a gesture to get him to hurry up. He ran up the staircase on his tiptoes, the burning pain inside his bum hole still very much present.

Sophia watched him until he was out of the cellar, before kneeling down to the floor and picking up the latex gloves her Mistress had tossed down earlier. She brought them to her face and inhaled their amazing scent deeply a few times before crumpling them up and stuffing them in the same trouser pocket that their packaging was in.

*****

Miss Smith waited outside the front door for a few minutes, with the boy named Patrick holding the door open and staring at her. He watched her foot as she impatiently tapped the toe of her shoe against the stone floor. After about five minutes, the nude boy emerged from the door, carrying his briefcase which was filled to the brim with clothes in one hand while covering his manhood with the other.

Patrick looked him up and down and sniggered at his nudity. Sophia, who came through the door closely behind Paul, glared furiously at him and the young man immediately looked away and went quiet.

Miss Smith approached the naked boy, who was now fully outside, he was nude for the world to see. She stood so closely to him that he could smell the sweet scent of her perfume. Her right hand gripped his left arm and slowly moved it aside so that his small private parts were fully exposed to her. She stepped back again, and visually examined his body, noticing for the first time that he lacked severely in body hair for his age. He seemed very frightened of her, as she visually examined him. Just as before, his bare feet nervously shuffled around on the cold stone floor as he waited for her to speak.

"Kiss my shoes," she said, adjusting her small oval spectacles so that they sat closer to her eyes.

She watched in glee as he placed his briefcase down next to him and slowly bent his legs to kneel down. Now crouched, Paul started leaning forwards on his toes to kiss the shoes of the woman who had just commanded him to do so. Suddenly, her foot shot up and kicked him in the chest, making him drop to his knees before her. He immediately got the message and placed his hands on the stone, his body now on all fours. This time she didn't kick him as he lowered his head to her feet.

He puckered his thin lips and pecked at the toe of her left shoe, then the toe of her right. Paul slowly raised his head after finishing his quick kisses to her toes, and got up from his kneeling position to stand before the shorter woman again.

"Come," she said, turning on her three inch heels and walking back down the stone walkway. The naked young man followed her, picking up his briefcase in his right hand again.

Sophia stood completely still as she watched her Mistress and one of her favourite boys walk towards the luxurious Mercedes that stood outside the gate. She was very proud, yet saddened by Paul's departure.

Paul felt more humiliated than ever before as he walked with the pretty older lady through the open gates of the orphanage. He saw many pedestrians walking along the street and crossing it, all of them able to see his private parts with ease.

"Place the briefcase in the back," said Miss Smith, humiliating him even further by making him walk around the car and expose himself to more potential onlookers. He hurried around the car, his small manhood flopping between his legs as he did. He quickly opened the boot, and lifted his heavy briefcase up to place it inside. After this was done, he closed the boot and opened the left rear door of the car to jump in.

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers