The 'Give Up Yet?' Game Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Good luck Nicola, your time starts - NOW!”

Everybody waits for the cry of “suck, suck” to start up again, but then Nicki does something that takes everyone by surprise: she begins removing her tracksuit trousers. The audience is silenced by this new twist.

Now with only her knickers to protect her modesty, Nicki pulls her victim towards her, rips off his thong and, as the whole room looks on in disbelief, embraces him brazenly, pressing her body into his. As she shoves her pelvis forward the hunk lets out a gasp, feeling her fanny lips squash around the stem of his erection, the heat of her sex caressing him through the thin panties.

Before he can catch his breath, Nicki begins to work her mound up and down against his shaft, teasing the stud, urging him on towards his climax. She knows exactly how this will play on TV, making her look like a cheap trollop, but right now she doesn’t care as long as it gets results. And it seems to be working: the man’s mouth is open, his breathing heavy and irregular. Spontaneously his hands rise to settle on her hips. It is against the rules, but nobody seems to object.

Nicki decides it’s time for the coup-de-gras. Raising herself on tiptoes, she grips the stem of his erection, aiming it until it is pointing right between her thighs; then she bends her knees and lowers her crotch. The man gasps as his penis probes against the white mound between her legs; his tip nudges her labia apart.

Taking another breath, she lowers herself another inch. A camera lens zooms in from below to reveal the bulging outline of her panty-clad lips encircling his knob, then swallowing his whole cockhead up into her slot, until it is lodged firmly inside the opening of her cunt. There it halts, tantalisingly, inside the entrance of her sex, straining against the material. The man winces: this is taking teasing to new heights!

His fingers grasp the waistband of her knickers, pulling the flimsy garment even tauter around the girl’s trim pelvis. Tottering on tiptoes, Nicki is only too aware that a thin layer of cotton is all that stands between his fearsome prick and her vulnerable vagina. Still, she feels confident enough to flash him a wicked smile, certain he can’t resist this for long.

But then it happens. In the blink of an eye, the man flexes his muscular arms and with a sharp ripping sound the knickers are rent asunder, stripping Nicola of her only protection. Losing her balance, she plunges down onto his stiff cock.

The man sucks in breath as he suddenly finds his manhood engulfed in hot, moist teenage quim. Immediately Nicki tries to dismount, but as soon as she steps back her bottom collides with the plexiglass wall – she’s right at the back of the cubicle! Now she is pinned between the man and the wall, and he shows no signs of backing off.

Nicki’s wide eyes flash between his face and the junction of their loins. Desperately she squirms around atop his erection, trying to free herself, but her frantic wriggling only succeeds in pushing her unwanted lover closer to the brink. Her teammates look at each other in confusion – is this all part of Nicki’s gameplan??

Nicki can’t believe the dangerous situation she’s got herself into; her unprotected vaginal walls are in imminent peril of being deluged with a complete stranger’s piping-hot sperm. Worst of all, she knows that it wasshe who aroused him,she who put herself in this position.

Everybody in the room seems rooted to the spot. Nicki can’t understand: why doesn’t anyone come forward to help her? Fighting back panic, she attempts to take charge:

“Listen to me, listen to me,” she gasps at the man, “You mustn’t come inside me, OK? You got that?Do – not – spunk!”

Ironically, it’s the word “spunk” that triggers him: no sooner has the girl realised her mistake than she feels his manhood expand inside her.

“NO -!!” she manages to blurt out, before sperm erupts into her pussy, spurt after spurt, plastering every square millimetre of her sex with his fertile seed.

Too late, her teammates realise that this isn’t part of the plan. They gasp as they watch the man’s face contort in orgasm, their friend’s buttocks jiggling as her lover pumps his jizm deep into her unprepared body. Meanwhile the cameramen smirk behind their lenses, recording every shocked gasp that escapes the girl’s lips in response to each fresh jet that bursts inside her. In the middle of it all, over her lover’s left shoulder, Nicki can see her next challenger, a thickset, stocky man, grinning like a Cheshire cat as he enjoys the show.

Eventually, as the last spurts well into her body, she slumps against the man’s powerful frame, exhausted and beaten. But abruptly the relieved hunk disentangles himself from her embrace, leaving Nicki struggling to stay on her feet. She turns and slumps against the back wall of the cubicle, catching her breath, unable to take in what’s just happened.

But even before she can properly recover, the next man is in place, eager to get started. She feels a fat knob butting her crotch from behind, and suddenly Nicki remembers the urgency of her task. No longer thinking about consequences, she braces her arms against the plexiglass wall and steps backwards, steadily spearing herself. All Nicola’s friends are astonished; this is not the quiet, reserved girl they thought they knew.

Steadily she begins to pump her hips back and forth, sawing his knobbly gristle against her vaginal walls. He responds in kind; it’s a flagrant breach of the rules, but the show’s producers are far more concerned with ratings than rules at this point, anyway.

The stocky man begins bundling the girl’s sweat soaked t-shirt over her head, robbing Nicki of her last shred of dignity. It soon flutters down to join the remains of her knickers on the floor of the cubicle, leaving her completely naked bar her sports trainers. Now the TV cameras can rove over her pert, nubile young body at leisure.

Next the stranger cups her neat, apple sized breasts in his rough hands, pinching her rosy nipples between his fingers, while gradually his strong arms raise her upright until she stands full frontal to the audience, stark naked, twisting, writhing and moaning on his pistoning cock. Shamelessly, one cameraman zooms in for a screen-filling shot of the stud’s juice-streaked meat pumping vigorously between Nicki’s distended love lips; meanwhile another camera focuses her fierce expression.

In Studio 1, some of the students protest by deliberately turning their backs to the screens. But inevitably, one by one, their eyes are drawn back to the flickering monitors, until eventually they are all glued to the action.

Steadily both participants up the tempo. His pelvis slams relentlessly into hers, causing her small tits to bobble with each impact. The studio echoes with the steady slap, slap of his stomach against her buttocks as he races towards the inevitable.

But it is Nicki who beats him to it. A full-blown orgasm overtakes her and suddenly she is thrashing and shouting and cursing, full on to the cameras. The TV crew are delighted, while her fellow students are shocked by the stream of obscenities that issue from her mouth.

After what seems like an eternity, Nicki begins to calm down, her energy drained. Her partner however is reaching his peak. Suddenly he gives an almighty thrust and freezes, buried deep inside the student’s body. For a moment, Nicki’s teammates pray he will pull out and not compound their friend’s ordeal. Then he throws his head back and roars as he empties his bollocks into the 18-year old.

No sooner has he spent himself than he staggers back out of camera-shot, leaving the redhead alone and reeling inside the booth. But she is not alone for long: a replacement eagerly steps forward.

Nicki accepts his challenge.

By now it’s clear to everyone that the show is degenerating into a gangbang. Belatedly, Nicki’s teammates decide to voice their objections; but, just as they are about to do so, the audience bursts into loud cheering. Puzzled, the girls turn as one to find out the cause of this uproar. What they see takes their breath away: responding to a cleverly-timed signal from the floor manager, all the remaining hunks have begun discarding their G-strings. The Bristol girls goggle at the positively cunt-creaming line-up of stiff cock before them, and somehow their protests are forgotten.

Over the next six minutes, little Nicola achieves the seemingly impossible, taking on man after man, cock after cock, steadily humping, pumping, grinding, pounding and bouncing her way back into the game. She uses every ounce of sexual cunning she possesses to overcome them, her slim frame thrashing against theirs, her mop of frizzy red hair flying. She keeps going until no less than seven men have surrendered their creamy cum to her hard-working pussy. Suddenly, against all the odds, the Bristol team are within an ace of their target, and glorious victory.

Then the eighth hunk materialises before her. A huge black man, he sports various scars on his muscular frame and holds a brutal looking weapon, bigger than anything she has faced so far. For a second Nicki freezes, thinking of the consequences of becoming pregnant to this dark giant; but her teammates spur her on, knowing that just one more pulsing prick is all they need to win:

Go on Nicola, shag his brains out!!

You can do it Nicks, milk his balls dry!!

…are just a few of the helpful comments screamed at the saddle-sore girl. She gestures for the man to lie on the floor and places her feet either side of him. Then she lowers her trembling body onto his immense penis, feeling her cunt stretching further and further, as inch by painful inch she descends.

Eventually her full weight is rested against the base of his cock, the pinkness of her fleshy folds squashing around the blackness of his rock-hard root. She looks down into the face of the stranger whom she has never even kissed, imploring him with her eyes to shoot his load quickly and deliver her the victory she’s worked so hard for. But as she gazes into those hard, cold eyes, it’s clear that he’d never dream of letting her off so lightly.

The images of the next few minutes are destined to become a hard-porn classic: Nicki bouncing steadily astride the hunk, her hands spread on his chest, her body sweating bullets with the exertion. She varies her rhythm, sometimes slamming away with wild abandon, her creamy buttocks quivering with each impact, sometimes stopping to clench her vaginal muscles tightly around his manhood. It is a tactic that has worked well on other men, but clearly this is no normal man. He resolutely holds off his climax.

But then, disaster: the buzzer sounds - Nicola is out of time.

“NO!!” she wails as she looks up at the scoreboard, knowing it will only confirm her worst fears: she has finished three points short of victory. She has just sacrificed her body and her dignity for nothing, and the visual evidence of her whorish behaviour is right now being beamed to television sets and video recorders around the world.

Yet there is still one final humiliation for Nicki. As the tremors subside, she is surprised to feel the huge negro actually lifting her off his erection. Puzzled, she looks down between their bodies, and is abruptly greeted by a thick wad of spunk in the face, before the man drops her indelicately back onto his spurting cock. Her violation is now complete, and Nicki breaks down in tears, her body slumping with exhaustion across his muscular frame as the rest of his black seed pulses steadily into her defenceless womb. Belatedly it dawns on her why the man lifted her off his prick – he had to prove to everyone that his orgasm happened after the buzzer had sounded.

And while Nicki sobs quietly in the background, too spent to disentangle herself from the brute whose softening prick is clearly visible still plugging her vagina, the grinning gameshow host hones into view, talking to camera:

“What a show, eh folks?” he booms, “…but I’m afraid Nicola finished only seven men within the ten minutes allowed, which means the series winners are: DURHAM UNIVERSITY!!”

The Durham supporters go nuts, shouting and cheering. The Bristol girls swap guilty glances, realising they’ve just let their friend screw a gang of total strangers while they stood by and watched (except in the later stages, when they screamed at her to screw harder).

“But never mind,” continues the compere, “Nobody goes home from this show empty-handed!” he chuckles along with the audience. Nicola doesn’t see the joke – not until her morning sickness kicks in some weeks later.

“So, can we bring the other teams back in, please?”

The other two teams are escorted into the studio. The Durham and Southampton contestants look quite flushed, hardly surprising considering they have just watched the equivalent of a hard-core porn movie. One student’s erect nipples are clearly visible through her sweatshirt; another girl is perspiring openly. Any who aren’t already aroused soon feel a tingling when they inhale the heady scent of sweat and juices that permeates the room.

“AND, the first prize is the G.U.Y. trophy, a hundred thousand pounds cash between you, plus... the chance to take your after-show shower with the G.U.Y. guys here!!” The girls of Durham swap looks and smirk knowingly; this is going to be a fuck-fest if ever there was one. Four pairs of eyes turn to the naked, erect men…

Sure enough, a half-hour later, the shower block echoes to the shocked yells of four female students launching themselves onto cock after cock ofall shapes and sizes. Water and steam fill the room, concealing the full spectacle of flesh colliding with flesh and giving the unsuspecting girls a modicum of protection from the hidden TV cameras that they are unwittingly still performing for. But the unmistakable shrill gasps and cries that bounce off of the tiled walls testify to the frantic nature of the copulation taking place.

Now and again the clouds of steam part to reveal the action: Team captain Sarah’s tits flying as she bounces vigorously on a prone hunk;

Hero of the hour Emma, back against the tiles, getting deep-probed by an exceptionally well-endowed fellow;

Dark-haired Jacqui on her hands and knees with one cock thrusting into her from behind while another explodes into her mouth;

And 18-year-old Zoë, her slim frame standing sandwiched between two muscular bodies which hammer into her from front and behind, causing her to wail with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

After all, there is limited time, and a lot of hunks to get through: even as the first lot are completed, another four are standing in the wings, water streaming down their throbbingly erect cocks, patiently waiting their turn…

12