The Girls Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Amanda heard exactly what she thought she'd heard earlier. There was a man watching them through the fence, and he liked what he saw! And she knew who that man was. Smiling to her self, she got up and cleaned her toys and put them away, then took a warm bath while she thought about what next step she would take.

...

Amanda had spent the last couple of days rearranging her room. Seth watched his feed off the camera by her window from his kitchen, where he'd set up a small TV as an extra monitor. Watching the girls next door had become a driving obsession; he now had a TV hooked up in every room of his home; even his bathroom! It had become a pleasure to watch Amanda move her furniture and clean her room; somehow he was lucky enough that whenever she bent over to pick up something, her ass was always pointed his way – right at the camera. He'd seen her bend over a LOT in the last few days – with and without undies on under the skirts she tended to wear, and he'd even got to see her reward herself with quiet urgency for all of her hard work when her Sheryl would run out to the store or something. Sometimes she even dared to wear a reverse strap on – fucking herself as she worked. From what he'd seen so far, it looked and sounded like her lover would not allow her to come unless she was involved herself, but Amanda was a creatively rebellious dirty girl.

Amanda appeared to have developed a like for stargazing too: she spent a bit of time each night standing at the window, staring up at the night sky, and sometimes he was lucky and she would slide her hands into her clothing and caress herself – her breasts, her clit, one time even curling up on the window seat, legs spread wide, fingering her own ass, all the while watching the stars. Watching her face as she came was fuel for his 'shower exercises' every morning.

His luck was also running to the extreme in that she hadn't drawn her blinds or closed the sheer curtains since her lover caught her with the dildo; he had a very clear view of everything she did. He thanked the powers that be that the weather continued to be mild; he couldn't imagine what he was going to do come winter, when the windows and blinds would be closed to keep the heat in!

What he really wanted was to see another scene between Amanda and her Sheryl – but he supposed for some reason they were leaving one another alone.

One afternoon, just as he was levering himself out of his chair to go out to his garage, Amanda and her lover both entered his screen. He didn't have audio, but it looked as if Amanda was showing Sheryl the result of her redecorating spree. Sheryl was frowning a bit as she looked around the room; then her face turned red and her eyes went large – she'd obviously seen something she did NOT like! Seth was overjoyed – this could only mean one thing. Amanda was definitely going to be punished, and he hoped Sheryl brought out a paddle this time! Seth headed for his back door – he wanted to see this one in person!

...

Amanda did her best to feign dismay at her lover 'discovering' her special secret drawer of toys. In fact, Amanda had left the drawer open just a teeny bit, in hope that Sheryl would see it.

When she wasn't cleaning and rearranging her room the last couple of days, Amanda had been doing a little creeping around in the side yard. She'd managed to get a peek into her neighbor's yard, and seen the camera set up under the arbor he'd built. Apparently he knew of their little secret, and liked it. She'd seen Seth a few times; he was built well and was probably hung well, too. Maybe if the Amanda and Sheryl show got better, he'd get bold enough to approach one of them. Maybe she could get him into their house...into her room...into her pants! She couldn't think of anything better than getting fucked by a real, hot cock attached to a real, hot man.

She bent over her bed, legs spread wide and on her toes, exposing her ass and pussy completely. She propped her torso on her bed and hung her head in joyous 'shame', and knowing that Sheryl would punish her now, her cunt was already dripping in anticipation!

...

Sheryl lifted the skirt Amanda was wearing and saw that her lover not only had been collecting toys and pleasuring herself in private, but that she wasn't wearing any underwear! Amanda's twat was already moist in anticipation of the coming punishment, and with one hand Sheryl spread the juicy pink and red folds cruelly apart, stretching her cunt wide open. Amanda gasped, and Sheryl felt herself start to get wet, too.

"How DARE you!" She yelled, and with each word she spanked Amanda's pussy with one hand, leaving it an angry red. She went to the drawer her lover had been hiding all the toys in, and rooted around in it. Finding a riding crop, she returned to Amanda, and bending down so that her face was close to her ass, she reversed the riding crop and thrust the stubby, octagonal, rubber coated handle end into Amanda's cunt. "You like toys? You want toys? I'll give you toys, you little secretive bitch!"

She twisted the handle inside her, making sure it was thoroughly lubricated with her juices, then removed it and placed it against the tiny brown button of Amanda's asshole.

Amanda began to moan as if she were afraid of having her ass violated. Honestly, she was more excited that Sheryl was so angry that she would do this than anything else. She wiggled her bottom around, as if to escape, and Sheryl's nails dug into her ass. Sheryl began to put pressure on the riding crop, and soon the tip of the handle, about one inch in diameter, was ringed by puckered flesh. Amanda began to buck her hips, just a little bit, and flexed her ass muscles to get more of the leather grip inside her. The hardest part was going to be pretending she was actually being punished! Sheryl's punishments had stopped being punishments a long time ago. It was devising new ways to get into trouble that was difficult!

'Oh, please stop, please don't do that, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry!" she cried, hoping that Sheryl would push the riding crop's handle in just a little bit further. Right now it was just teasing her asshole, and making her hands itch to just grab it and start fucking herself with it.

"Don't?" Sheryl yelled. "Don't? I'll do what I damn well please, you little slut bitch! What have you been doing with all these toys, hmm? I doubt you were spanking yourself with this thing – who did you plan to have use it on you? Hmm?" Sheryl pushed and twisted the crop handle at the same time, drilling Amanda's ass with it. She was so angry. How dare Amanda do something like this? She must have a lover somewhere; probably some dumb jock from college...Sheryl put her face next to Amanda's ass, watching the crop handle as it disappeared into her little brown hole. Turning her head, she opened her mouth and bit Amanda's ass, hard, leaving an angry red ring of tooth marks behind. Returning to Amanda's asshole, she slid her tongue around the flesh surrounding the riding crop's handle. It was straining, tight, pulsing with the effort of taking in something that size and shape.

As Sheryl's teeth dug into her asscheek, Amanda cried out in surprise and pain, and she gripped the bed covers tightly. "Owww, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Sheryl replied by licking her asshole above the crop, and she nearly came right then and there. Then her lover said to her "Well? Who is it? Who did you buy these for? Who's the lucky bastard who has tasted my pie?" Sheryl began to slap Amanda's twat again, swinging one palm underhand and upwards between her widespread thighs, holding her fingers stiff but not flat, so that her neatly trimmed nails were angled just right in that position to scrape Amanda's clit with each slap. "Oh! Oh! Oh! No one, no one, oh! I got them for you and me, oh! I swear, I promise! Oh! Oh! Oh god!" Amanda came violently as Sheryl slapped her clit again, her asshole gripping the riding crop so hard that the slapping end of it quivered.

Sheryl grabbed the crop and roughly yanked it out of Amanda's ass, shouting "How dare you come? I didn't give you permission to come yet!"

...

Seth was in seventh heaven. Sheryl was going crazy in there, having found Amanda's stash of sex toys, and he had a front row seat for the whole shebang! He flipped open the box he'd built into the bench in his arbor, and pulled out a container of lube. Methodically spreading it over every inch of his swollen member, he tried to pretend that the moisture was actually from Amanda's mouth, so sweetly open and pouting from the punishments her mother was giving her. This was going to be so good! Already, his cock was throbbing in anticipation of the first load of come preparing to burst out of him. One more one-handed trip into the toolbox and he came up with a leather adjustable cock ring, which he immediately fastened as tightly as he could around his cock and balls, to make him last as long as the girls did. The ring, in his imagination, was Sheryl's vicelike grip. Now, fully prepared, Seth glued his eyes to the scene playing out before him, and gently pulled on his cock as he watched Sheryl begin to look again through Amanda's naughty drawer.

...

"What is this, dear?" Sheryl said, turning from the dresser drawer with what looked like some heavily beaded jewelry in her hands.

Amanda's eyes lit up as she explained to her lover, "They're nipple weights. See the little nooses, there? You just slide those open until they are wide enough to fit around the base of the nipple, then tighten them as much as you like. The beads are heavy and the weight of them pulls on the nipples as they swing on the ends of the strings."

Sheryl pulled a chair near the foot of Amanda's bed, and sat on it. "Come here, slut," she said, gesturing to the space on the floor before her. "On your knees like the whore you are."

Amanda dutifully walked on her knees from her bed to the space Sheryl indicated, come glistening on her thighs, her face flushed. When she reached the right place, she thrust her shoulders back and held her head high, looking her in the eye.

Sheryl reached out with one hand and grabbed Amanda's left nipple, pulling it towards her and twisting cruelly. When Amanda made as if to move closer, to follow her own nipple, Sheryl barked at her to stop. She pulled harder, then attached a nipple weight to the now swollen bud, pinching it and pulling it to make sure the noose was as far down as it could possibly go, then slowly tightened the cord noose until it was obviously pinching the skin painfully at the knot. Amanda took a breath between her teeth, hissing with the pain and the pleasure. Sheryl took Amanda's right nipple and did the same to it, then quickly slapped Amanda's breasts several times, hard, making the weights swing violently on their swollen red anchors. Picking the riding crop up from the floor, she put it against her lover's lips.

"Lick it, little bitch. Lick it clean."

Amanda's tongue flickered out of her mouth to flutter against the handle of the riding crop, twisting around it as if it were a man's cock, then pursed her lips and leaned forward, taking it into her mouth. She sucked on it, and took as much of it as she could into her mouth and then throat until she was almost gagging on it, then pulled away, letting it slide out again. She repeated the motion until the handle glistened with nothing but her own spittle. Sheryl then turned it around, and used the clapper on it to move the nipple weights, making them swing again, then slapped Amanda's breasts with it. Pleased with the sound it made on her skin, she began whipping Amanda across both breasts with it, leaving red welts. The nipple weights shook and twisted on their strings, dancing with each impact, and Amanda's nipples became more and more engorged, the delicate rose pink becoming dark and almost purple.

...

Amanda's cries were in earnest now, the welts stinging and her nipples screaming for release. Her clit was throbbing, begging for something to stimulate it, and she ached deeply for something to fill her hole.

"Please...please." she whimpered, as Sheryl paused to run her fingertips over the welts that embossed Amanda's breasts.

"Please, what" said Sheryl, now scraping her nails gently on the welts.

Amanda's breath hissed between her teeth, and then she said, "Please let me come. I'm sorry. I won't play with my toys or myself without you ever again. Just let me come, please let me come, please, please!"

Amanda was panting with need, the breaths keeping the weights hanging from her turgid breasts in motion, her hands at her sides fisted tightly to keep from touching herself.

Sheryl was dripping wet, her underwear practically soaked. She began to strip slowly, pausing often to tug on the nipple weights or spank Amanda's ass or stick her fingers in Amanda's mouth, making her suck them. Her own twat was pulsing with the need to have something, anything inside it.

Once nude, she looked over Amanda's breasts again, and when it became obvious that it really did hurt to have the nipple weights on so tight, she loosened them a little. She then laid Amanda down on the bed, leaving her head hanging over the foot of the bed. Sheryl put her backside to her lover's face and spread her legs over her, positioning her twat over Amanda's mouth.

"Suck my clit, Amanda, and don't you dare come till I tell you to!" Sheryl propped herself with one hand on the bed beside Amanda's hip and bent her attention to her lover's clit, pinching it between two fingers and pulling up, treating it like a nipple. Amanda's tongue delved between Sheryl's cunt lips, scooping the fluids up to her mouth like a cat's. She then did as she was asked, and set her lips on Sheryl's little round nub and began to suck as hard as she could. She lifted her hands to her ass and caressed it, massaging each mound of flesh, spreading the cheeks apart and teasing her asshole with small brushes of her fingertips.

As Amanda teased her ass and sucked her clit, Sheryl continued to play with Amanda's clit between her fingers. She decided that the clit was much like a nipple, and reminded of the weights, reached back to remove them from her Amanda's breasts. As the blood rushed back into her nipples, Amanda sighed into her lover's twat. It hurt so good!

...

Seth was, as usual, beyond himself with arousal. He massaged his cock and tried to think of excuses to gain entry into his neighbor's house. There had to be something he could do for them, some reason to go over there. But what would he do once he got in? He couldn't just come out and say "I want to fuck both of you. At once!" Watching the girls was great, but he needed to plunge his rod into a hot slit, and soon.

One of his favorite things about the girls was Amanda's eyes. Sometimes, it felt like she was staring into the camera and begging him to come over and play. That wasn't possible, of course, but he could dream.

...

A week or so later, Amanda was nude, perched on the edge of her bed as her lover crouched between her thighs, examining her twat for evidence that she had been playing with herself. (She had been, an hour earlier, just for Seth and his camera, but Sheryl couldn't possibly know that.) While Sheryl slid her fingers into her fuck hole and tweaked her clit, she stared through the window at the almost invisible hole in the fence that Seth's camera guarded. She wondered if Seth was out there, right now, watching her, and she smiled just a little, hoping he was and that he was about to come storming over the fence and through her window to fuck her brains out. Just thinking about it made her get hot, and Sheryl noticed the sudden increase in fluids. Looking up, she noticed Amanda's attention to the window.

"What are you looking at?" She asked Amanda. Amanda's cheeks flushed as she tried to think of a quick answer to the question. "Me? Nothing. Just looking at the honeysuckle."

"So...honeysuckle makes you come, does it?" Her lover jibed, giving Amanda the look that let her know she wasn't fooling anyone. "What are you looking at, Amanda, don't you lie to me or I'll get the paddle!"

"The honeysuckle, Sheryl, really..." Amanda's twat tightened as Sheryl strode out of the room, only to return with a leather-covered paddle. It was narrow enough to leave welts and wide enough to get a good slapping noise, and it was Amanda's favorite. "No, not the paddle!" Amanda managed to sound honestly dismayed at the thought of being spanked, but only barely so.

Sheryl grabbed Amanda's desk chair, sat down on it, and gestured to Amanda to drape herself across her lap.

"You are lying, Amanda. What is so interesting out there? What are you thinking about?" With each word, Sheryl smacked Amanda's ass with the paddle, making sure to never hit the same spot twice. She wanted Amanda to feel her punishment, not be numb after the first couple of hits.

Amanda couldn't help herself. After several good swats, her cunt was aching and she cried out "COCK! I'm thinking about cock, fat, hot cock!"

Sheryl smacked Amanda's ass a few more times and then stopped. She'd been thinking about dick a lot herself lately. She just hated dating, and didn't know any men who were good for casual sex. Amanda hadn't been on a date in a few months, either. Plus, it was hard to find a man who could handle the special relationship she had with Amanda.

She sighed and said, "Me too."

"Really? Really really? Because..." Amanda turned in her lover's lap to face her and began to speak quietly and rapidly to her, telling her all about their voyeuristic neighbor, Seth.

"...and I just can't stop thinking about him– Seth's good looking, healthy, he doesn't go out a lot or have a bunch of people coming and going from his house...and he's obviously interested in us!"

"Well....I don't know, honey..." Sheryl was shocked but interested, and unsure about it all.

"Please? We can share him, and everything!" Amanda was bouncing up and down in her excitement, her breasts jiggling as she tried to convince Sheryl to allow this one man into their lives.

"Alright, Amanda. Let's do it." Sheryl stood up, stripped, and faced the window. Amanda got on her knees and wrapped her arms around her lover's hips, her face close to her Sheryl's crotch.

Sheryl pointed at the wall of honeysuckle outside the window and made the universal beckoning motion with her forefinger. Still beckoning, she placed her other hand on Amanda's head and pressed it into her crotch. Amanda immediately began to lick, kiss, and suck, all the while trying to keep one eye to the window, begging with her eyes for Seth to join them.

After a few minutes of this, Sheryl was too aroused to ignore what Amanda was doing and pushed her to the floor for an enthusiastic session of sixty-nining. "If that doesn't bring him," she said into Amanda's cunt, "Nothing will."

...

That night, Seth sat dumbfounded at his kitchen VCR. They knew! They knew, and they wanted him to come over! They knew, they wanted him to come over, and he'd missed the invitation! He fast forwarded through the girls sucking each other off to see what was happening in there now. Instead of more of the ladies giving it to one another, there was now a piece of paper taped to Amanda's bedroom window, blocking the view. It read, "The back door is unlocked."

Seth walked to his back door and went to his arbor. He looked through the hole in the fence and saw that the sign was still there. Both of the girls were there, too, he could see their feet tangled up, hanging off the end of the bed. He went to his back garden gate, which opened to a common alley for the trash collectors to drive through, and went into their garden through their back gate. Walking through their backyard seemed surreal. Was he really doing this? From the back yard he could see that their house had the same layout as his, so he entered the house and went straight through the kitchen to the hall, where he stopped at Amanda's open bedroom door.