The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're so tight girl," he grunted.

"Oh, oh, please," she panted, as he eased another inch of his throbbing cock into her, stretching her pussy even more.

"What a wicked little tart you are, wearing that sexy underwear under your uniform," he grunted, watching as her hand slid between her legs and toyed with her hot, little clit. He couldn't resist slapping her plump buttocks as he pushed a little deeper into her clasping wetness.

"No! Ow!" she shrieked as she felt his hard hands stinging her bottom.

He smiled as he watched the smooth skin of her buttocks blush pink as he spanked her again then eased his cock out of her until the head rested against her hungry lips. His shaft was coated with her juices now. He could smell how aroused she was.

"Now tell me what a horny little tart you are," he growled, as he abruptly plunged back into the tight, silky embrace of her pussy, enjoying her surprised squeals of pleasure.

"Yes, I'm a hot little tart!" she gasped deliriously, the words spilling out of her mouth. She was loving the feel of his hardness, her fingers tracing tight little circles over her hungry clit as he began to fuck her harder and deeper. She rocked back and forwards, her weight on her elbows as his thighs slapped against her tender buttocks, her hair brushing the desk and the little silver necklace swinging back and forth between her boobs.

"You're such a naughty girl, what are you?" he growled, spanking her again, her buttocks blushing pink beneath his stinging hand.

"Yes, I'm so naughty, don't stop!" she gasped, the pain in her buttocks contrasting with the exquisite pleasure in her clit and pussy. She could already feel the first thrilling stirrings of a scrummy orgasm and spread her legs wide apart encouraging him to press deeper.

"You're such a bad girl; girls like you need a good fucking!" he insisted, feeling her hips rock back against him. He ran his hand over her glossy black hair, grabbing her thick, black ponytail, and wrapping it around his fist. He roughly tugged it towards him as he plunged deeper into her.

Portia felt her head snap back as he pulled her hair painfully. Her back arched as he pulled her back towards him, impaling her on his thick, hard cock. She felt her boobs jiggling back and forth as he thrust into her, her nipples rubbing against the desks cold, polished surface.

"You need a good hard fucking, don't you girl? Say it!" he insisted, as he pushed his swollen cock into her again and again, fucking her with hard, staccato strokes, scratching the delicious itch deep inside her.

"Oh God, yes, I need to be fucked, please fuck me!" she cried helplessly, pleasure mixing with pain as he tugged at her hair and his prick plunged into the fiery depths of her feverish cunt.

"Louder, tell me what you want!" he ordered, reaching under her and squeezing her boobs roughly. She was so wet now he was able to slide all the way into her, savouring the feel of her hot, rippling depths.

"Please fuck me, please don't stop, pleasefuckme, ohfuckme, fuckmefuckme!" she pleaded desperately, the words tumbling out in a long wail of excitement as he thrust faster and faster, harder and harder, the old desk creaking beneath them.

"Horny...little...tart," he grunted, punctuating each word with a firm thrust that forced the air from her lungs. He dug his fingers into her fleshy hips, gripping her tightly as plunged deep into her velvety depths again and again, his swollen balls slapping against her buttocks.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she moaned, her voice a strangled cry, her heart thumping, her boobs swaying back and forth as he plunged deep into her. Her fingers stroked her swollen clit sending luscious sensations up and down her spine as she teetered on the edge of divine pleasure, the waves of pleasure lifting her higher and higher.

"Yes, oh God yes!" she squealed joyfully as she climaxed, her young body shuddering and twisting, her back arching as the orgasm ripped through her.

As she came, her body bucked and writhed beneath him, her pussy contracting around his swollen cock, squeezing him, milking him as he plunged deep into her and suddenly he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh God!" he groaned as his thigh muscles burned and with a final exquisite thrust, he felt his balls tighten and his hot semen surge along his shaft and spill deep into her as fireworks exploded behind his eyelids and the blood roared in his ears.

----

"Well now, I hope you've learnt your lesson girl," he said as he fastened his trousers.

"Yes Sir, I feel I've been thoroughly disciplined," Portia replied. He watched as she stepped daintily into her panties, and wriggled them up over her thighs, the crimson lace matching the colour of her sore, swollen buttocks.

"And I hope we can keep this matter just between us."

He turned away but Portia caught the worried frown that flashed across his face. She looked over at him as she buttoned her blouse. She suddenly realised that he had a lot more to lose than her if this became public knowledge. Teachers who seduced young, innocent students could lose their jobs. For the first time, she felt the tables were turned and now she was in control.

"Of course Sir, I'm happy to do you that favour. Perhaps you can do me a favour too. Who told you about my underwear?"

"Well I really shouldn't say..." he replied.

"Well I feel like I have the right to know. Maybe you're right. Maybe we ought to take this matter to the headmaster after all, tell him the whole story. Tell him everything that happened. And I mean everything," she said, the threat giving her voice a steely edge.

Wicklow looked at her as he tucked his shirt back in and saw only grim determination in her slate grey eyes.

Saturday, 25 May

Brianna couldn't resist glancing over her shoulder at Portia and Tara as they undressed.

It was another warm, sunny day and a full hour of non-stop hockey practice had left them all hot and sweaty. She felt her damp t-shirt cling to her torso as she struggled to pull it over her head. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched as Portia slid her knickers down revealing her scarlet buttocks. She giggled and nudged Sadie, who stood next to her unzipping her skirt.

"Looks like our plan worked," she whispered.

Sadie turned and grinned at the sight of Portia's sore-looking bottom and couldn't resist saying something.

"Ooh, looks like someone's had a serious spanking," she announced loudly, pointing at Portia.

The other girls stopped undressing and started laughing and pointing at Portia's glowing derrière. One of the girls started taking pictures with her mobile.

Portia turned and glared at her. Suddenly realising they were staring at her bottom which was still red and sore from when Wicklow had slapped her during the passionate 'punishment session' the day before.

"Yes, somebody snitched on me to old Wicklow, I wonder what little tart could have done that?" she spat, looking over at Sadie.

"Well don't look at me. You know some of us are able to get good grades from Wicklow without dropping their knickers. Or doing special 'favours' for him," she continued, staring pointedly at Tara who was undressing next to Portia.

Tara tried to ignore her but Sadie wouldn't let it go.

"So what exactly did you have to do for old Wicklow to get that 'A'? Did you have to take all of your clothes off?" she taunted.

"Bitch!" Tara hissed, as she felt her cheeks burn red with embarrassment as the memories of being on her knees in Wicklow's study came flooding back. Sadie, Brianna and Emma all collapsed in fits of laughter that quickly spread around the changing room.

"Don't worry," Portia whispered to Tara, as they walked towards the showers. "We'll find a way of getting her back. A slut like her is bound to have some dirty little secret. We just need to find out what it is."

A few feet above, Michael watched as the girls undressed. It was supposed to be his day off but he knew they had hockey practice so he'd found an excuse to cycle up to the school. It felt hot and sticky in the ducts, the loud hum of the extractor fan vibrating through the aluminium ducts and drawing the exotic, feminine scents of the girls' shampoos and shower gels past him. As the last few girls undressed, he slid along the wide aluminium duct towards the vent over the shower room, the warm fragrances of verbena and citrus filling his nostrils. He spent a very pleasant fifteen minutes slowly stroking his hardness through the rough denim of his jeans as he watched the girls showering.

After they'd dressed, Sadie, Brianna and Emma chatted as they slung their kit bags over their shoulders and headed into the bright sunshine. They were nearly back at the main house when Sadie suddenly stopped in her tracks, and started searching through her bag.

"Damn!" she exclaimed. "I've left my hockey stick in the changing room"

Brianna and Emma groaned as they watched Sadie turn back.

"Come on, I suppose we ought to go back with her and help her look," Brianna said, and they both reluctantly turned and followed.

Michael waited till the girl's voices had faded away and the main doors slammed shut for the last time then slid the ceiling hatch to one side and lowered his head through the gap. Once his eyes had adjusted to the brightness he had a quick look around and, satisfied that all of the girls had gone, he slid the ladder back down until the rubber-tipped feet bumped against the varnished floor of the gym.

The gym was large and functional; its walls made up of large grey concrete blocks and a highly polished blonde wood floor, which was covered with markings for the different indoor games, the multi-coloured lines criss-crossing like a giant tube map. The ceiling consisted of tiles that had probably been white when new but were now ivory coloured. Sadie hadn't really noticed the ceiling before but she noticed it now. She watched as the young man carefully climbed down the ladder pulling the hatch closed above him. She recognised him as Mr Black's apprentice, the one that always stared at them when they were playing hockey. What was his name? Michael? How long had he been up there and what had he been up to? She'd always found him a bit creepy. Something about the furtive, quiet way in which he descended made her think he was up to no good.

"Hey! You there! What do you think you're doing?" she shouted, striding confidently through the door.

Michael glanced over his shoulder as the blonde approached him.

"I've just got here, there's a problem with the air conditioning," he bluffed.

"But I've only just left. I didn't see you come in. What problem?" she replied suspiciously. She couldn't help noticing the sizeable bulge in his tight jeans.

"There's some kind of blockage up there, maybe a dead pigeon or something," he said, as he reached the floor.

"So you've got permission to be here then?"

"Yes, of course I've got permission," he said, looking past her as he heard the door open.

"What's going on?" said Brianna as she came through the door with Emma.

"I think we've got a peeping tom," Sadie said angrily.

"What? No, you've got it wrong, you know me, I'm one of the staff. I'm here to examine the air vents," he insisted.

"Well there's an easy way of resolving this. We can go and ask the headmaster if he really has got permission," Brianna reasoned.

"Well, no, I mean... I don't think he's here today," Michael said, sounding a little desperate.

"Well if he isn't here how did he give you permission?" Emma asked.

"Well, I, er, I mean I saw him yesterday and..." Michael mumbled.

"You know what I think?" Sadie said, jabbing a finger at him. "I think you've been up there watching us shower, you little pervert. isn't that right?"

"Listen, I was only up there for a few minutes, I mean I couldn't help seeing..."

"Ah, so he admits it!" Brianna exclaimed.

"We're going to tell the headmaster!" Emma shrieked.

"No! Wait! Please! I'll lose my job!" Michael wailed.

"Well perhaps you should have thought of that before you started spying on us, you pervert," Sadie said sternly.

"Please don't," he said, running his hand through the tight curls of his dark hair, "listen I'm sorry, alright? Can't we just forget this ever happened?"

Sadie looked him up and down. He looked like he was about to fall to his knees and beg for forgiveness.

"Ok" she said, finally, "it's up to you. Either we take this to the head, or we punish you ourselves."

"What do you mean by 'punish'?" he asked nervously.

----

"What are you doing?" whispered Brianna as they marched his sorry figure to the changing room, still filled with warm, steamy air from the showers.

"I've got an idea. If we play our cards right, we can have some fun with him," Sadie whispered back.

Sadie took the keys from his belt and locked the changing room door behind them.

"Now then," she said, sitting beside her friends on one of the benches. "Strip!"

"What?" Michael said.

"You heard her, odd job boy," Brianna said angrily. "She told you to strip. You've watched us undress; now it's our turn."

"But I'm not sure, I mean..." he said.

"Would you rather we took this to the head?" Emma threatened.

Michael quickly pulled off his shoes and socks. He'd often fantasized about being naked with these girls but not like this. This was humiliating. Emma put her hand over her mouth and giggled excitedly as he stood up and pulled off his t-shirt.

"And the jeans," Sadie insisted.

The girls watched as he undid his belt and slid his dusty, faded blue jeans off his hips and down over his legs. He waited nervously, hands clasped in front of him, clad only in his tight grey shorts as the girls looked him up and down. He had a good body, tanned and lean from all of the practical outdoors work he did around the school. Sadie let her eyes drift up over his thick, muscular thighs to the solid-looking bulge in his shorts.

"Come on, you're not naked yet," she insisted.

"Come on, I can't take these off, be reasonable," he pleaded.

"You've seen us naked, so get 'em off," Emma ordered.

"Yeah, get 'em off," Brianna echoed.

Reluctantly, Michael slid his shorts over his hips revealing his semi-flaccid but still impressively thick cock, framed by sparse dark-brown curls of pubic hair. It swayed between his thighs as he shuffled his feet anxiously.

"Very nice," Sadie said as Emma and Brianna nudged each other and giggled at his nakedness.

"Is that it then? Can I go now?" he said hopefully, hands cupped in front of his prick.

"Oh, we're only just beginning," Sadie said, a predatory smile forming on her plump lips. Michael watched as she delved into her sports bag and pulled out an old pair of black tights that she wore to play hockey when it was cold.

"Come on, you didn't say anything about being tied up," he complained, but he didn't struggle as Sadie pulled his wrists together out in front of him and wrapped the sheer, stretchy material tightly around them.

"As my friend said, you've seen us naked so now it's our turn to have a little fun," the blonde said as she tugged his hands over his head, fastening them to a coat hook.

With his hands stretched above his head, Michael had never felt so exposed. He felt his cheeks flush red as the girls examined his naked thighs.

"Hey! No photo's! Come on, that's not fair," he exclaimed as Sadie held her mobile phone up in front of her.

"You know what? I don't think you're in any position to stop us," she said, taking a close-up of his thighs.

She showed the picture to her friends.

"Nice picture but he doesn't look, you know, as impressive as he could" Brianna said critically.

"Come on," said Sadie mockingly, "I bet you could get it up when you were spying on us. Perhaps he needs some help girls."

Brianna didn't need much encouragement. Michael was soon groaning as she ran her cool hands over his nakedness. With his hands trapped above his head, he could only watch as she ran her hands up over his bare legs.

"Go on, touch it," Sadie giggled. "I dare you."

Brianna bit her lip as she reached out and ran a finger over the soft, wrinkled flash of his prick. Her prudish boyfriend insisted that they only made love in bed with the lights off so she'd never really seen a penis this close in real life before and she was determined to make the most of this opportunity. Michael's cock was thicker than her boyfriend's; longer too and she watched, fascinated, as it slowly came to life beneath her fingertips.

Emma stood next to her, watching intently as her friend stroked him. Brianna looked at her and smiled. She took Emma's hand and slowly pulled it towards his erection.

"Ooh, he's really warm!" Emma exclaimed as her fingers stroked his rapidly thickening cock.

Michael moaned as he felt their fingertips lightly stroking him, sending delicious tingles through his helpless body. Their touch was soft and light making him tremble with anticipation. There was something incredibly erotic about the fact that he was naked whilst they were still dressed in their smart uniforms, their hair neatly tied back, their blouses fastened up to the neck. His feelings of embarrassment and humiliation were soon swept away by the delicious sensations.

"Ooh, I think he likes that," Brianna purred as she watched his prick stiffen.

"That's it, good, I want him nice and hard," Sadie said as she continued to take pictures, her mobile clicking and whirring like an old-fashioned camera.

She was still angry with him and what better way to get revenge. She remembered how he'd stare at her legs when she played hockey. How dare he spy on them? She was determined to exact revenge by humiliating him. She wasn't entirely sure what she'd do with the pictures but had a feeling that they'd come in handy if they ever needed a favour from him.

Emma giggled as she felt his cock harden. It was as if it had a life of its own! She ran a fingernail along one of the bulging veins, watching with growing excitement as the blood pumped into his semi-swollen member. She looked up at his face as she stroked him, watching him close his eyes, his head thrown back, gasping as she gently squeezed his throbbing shaft.

"I'm doing that," she thought to herself, feeling increasingly hot and excited. "I'm making him all big and hard."

Next to her, Brianna pushed her glasses up over her nose. She leaned forward, watching closely as her friend stimulated his cock. It quickly became erect beneath her teasing fingertips, like a balloon being inflated. She watched the flesh becoming taut, the head swollen as it bobbed in front of them at a jaunty angle.

"Gosh, it's so big! Are they always this big?" Emma exclaimed excitedly.

"Only if you're lucky!" Brianna giggled, unable to resist reaching out and squeezing his hardness, finding it as thick and hard as her hockey stick.

"Go on, I dare you to kiss it," Emma challenged.

Michael felt a surge of hot anticipation as he watched Brianna grasp his thick shaft.

"I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?" she teased, looking up as she stroked him.

His mouth was suddenly dry and he could only nod eagerly.

He felt his heart thump against his chest as she knelt on the floor and slowly planted a line of kisses along his aching dick. Although he wasn't a virgin, he'd never had a blowjob before and the thought of the redhead's sweet lips caressing him made him shiver with excitement.

"Is this what you fantasized about when you were watching us, pervert?" Sadie asked, her hands grasping the tight curls of his hair and tugging his head back.

"Yes," he confessed as he felt Brianna's tongue lapping at his hot flesh.

"And I bet you touched yourself while you watched us undress, didn't you, you dirty boy?" she said.