The Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "What I need is the hot bath." I told her the shower was working, "No I need a bath to soak in."

"Is that all, come with me." I went to the trailer and picked up two towels. Taking her by the hand went behind the trailer and up a small trail, on the side of the hill. I hadn't told her that we had a Hot Springs.

"Your bath awaits."

I sat down and started taking my shoes and socks off. I stood up and pulled my shirt off and then I looked over at Di. I wasn't sure of my next move.

Smiling and taking her shirt off, and said, "Go for it." So I did drop my pants and started into the spring. I turned to look at Di. She is absolutely beautiful; as I was watching her she blushed a little, when her nipples started getting hard as she waded out into the spring. That wasn't all it was beginning to get a hard.

We soak for a while. I had some soap so we washed each other. The water is hundred and four degrees. Twenty minutes were long enough; we dried off. Put our shoes on, picked up clothing and started back to the trailer. Hanging the towels on the clothesline.

She crawled into bed and was lying on her stomach. I climbed in beside her and was rubbing her back. All I got out of her was mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The hot bath made her even sleepier, I pulled her up against me again. I told her we'd sleep in, in the morning and maybe go on a picnic. She said, "Sounds good," and was sound asleep.

At five I was up, showered and was getting dressed. She looked me and said, "What are you doing?" "Get up, we are going to town."

"It's five o'clock and you said we could sleep in."

"I know, but I changed my mind. Now get up."

She stuck her tongue out at me as she went to the bathroom. I went out and fed Sam. I was warming up the truck, when she finally came out; I asked her if she had her purse.

"It's in the backseat why?"

"You never know when you might need it. Where is my good morning kiss?"

Started down the trail Di opened and closed the cable. We reached the gate she opened and closed it. We stopped at the restaurant for breakfast.

"Why are we in town so early? It's only 6:30, none of the stores are open yet."

"I know."

I headed down to highway 50 and turned east. An hour and a half later we were in Carson City. I found a store that said homemade jewelry, gold and silver specimens.

We went in a couple greeted us there name tag read, June and Roy. I asked Roy if he could make us a necklace. He said that was his specialty. I pulled out Di's nugget. He looks surprised, said he hadn't seen a nugget that like that in a long time. I told him I wanted a ring put in it so it can be put on a gold chain.

"No problem. When would you like it?"

"Now."

Roy said, "It would be about fifteen minutes."

I was looked at as display cases. There was a silver butterfly made to hold a ponytail. I handed it to Di she tried it on. Di's hair is dark brown, and comes almost to her waist. I told June, we would take it. They didn't have much gold on display. Roy had some bolo made up without anything on them. I asked him if he was short on nuggets, "Yes."

"Do you need any nuggets?"

He looked at the nugget he was working on, "Do you have any more".

"Are you interested in buying some?"

"Yes, it's hard to run a business without merchandise."

I went out to the truck brought my box in with the bottles in it. Set it on the counter. I took the old T-shirt out with the specimens, wrapped in it, and spreading it out on the counter. He looked at them, called June over. You should have seen the astonishment on their faces. He said he had not seen samples like these outside of the museum.

"Are these for sale?"

"If the price is right."

About that time he looked at my box and at the jars.

"You need some nuggets and dust." This time, he said, "If the price is right."

He took nugget jar and started spreading the nuggets out. Him and June were going through them, picking out different ones.

I picked out one and asked him if he could put it on one of his bolos. "No problem."

About fifteen minutes later we had worked out a deal, on what he wanted to buy. He bought the specimens, half of the nuggets and some dust. The price was $203,000 dollars.

I looked around the shop; in the room next door were Western clothes. I asked Di if she liked Western clothing.

"Yes."

I asked June to show her some of their prettiest clothing. We went in, June was pulling things off the racks to show Di. I was walking around looking at different things. Then I saw a pair of brown suede boots with fancy stitching. They would come up to jest below her knees. I asked what size do you wear; I found her size and took them over to show her.

"Do you like these?"

"Oh yes,"

I set them on the bench. They had three or four blouses out and asked which ones I liked, I pointed to one and she said she would try it on. I went back to looking around. I found a black on black shirt with lots of snaps on it and some fancy stitching a pair of black pants to match and a pair of Wellington boots. I went over to the dressing area. Di had the blouse on; it was very fancy with fringe on the sleeves.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

"Which skirt do you have to go with it?" I like the one, which came down to mid calf. While she was trying on the skirt and boots, I changed to the shirt and pants and slid the boots on. I was standing there when Di came out of the dressing room. She looked over and gives me a big smile. She was the one to look at with those clothes on. She was a real knockout. She was looking at them in the mirror.

June said. "Are you guys going to a party or dance?" I looked at her and smiled.

"No we are going to a wedding."

It took two or three seconds for Di too pick up on that. She spun around looking at me.

"If she'd have me?"

I smiled. She came flying almost knocking me over and the rack behind me. After a couple of kisses, she settled down.

Roy called; he had finished the nugget and my bolo.

We went back to counter. "So you are going to get married," he said. I said, "Yes," he handed me Di's nugget. I told Roy, we needed a gold chain. He shows us some, "Those are not heavy enough." He picked out some others that were heavier. I said, "That's better."

Roy asked if we had our rings.

"Oh! No we don't."

Roy asked if we wanted to see some. I told him to. "Bring them out." He measures our rings size. Di picked the one she liked." I told him we'd take them." He put them in a box and I put them in my pocket.

Going up to the front counter. We pass the hat rack so we picked out our Stetsons. Paid June and asked them where the courthouse was.

On the way to courthouse we passed a branch of my bank. We stopped, went in and modified my account. So Di was on it and order checks, and deposited the check from Roy. I pulled out 500 dollars I gave 200 to Di; she asked me what's that for. I told her she might need some money and to put it in your purse.

I pulled into the parking lot at the courthouse. I looked at her and said; "You can still back out if you want," but I got a sharp elbow in the ribs. I looked at her and said, "Let's go."

We went in and found the license division, filled out our application took it over to the window. The clerk looked it over. Checked our IDs, said that will be $75. I paid it, and she gave us our license. We went back outside. Back up the road. We had passed a wedding chapel. It was fixed up kind of fancy with a white arbor, lots of flowers. The lady asked what could she do for us. I told her we would like to get married. She gave us a smile and called her husband. She checked our license. And asked if we wanted pictures. I said yes and gave her my camera. She said the ceremony came with pictures; my camera would be a few dollars extra. I told her that was fine as we stood under the Arbor.

The next thing I remember is.

"William Brian Travis will you take this woman."

"Diana Kay Skylen will you take this man."

"With these rings I be wed."

"And shall cleave to his wife; and they twain shall be one flash? Wherefore there are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."

"I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride."

As the pictures, were coming out of her computer. I checked my camera. The pictures were great. We picked out one picture we liked and had two 8 x 11's made.

We went out to the truck. I looked at my wife and said, "Well, Mrs. Travis."

On the way out of town, we stopped at Wal-Mart to buy some new work clothes. We bought six shorts and T-shirts each. I told Di to by the shorts two sizes larger. It's cooler working with them loose. We also picked up a pair of deck shoes for going up to the hot tub and two pictures frames.

We started home. Di was sitting real close. We were touching a little bit here and there. Not wanting to mess up our new clothes. I pulled into a turnout that was off the road.

Parking parallel to the road. I opened up the doors on the passenger side. I pull my boots off and started with my clothes. By that time I was hard. Di was playing with me; she would push me one-way and watch me spring back. I put a T-shirt and a pair shorts on and my deck shoes. I told her. It's your turn. She stepped out and took the blouse and skirt off. She reached for shorts. I said, "No." I undone, her bra and pulled her panties down. Then I let her have her T-shirt and shorts.

Back on the highway, she was still playing with me. It's really easy when you're shorts are loose. Eventually I told her I was going to cum. She grabbed a towel from the back and continued to work me and until I shot my load. I pulled her shorts up and started playing with her pussy. She was very wet and I played with the chit until she came. I was playing with her tits and pussy most of the ways back to town. When we were on the old road I pulled off my T-shirt looked at Di and she pulled her T-shirt off too. I really like having a half naked girl setting next to me. We stopped at the gate. I got out and pulled my shorts off and threw them at her. I opened the gate and told her to drive through then I climbed back in the truck she had pulled her shorts off.

We pulled up behind the trailer; she said she needed to clean up. We grabbed our towels and started to the Hot Springs. We washed each other again. I had a hard on standing there. She started down on her knees. It wasn't long before I told her I was going to cum. She just sucked me more. I told her once more, I am going to cum. She caught every bit of it, and working me a little more. She stood up and looked real happy. I kissed her and she gave me some of my sperm. A couple more kisses and I picked her up and put her on a big rock. I kissed her nipples and work my way down. I worked my way up and down her pussy and started working on her chit. I slipped two fingers in her and started rubbing her G spot. While sucking her chit she was starting to get close, throwing her legs around me: and pulling my face tight against her. She had a very intense climax. I got a mouthful of her juice and more squirting on my face and was the dripping off my chin. This time, I gave her some of her juice. Looks like if she gets hot enough, she'll squirt.

By this time I was rock hard. I stood up and was rubbing my cock against her pussy. I slipped it in a little bit. She tightened up every time I moved. When she loosened a little I would slip in a little further. She was very tight. I was about half way in. She loosened up. I went for it burying it all away. We held that for a while and she started to relax. I started to stroke a little. It was long before I were going full stroke. After about five minutes she was joining me stroke for stroke. I was one happy camper. She started to tense up. I went at it harder. She wrapped her legs around me dug her fingers into my back and let out a scream. She really came hard. It was a few minutes before I slid out. She gave me a very special smile. We cleaned up, dried off and started to the trailer. Climbed in bed and just held each other after a while, she whispered to me, "Do it again." So I did.

We woke up about eight o'clock. The sun was full up, and beginning to getting warm. Getting up I shower and started to get breakfast while she showered.

We worked hard that day and went to bed around nine. The next day I was running the backhoe and Di was shoveling gravel. This didn't look right. So I asked Di to run the backhoe. It took me about a half an hour to show her how the levers worked she picked it up real quick and after a few hours she was running it real smooth. This worked out better. We started to get a lot more work done. We worked hard and played harder. Next week it was fairly hot. I pulled my T-shirt off; Di said, "No fair." I said, "Take it off," so she did.

Now, looking at a beautiful girl operating a backhoe is one thing, but looking at a topless girl is something else. We worked for about an hour. I stopped and looked at her, motioned for to turn tractor off and come over here. She came over I grabbed her and pulled her up tight kissed her hard pulling her shorts down. I took mine off threw them over on a rock.

Up to this point we had been making real good love, but right now I wanted just plain old hard sex, so we did. We went at it for about twenty minutes. Sweat was pouring off of us when we came. We went down to the creek and jumped in the swimming hole for about fifteens minutes. The cold waters cooled us off and we went back to work. We didn't bother with our clothes the rest of the week. By this time, we could read each other real well.

It was two days until our first month anniversary and we had worked up to the lava flow.

I climbed out of bed and was sitting on the foot of it. Di had gone to the bathroom and came out and looked at me, "What's wrong." I said, "What would you do if I left you." I NEVER want to see that LOOK again. She ran over to me, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN."

I said, "We are going home, and I'm going to straighten this mess out. I may be going to jail for a while." She gave me a big smile jumped on my lap and said, "That's not leaving me it's just we might be separated for a while. Now make love to me," so I did.

We spent the rest of that day cleaning up and putting things away. The next morning we were up early and finished packing.

We started down the mountain. When we were in phone range, we called home and told them we were on our way.

I had mom give me the Sheriff's number. I called them they put me through to Deputy Garnett. I told him I wanted to turn myself in. I would be there at nine o'clock in the morning.

Dad and Jim took off early to be home when we arrived.

Di wanted to know how we were going to tell them we were married. I told her the plan I had thought of. She said it would be fun doing it that way and asked about her ring she didn't want to take it off. I told her to wrap some tape around her two fingers, so they couldn't see it. I could probably keep mine hid.

We called about five minutes out, as we pulled into the driveway they were waiting for us, almost like last time Di ran over and hugged her mother. She gave my mom a very special hug and kiss on the cheek. Mom looked at me. I gave her a big smile.

While they were talking I went into the house and set up the camcorder on the shelf beside the TV. And covered it with a book. Di told them we had some pictures to show them, I'll set the camera for our work pictures. They were surprised that Di could operate a backhoe. I told them she could handle it with the best. I showed the sluice box and cleaning it out with some gold in the pan. I unplugged the camera and went to the wedding pictures, the one where we were holding hands facing each other with the preacher reading in the background. They thought we were done, with the pictures and were starting to get up. Di had taken the tape off of her hand.

"Oh! I have one more."

I plugged the camera in and our wedding picture came up. Carrie was going oh, oh. Mom looked at me and said, "You're married". Di showing them her ring and I flashed mine. More hugs and pats on the back. We gave them the 8 x 11's and the wedding books with the pictures.

I told them that I had to be at the Sheriff's station at nine o'clock in the morning.

We went out to eat. It was too late to start a meal for everyone so we went to El Camino my favorite Mexican restaurant. When we were back home, we were setting around the table talking.

There was a knock at the door, Mom answer it. It was Beatrice and some guy. Mom invited them in, I recognized the guy he was the one I threw into the wall. This was the first time Bee had been home. She would not look at her mother. She said, "Paul had something to talk to me about."

I got up and started over to him. I thought from his looks he was going to turn and run out the door. I held out my hand and told him I was sorry, he calmed down a little bit.

Bee would not look at me, but was talking, looking out the window. She said, "Paul had a hospital bill and didn't have any money to pay it." I told him to sit down, "I guess you know who I am, what is your name."

He introduced himself as Paul Clark. He had arrived in town that day and was with his cousin, one of the other guys I clobbered.

He had come looking for work and his cousin invited him along for a little fun.

I see now that the whole thing had been prearranged, Bee turned, looked a little in our direction. She had tears in her eyes. I thought it serves her right.

I asked Paul if he had the bill. He handed me a folded over envelope. I opened it. The bill was for $1343 for the ambulance and emergency room. He had dislocated his shoulder.

I looked at Di, "Time to write your first check."

She wrote the check. I tore off the payment part, put it and the check in the return envelope and sealed it. I told him mom would mail it tomorrow. I wrote on the top part of the invoice paid in full and handed it to him. He looks surprised. I guess he thought I was going to fight him. Who knows what Bee had told him?

I turned to Di; "He needs some pain and suffering how about two."

"Hundreds."

"No thousands."

Di started writing the check signed it and handed it to him. Again he looks surprised. Bee came over and looked at the check, she started to ask why Di was signing the checks when she looked at the names, Di flash her ring. She had tears rolling down her cheeks as she ran out the door.

Jim and dad asked Paul if they could see him in the other room. A few minutes later they came back, Paul said he had to go. I got up and told him I was sorry, one more time, he said he understood a little more and we shook hands.

We sat around and talked till it was time for bed.

Jim and Carrie started home.

Carrie turned to Di, "Are you coming."

Di looked at her mom and smiled, "No."

Carrie said, "Force of habit."

We were lying in bed and heard some noise coming from mom and dad's room. I said, "I haven't heard that for a while." We laughed a little.

We were up by five, cleanup and had breakfast by 6:30 we were just getting ready to leave when mom came running into the kitchen. She was clutching her bathrobe I told her to slow down. We were all done and ready to go. I noticed she was not wearing her nightgown. I smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed a little. Di gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I'll call you "mom" when I hear something," and it got a smile out of her. I was going out the door when dad came down, I started to give him a high five. He asks what for I told him I think mom liked it. He blushed. I said, "Go for it". As I shut the door. Mom said, "Bill not in the kitchen."

I fired up the Chevy and headed out of town when we crossed the County line there was a Sheriff's car beside the road. I had to cruise on 60 and continued on. We passed two other Sheriff's cars on the way in into town. We picked up one in town and he followed us to the station.