The Gizmo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's champagne goblet breasts were simply breathtaking. We're married for Christ sakes and I've seen her nude countless times, perhaps the uniqueness of her standing there with my friends, topless, made her appear even more sexy.

Linda seemed delighted and her fingers began wandering up and down Vicky's butt. "Nice ass you have here." Linda face looked triumphant as an evil grin grew. She looked at her friend standing in total compliance. "Time we get serious. Unzip your skirt."

Vicky's fingers were under Linda's control, and they instantly went behind her back and worked on the skirt's clasp. Seconds later the sound of a zipper releasing its hold filled the quiet room. Vicky held her skirt up with one hand.

"Let go," Linda commanded.

When my wife let go, the skirt fell only a few inches before coming to a rest about mid thigh.

"All the way down," Linda added.

Vicky pushed and wiggled until the pencil skirt pooled unceremoniously around her black Manolo Blahnik high heels.

Vicky's tight ass was covered in barely black pantyhose. "Step out of the skirt." I watched as Vicky kicked it across the den. She stood obediently.

"Do you really think that the people that work with you give a fat rat's fuck if you wear shoes that would cost them four months salary? Do you?"

"It's not that..."

"Oh, I see."

Paul and I watched as Linda wiggled a fingertip under the waistband of Vicky's hose and pulled out the sewn-in cotton tag.

"Wolford pantyhose. What, about..." Linda rolled her eyes, "about sixty bucks a pair?"

"Paul can afford to buy you Manolo Blahnik shoes as well as Wolford hosiery," Vicky countered. "Besides," she began again, "lingerie is what being a woman is all about. My mother told me that stockings finish the outfit."

Linda moved her hands down across the back of Vicky's butt covered in sheer nylon. "You always wear hose, don't you?" Linda asked.

"Yes, I like the feel of them on my legs."

"I see," Linda said as she wiggled her fingers into the tiny, thin, waistband of Vicky's pantyhose. Linda pulled on the hose drawing it away from Vicky's ass. "And stockings, too?"

"Yes, all the time. My mother said—"

"Too bad. Mom's, not here."

Linda started to tease Vicky's pantyhose down. A fingertip ran around Vicky's waist and little-by-little those expensive Wolfords slowly slipped down Vicky's waist.

When Linda bent over to work on my wife's hose, the bikini panties Linda wore wiggled between her ass cheeks. What a sight! Linda rolling my wife's pantyhose down, bent over in stockings and a garter belt. A few more shimmies and Vicky's hips were bare. A long, teasing, languid tug and the Wolfords were down to her knees.

Vicky reached down and stopped Linda's hands. "Please. No. Please. Not my pantyhose. Not my nylons."

Linda stood, then circled around Vicky. "I see." From behind she took her foot and with the tip of Linda's high heel, she pushed the rolled pantyhose down a bit more. "Everything comes off." Linda turned her head and looked at me.

Linda's hands cupped Vicky's breasts and then placed a small kiss on each nipple. Vicky swayed even more till she almost fell to one side, catching herself by taking a few steps.

A smirk filled Linda's face. "You're to do anything I ask." Linda went down on her knees and pushed Vicky's hose down to her ankles. Linda smiled at Paul as she worked the buckles loose on Vicky's heels. Linda slipped one shoe off then the other. "Almost ready for you, honey." Linda looked up at Vicky. "Say goodbye to your precious pantyhose." Linda yanked Vicky's hose from her toes.

Linda stood and flipped the pantyhose over her shoulder in triumph; like the spoils of war. Then she slipped her arm inside one of the legs. Linda pulled the soft material up her arm, and her fingers spread out into the foot of the hose. "Expensive. So soft and so very sheer." She pulled them back across her face. "I enjoy the softness, too. After a hard day at that damn smelly gym, I'd love to dress in nice things like this." Linda looked over her shoulder at Paul, "You don't care what I wear; you're too busy hitting on the clerk at the gas station."

Linda pulled the crotch of Vicky's hose across her face. "Hummm, you smell like a woman." With her hand still inside the hose, she caressed Vicky's breasts running back and forth across Vicky's nipples.

"Ooooooo," Vicky moaned as her knees moved together.

"Well, well, well. You do like the feel of those on your skin. I bet I could make you cum."

She reached inside Vicky's small black panties and rubbed her clit with her nylon covered finger. Vicky stood on tiptoes. "Ooooo."

"My, my," Linda said as she stroked Vicky's clit several more times. "I knew you liked playing dress up but now I understand." Linda gave Vicky's clit a few more teasing rubs which saturated the thin nylon along with her fingers. Linda withdrew her hand, but stopped on the tiny strap of Vicky's panties. She took her hand out from the hose, and tossed them on the floor. Her fingers returned to my wife's panties. "Time's up." Linda pulled the black lace panties down and off. Vicky stood naked in front of us. Linda wiggled her fingers at Paul. Unable to speak at what was happening before us, Paul finally took a few steps in.

"On your knees," Linda said as she pushed on Vicky's back. "You're going to suck my husband off and swallow his cum."

"No...Linda I'm sorry,' Vicky said as she lowered herself down onto the floor.

Linda bent over. "You remember what happened after you stripped me. I blew three of your friends that night while you watched and laughed. Open your mouth!" Linda wiggled her finger at Paul once more. "It's time."

Paul took a few steps in closer. "Pull it out, dear. You always wanted this from her, didn't you? Christ, you couldn't even keep your hands off of her tonight."

Paul unzipped his fly and a hard, engorged, cock poked out. I've seen Paul in the shower at the gym, but I didn't think he measured up like I saw him now.

Vicky hesitated. She could smell it, the warm, musky, sweaty man smell. The head was shiny and pink and purple.

Paul pushed the head of his cock between Vicky's waiting lips. Vicky wrapped her hand around his cock, and made a few short strokes when Linda reached out and slapped her bare ass. "No! Don't you dare jack him off in your mouth. Suck him! Suck him like the slut you really are under all those fancy clothes and makeup. Suck him off like you made me do fourteen years ago. Hands on the floor!"

Vicky began to suck and lick Paul's cock. He filled her mouth. Linda stood smiling as she watched her friend lick and suck her husband's manhood. "Good. Lick it," Linda called out. "Suck on his balls, too. Put 'em in your mouth.

I stood quietly, watching what was transpiring before my eyes. I didn't know whether to be angry or inspired by the way the gizmo was working. Clearly I didn't foresee the hidden discontent Linda held for her best friend, my wife, Vicky. I certainly didn't believe Vicky would be on her knees sucking off my friend in my own den.

Paul and Vicky rocked together. His hands flowed down along my wife's shoulders, playing with her hair. He jerked and grabbed her head and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. He moaned and his back arched. I watched his gaze as it fixed on Vicky's pearlescent moon.

Linda dropped to her knees, and watched my wife's mouth slide back and forth along the hard shaft of my friend. His cock wet from Vicky's saliva.

"You like sucking cock, don't you? Who'd have known the office prima donna would be naked, and on her hands and knees sucking the cock of a man she wasn't married to. The same office bitch that wears eight-hundred dollar shoes and sixty buck a copy pantyhose."

"Linda! I'm going to cum!" Paul screamed.

I didn't see this coming. Paul yanked his cock out from between Vicky's lips. He pushed her head to the floor and her ass rose up. He spooned her wet pussy and rubbed his wet cock. He jammed his mushroom head cock up Vicky's ass.

"Oh! Christ!" Vicky yelled.

"I've always wanted to do this," Paul gasped. He blew out short powerful breaths through clinched teeth. "Take it all!" He lunged deeper and Vicky yelled once more. She spread herself across the carpet, Paul's cock still buried deep in her ass.

"Fuck her tight ass," Linda added. "Fuck her for me!"

They seemed locked together and with each thrust Paul made, Vicky would rock forward. It didn't take long. Paul arched his back and he dug his fingertips into the carpet. His body trembled and jerked as he fills my wife's ass with his cum. He withdrew from her, reached over and wiped his dick on Vicky's discarded bra that lay on the carpet.

"Good girl. Just like our college days. Now, sit on the couch."

Vicky did as she was told. I watched as Paul's come oozed out of Vicky's ass and down the back of her leg. Linda walked around and den and picked Vicky's shoes from the carpet. She tossed them to Vicky. "Put 'em on. Fasten the straps."

The three of us watched Vicky as she slipped her delicate toes in her shoes. She lifted one leg over her knee and fastened the straps around her tiny ankle. She did the same to the other shoe then sat with her feet on the floor and her hands folded on her lap. She looked at us.

"I'm sorry, Linda. I was young. We were young. What if it was me instead of you?"

Linda took Vicky's chin in her hand. "It wasn't."

Linda looked at me. I wondered if she wanted to say something or perhaps wanted me to stop her. I realized that such deep emotion had to be released. I didn't say a word.

Paul quickly pulled his pants up and sat beside me. He plowed his fingers through his hair. "What do you want me to say? I couldn't help it. I've fantasized about that for years. Christ, Stu, what did you expect?"

Yeah, what did I expect? You can't drop a hungry fox in a chicken coop, and then get mad when he eats the chickens. Was I mad? I don't know. He just fucked my wife in the ass. I watched and didn't raise a finger to stop it. I felt numb.

"Now, the pièce de résistance," Linda said getting our attention once more.

Vicky leaned out from the back of the couch. "No... I'm so very sorry. Please don't make me..." Vicky knew what was going to transpire.

"Fourteen years too late. Raise your knees so your shoes are on the edge of the couch."

We watched as Vicky moved her legs and placed her shoes exactly where Linda said. The spiked heels dug in and held Vicky's feet from slipping off. Linda smiled.

"Spread your knees apart now."

Vicky moved her knees splaying herself to us.

The entire scene looked so fuckin' bizarre. Paul had his half-erect cock back out, Linda topless, stockings and white high heels on her legs and feet. And my wife, sitting nude on the couch with her knees up to her ears, her pussy showing between her legs. A sliver of light brown hair curled around her pussy lips. They were wet and looked so soft. I was hard, too. I couldn't help it and I unzipped my pants. My cock darted out. A few drops of precum dripped off the tip.

"Wider!" Linda commanded.

Vicky moved her knees apart as wide as she could. Linda smiled at us. Then looked at Vicky. "Spread your lips."

Vicky didn't say a word, perhaps she knew it wasn't going to make any difference. Fingers at her pussy, her own fingers, forced there by another woman's command, dipped into her quivering pussy lips. They were soaked. She groaned.

With both hands, her fingers pulled back her wet engorged pussy lips. Her clit popped out from its hood, and stood at attention like a miniature solider. It was wet and shinny and rose red.

"Finish yourself off," Linda instructed.

I couldn't believe my eyes when Vicky moved a fingertip and began to slowly make small circles around her swollen clit. She closed her eyes. She moved a hand to fondle her breasts. She toyed at her nipples, pulling them, teasing them. Paul and I stood in disbelief.

"Ohh." A long soft breath blew between my wife's lips. She licked her lips.

At first she rubbed two fingers over and around the lips of her pussy. Then she began to occasionally flick her clit. Every time she touched it, her body arched and her knees came together. She slipped two fingers in and began to finger fuck herself. Then, she'd pull out her fingers, wet from her own juice, and flick her clit with her thumb.

She kept masturbating and her rhythm increased to vehemence. She began to slowly moan. Suddenly, her thighs slammed together. Her fingers jammed into her pussy. She quivered and squirmed on the couch as her whole body tightened while her orgasm ripped through her. Her shoes slipped off the edge and she stretched out her legs. They shook.

The room became silent. Still. Quiet. Time passed.

"Are we even?" Vicky asked, breathing heavily.

Linda nonchalantly walked to the side of the den, and picked Vicky's black panties from the floor. Paul and I stared as Linda sashayed over to Vicky.

"Your hand," Linda commanded.

Linda dropped the panties into Vicky's open palm.

Linda took Vicky's hand and placed it between her legs. "You're wet, Vicky. Tremendously wet. You're going to drip. Drip pussy juice for me and our husbands. Oh, Vicky, you can't stop the flood."

"Jesus," I said, then looked at Paul. "She's not only taken over, she's learned from me."

We watched as my wife rubbed her pussy with the black panties. Soon it was as wet as a washcloth.

Linda took it from Vicky's hand. Then pulled her onto her feet. "Open wide, office slut," Linda bragged in triumph.

"Please, Linda, don't—" That was all she got before Linda jammed the soaked panties between her lips.

"I want you to taste yourself. Don't spit it out!" Linda warned.

Linda scrambled across the den and fetched Vicky's pantyhose. "You like wearing hose, don't you?" Linda asked.

With her panties in her mouth, all Vicky could do was nod.

"Good," Linda said as she started marking a small circle around my wife. "Put these in you."

Vicky reached down to un-buckle a shoe when Linda slapped her ass. "I didn't say on you. I said IN you."

Linda handed Vicky a leg of hose. "Inside that twat of yours. All of it."

Vicky twisted her head back and forth, but then slowly spread her pussy lips apart with two fingers, then slowly began stuffing the hose inside. Slowly, inch-by-inch the pantyhose disappeared into Vicky's pussy. We watched until only a little bit remained.

"Good girl. Good slut," Linda said.

I could barely watch. I felt the humiliation Linda poured on my wife. Why don't I stop this? I don't know.

"Spread your legs," Linda commanded, "arms behind your back."

There in the middle of my den, my wife of ten years is nude. A pair of black panties in her mouth, her expensive high heels on, and what looks like a black tampon string handing out from her pussy. Linda reveled in delight.

"I've been waiting all these years to humiliate you in front of some men. I only wish there were more here to witness this." She pulled the panties out from Vicky's mouth, and tossed them to Paul. Linda tugged on the end of Vicky's hose. She moaned. Her legs wobbled. "Pantyhose her. She wants to wear nylons, then dress her in her wet panties and wet hose." She looked at Vicky. "Payback..."

***********

It was time to call this experiment over. I was so horny I thought I'd come right there in front of Linda. I tried to put my cock back in my pants when she came over.

"Linda, what are you going to do?" Paul asked.

"What you've been doing behind my back for months." She lowered herself to her knees and tugged on my dick. "I know about Doris."

My head snapped back toward Paul. "Who's Doris?"

"A woman I know. I've been...she's no one."

"You're fucking her," Linda interrupted, "and now I'm going to fuck your friend. One good turn and all that." She looked up at me. "Any way you want this?"

During the last hour or so, I've watched my wife get stripped, suck off my best friend, get fucked in the ass, and then masturbate in front of us. The testosterone simply overruled my common sense. I pointed at her stockings. It was my turn.

I pointed at Linda's leg. "Those come off right now." She snapped a hook and hanger. "Slowly, I want to see them slowly slide down your flesh."

Suddenly, Linda became a different woman. She placed both hands on her thigh and sensually slipped her fingers under the welt of the stocking. She looked up at me as her hands slowly lowered the stocking to her ankle.

"Do you want the other one off, too?"

I wet my lips. "Yes..."

I couldn't believe what I was saying, but I wanted her as naked as she made my wife. Linda had both stockings to her ankles. "Now your heels," I commanded.

Unlike me, I thought for sure Paul would have stood and defended his wife. He knew as well as she did that he'd been caught. Linda slowly slipped out of her white heels. "Panties, too. Then the garter belt."

Linda looked tall and willowy even without her high heels, and my eyes were drawn up from her coltish legs, across the flat plane of her stomach, to where her pert breasts pointed proudly upwards. Her rosy nipples were already erect and she stood teasing them nonchalantly. Somehow I think deep down she did this for Paul, letting him know she could still boil the blood in a man.

She pushed them down her thighs and when they came off her toes, she tossed them away. I grabbed her shoes. My mind changed. "Put these back on." I liked the way my wife looked wearing only her Blahnik high heels.

Linda quickly slipped her toes back in and fastened the strap around her ankle. She lay back and splayed her legs, drawing her knees up. Her pussy wet and inviting. A landing strip of short black hairs pointed toward her cunt.

I tore out of my pants and yanked my briefs off. I guided my iron hot cock between her legs. I glanced over at my wife. Paul had dressed her. Vicky sat quietly; her fingers lingered at her crotch.

Then I stopped for a second. I knew this was wrong. That damn machine had taken control of my life. But, right now, I don't give a fuck. A hard cock has no conscience. I grabbed Linda's legs and place them over my shoulders. Her legs were so smooth. The head of my cock soon became wet and slick from her pussy. The upturned end of it found the channel of her pussy. I slowly pushed it in. She groaned. I lunged and slipped inside her.

Linda moaned as her pussy became acquainted with a strange cock. She started to gyrate her hips, taking my manhood deep into her most intimate place. I leaned down and kissed her nipples, sucking on them, wiggled my tongue around her hard nips. I felt like a teenager getting his first piece. I knew this would be quick—just like a teenager.

I couldn't stop; those soft creamy globes of flesh had control of me as surely as a puppeteer's strings guide a puppet. With my gaze still fixed on her pussy, I watched my wet, hard cock pound away. Her legs and feet shook with every stroke of my dick as I hammered her.

My breath rasped in and out of my tortured lungs. I felt my gut tightened and in one long, deep explosive lunge, I shot my load deep into my friend's wife's pussy. She bucked and flopped as my cum filled her. A moment later, I rolled off, my dick leaving a long wet trail across the inside of her thigh.

Paul watched Linda bend over and devour my shrinking cock. She rolled my balls in the palm of her hand. Teasing me. I got hard again and she licked the tip, sliding her tongue over the sensitive slit. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her lips deeper on my manhood. I pulled on her hair and draped it over her face and against my cock. Linda managed to suck every drop of cum from me. I fell away. I stood and grabbed my briefs and pants. I looked down at Linda and watched my cum slowly dribble out her pussy.