The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes," he confessed, already feeling the first stirrings of an intense orgasm.

"Would you like my friends to make you cum?" she continued, her bubblegum pink fingernails squeezing one of his nipples painfully.

"Yes. Please," he gasped.

"Come on, I want to hear you beg us. If you don't, we'll leave you tied up here for Miss Lambert to discover," Sadie teased, feeling strangely aroused at the young man's discomfort.

The thought of being discovered by the girl's PE teacher naked and tied up in the girls' changing room genuinely frightened him. He knew Sadie was spiteful enough to carry out her threat.

"Please don't," he panted desperately. "Please, I'm begging you"

"Good boy," Sadie said, smiling as she took more pictures of his naked, writhing body, his thick biceps straining against his bonds.

"Oh God yes, please make me cum, please," he moaned, his breath coming in hot, shallow gasps as he felt Emma's tongue on him too, lapping at the juices that leaked from the swollen purple tip. He wanted to make this divine experience last but already he felt himself losing control.

He shuddered with hot pleasure as he watched Brianna's slim fingers stroking up and down the length of his cock whilst Emma's catlike tongue lapped at sensitive swollen head of his prick.

"Louder!" Sadie insisted, squeezing his balls painfully.

"Please, please, make me cum, please!" he begged as he watched Emma, sweet innocent Emma, slowly draw the end of his shaft between her rosebud lips. It felt so good as she sucked him into the warm, inviting wetness of her mouth and he suddenly felt his heart race and his balls tighten.

"Oh God!" he wailed helplessly. "I'm going to..., I'm going to..."

The girls squealed and jumped back as, with a helpless howl of ecstasy, his cock suddenly exploded, his thick pearly-white cum erupting from the tip, like foamy champagne from a well-shaken bottle. Sadie took picture after picture as his swollen balls contracted, pumping copious amounts of molten spunk from his rod. The girls watched, fascinated, as his virile young cock jerked and bucked wildly, thick globules of cum spurting from the tip and splashing on Emma's chin and Brianna's blouse.

When he'd finally stopped, Sadie untied his hands and Michael slid down the wall, until his naked bottom hit the cold, hard, wooden bench beneath.

She waited for him to catch his breath then grasped his chin, twisting it until he couldn't avoid her ice-blue eyes.

"Now then, I've got some very candid pictures of you here," she said, holding up her phone. "And if we ever catch you in here again the headmaster's going to hear all about the day we found you spying on us and how you exposed yourself to us in our changing rooms. A man in his early twenties molesting three young, innocent schoolgirls. I mean, imagine the scandal."

"But I didn't, I mean I never..." he protested

"Well it would be your word against ours wouldn't it? I mean, how else would we have got those pictures?" said Brianna, interrupting as she dabbed at the wet patches of her blouse with a tissue.

"Of course the headmaster would have to involve the police." Sadie added. "So one more thing: if we ever need a favour you're going to be only too happy to help, understand?"

Michael nodded miserably. He knew they were right; he knew when he was beaten.

Tuesday, 28 May

Tara looked very pleased with herself as she joined Portia at the dinner table. The small canteen was filled with the sound of conversation and Tara had to lean across the table to make herself heard.

"I said, I think I've got something on our friend Sadie," she repeated.

"Really? What?" Portia said, leaning forward eagerly.

"Rumour has it that she's got a mobile phone. She hides it in her room somewhere."

"Really? How did you find out?"

"Vicky says she saw it in her sports bag the other day."

"Hmm, that is interesting. Having a mobile phone on a school-day is a serious offence," Portia said thoughtfully.

"Yes. Although of course it's only a problem for her if a teacher finds it. I'm not sure we could persuade a teacher to have a look just based on hearsay."

"Oh I think I might know of teacher who'd be willing to help us out," Portia said, smiling broadly and showing her perfectly even white teeth.

----

Sadie sat cross-legged on her bed, trying to concentrate on her book: "And thus I clothe my naked villany," she read, "With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when I most play the devil."

Gosh, Shakespeare was so boring and the language was so arcane! A flash of light distracted her and she looked up towards the window. Had that been lightning just now?

It had been another uncomfortably hot and humid day now the evening sun was disappearing behind ominous grey and purple clouds that rolled in from the west. It was still very warm but she shivered as she heard a low grumble of thunder in the distance. She was really struggling to concentrate on her book, "Richard The Third", which was part of the set reading list for her English literature A-level. She was finding a bit dry and would much rather be re-reading the much juicier and well-thumbed copy of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' that she'd stashed beneath the loose floorboard under the rug next to her bed.

It was a shame she was struggling with her book so much as she had to write a summary of it by Friday and she could really do with improving her grades. She, Brianna and Emma were all struggling to get good grades from Wicklow; everybody knew that he kept the A's for girls who were willing to visit his rooms late at night and do him 'favours'. Everybody knew that was how Portia's friend Tara had managed to get an A recently. Tara the tart.

In fact, Sadie, Brianna and Emma were struggling to get any good grades at all. A real worry with their exams just around the corner. Everyone knew about Wicklow, how corrupt he was, how easy to bribe with 'favours', but were the other teachers were just as corrupt? She thought about the pictures she had taken of Michael. Men were so weak! A couple of embarrassing pictures and he was willing to do whatever she wanted. She wondered if all men were so easy to manipulate.

If only she had pictures of all her teachers in compromising positions. Then she could blackmail them; force them to help her get the grades she needed to get into a good university. She had no qualms about cheating. Everybody bent the rules. Her father worked in the city and she remembered what he always said: "everybody bends the rules; it's only cheating if you're stupid enough to get caught". But how would one go about getting such pictures? Maybe Brianna and Emma would have some ideas.

Gosh, Tuesday evenings were so dull! Emma had film and photography club and Brianna was rehearsing for a school play so she was left on her own. She slid off the bed and retrieved her smart phone from beneath the floorboards. It was a slim, neat little thing that daddy had bought for her seventeenth birthday. She tried texting Marcus, her boyfriend from back home, but he texted back to say he was just going into the cinema.

Instead, she idly flicked through some recent pictures. The first ones were mainly of her boyfriend taken on a recent day out; all floppy hair and watery blue eyes.

Then there were some pictures of her room-mates and finally the pictures she took of Michael. She couldn't resist taking another look at them, her finger deftly swiping across the screen. Michael stripping off his shirt. Swipe. Michael looking uncomfortable in just his grey pants. Swipe. Michael sliding them off over his slim hips...

Of course, he was nothing more than a pathetic little pervert. Imagine: hiding in the vents above the girls showers and spying on them! Disgusting!

She pictured him lying in the semi-darkness, the light shining through the vents and casting thick black lines across his face. He'd be watching intently through the steamy atmosphere as she ran her hands through her long, silky hair. Her head back, her eyes closed, her back arched as the hot water cascaded over her naked body. She imagined him lying face down, pressing closer to the vent, drinking in the sight of her nakedness, his hand sliding beneath him to slowly stroke his growing hardness through his faded blue jeans. Perhaps he'd be thinking about all the things he'd do to her if he caught her there alone. Thinking about how he'd force her up against the cold tiles and ravish her nakedness as he rubbed the solid bulge formed by his hard cock pressing against the denim.

How filthy, how wicked, she thought to herself as she undid the first few buttons of her blouse and slid her hand inside as she picked up her phone with her other hand. She ran a cherry red thumbnail along the screen, flicking through the pictures, watching as his cock went from limp to semi-erect to hard. From vertical to horizontal.

Even though he was a vile peeping tom Sadie couldn't help admiring the firm contours of his body. He was built like a swimmer; quite tall and lean with sleek, toned muscles packed into his slim frame. She felt a lovely moist warmth spread between her thighs as she recalled his strangled cries of pleasure as her room-mates had stroked and teased him, till his cock was rock hard, jutting out at right-angles to his helpless body. The memory of him naked and bound, begging them for release made her horny as hell. She eased her short plaid skirt up over her thighs a little, letting her hand stray between her legs, gently stroking the smooth, warm skin beneath.

She wished Michael were here now. She'd threaten to take the pictures to the headmaster if he didn't do what she wanted. And what she wanted was someone to play with.

Someone to help her scratch the delicious itch that was spreading between her legs.

She imagined him whining about his precious job as she made him strip. Making him take off every stitch of clothing till he was quite naked. Begging her not to expose him as she made him lie on the bed and tied his wrists and ankles to the bedposts with some old pairs of tights. She closed her eyes and lay back, picturing him on her bed. Naked and spread-eagled. Then she'd perform a slow, teasing strip. Slowly unfastening the buttons of her blouse. One at a time, making him wait. Sliding her skirt up over her long legs. Making him beg before she removed each item. She'd remove her bra and lean over him, her pert boobs just out of reach. Making him strain the sinews of his neck before permitting him to lick the smooth skin of her boobs and suck at her tight, puckered nipples.

She gently stroked her thighs, letting them fall open like the pages of her book as her fingertips traced intricate patterns on her sensitive skin as she imagined him begging her for more. She lightly stroked her pussy through the thin, clinging cotton of her knickers as she pictured him powerless and at her mercy. She took her time, lightly caressing herself as she pictured that gorgeous cock of his, ramrod straight and pointing at the ceiling, hard as a tent pole. It would belong to her.

Ready for her to use for her pleasure any way she wanted.

But before she toyed with his dick, he'd have to earn it by using his tongue to pleasure her. She closed her eyes as she pictured herself kneeling astride his chest, easing her hips forward until her sweet pussy was over his mouth, her most intimate parts exposed to his intense eyes.

"If you ever hope to get free you'd better get licking," she'd explain coolly.

It was such a deliciously erotic image; her sat astride his chest, her knees wide apart, her fingers tangled in his dark curly hair as she tugged his mouth to her wetness.

Sadie couldn't bear it any more, her pussy was on fire, longing to be touched. She let out a long, low groan as she hooked her knickers to one side. A sudden, cool breeze from the window tickled her moist lips. She licked her finger and gently ran it over her puffy, bare lips, mirroring the movement Michael's imaginary tongue.

She pictured her hips slowly moving back and forth as his captive tongue lapped hungrily at the honey spilling from her pussy. With her eyes still closed, she slowly explored the velvety contours of her pussy lips, the sensitive peaks and moist valleys, the hard little pearl of her clitoris. How long had it been since she'd last been able to play with herself like this? A fortnight, a month? It was so difficult to get time alone when you shared a room and she hadn't been able to masturbate without fear of interruption for ages.

Sadie lifted her hips and slid her panties down over her hips till they were a tangled band of white cotton stretched between her wide-open thighs, feeling the cool air against her moist thighs. She spread the wet folds with two fingers and moaned contentedly as she ran a fingertip along the glistening, pink inner lips. Even the lightest touch there caused intense, fiery tingles to radiate out from her thighs and shoot up and down her spine.

It felt so gloriously decadent to be stretched out on her bed; panties around her knees, her legs splayed, her eyes squeezed shut, mouth half-open. She could already tell the long-awaited climax was going to be especially pleasurable. She sighed happily as she licked her fingers and traced patterns over her slick folds, taking her time, determined to make the most of this opportunity and wring every last drop of pleasure from her hot, young body.

Her thoughts were interrupted by an odd noise. A low rumbling sound. Was that more thunder? No, it was coming from outside the door, something echoing in the corridor.

It sounded like two pairs of footsteps striding purposefully down the hallway, one heavy, one lighter. Instinctively she knew it was bad news. She quickly pulled her panties back up over her thighs and sat up. If she was caught with a mobile phone she'd be in big trouble and she quickly looked around for somewhere to hide it. She jumped as she heard a hand urgently knocking on the door. Unable to think of a better alternative she quickly slipped the phone down the front of her knickers. She was smoothing her skirt down over her knees and sweeping her hair out of her eyes as the unlocked door burst open and Wicklow strode in with Portia close behind him.

"Right girl, on your feet, this is a room inspection!" he barked. Room inspections weren't uncommon at St Catherine's, especially for girls like her.

"A room inspection? At this time of the evening?" Sadie replied. She tried to appear unconcerned as her heart thumped against her chest.

"Come on, girl. it's not the first time, you know the drill. Go and stand in the centre of the room whilst we search."

Sadie reluctantly slid off the bed as Portia closed the door and stood behind Wicklow, smirking.

"Maybe I can help you. Are you looking for anything in particular?" she said, as she got to her feet.

"I've heard rumours you have a mobile phone," he replied.

"A mobile phone?" she said, acting surprised. "But that would be against the rules Sir."

"Exactly," he said, as he started to search through the drawers of her bedside table. Portia quickly joined him, searching through her chest of drawers.

"So what's she doing here?" Sadie asked, jerking her head in the direction of Portia.

"Portia was good enough to inform me, and she's volunteered to help me search. Unless you want to save some time and tell us where you've hidden it, of course."

"There's nothing to tell, I handed my phone in on Sunday," Sadie replied.

Which was partially true. She'd handed in her old phone on Sunday. How had that sneaky little tart Portia found out about her new phone?

She watched as Wicklow and Portia searched methodically, her hands clasped together in front of her. Although the 'phone was very slim and invisible beneath the pleats of her uniform skirt, it felt like a huge pregnant bulge.

Wicklow and Portia worked methodically through her bedside table, her chest of drawers and her wardrobe before moving on to her desk. Her anxiety gradually faded away and was replaced with feelings of relief and then confidence as they searched but found nothing. It was clear they didn't know about her secret hiding place under the floorboards where the vodka and her books were hidden. After a few minutes, they ran out of ideas and began going back over the same ground.

"Are you sure about this mobile, girl?" Wicklow said accusingly, glaring at Portia who was anxiously searching through Sadie's underwear drawer.

"Yes, I'm sure Sir. It must be here somewhere," she said, sounding a little desperate.

"What's the matter? Not found anything?" Sadie said, unable to resist grinning smugly as the girl tossed another fistful of her underwear onto the bed.

"Well I'm a busy man; I can't spend all night searching for some phantom 'phone," Wicklow said irritably, sitting down heavily on the edge on Sadie's bed.

He felt annoyed and disappointed. He'd always found Sadie to be quite arrogant. She had a little too much self-confidence for his liking and he'd been looking forward to giving her a dressing down. He'd hoped to give her a jolly good spanking and see a little more of those long, shapely legs.

"Just a couple more minutes Sir, it must be here somewhere," Portia pleaded.

"Perhaps Portia, you need to be taught a lesson about spreading unsubstantiated gossip about your classmates."

Portia shuddered at the thought of another 'lesson'; her bottom was still sore from the last one.

"Wait!" Portia exclaimed. "I have an idea: can I borrow your phone?"

"This had better be good or you've got an appointment with my cane, girl," Wicklow growled.

He was determined to give someone a good spanking tonight and if it wasn't Sadie it would be Portia. He wouldn't mind another look at that lovely tight arse.

Portia took Wicklow's phone from his outstretched hand and quickly dialled the number that she'd scribbled on the back of her hand earlier.

"I got her number from the admin. office, " she explained. "Now, we'll wait quietly and see if we can hear it ring."

Sadie swallowed nervously. She hadn't had time to switch off her phone although luckily she always kept it in 'silent' mode. After a few tense moments, it started to vibrate discretely, making her jump. She looked over at Wicklow but he hadn't noticed her reaction.

Buzz, buzz, buzz. Buzz, buzz, buzz, it went. Sadie had to bite her lip to stop herself moaning with the sudden, unexpected sensations as it vibrated beneath her skirt.

"I think I can hear something," Portia whispered, her cold, slate grey eyes darting around the room.

Sadie felt little electric tingles shooting up and down her spine as it continued to buzz. It sounded so loud to her! She felt her cheeks burn red at the thought of them finding it. How humiliating! It stopped after five or six rings and Sadie hoped they didn't notice as she let out a long, silent sigh of relief.

"I've got her answer phone, so it's definitely the right number. Let's try again," Portia said, hitting the redial button.

"Look, is this really necessary? I already told you I handed my 'phone in, you can check with the hall monitor," Sadie said impatiently, clasping her clammy hands together in front of her as she waited nervously.

"Quiet girl!" Wicklow snapped, noting how uncomfortable she looked.

Sadie bit her lip harder, tasting warm salty blood, as the phone started to vibrate again. Her panties were quite fitting and held the slim, shuddering, little rectangle tight against her aching pussy. She closed her eyes, her whole attention focussed on her increasingly damp thighs.

Buzz, buzz, buzz. Buzz, buzz, buzz. It felt like a mini-vibrator, driving her crazy. All those lewd thoughts of what she might do to Michael had already made her quite horny and now she could feel delicious tingly warmth spreading through her loins. She had a strong primal urge to touch herself, press the mobile against her aching lips, and rub it against her swollen clitoris to try to relieve the yearning ache between her legs.