The Girls from Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of The Girls from Work.
3.8k words
4.62
21.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to two giggling girls. They were lying on the bed with me in the middle and they were smoking a joint. Annie lying there like a goddess in her black negligee and Denise in her red outfit. I was already hard and this is what they were giggling about.

As soon as they realised I was awake Annie was first to speak as she said "Lulu, your panties look a little tight".

Denise then stated that "Annie, I think we best remove them, so we can check that her circulation is not cut off!" Whilst giggling away to each other.

Denise then reached over and pulled my sexy panties down enough to let my cock bounce free, there was leakage on the end and she quickly took care of that by using her tongue to clean it off.

Annie moved over to me and kissed me on the lips whilst messaged me chest thru my bra "You look so hot Lulu and you are just what we needed. We can tell you like being dressed and we are going to do this a lot more from now on".

She went on to explain how I had to stay normal at work and just be Lou but if I didn't mind I would be Lulu when I was with her and Denise, at least most of the time anyway. I already massively fancied Annie and liked Denise almost as much so I just lay there nodding and saying "Yes Annie".

Meanwhile Denise started doing a bit more than licking my cock. She got it all in her mouth when Annie was telling me what they wanted and far out, it felt awesome. If I hadn't blown a lot last night I would already have blown. Annie didn't want to feel left out so she pushed my head down on the pillow and promptly sat her delicious pussy right down where it belonged. She then wriggled around until I gave her the most amazing leg shaking orgasm that I can ever recall giving anyone and Denise was trying her hardest to make me blow. Sensing I needed a little extra help Annie grabbed my balls and said "If you can't cum we may as well cut these off Lulu. We can wear them as earrings Denise."

That was the clincher and I blew everything I had in my balls all over Denise's face.

Annie then grabbed my hair and pulled me up to Denise and her and made me lick and kiss it off. It took a couple of minutes and then we all lay back down for a little just smiling and making small talk. Then we all got up and jumped in the shower together. It was a bit cramped for room but none of us complained and we all gave each other a nice wash.

After the shower we sat naked in the lounge room and had some coffee. The girls commented that they thought I looked so hot last night and that they still couldn't believe how good they made me look. They asked me if I had ever dressed up before and I told them that I had for my old girlfriend a couple of times. This just made them smile even more and Annie then said "We are going to have some fun with you Lulu."

They also wanted to know if I was bi and I explained that no I wasn't but that it did turn me on last night when we were at the club and that Andy guy wanted me. That's when Annie laughed and said "Yeah, we were a bit worried how you were going to handle it and that's why we got you the hell out of there."

Denise then said "I need some new lingerie today Annie and I think Lulu could do with some of her own."

Annie promptly jumped up and said "Damn right girl!" and grabbed me by the hand.

Into the bedroom we went and I was handed a black garter belt and some beautiful black seamed stockings. I didn't hesitate to put them on and then I was handed a nice lacy pair of black panties as well as a lacy black bra. Denise wanted me in a mini skirt and lacy top but Annie made the decision that I would wear a nice knee length lacy white sundress which looked sexy but not slutty. "After all it's the mall at lunch time Denise, not a sleazy club." I couldn't agree more with Annie and quickly took it from her and put it on.

Then I was ordered to sit down at the makeup table and told to close my eyes until they said. They put the foundation on and then worked on my eyes using different shades of colour and eyeliner and mascara. After a bit of them arguing about this and that they applied some makeup and told me to open my eyes.

I had to look twice even though I knew it was me. I did look great and I never expected this and especially with these two sexy babes. Denise then had the hair spray out and style my hair in a very feminine way while Annie handed me a pair of cute black covered heels to wear. Once again I noticed that they were two sizes too big for the girls and when I mentioned it Annie just smiled and said "Cos I had a hunch with you".

Denise then explained how the Friday before when all four of the girls were out and a little drunk, Annie mentioned how she thought I would look good in the outfit that Denise was wearing. Kayla and Jylie both agreed waving their phones and saying that they wanted to get me to model for them. So that was where the plan was hatched and they had plenty of clothes that would fit so only had to go out and find some shoes. During the week at work they were joking one day about feet size and got me to take of my shoe so they care compare mine to theirs. Cheeky little devils!

Denise had a funny look on her face and then went and grabbed some earrings. They had a small fake diamond on them and as my left ear was already pierced they fit that one and then pierced my right ear before fitting that one. A nice necklace with a heart on the bottom and a bracelet on my arm and I was declared ready.

I was a bit nervous at this stage because it was then that I realised they were serious. It was one thing to go out at night into a dark nightclub but during the day was another thing altogether.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the day and Denise rushed to open it. I was panicking when in walker Kayla and Jylie. They both squealed in delight and made me spin around for them amidst a bunch of wolf whistles.

Jylie turned to Annie and said "This turned out better than I thought it would Annie. You girls have a work of art there."

I couldn't help but blush and then said "Well I think we should catch the bus to the mall girls."

Jylie tried to grab my hand but Annie stepped in and said "You can all get to play with Lulu but at the end of the day, she's mine."

"AAAWWWW" said Jylie.

Kayla then said "As long as we don't miss out I suppose."

Denise just smiled cos she was already getting some from both me and Annie and I right then had butterflies after what Annie just said. If Annie wanted me to go to the mall then as long as I was with the four of them I figured it should be safe.

So Annie passed me a handbag and purse and I put my wallet in the handbag and off we went out the door. It was only 200 metres to the bus stop and I was mainly just trying to walk steady in the heels. Luckily they weren't big heels and I was able to manage pretty well.

We all made it to the bus stop and only waited five minutes for the bus. That was plenty though as there was a few teenage boys eying us all up and one even tried chatting Denise up but she just laughed and asked him if his Mum knew he was out which made us all laugh. The boy went all red and shrunk off with his mate and left us alone.

It wasn't far to the mall and once there we wondered around some until Annie smiled and pointed at a lingerie store. All of the girls rushed in to look around except for Annie, she held my hand and said "Lets go shopping."

Annie picked out a beautiful silky teddy with garters attached and a nice full bust and it was red. I found a sexy baby doll outfit in pink and a matching purple lace bra and panties set. We went into the change room to try on our picks and when I had the silky teddy on Annie asked me to wait there a second.

She came back with Mel, the 18 year old saleswoman. She was gorgeous, about 176cm tall with long blonde hair down to her waist. A nice butt and small but firm sexy as boobs.

Mel smiled and handed me some red stockings to add to the outfit and then said "It seems to all fit pretty good apart from that she needs bigger boobs to fill the top up and also that bulge needs to be fixed."

With that Annie grabbed Mel's hand and put it inside my teddy. Mel looked a little nervous for a moment but then pulled my cock out and put it in her mouth. Annie was massaging Mel's boobs by this stage and I was just loving life to the max. After a few minutes Annie put a condom in front of Mel and the younger girl unwrapped it and slid it in place, then got up and turned around and guided it into her sopping wet snatch.

We fucked for about five minutes until my balls exploded once again. I couldn't believe it. This time yesterday I hadn't had sex for about six months and now I had been with Annie, Denise and this hot young saleswoman Mel, with Kayla and Jylie both waiting for their turn and if I wasn't dressed as a sexy girl then I probably wouldn't have had any.

After Mel was finished she turn around and pulled the condom off my cock and poured the contents into her mouth and then gave me a huge kiss sharing all my cum with me. Annie told me later that she came a little herself watching that. Then Mel tucked my cock back in and said "It seems to fit a lot better now Annie."

We got dressed and then went back into the store and found Mel. We wanted her to get the commission, after all she earned it. I paid for the teddy and bra and panty set as well as a bunch of other things Annie had gathered. Kayla and Jylie each had something themselves and as we left Mel rushed over and gave us her phone number and mentioned that she had a boyfriend who needed to be shown the pleasures that Lulu had and was hoping that maybe we could help her out. Annie smiled and said "We will call you tonight and you can bring him over if you want."

Mel smiled and looked pretty happy with herself.

Next stop was a fashion store and here we found five dresses for me. A little black dress, a nice little pink dress and a blue one with see thru black sleeves as well as a red and white dress. All dresses that could be worn clubbing or pretty much out anywhere at night. A couple of little skirts in black and blue and a variety of tops. By now our hands were nearly full but we still needed more shoes said Annie.

We found a nice shop with woman's heels and a man serving. He was good looking but clearly gay and about 40 years old. It didn't take him long to realise I wasn't all as seems and then he started playing it right up thinking he was in with a chance. When he was getting another pair of 5 inch black strappy heels for me to try Annie whispered in my ear "I want to see you suck his cock Lulu."

I was shocked and shook my head when Annie said "It is what I want Lulu. Aren't you going to keep me happy."

When the shoe guy came back Annie explained to him that Lulu had never sucked a cock before. Well he offered his hand and led me back to his office. All four of the girls came and sat in and sat down to enjoy the show.

I got on my knees in front of him and slowly opened his zipper and pulled out his cock. I played with it a little and then started to lick the head. Once hard it was about 7 inches long and not to fat and looked very nice. I now proceeded to go for it and pretty much did to him the same as I would want done to me. Well it seemed to work because it didn't take too long and he was cumming into my mouth. Annie quickly said "Swallow it Lulu." so I did as told.

Eric was his name and he gave me the 5 inch heels and said to come back if I ever need anything else. Annie picked up two other pairs of heels the same size for me and off we went with our arms full of lingerie, clothes and shoes. Also we had met Mel, the cute little blonde sex bomb and Eric the gay shoe salesman. All in all a good days shopping said Denise.

So we jumped in a maxi taxi, all five of us with all our shopping and went back to Annie's place to relax. Well I thought I was going to relax but was ordered to strip and model everything for the girls. I started with my red teddy and stockings when Kayla said "You need some boobs Lulu instead of rolled up stockings!".

Denise yelled out "Got it sorted" and handed me a brown box.

Inside was a pair of breast forms that looked huge and then I saw the tag in the box saying they were a size D. So naturally I slipped them into place in the bra part of the teddy. They filled it out perfectly and all the girls gave each other high fives.

I then tried on everything else one by one and every outfit I wore there were phones out taking pics of me.

Jylie and Kayla then stripped off in front of me and got their purchases out. They both got identical teddies that were white with red love hearts all over and looked sexy as possible. I was nearly drooling as they both looked sensational. Then they put on white stocking with red hearts also and paraded around a bit before sitting down.

Denise stripped off and put on a red latex corset that hugged her body in all the right places and she had some black stockings with red seams as well as some open crotch red panties. She sat back down with her legs apart and it really was a lovely site.

Annie went into her room and came back out after nearly ten minutes and it was worth every second of waiting. She had on a full body black latex bodysuit that had a zipper between her legs and for her boobs. All zipped up at the moment but looking stunning. Black latex gloves and black six inch high boots on and a little whip in her hand. After everyone's jaw had dropped she stated "I only answer to Mistress tonight."

We all as one replied "Yes Mistress!"

Annie then got on the phone and called young Mel from the lingerie shop and after a brief chat gave her the address and said that we will see her soon.

I was made to get fully dressed in a black bra and panties with some of my new black stockings and my little black dress with my five inch heels that I got for sucking Eric's cock. Then my hair and makeup were all tidied up and then told to sit and relax.

The girls had to sparkling wine out and we all had a few drinks when there was a knock on the door. It was Mel and her boyfriend who she introduced as Mark. He was about 180cm tall with shoulder length brown hair, rather skinny and not muscly at all. I could see why Mel wanted to feminize him as he looked like he would turn out well.

Mark must've wondered what was going on as all the girls looked pretty damn sexy and Denise had her legs wide showing it all. Mel went into the bathroom and not long after came back out wearing a red teddy and red stockings exactly the same as the ones I bought and she looked stunning with her long blonde hair flowing down.

Annie commanded to Mark, "Strip boy, now."

Mel told him how to address Annie and that he better do as told or he would be out the door, but without her. He looked a bit concerned but did as told and gave us all a bit of a shock when he did. He dropped his pants and it was pretty clear he had a huge cock as it looked massive and wasn't even hard. "12 inches hard!" we were informed by Mel who looked proud of herself.

Annie looked at me and ordered me to take Mark to the shower and to make sure he used the hair removing cream all over except his head and I replied "Yes Mistress."

I took Mark to the bathroom and then helped him lather up with hair removal cream and all this time he thought I was a girl. He called me Miss at first but I told him my name was Lulu. He got rock hard right there in front of me and apologised explaining how good I and the others looked. I put both hands on it for a few seconds and knew I wanted to try it even if it was so big.

Once we had got rid of all his hair we went back out to the lounge room and all the girls seemed pleased and Mel said "It's not fair here, everyone else is dressed except Mark!"

To which Annie replied "I'll get something for him Mel."

She went to her room and came back with a bag full of clothes, ladies clothes! First she handed him a bra and said "Put this on."

He baulked but Annie said "Put it on now or leave immediately."

So Mark picked up the pink bra and put it on. He did it easily and it was clear to the girls he had done so before. He had no trouble with the pink stockings and garter belt either. Pink panties on then a sexy little pink dress. Jylie styled his hair and Kayla put some make up on him and then he was handed some pink high heels to finish him off. Mel looked thrilled and I thought he looked darn good except for that bulge.

Mel then introduced us all to Marcia asked us to help control her bulge. She got his monster cock out and offered it around. Denise literally pounced on it and Jylie and Kayla weren't far behind. Then Mel asked me over and when the others let me in I felt it again. This time though I put my mouth over the knob and had a bloody good slurp on it for a few minutes. I didn't make him cum but Jylie took over and when Annie threatened to cut it off Marcia erupted into Jylie's throat. She then straight away shared it with me in a kiss.

Mel waved me over to hair with her finger and I looked at Annie, she nodded so I went over to Mel and she pulled the crotch of her teddy to one side and asked me to lick. Being a good girl I did and I must say I did an awesome job and had that young girls legs shaking all over.

I felt my dress get lifted and my panties pulled down. Then something cold and slippery which I guessed is lube. Then something long and thick got inserted into me. It was putting pressure on my prostate and feeling wonderful. In, out, in, out, over and over and all the while I just kept licking Mel like it was the last pussy on earth.

It was removed and I quickly looked to see what it was and it was Kayla with a strap on, Jylie jumped straight in like tag team partners and had a good go as well. Mel squirted all over me and then crawled away so Kayla jumped into her place and without a word I just kept licking like a good girl.

Annie then made Marcia take over from Jylie and I didn't know until it was too late. It just felt bigger and softer and I realized who it was when I could see all the other girls. My first real cock and it was filling me to the brim. Marcia pounded me hard for what felt like hours but was probably only a few minutes and when she was ready pulled out and squirted everywhere. I'm going to need to wash this dress now!

I looked around to see Mel using the strap on on Annie and Denise getting it from Jylie, Marcia had taken over the Kayla licking duties and Annie told me to get behind Mel and fuck her while she was fucking Annie.

This didn't go on much longer as we were all totally spent by this stage and needed a break. Denise pulled out some weed and we all sat back with a huge glow on our faces and just chilled out for an hour. It was now midnight and young Mel pulled out a bag of pills and suggested we go to a club she knows.

Time to all get cleaned up!

To be continued...