The Girls College Ch. 05

Story Info
Paul is forced to eat off three pairs of beautiful feet.
4.3k words
3.98
43.3k
19

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

NOTE: This chapter is focused solely on foot fetishism.

*

The college's cafeteria was only a short walk from the nurse's office, but to the exhausted boy it felt like hours. It was humiliating and tiring for him, as he stumbled along behind the two pretty girls. He was totally in the nude with a condom, slightly too big for him, covering his small limp penis.

The rough concrete of the walkway hurt the soles of his feet, and he was relieved as they finally reached the door that led to the inside of the cafeteria. The tile floor was cool and he slowly lumbered along behind the two beautiful girls. It was empty inside, except for a woman who stood behind a counter with trays filled with delicious-looking food. They walked until they reached a table in the middle of the room, able to seat four people. Jessica graciously sat down in the wooden chair and flattened her skirt below her bottom. Laura didn't sit down, but forced Paul down to his knees by his shoulders.

"Kneel down, at Jessica's feet," she commanded, and Paul shuffled backwards a bit before slowly bending forward so that his nose was a few centimetres from Jessica's well-polished leather shoes. He looked at them closely, as he had nothing else to look at. They were black Mary Jane shoes, made of expensive leather with a strip of leather running across the top of the socked foot and connecting with a buckle to the other side of the shoe. The girl reached down and he watched her fingers quickly unbuckle the shoes before she slowly lifted her feet from them. A pungent odour escaped along with her socked feet, and Paul's face puckered as if tasting a sour lemon. A slight gasp escaped from his lips and he bucked his head away from the girl's smelly socked feet.

She grabbed him by his soft hair and forced his face down to her feet, pinching his nose between them. He hated the smell a lot, or he thought so. There was something strangely... nice about it. He thought he must've been hallucinating, but knew that anything was possible after the strange and horrible day he had so far. Before being able to put too much thought to the odour of the girl's feet, she wrenched his head up again so that he was looking her in her brown eyes.

"You're going to have to learn to love these. Really. Fucking. Fast if you want to survive a year in this college, let alone four," she scolded him, but not very loudly. Her anger struck immediate fear into the boy's eyes. "Do you understand me?"

He nodded quickly, only to receive a swift, hard slap to his cheek.

"I want to hear you say it," she said, holding him by the chin.

"Y- Yes, I understand," he stuttered, filled with fear. She could see how scared he was by the look on his face.

"Turn over," she commanded. "On your back, looking up at me. Quickly."

He obeyed her immediately, and turned over onto his back, spinning around so that his feet were on her side.

"Are you stupid? I said looking up at me, bitch!" she scolded him once more, and he immediately blushed, realising his own stupidity. He quickly shuffled around so that he was looking up at her socked feet once more. "Took you a while. Now, your face is going to be under my feet until Laura is done. Try to stay conscious, they smell rank, don't they? Deep breath!"

He inhaled deeply as he saw her feet come down to his face slowly. They dropped down onto his face, and he was blinded by her big feet. The smell overwhelmed him and he groaned, but it still wasn't a bad smell. It was unlike anything he had ever smelled before, he hated it but something deep inside him almost loved it. The experience was negative, as soon all he could smell was her feet. He opened his mouth to try and get air, but Jessica, who was expecting him to do so, stuffed her toes into his mouth while still covering his nose and his eyes. The taste of her sweaty toes was equally overwhelming, and he hated it more than the smell. It was salty, nearly bitter.

The minute he spent under her feet was the worst experience of his day so far; it felt so long and torturous. Every second was terrible; the near bitter taste of her sweat filled his mouth and made him gag a few times. He squirmed non-stop on the cool floor of the cafeteria, and Jessica smirked out of his sight as she tortured him.

It felt like Laura took hours to return, and Paul soon started to struggle to breathe. But Jessica's feet were relentless and stayed firmly planted on his face. Her white socks were damp from her sweat and he felt it against the soft skin of his face. He started trying to speak, to beg for air, but the brunette didn't mind. Tears started to form in his eyes, but she didn't see them, continuing to press her feet down onto his face.

He started to slap the floor with his palm, desperately trying to wrench himself out under her evil soles. His breaths became sparser and he started to become weaker as his oxygen was cut off. The smell and taste of her dirty, sweaty socked feet were overpowering, but he could've sworn he felt his little penis jump during his torment. It felt like he was about to faint, but suddenly her damp socked soles left his face, he gasped for air. His eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the light of the room again, as he panted in exhaustion.

"You're going to have to learn to hold your breath it seems, Paul," commented Jessica, looking down at the boy below her. He saw Laura approaching in the corner of his eye, and then he heard her placing a tray on the table. She took something from the tray and walked around the table so that Paul could see her looking down at him. Laura was holding a white bowl in her right hand.

"I'm guessing he doesn't have a foot fetish," she commented, looking down at the panting boy. Both of the girls giggled and Laura knelt down to place the bowl between Jessica's socked feet on the floor.

"Back in your kneeling position, Paul," commanded Jessica, and the boy slowly turned over and stood on his knees in front of her before slowly bending forward until his head was right in front of the bowl. He had seen the contents; it was a bowl of creamy macaroni and cheese. As his head touched the floor, he thought of what ungodly things they could do to him with the food in the bowl.

"Don't place your head on the floor, look at our feet," said Laura, and he slowly raised his head. His eyes locked onto the bowl of macaroni and cheese, they were filled with fear. He had an idea where this was going. Laura brought a chair around the round table and placed it next to Jessica's. Jessica shifted the bowl along the floor to her right with her foot, so that it was now between their chairs.

Paul looked at Laura as she bent forward in her chair and he followed her thin, short fingers as they quickly unbuckled the straps of her leather shoes that were identical to her friend's. She slowly raised her socked feet, a lot smaller than Jessica's, from her shoes and moved her shoes aside. Another sharp burst of odour hit Paul's nostrils. Once again the scent was overwhelming, but not terrible. They smelled similarly to Jessica's socks, but he could also smell a hint of fresh leather, he thought that her shoes must've been newer than her friend's. To his despair, both girls started to take off their white ankle socks one by one.

Jessica's bare feet were the first to be revealed. The skin was a milky colour, yet paler than the rest of her creamy skin and there was a visible line where her legs had tanned slightly down to the tops of her socks. Her toenails were painted a very dark shade of blue. She wiggled her toes as they escaped her socks, as another wave of her foot scent shot into Paul's nostrils. He acted repulsed, but just because he thought he must've been repulsed by the smell of a girl's feet.

He hadn't really seen many girls' feet in his life, he had grown up around boys in the orphanage and he had never paid attention any of the Matrons' feet. Paul found the feet of boys disgusting and repulsive, he was forced into cutting the toenails of older boys in the orphanage when he was younger and he hated every minute he had to look at their feet. The smell and look had always disgusted him, but for some reason girls' feet were different, he didn't hate looking at them and neither did he hate smelling them. It was a strange feeling, and he felt very conflicted.

Laura Klein's feet emerged from her white ankle socks. Her feet were small and slender and her toes were thin and long with their nails painted an elegant red colour. The odour of them still had a light scent of leather, but smelled salty from her sweat. Their scent wasn't as strong as Jessica's but he could tell her feet were still almost as sweaty.

"You must be starving," said Jessica above him. He didn't want to look up at her, so he just stared at her wide feet. "Well, from now on you are to be fed every meal by a lady's feet. You'll hate it for the first few meals, but you'd better learn to love it really quickly. Understand?"

Paul sighed deeply as her words sunk in. The prospect of having each of his meals fed to him by a woman's feet didn't excite him in the slightest. He realised he was starving, but hearing this took his appetite away.

"Yes," he answered in a near-whisper.

"Good," cooed Jessica, she rose up her right foot so that it was right under the boy's nose. "Sniff it."

He reluctantly obeyed, and took a light sniff of the girl's foot. The smell was worse from up-close, and Paul disliked it. However, he knew he had to start enjoying it soon if he wanted to survive in the college and took a second sniff; it was deeper than the first. Jessica and Laura giggled; they were both surprised that the boy had taken a second sniff.

"I think he's already into feet if I'm honest," commented Laura while smirking and lifting her left foot towards his face as Jessica brought hers back to the floor. "Sniff mine."

Paul once again reluctantly took a deep sniff of Laura's sweaty foot odour. Hers wasn't as bad as Jessica's from up-close, but it was far from favourable. Again he inhaled a second time and her scent sunk deeper down his nose. He could almost taste the salty, sweaty smell of her bare feet.

The black-haired girl lowered her small foot back to the floor and Paul exhaled loudly.

"It's about time to feed him now I think," she said as her soft sole touched the floor again. "You can give him his first bite."

"It would be a pleasure," said Jessica, smirking. She giggled as she lifted her right foot up and hovered it over the bowl for a few seconds.

Paul watched fearfully as her foot slowly lowered closer to the bowl of macaroni. Jessica's foot dug deeply into the bowl and fished around for a few seconds. She liked the warm feeling of its contents on her foot. Her foot emerged from the deep bowl covered in cheese and soft macaroni tubes. Jessica brought her foot up to Paul, who stared at it in reluctance. Surely they couldn't be serious.

"A nice big bite, I want all of this off my foot," cooed Jessica Lewis, pressing her pasta-covered toes against Paul's sealed lips. "Surely you're hungry, and we're not leaving here until the whole bowl is finished. Be a good boy and eat it now, we don't want to sit here all day, do we?"

Her tone embarrassed him, and he blushed with her cheesy toes pressed against his lips. He could almost taste the dish through his closed lips as she pressed against it. Suddenly, he felt a sharp kick hit his dangling scrotum between his legs. He collapsed forward at the hard impact, his mouth opening and his nose brushing the top of Jessica's food-covered foot. Paul gasped for air and Jessica shoved her foot into his mouth, almost hitting his gag reflex. Now the boy had no choice, and reluctantly ate the first bite of food off her salty right foot. The taste of macaroni and cheese was delicious especially since he was starving; however it was mixed with the girl's sweat which tasted salty and unpleasant, nearly bitter.

The girl's foot was still wedged in his mouth, he had finished licking off all the food but Jessica refused to remove it. He heard a chair being dragged closer and saw it in the corner of his eye as another woman sat down on it. His testicles were still pulsating in pain.

"Look at my feet, boy," she commanded and Jessica removed her toes from his mouth. He turned slightly so that he could look at her feet. She wore floral leggings that reached down to her ankles and a pair of dark red Mary Jane flats on her small, sockless feet. Her voice was frill and her accent posh, and by the look of the minimal amount of skin visible she seemed in her 40's. "Take off my shoes, hurry up."

Paul slightly rose from his kneeling position to put his hands to her shoes. As his fingers were about to touch the buckle of the woman's left shoe, she kicked his hand away.

"Your hands are not to touch me, boy," she scolded. "I want you to do it with your teeth."

The boy exhaled in confusion and slowly leant forward as close to her shoe as he could. His teeth bit onto of the end of the strap that protruded from the buckle. He pulled it as far as he could and tried to undo it, but he couldn't and was back at square one. Jessica and Laura watched closely as he was forced into unfastening the stubborn buckle on her Mary Jane shoe.

Paul let go of the strap briefly, before biting onto it again and tugging on it. After a short struggle, he got the first strap loose and unbuckled. He turned his attention to the next shoe.

"Hurry up, your food is getting cold, dear," cooed the woman from above him as his teeth wrestled with the buckle of her shoe. Eventually he got it loose after a short struggle. The woman took her own feet from her shoes and tossed her shoes to the side. Her olive-skinned size four feet had their toenails painted dark purple. "Laura, shift the mac and cheese over to me, dear."

Laura Klein used her small foot to push the bowl closer to the older woman's feet. Paul still hadn't seen her face yet. The lady held the bowl between her flexible feet and Paul looked into the bowl, the contents had been mixed around by Jessica's foot.

"So, in order to feed a reluctant boy like..."

"Paul," said Jessica, finishing the woman's sentence as she didn't know the boy's name.

"Paul, right. To feed a boy like Paul, who is obviously a bit reluctant to eat off the feet of a lady, you need to guide him at first."

With her last word, her right foot sunk into the warm bowl of macaroni and started to move around, she wiggled her toes inside of the bowl and lifted it back up to see that it was fully covered in the juicy contents of the bowl. The lady bent forward and her hand grabbed onto the back of Paul's head, gripping his long hair tightly.

"Open up, Paul," she said, and the boy closed his eyes as he slowly opened his mouth for the woman. "Good boy," she said as his head was forced forward and he took all five of the toes of her right foot into his mouth. The food on her foot tasted exquisite, but the juices of her foot that were mixed with it tasted horrible. Her feet were sweaty and tasted terribly salty. She hit his gag reflex multiple times with the ruthless ramming of her foot into his mouth.

"You see? Just like sucking on a knob!" she said, and they all laughed. "Which you'll also be doing a fair amount of dear, so you might as well think of this as... training."

The ladies erupted in laughter again; as the humiliated boy who was blushing bright red continued to reluctantly eat the food off the lady's small foot. He made horrible noises, moans and groans as she continued to explore his mouth and throat with her foot. Finally she removed it and shoved the boy backwards. For a brief second he looked at the lady who had been so violently feeding him and recognised her as the same woman who had been standing behind all the trays of food when they entered. She seemed in her mid 40's and had a pretty face. Her olive skin was well taken care of and her short hair was dyed a dark red colour.

As Paul sunk back down to his kneeling position, trying to wash out the salty taste of her feet with his own saliva, to no avail, the woman inspected her foot.

"If he didn't do a good job, like Paul here, you should guide his tongue around the foot and make him clean up any missed spots," explained the lady, and suddenly grabbed his hair again. "Come on, stick out your tongue, boy."

Paul extended his tongue from in between his thin lips and soon she held her foot near his face again. He saw the spots of macaroni he had missed, especially in the area of her high arch. She brought her foot to his tongue and he had to experience the horrible salty taste of her foot again, however it tasted especially bad in her arch. The woman made him clean all around her foot until she was satisfied.

"That's a good boy," cooed the woman as she lowered her foot, covered in the boy's saliva, to the floor once more. "Laura, now it's your turn."

The woman's foot pushed the bowl towards Laura's chair again, and Laura wasted no time in delving into the bowl with her size four feet. A few seconds of the squishy wet sounds of pasta being tossed around in the bowl by her wiggling toes and covering her foot in the cheesy meal that was inside. Paul watched in horror as her foot lifted itself up and presented itself to him. It was covered in a much thicker layer of mac and cheese. He sighed.

"Go on, I bet you're starving," said Laura Klein, wiggling her cheese-covered toes in front of him.

He took too long. She grabbed the back of his head with her small hand, holding a lock of his dark blonde hair as she violently forced her foot into his mouth. Her feet tasted the worst of them all. He tried to focus on the delicious meal, but soon he couldn't any more as nearly all the food had been forced down his throat. After nearly all the food was off her foot, he just had the bitter taste of her feet to suckle on as she continued to thrust it in and out of his mouth. Her foot was the smallest, so a lot more of it went in.

"Luckily he has a big mouth, so he can fit all the toes in," said the red-haired woman next to Laura, the black-haired girl still ramming her foot down Paul's throat. "Some boys have these small little mouths; they struggle a lot more than this."

Soon tears started to form in Paul's eyes. He wondered why he was the one who had to be subjected to this. He knew that every year, a boy from the orphanage is chosen to attend this horrible school, but he never knew what it encompassed. However, Paul didn't volunteer. From a young age he had been groomed to attend the college. He had excellent table manners, spoke in a posh accent and any body hair he managed to grow was always shaved off within a few days. Yet never had he been trained to eat food off a lady's foot, or had anything shoved up his bum. It felt like he had been misled into being excited to attend the college, and he knew as soon as he had to present himself in the nude, blindfolded, to the headmistress that there was something strange about this college.

He had to endure the process several times, Jessica was next to dig around in the bowl with her foot, this time the left foot. It was once again positioned in front of his face and he needed no guidance to envelope the girl's foot in his mouth.

"Oh, what a good boy! Learns quickly, just needs a kick in the balls it seems," exclaimed the woman again, the girls giggled. Jessica shoved her foot down his throat, hitting his gag reflex.

"If it falls, you'll be licking it from the floor," said the woman, he blushed. He felt a mix of embarrassment and anger, but he knew he couldn't get out of this situation. He wished upon wishes that it was a bad dream, but the lingering dull pain in his scrotum made it clear that it wasn't.

He continued to reluctantly eat off their feet. One-by-one they lifted their dirty, smelly feet covered in cheesy goop to his face and he took their toes into his mouth, humiliatingly cleaning their feet with his tongue before the next lady would stuff her foot down his throat. Eventually it felt as if he couldn't eat any more, but the bowl wasn't finished. The delicious food had gone cold and he felt full. It was the red-haired lady that lifted her pasta-covered foot to his mouth.

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers
12