The Girls Storm Cabo Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus........Oh God.....!" she screamed as I felt her pelvic floor began to contract. With my tongue buried in her butt, I could feel the walls of her vagina contracting rhythmically in her throes of orgasm.

It seemed to last forever, one contraction after another, each stronger than the last until she shuddered to a stop and released her grip on my head. I slowly removed my tongue from her and looked up. She was waving a hand over her sex in an effort to feign a fire.

"Good?" I said with a little laugh.

"You have no idea!"

I got up on the stool next to her, and just in time as Robin and Mollie walked in the door.

About the same time, Kellie and Shauna pranced naked into the living room.

"Anyone for a little more wine?" I asked.

Everyone raised their hand, so Julie got out a couple of bottles and opened them, pouring everyone another glass.

Lifting her dress a little, Robin quizzed, "Anyone want to suck a little wet pussy?"

"If you insist!" answered Molly.

Robin stripped of her dress and sat down on the edge of the couch, spreading her legs wide and pointing to her obviously slick gash.

I threw a towel to Robin saying "Put this under you. I don't want any extra DNA on the couch!"

She complied by lifting her butt off the couch and sliding the towel under her.

"OK?" she asked.

I gave her a 'thumbs up' as Molly knelt down in front of her. As she lowered her face to Robin's sex, Robin grabbed her by the hair and forced her tight against her mound. Robin began humping against her face furiously, causing Molly's head to bob in time with her to keep contact.

Less than a minute later, Robin was cumming.

"Oh yah, eat my wet pussy! Suck my juice, you slut! I'm cumming in your mouth!"

And that was it! She was done for now.

I wasn't.

"Julie. I believe you still owe me!" I said insistently.

She gave a hand-dog look and grabbing my hand, led me to the middle of the floor. She dutifully lay down on the hard tile and opened her mouth, tongue pointing straight up. I grabbed a couple of pillows to kneel on and placed them on each side of her neck. I then knelt on the pillows, which elevated me about a foot above her face. I slowly ran a finger down into my soggy vagina and then offered it to her. She sucked the finger into her mouth, cleaning it off so I could repeat the process. By now, the other ladies had joined us on the floor and were watching intently.

I thought of the night before and how much fun it was masturbating in front of everyone. There's nothing like an audience to get you off. I must have dipped my fingers a dozen times before I changed the pattern.

Now I began to circle my clit, pulling on my lips, spreading the moisture all around my throbbing hole. Each time I rubbed my lips together, those wonderful squishy sounds emanated from my absolutely saturated hole.

Try as she may, Julie could not reach me with her tongue.

Faster and faster I began rubbing my clit, not allowing her access to anything but the visual above her face. Robin had now placed herself in front of Julie, her face only a foot or so from her, trying to get a view of everything.

I could see Robin salivating just from watching Julie attempt to get her tongue in me. This turned me on even more, knowing that Robin was wishing she were in Julie's position.

My hand now was rubbing so fast it was just a blur as I tried to bring myself off. I felt the spasms of my uterus begin and travel down my canal, trying separately to escape into orgasm.

My head started to spin and I went over the edge.

"Oh Jeeez, Oh Gawd............I'm cummmmmming!" I screamed.

As I spasmed, I spread my legs further, dropping my knees off the pillows and my quivering sex onto Julie's mouth. As her tongue went inside me, another wave of spasms hit me and I lost all control, flooding her mouth with a bladderful of hot urine. As I peed into her mouth, she never stopped sucking me, her lips glued as she swallowed and swallowed. I must have cum four or five times as I emptied myself down her throat.

When I couldn't stand any more contact, I pulled back off her face, allowing her to finally take a deep breath.

She went into an uncontrollable laughing fit and I knew she had had an orgasm of her own.

"Did you cum?" Robin asked as she looked up at me with an evil smile.

"In my mouth!" Julie answered still laughing.

"Can I?" Robin begged.

"Why not?" Julie answered as I moved off her; allowing Robin to take my place.

Robin didn't waste any time in jilling herself over Julie's face. Once again, Julie couldn't quite reach her target, so Robin rubbed her clit until she was ready to explode. Explode she did.

She parted her swollen lips and let loose a squirt into Julie's hungry mouth. Perhaps I should say thirsty mouth.

"Mas......Mas....!" Julie muttered her tongue still outstretched.

I watched intently as a forceful stream now left Robin's urethra directly onto Julie's tongue. Urine flowed from Robin and Julie kept swallowing jet after jet as Robin stopped and started her golden stream.

Robin groaned in a massive orgasm, her thumb and finger squeezing her clit hard as her other hand splayed her lips apart.

It was awesome.

Robin shook for what seemed like minutes as she came down.

Then, she quickly pulled Julie up and switched places.

"Your turn. Hurry up and pee!" Robin ordered.

Since Julie had just cum anyway, she just spread her lips and started filling Robin's mouth. When she was finished, she jammed her gaping twat onto robin's mouth and said, "Clean it up!"

I could tell Robin's tongue was swabbing Julie's vagina as deep as it could. Robin sucked on her open hole, trying to extract any moisture left. Julie quickly pulled herself off of Robin's face and grabbed Molly.

"Your turn!" she stammered.

Molly knelt over Robin and like Julie, just spread her lips and peed. No jilling, just filling Robin's mouth. Robin never spilled a drop. Like I said, she is our pee slut.

Molly quickly finished and got up.

"Anyone else?" Robin whined.

"I gotta go, too!" giggled Kellie as she dropped down over robin's face.

"Let me suck you clit first. See if I can make it hard!" Robin asked in a whimper.

With that request, Kellie removed the pillows and lowered her sex into Robin's mouth.

We all watched as Robin sucked Kellie's lips and clit all into her mouth. Kellie rode up and down on Robin's mouth and soon Robin had abandoned Kellie's lips and was concentrating on sucking Kellie's now fully engorged clit. It was totally unsheathed now and looked like a mall cock as it slid in and out of Robin's mouth, her lips pursed around it. It still amazes me that it is that big. Lucky girl, I guess.

"I'm gonna.................pee!" Kellie screamed. "I'm gonna ................peeee!"

Robin immediately stopped sucking Kellie's clit and opened her mouth, just in time for the torrent Kellie let loose. I didn't think Robin could swallow fast enough to hold it all. Kellie started stroking her clit and, from my vantage point it almost seemed she was shooting a load of cum into Robin's gaping mouth. Really hot!

"I'm.......cummmmmmmmming!" Kellie wailed. As she jerked and spasmed her pelvis against Robin' face. She jumped off quickly, partly because she was still ready, and partly she wanted to watch Shauna who quickly filled Robin's mouth with her own nectar. There was no stroking here, just part of the scene that Robin had demanded.

As the last squirt left her urethra, she pulled up and asked, "Marsha, you need to go again?"

"You can bet on it!" I laughed.

I knelt down over Robin's mouth and just began emptying my bladder into her mouth. The warm flow almost caused me to cum again, but I was so swollen from all the earlier orgasms, I was afraid to have any more. I finished peeing as Robin lay there and drank it all down. She was totally out of control. I knew she was definitely going to need another orgasm before she could sleep.

As I got up I heard Robin ask, "Anyone got an empty wine glass?"

I turned around to see what she wanted that for. I should have known by this time. Kellie held the glass in front of Robin's swollen pussy as Robin arched her back, spread her lips and began peeing in the glass.

"Stop!" Kellie ordered causing Robin to break her stream.

Kellie knew what Robin wanted and brought the half full glass to Robin's mouth, pouring the golden contents down Robin's throat.

"Mooooore....!" Robin pleaded as Kellie returned the glass to Robin's now seemingly permanently gaped hole. As Robin felt the glass pressed against her she began filling it once more. Again Kellie ordered her to stop and again Robin complied.

This process was repeated four times before Robin was full. Or perhaps I should say empty.

As she licked the sides of the glass she sat up and asked in an evil voice, "Anyone for more wine?"

"We have to get up early to get on a boat tomorrow. Let's call it a night!" I said demandingly. "Let's call it a night"

(I have had several questions about the pee drinking we partake in. We've never done a "golden shower" which to us would be way too messy. Pee is sterile, hot, and unless you eat some strange vegetable, or have a problem, it really doesn't have much taste. It sure is warm though, coming right out of the tap. Drink up!)

12