The Girls Storm Cabo Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was squirming a little and I quietly asked, "Hot, isn't she?" "I'm afraid my new panties are really damp!" I've never been so turned on in my life!" She whispered back.

I looked around the room, and found all eyes glued to Kelley. There weren't any legs together, and all but Julie's were actually pretty far apart. Julie looked over and smiled, then spread her legs a little and pointed at her crotch. Pale pink panties don't hide a wet spot, and she was definitely wet.

A low moan brought my attention back to Kellie. The moan was not from her, but from Robin, as Kelley pulled the dildo from her hole and brought it to her mouth, swallowing it down her throat and sucking the juices from it. After cleaning off the rubber cock, Kellie went back to work on her swollen sex with her hand. She began fingering herself, first with two, then tree fingers. Her hole was now gaping from the fucking she'd given herself with the dildo and so even her three fingers left room to spare. She changed hands and began to "jill off" her clit, with a speed matching her three fingered thrusting with her other hand. Her hips now were totally off the floor as she approached what I knew would be one of those earth-shattering, pass out orgasms Sure enough!

"Oh, oh oh.....................I'm cummmmmmmmming!" she screamed and shuddered, her hips bucking hard against her hurried fingers, reaching that lofty goal.

"I...I... I'm gonna cum again! Oh God yessss..............!" she screamed again.

She collapsed back to the blanket, her knees were shaking. Her breath came in deep pants. She was covered with tiny beads of sweat, totally spent! Three fingers still buried deep within her. When she finally was able to move, she brought three very gooey fingers to her mouth and sucked them in. She playfully ran them in and out of her mouth, cleaning them off. She finally pulled them from between her lips with a smacking sound

""Yummy!" she giggled to a round of applause from all.

Julie held up her number to let us know she was next. It seemed to me that Kelley had really set the stage with her little performance. We were all pretty tight by this time and I wasn't sure we'd all get to "do our thing" before something else got started.

Julie stood up and bent over a little to begin rolling her panties off. She stepped out of them and, with her toes, flung them toward the couch. Shauna intercepted them before Robin could reach.

"I get them first!" she declared triumphantly. Promptly turned them inside out and began gently sucking the crotch. I was amazed, since the two had never met before this morning.

"Let me have them!" Robin demanded and grabbed them out of Shauna's mouth.

Be careful with those!" Julie ordered. "They're very expensive."

"We know!" Shauna and Robin chimed together.

Julie now walked over to the blanket, knelt down and examined the toys.

She picked up the "Vixen" and, looking puzzled asked, "What IS this?"

I immediately spoke up and said "If you don't know........don't ask!"

Robin got down on the floor and whispered in Julie's ear.

"Oh.....My.....God! You ARE kidding?"

"No she's not!" I told her "It's mine! But.....You may use it, but, you may need some help with the true operation!"

Before my answer was out of my mouth, the "Vixen" was in Julie's. She grabbed it by the base and began slowly engulfing it into her throat. She was really making love to it. Obviously she enjoyed giving "head"!

With her free hand she began to pay attention to her nipple. They were already rock hard and pointing straight toward the ceiling. She pulled each one a few times then traced that invisible line toward her sex, and dipped a finger in. Her sex was wet. She brought the finger back to her breasts and spread her nectar around a nipple, circling and covering her swollen areola in the same move. Process repeated to cover the other side. This went on for several minutes as she continued to drain her lubrication, moving it to her breasts. I could see a build up on both sides and suspected what might come next. Experience lets us know what we like. I was still thinking about it when the cock came out of her mouth and went slowly down to her swollen hole and easily glided inside, parting her lips with a wet noise.

She released the toy and sat up, allowing her to bend over enough to be able to pull her breasts up to her open mouth and outstretched tongue. She cleaned each one, switching back and forth, savoring her juices. I fantasized it was me sucking her. I imagine everyone was thinking that.

Finally satisfied that she had clean her breasts, she lay back down and pulled the slippery toy from her vagina. It went immediately to her mouth and she licked and sucked it, making sure she got it clean.

She pulled it from her mouth and asked, "Marsha, you want to show me what these two lines and squeeze bulbs are for?"

"Two?" Robin questioned.

Oh, I forgot to tell you! Carl figured out a way to run a tube to the end. Now, when you squeeze that bulb, it cums!"

"For real?" Julie asked.

"The real thing!" I replied. "Be back in a jiffy! I've got to go get something to fill it up!"

I quickly went to the bedroom and got a jar from my suite case. Returning with it took the tubing off the bulb and sucked a few ounces up. I reattached it and primed the tubing till a dribble ran out the tip.

"Pre-cum!" I giggled.

"She wiped the drop from her thigh and tasted it.

"Salty, a little watery, but it does taste like cum!"

I laughed a little at the thought that it should taste like it.

I handed her the cock and she deftly reinserted it into her now gaping vagina. She then began slowly working it in and out of her weeping hole.

She was going off into her own little world so I had to bring her back for a little instruction.

"When you have it in as far as you want, let me know and I'll pump it up for you."

With only the base showing, she released her grip and pointed with her finger.

I slowly began pumping the knob up to seal the tool inside her. She had buried the full five inches in her swollen pussy.

"Oh god, that feels great. It's like it's swelling up in me!"

"It is. That's what the other pump is for. You're on you own again. Robin, take the other pump. Keep it warm, and try to cum when she does. Can you handle that?"

She gave me a dirty look and said, "Your turn's coming!"

"And, I suppose you think yours is not?" I retorted.

Julie now held the end of the "Vixen" firmly against her full slot. She forced herself against it, trying to force it deeper inside. Unable to do so, she began rubbing her clit with her other hand, frequently rubbing around the outside of her entrance, bringing the juices that were still seeping out a little.

Everyone was watching intently as she rubbed faster and then released the end of the dildo, and moved her hand to her breasts, squeezing and pulling her nipples as she got nearer to her climax.

Her breath now came in short pants, with an occasional sigh and a long moan. We all knew she was close. She twisted one nipple and her clit and let out a very long and almost exaggerated moan, signaling she was really close.

Suddenly she let out a stifle wail, "Oh yessss! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!"

I looked over and saw robin squeezing the bulb in short bursts, all the while her eyes glued to the now convulsing Julie on the floor.

Julie's hips arched off the floor and she squeezed her clit hard as her belly distended over and over in her orgasm. I thought she would never stop.

Finally she lowered her hips back to the floor and just lay there taking in deep breathes as she came down.

"Robin!" I said with a knowing smile that any further comment was unnecessary.

Robin got up off the couch and knelt beside Julie.

"When you feel up to it, get up on your hands and knees and I'll release the valve."

Julie rolled over onto her stomach and slowly got up on her knees, elbows on the floor. Her perfect ass was now in the air, giving us a perfect view for Robin's clean up duty.

Robin lay down on her back, slid her head up between Julie's legs and slowly began deflating the knob. When all the air was out, a small trickle of fluid dripped out of Julie and on to Robin's outstretched tongue. She licked her lips, and began to slowly remove the dildo.

When it finally popped out of Julie, a torrent of the sticky fluid literally gushed into Robin's mouth. She swallowed what she could and the remainder ran over her face and down her neck. When it slowed to a trickle, she put her mouth over Julies gaping hole and sucked the rest out. Everyone was spellbound.

"Robin finally stopped sucking her hole and turned toward me. She was a mess.

"Jeez, that stuff tastes like cum!" she complained.

"It is!" I said with a laugh. "It is!"

"I'm not going to ask!" she replied and got up. She went and got a towel and wiped her face and neck, then returned to the couch.

"You don't even want to know what I was doing!" Julie said exhaustedly.

"I think we all know!" Molly laughed.

"Would anyone like more champagne?" I asked.

Everyone grabbed their glass and downed what was left, then held them out to me. I walked around the room filling each one. By the time I was done filling, another bottle was empty.

"I'm up next!" Robin gleefully stated. "But first, I've got to pee!"

I got up from my seat next to Molly and walked over to the blanket. I lay down on my back and waited for Robin to get off the couch. That didn't take long. She straddled my face and pulled her lips apart. There was a trail of goo exiting her vagina and making its way toward her lips. I stuck my tongue into her spread hole and licked the juice from her.

I put my head back down onto the blanket and prepared myself for a drink. I saw her abdomen tense and her urethra open slightly, allowing a small trickle to escape. The trickle became a steady stream, directed into my waiting mouth. Her hot stream hit the back of my tongue and throat, forcing me to swallow. There was no letup as she emptied herself into my begging mouth.

"That's it! Swallow it all you nasty slut! Drink my hot piss!" Robin screamed. Finally she stopped squirting and I moved my mouth back over her hole and sucked. She still had another squirt left, and forced it into my sucking throat. Not a drop spilled.

Satisfied she was finished, I rolled out from under her and went back to my seat next to Molly.

"That was way too hot!" she whispered breathlessly. "I just came! I didn't mean to, but couldn't help it!" she added with a sigh.

"I nearly did, too!" I said softly. "It's really a big turn on!"

I'm after Robin." Molly said. "I think I'll hold it until then!"

"Robin's sort of our "Pee Queen, so ask her if she wants to drink you!"

"Really?"

"If she won't, someone else will. I promise you!" I said

We sat back and watched Robin start her show. I knew she wouldn't want to use any of the previously used tools, so I was not at all surprised when she picked up a double dong and stuck it in her mouth. She sucked on it a few times and then lowered it to her seeping gash. We all watched intently as she slid it over half way in. She began to slowly work it deeper into her well lubricated orifice and then gradually eased it back out until only about three inches were inside her. She twirled it around a bit, and then pulled it out, sticking it back into her mouth to clean it of her juices. At that point, I noticed Molly squirming again. She was really getting a new perspective on sex.

Robin reinserted the dildo and when she had it as far in as it would go, let go of it, grabbed her knees and rolled up into a little ball. The free end was about an inch or so from her lips as she strained to reach it. She pulled herself a little tighter and got the head between her lips and began sucking it out of her vagina. She sucked several inches into her mouth and several inches left her dripping hole. Back and forth she rocked, still in a tight little ball. We watched the dildo slowly easing in and out of her sex as she sucked the other end just like a cock.

"Switch ends for me!" she said as she spit the one head from her mouth.

Molly jumped up and took the dildo by the middle and pulled it from Robin. I was a little surprised that, before sticking the other end in Robin, she took a little lick of the other end first.

"Hey! That's mine!" Robin squealed before Molly gave it back to her.

Now with ends swapped, Robin went back to her show.

"My first taste of pussy!" Molly whispered. "Other than my own, of course!"

'Won't be your last!" I thought to myself.

Robin kept rocking and stroking until she finally could not hold herself in a ball any longer. She uncoiled herself and began slamming that toy into her sloshing hole with a wild wantonness, so typical of her demeanor.

Her butt was coming nearly a foot off the floor with each stroke of her rubber lover and her legs were beginning to shake badly as she approached a climax.

She stiffened and just let out a very guttural and sustained moan. We had no doubt she was peaking. She let go of the toy and just remained almost suspended in mid-air as she shuddered from one orgasm to the next.

When she finally dropped her backside down to the floor, she had a pool of sweat between her breasts and on her forehead and a puddle of lubrication on the blanket between her legs.

More mock applause from the audience.

Robin finally gathered the energy to get up. Before she got to her feet, Molly got up and walked over to the blanket and stood over Robin. Molly peeled her sopping panties off and stood there almost defiant above Robin. "Lay back down!" she demanded.

Robin did so, and Molly got on her knees over Robin's face and with both hands spread her swollen lips. As Molly knelt just inches from Robin's now open mouth, I knew what was coming.

I think everyone else knew, too, because we had all been there before.

Without any warning, Molly began squirting her hot urine into Robin's mouth. After all the champagne we'd consumed, it was quite a stream. Robin kept her mouth open as she swallowed the golden stream hitting the back of her throat. Molly finally emptied herself and turned to me with a big smile.

"That was fun!" she proclaimed, still straddling Robin's face.

She lifted a leg over and offered a hand to help Robin up.

"Before I get up, does anyone else need to pee?" Robin giggled. Four hands went up simultaneously and we all got up to take our turn. I couldn't believe that she was doing this, but then again, I wasn't too surprised either.

We all took our turn emptying our bladders down her throat. I was the last and as I knelt over her waiting mouth, I decided to lower myself onto her face. She sucked my lips into her mouth as I started to force a stream of urine. With the suction of her mouth, it was like she was sucking it right from my bladder. I didn't cum, but it was really close.

I got up from Robin's face and went back to my seat, leaving Robin and Molly still on the blanket. Molly's vaginal lips were very swollen and glistening with her juices. She lay down next to Robin and ran her hand down to her soggy mound.

Robin got up and then straddled Molly's face.

She knelt over her mouth and giggled, "Your turn!"

Molly obligingly opened her mouth as Robin spread her lips. She positioned her opening over Molly's mouth and let a small trickle escape. Molly swallowed, and then opened her mouth for more. Robin cut loose a torrent, filling Molly's mouth as fast as she could swallow. The whole time Molly's fingers were stroking in and out of her own vagina, trying desperately to cum. It was one of the fastest orgasms I've ever seen. As the last trickle of urine left Robin, Molly was arching her back and thrusting her hips to meet her fingers.

The sounds were guttural and almost animal as she came, over and over as Robin filled her mouth. The rest of us sat spellbound as she came again and again, her hand a blur dipping into her gooey hole.

When Robin finally got off her, Molly collapsed back onto the blanket, her chest heaving and her breath raspy.

"God, that was good!" she mumbled, still unable to speak coherently.

"Talk about a quickie!" Robin giggled once again.

Molly finally was able to speak. "That was like nothing I've ever had. I didn't think I'd ever stop Cumming! I also didn't think Robin would ever stop peeing, either!"

That brought a big laugh from everyone.

(I don't know how many fans of "golden showers" are out there, but I suspect quite a few. There is something that is so unbelievably hot about a woman peeing in your mouth, that everyone should try it. The heat of the pee as it hits the back of my throat is almost enough to make me cum without even touching myself.)

"Since you're obviously done, I believe I'm next!" I said, waving my number.

Molly and Robin left the blanket and went back to their seats as I took the stage. I would have liked to gone last, but Shauna was holding that card, so I decided I would put on a show for them that they would not forget.

"Would you get that bottle from my suitcase, please?" I asked Robin.

She got up and returned in a few moments, bottle in hand.

"The stuff I drank earlier?" she asked with a knowing tone.

"The same!" I said with a smile.

She handed me the bottle and I picked up the "Vixen", lowered the reddish tip into the bottle and squeezed the bulb. When I released the bulb, the contents sucked up into the rubber dong and filled it and the bulb, leaving the bottle still about half full. I removed the tip from the bottle, and replaced the cap.

"Mmmm!" I moaned, sucking the fluid that had collected on the tip.

I lay down on the blanket and held the "Vixen" about six inches from my outstretched tongue. I twirled the bulb a little and a drop or two landed on my tongue. I licked my lips, savoring the drops before swallowing. Everyone was entranced as I slowly slid the tool into my mouth and began to give it a "blow job", running my tongue along it, before swallowing its five inch length into my mouth. I could feel my already sopping pussy get even wetter as I lay on my back forcing the "Vixen" down my throat. I spread my legs wide apart, showing the glistening wet spot in my new panties. I was really getting into it when I heard Robin.

"Let him cum in your mouth! Pump him up!"

Holding the cock in my mouth with one hand, I grabbed the other bulb and began to slowly inflate it. The base of the shaft began to grow as I continued to pump in and out of my mouth. I was sucking so forcefully that a little fluid was escaping and dribbling out of my mouth, running down my chin and neck.

Once I had the base inflated where I wanted it, I let go of the bulb and began swallowing the cock as deep as I could, just barely able to get my lips over the base and into my mouth. With all five inches now buried past my lips, I pumped it harder, trying to force it deeper.

I wanted to feel the cock inside my pussy, but held off, knowing they wanted me to make it "cum" in my mouth. My mouth was about to give out, so I pulled it out and began to squirt little jets onto my outstretched tongue.

"Take all of it!" Robin almost screamed, grabbing the bulb from my hand.

Knowing what was next; I just put my head back on the floor, held the "Vixen" above my mouth and waited for the first big squirt. I didn't have long to wait as Robin squeezed the bulb and cum shot out of the fiery red tip and hit the back of my throat. By instinct, I swallowed and then forced the entire length of the cock into my mouth.

Each time Robin squeezed the bulb, anther jet entered my mouth, forcing me to swallow. I held the cock firmly in my mouth until Robin had emptied the thing completely.

I slowly deflated the base and withdrew the shiny tool from my mouth. My whole body was shaking with excitement from the ordeal and from what I knew was next.