The Girls Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My final degradation was that Jack was allowed to bugger me. But for the act proper he laid me over the coffee table once more. He went slowly and carefully with long steady strokes and the others clapped and jeered and offered obscene pieces of advice. I did not think he would be able to manage to come but after a couple of minutes I heard the grunts of a man too far gone to restrain himself for long. His strokes became shallower and more rapid, his breathing more staccato. Suddenly, he thrust as deep as he could inside of me and performed a series of short erratic jerks whilst grunting noisily. Then he withdrew, carefully That bloody dwarf, he was insatiable, he wanted a turn in my bum too but the others explained firmly that enough was enough and that I had fulfilled my obligations."

Story completed, Anita once more resumed licking Sarah's clitoris, pinching her nipples and now fingering her bottom. With a feeling of déjà vu Sarah felt her orgasm build until, yet again, Anita caused her to scream out with rage and frustration and toyed with her less sensitive parts. 'Oh God thought poor Sarah how long is she going to tease me for.' Mind you with arching her back, hissing and puffing, and straining against her fetters, this single thought took quite a while. Finally, Anita stopped.

Paradoxically Sarah immediately resumed begging and pleading, "don't stop, for pities sake don't stop now. I'm on fire, I'm burning. You've got to let me come. Got to, got to. Got to!" really pleading, almost sobbing. Anita ignored this. She fixed a new length of cord around one of Sarah's knees and loosely tied it to the bed then in a succession of slackenings, tightenings, untyings and retyings she shifted her friend comfortably onto one side, threw the blanket over her and tucked it round her naked form carefully. "Ring the bell if you need to pee, but wake me up unnecessarily and you'll really suffer," and with this admonishment Anita turned out the light, bade her friend 'sweet dreams' and left closing the door behind her. As she walked down to her own room she heard a hysterical but muffled voice crying "No! No! No!"

Eventually Sarah relaxed a little and examined her state. She could move her arms quite a bit but not reach any knots with her fingers; more to the point she could not possibly touch her aching, sodden pussy. Worse, because one knee was tethered to the bed and both ankles secured well apart she could not gain relief by squeezing her plump thighs together; she had had many a delightful secret orgasm that way. Her most naughty were to be had sitting next to John on a train; she'd fixate on a handsome young man elsewhere in the carriage and daydream as she secretly squeezed and wriggled her way to orgasm. She wiggled her hips now, as violently as she could and discovered a new difficulty; if she wriggled too hard that caused the rough woollen blanket to scratch against her swollen and sensitive nipples making the demands of her sex more urgent than ever. Sarah resigned herself, Anita had thought of everything all she could do was get comfortable, lie as still as she possibly could and try to obtain a good night's sleep; tomorrow would be more intense.