The Gizmo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned to Paul's side. He started to rub her shoulders, then toyed with her long hair. "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

Linda spun around. "Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've heard you tell me that?"

"Too long."

Paul slipped her shirt off. He pulled her hair down over her shoulders. He smiled. "I thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. But you know, it's the same grass. I'd like another try. Another go at our marriage." He held her face in his hands. "Look at you. You have such beautiful hair. I wish you'd leave it down all the time."

Vicky and I watched as Paul and Linda kissed passionately.

"What about...Doris?"

He tugged on her hand. "I'll make the phone call right now. Stop it before it goes any further. I promise, there'll never be another Doris."

And with that Linda and Paul went back into the den. I looked at my wife. "Why don't you get all of us something to drink—no booze—we've had more than enough tonight."

I rested my hands on the table. Destroy it. Destroy it all. Man isn't ready for this. I went to my workbench and got the biggest hammer within my reach. I want to destroy it. Tear it all apart. Smash it into a thousand pieces of electronic junk.

I stopped.

Should I experiment some more? Invite more friends over, and see if they too fall under the spell of the gizmo. Perhaps I have the most important device any marriage counselor every imagined?

Or?

Should I destroy the machine?

"What would you do?"