The Girls of Delta Theta Phi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,167 Followers

"One snowy winter day, with all the kids off at their grandparent's and John off to the airport on yet another trip, Sonja and I settled down in front of the fireplace with a bottle of wine and each other. It wasn't long before that wine and a smile was all that we were wearing."

"A rising storm had canceled John's flight and he had reluctantly returned home. He would've preferred to have returned to his latest assistant's apartment to wait out the storm but evidently she had a roommate that just wouldn't have understood. Since her roommate was 6'2" and built like a halfback, John decided not to test the point. Evidently she hadn't mentioned to her boyfriend that she was going on more than a business trip."

"So anyway, there I was, naked as the day I was born and licking the wine off Sonja's breasts when I look up and see John standing over us. Not knowing what else to say, I picked up the empty crystal from the floor and asked if I could pour him a glass."

" He wasn't amused to say the least. And to be honest, I really didn't care. Our marriage had been a sham for so long that maybe it would be better to end it. He said that he wasn't going to be made a fool of in an open court, not to mention the effect it might have on the family owned company. He'd been screwing one bimbo after another for years and now that I'd finally found someone I cared about he wasn't going to stand in by way."

"He said he was willing to maintain a marriage in name only, not that our union had been much more than that for some time, but that Sonja would have to go. Not just out of our house, but out of my life. I told him were he could put that idea and believe me in wasn't in a pretty place. Where did he ever get the idea that I would ever go along with such a ridiculous arrangement?"

"That was when he dropped his bombshell. If I pressed for a divorce, he seek custody of all the kids. He said no judge, however liberal, was going to let a lesbian raise his kids. You have to remember that was twenty years ago, and reluctantly I had to admit he was right. It was both the hardest and at the same time, easiest decision I ever had to make. As much as I loved Sonja, I loved my children more. She left that night."

"Have you ever seen her since?" Nicole asked.

"I got a card from her about eight months later, she was going home to Norway. I never heard from her after that." Cynthia said.

Nicole didn't really hear what Cynthia said after that. Too many strange thoughts were flashing through her mind. In the twenty years since she had first realized she was attracted to other women, that attraction had never extended to an older woman. That was until this moment. Cynthia, she reminded herself, was old enough to be her mother. In fact, she was the mother of one of her friends. Yet as she looked at the woman, now only inches away from her, her appreciation of her beauty increased immensely and age became irrelevant. Try as she could, Nicole couldn't recall the last time she felt this drawn to someone.

The fire in Nicole's breasts was reflected between her legs. It was obvious that the wetness there was caused by far more than the cool pool water. Never in her life had she wanted any woman as much as she wanted Cynthia at this moment. The haunting question was, did Cynthia feel the same way?

Unwilling to ask and risk rejection, equally unwilling to step back from the edge, Nicole let the flames of her desire take over and acted on instinct. She felt her body moving forward of it's own accord, followed a brief moment later by the press of Cynthia's lips against her own.

Cynthia was taken by surprise by Nicole's kiss. It was a pleasant surprise all the same. It had been so many years since the older woman had felt the touch of another woman, she had almost forgotten how good it could be. In response to a gentle pressure against her lips, she opened her mouth and admitted the dark woman's invading tongue.

The touch of Cynthia's tongue against her own was enough to turn the brushfire within her into a raging inferno. She reached up and pulled Cynthia's face against her own, planting kiss after kiss on her willing lips. Each time, the blonde responded in turn, meeting the passion of Nicole's assault with her own.

"I wasn't sure how you'd react to that." Nicole said softly as she broke a final kiss.

"It was unexpected, but nice." Cynthia replied.

"Before anything else happens, maybe I should explain about Courtney and I....." Nicole said as she took a half step backward.

"Courtney already explained it all to me." Cynthia interrupted as she took hold of the younger woman's hand and kept her close. "And is this going to go any further?"

"Do you want it to?" Nicole asked as she closed her hand around Cynthia's in a reassuring grip.

Cynthia smiled. Three days ago, the idea of renewing her interest in lesbian sex would've never entered her mind. It had been so long since she'd entertained such thoughts. Yet, the simple act of unburdening herself to Nicole seemed to take decades off of her. The emotions of that bathroom tryst so long ago found new life.

Cynthia reached out and placed her open palms against Nicole's breasts. Wet and soft, they seemed to generate a heat all their own. Brushing her thumbs against the erect dark brown nipples brought a soft sigh from Nicole's mouth.

"I may be a little rusty at this." she quipped.

"I think you're doing fine." Nicole said as she pressed her body against Cynthia's own.

"I want you." Nicole said with conviction.

"And I you." was Cynthia's reply.

That was all the younger woman needed to hear. She reached up and pulled the straps of Cynthia's suit down over her shoulders, exposing her large plentiful mounds. No sooner were they exposed to the open air when her mouth was on them. With a savage hunger, she took Cynthia's equally large nipples between her teeth and lips. The thought that these were the same breasts that Courtney had once suckled at brought a sinful thrill to her. One which caused her inferno to blaze even hotter.

Even as her mouth feasted on Cynthia's bountiful charms, Nicole slid her hand underwater and between Cynthia's legs. Her fingers slid under the thin material of her suit and pressed against the bushy mouth within.

Now it was Cynthia's turn to moan as she felt the touch of a lover's hand where only she had touched for so very long. Then it moved to the center of the mound and rubbed against it. As her finger became lubricated by the wetness there, Nicole slowly slid it between the folds. A soft gasp escaped Cynthia's lips as Nicole slid the finger in and out, soon following it with a second.

"Oh yes..." Cynthia said softly as she leaned back against the edge of the pool and enjoyed Nicole's dual ministrations.

The constant friction of Nicole's hand against her clit sent ripples of delight radiating out from Cynthia's pussy. Coupled with the delightful mixture of bites and gentle kisses on her breasts, it was enough to quickly bring her to the edge of ecstasy.

As the volume of the moans in Nicole's ears grew in intensity, so did the frequency of her penetrations. A small series of mini-quakes began to rock the older woman's body, heralding the arrival of a long absent rapture.

Suddenly, Cynthia's body stiffened as the cascading waves of bliss broke on the shoals of her sexuality. Her pulse raced and her breaths became shallow. Had she not already been immersed in water, her body would've been covered with sweat.

"Oh God!" she panted as she collapsed exhausted against the side of the pool. "I can't believe how long its been since I felt so good."

"I can make you feel even better." Nicole purred as she pressed her cheek against Cynthia's.

"I'd like that." Cynthia replied.

Dripping wet, Nicole climbed out of the pool into the warm afternoon air. Cynthia followed close behind.

"I think I need a few minutes to catch my breath." Cynthia said as she sat on the beach chair poolside.

"Why don't you relax on this towel." Nicole suggested as she indicated the large oversized beach towel spread out on the ground. "I give a great massage."

"Sounds like an excellent suggestion." Cynthia laughed as she moved from the chair to the ground.

Now, out in the open, Nicole had a chance to get her first real look at Cynthia's nude form. If she hadn't already known her age, her guess would be at least a decade younger.

Of course the first thing any man or woman would've noticed were her prodigious breasts. The dark pink circles in the center of each were over two inches wide, the long nubs in the middle were thick and almost a quarter inch long. The rest of her body reflected the passage of years, most noticeably the gray and white of her pubic mound. Still, she was an attractive woman and could radiate a raw sexuality that Nicole found enticing.

Positioning herself in a kneeing position to Cynthia's right, Nicole began to massage her shoulders. Her grip could be both strong and gentle, working magic on the older woman's flesh. Expertly she worked her way down, applying pressure to the small of Cynthia's back before she moved outward to her arms.

Laying face down with her eyes closed, Cynthia was enjoying the massage. Nicole was better than the professional masseuse at the health club where she worked out.

A broad smile filled her face as she imagined what would be the reaction of her neighbor, Mrs. Carlsen if she were to look out her window right now. The sign of Cynthia naked, laying under an equally naked black woman half her age might be enough to give the snoopy biddy a heart attack. True, the houses were far apart to supposedly afford a large measure of privacy, but there had been a few times Cynthia had spotted Mrs. Carlsen standing on her porch with her telescope pointed at anything but the heavens.

"Oooo" Cynthia sighed as she felt Nicole's hands press against her buttocks. "That feels good."

Nicole continued down along the older woman's legs, then began working her way upward once more. When she got back to Cynthia's shoulders, she swung her leg over the prone form and straddled her new love.

Lowing herself, she pressed her own not unimpressive breasts against the small of Cynthia's back and rubbed them up and down. She continued bottomward retracing the path she had just completed, this time replacing her hands with her generous mounds.

"Mmmm, that feels even better." Cynthia commented.

This time, Nicole paused at Cynthia's wide bottom and began to cover it with soft kisses. She spread her cheeks and kissed the sensitive area in between. Reaching inward with her tongue, she caressed her anal entry. Cynthia jumped with excitement, no one had ever done that to her. As Nicole continued to probe Cynthia's nether region, she reached down between her legs and again rubbed the swollen clit she had so stimulated a short time before. This again brought a series of pleasing moans to her ears.

"Roll over." she said as she lifted herself to give Cynthia room.

More than happy to comply, Cynthia shifted onto her back. Nicole quickly lowered herself once more and replaced her finger with her tongue. Already saturated, Cynthia's pussy offered no resistance to the hard tip of Nicole's tongue. It slid effortlessly into it's dark recess, bringing with it a whole new series of erotic delights.

A small residue of sticky film from her recent orgasm still remained. Nicole quickly licked it clean, savoring the taste. She took a moment to compare the flavor to Courtney's. While different, it was just as pleasing.

Not content to just lay back, Cynthia took hold of the back of Nicole's head and pressed her deeper into the crevice between her legs. Right now she couldn't care if the entire town council, of which she was a member, was pulling up the driveway. All that mattered was that Nicole left her tongue exactly where it was.

Again, it didn't take long for Nicole's experienced touch to drive Cynthia over the brink. Spreading her legs wide to give Nicole the widest possible access, Cynthia bucked forward with each dart of Nicole's eager tongue. Repeatedly it slid in and out of her moist hole, then up and down the length of her cunt before sliding inward once more.

"Oh God, I'm cumming again!" Cynthia shouted.

While the explosion that rocked her body wasn't as powerful as the one which had preceded it, still it was more than enough. Her face pressed tightly against Cynthia's mound, Nicole quickly lapped up the results of her efforts. Undiluted by the water which had mixed with her last orgasm, the feminine ambrosia make Nicole hunger for more.

Now it was Nicole's turn. She quickly began licking up way up the length of Cynthia's body. She paused at her breasts just long enough to give each a playful kiss. A kiss that was repeated against Cynthia's willing lips.

Lifting herself upward, Nicole continued until her breasts were even with those selfsame lips. Balancing herself on one hand, Nicole lifted her right breast and offered it to Cynthia.

It was an offering that the blonde woman was eager to take. She lifted herself up until her lips closed on the dark brown nipples, sucking it deep into her mouth.

It had been more years than Cynthia cared to remember, but the taste of honey that she always associated with a woman's breasts quickly brought back memories of how to please. Her own tongue tickled the tip of the chocolate nipple, then ran circles around the dark aureole. Then she left a trail of kisses and gentle nibbles down the side of the lighter tan globe and up the side of it's twin. Nicole couldn't help but be impressed by the older woman's skill.

As much as she wanted to attend to the fire between her legs, a blaze that was crying for attention, Nicole wanted to wait until she was sure Cynthia had her fill. Finally, she sensed Cynthia's desire for her ebony orbs had been satisfied and pulled them from her mouth.

Cynthia reluctantly released her hold on the chocolate delight held between her lips, mindful that even greater delights were still to come. She eased herself back against the towel even as Nicole moved even further upward, until her legs were on each side of Cynthia's head - her own dark mound inches from her face.

The scent of Nicole's womanhood filled Cynthia's nostrils, moments before the younger woman lowered herself and filled her mouth with the taste to go with the aroma.

Like an eager schoolgirl, Cynthia reached out duplicated the actions Nicole had so aptly demonstration on her. Her thoughts drifted backward to years gone by, and to lovers long since forgotten. Until this moment, she didn't realize how much she had missed this. Or that how much she envied her daughter for having had the strength to follow her conviction.

The thought of Courtney and the fact that she was in exactly the same position she'd see her in last night, with the same lover was a fact that she found highly erotic. She wondered if Nicole felt the same way.

If Nicole were willing to share her thoughts, she couldn't find the voice to do so. Every aspect of her being was centered on the tongue within her cunt and the unbelievable feeling of joy that was radiating from it. Over the years, Nicole had more lovers than she could easily recall. Some had been better than others. Through it all, Nicole had considered herself a skillful lover. But she had to admit, she herself could take lessons from Cynthia.

Hands pressed tightly against the soft buns of Nicole's ass, Cynthia pulled her lover as close as she could. Nicole moaned again and again as Cynthia's tongue worked it's way deep within her. The more the tangy taste of sweat and cum filled her mouth, the more intense became Cynthia's desire to bring the girl to a new level of euphoria.

Finally, Nicole's body tensed and she arched her body, stretching out her arms for support. She trembled with indescribable ecstasy as a rushing wave of girlcum burst upon across Cynthia's pulsating tongue and open mouth. Pressing her face as far within the girl's open valley as she could, Cynthia swallowed surge upon surge of womanly joy. It was like sweat nectar, bringing with it the memories of youth. She made herself a promise that it wouldn't be anywhere near as long before she tasted it again.

So intense had been Nicole's eruption, that Cynthia was unable to swallow all of it. Small drippings of the precious fruit of her efforts ran off her chin and down to her breasts. Her mouth and nose were likewise covered with a sweet film of girljuice.

"Who says you can't go back again." Cynthia said to herself as Nicole laid down beside her.

She pulled the younger woman closer and kissed her again, the taste of female love still on her lips.

Later that night, Cynthia and Nicole were laying in bed together, enjoying each other's company. The phone rang and Cynthia reluctantly answered it.

"Hi Mom!" said an excited Courtney. "How's everything going?"

"Oh everything's fine, sweetheart." Cynthia answered as she tried to keep from laughing as Nicole tickled under her breast.

"How are you getting along with Nicole?" Courtney asked. "I'm hope you really didn't mind my telling her it was OK to spend the weekend."

"Oh, no problem." Cynthia beamed as she playfully slapped Nicole's hand. "In fact we've been getting along fabulously."

"Really?"

"Oh you know how it is with the girls of Delta Theta Phi..." Cynthia laughed. "Its just a matter of finding a common taste."

END

(c) Ann Douglas 1996

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,167 Followers