The Glade

Story Info
A man with definite plans; a woman with no choice.
1.8k words
3.77
40.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He re-enters the glade and looks at her, where he had left her. She looks innocent and abandoned - head laid where her wrists bound her to the picnic table, body relaxed with her knees slightly apart - looking oddly comfortable and relaxed.

He'd stripped before returning and had padded in on the soft grass, taking care to avoid twigs or a casual stone that might click and betray his presence.

He has his plans - but right now they are just to observe. She breaths slowly, evenly, her breasts pressed lightly to the table and her back relaxed - making her buttocks peak and attracting the eye magnetically. He has watched her for only a few minutes when he sees her stiffen and her head move blindly. Bending over and placing his hands on his knees he leans forward and, unnoticed, peeps down her cleavage. Inviting. But later. Now is the time to be very... Direct.

As he straightens - very close - she stiffens and holds her breath as she listens to the air. He feels his heart must be audible as it thumps solidly in his ears, but she can't tell where he is and he softly walks to the other end of the table and bends over.

There is a warm smell. Not strong, very pleasant, just the smell of a warm body. Slowly breathing in he smiles, then exhales - making sure to give a little audible sigh through his nose and smiles as he see her head whip round, locating him - suddenly more frightening than when he couldn't be found.

Walking around he looks at her from various angles - noticing small things - the pulse in her neck as she blindly looks around - her scarf tightly over her eyes and her head cocked to listen - the way her breasts unconsciously brush the table as she moves her head from side to side. Abandoning stealth now he stands to the side of her buttocks, standing so still his only movement is the tiny bounce of his cock as his heart beats heavily. Leaning forward he tastes the air and gets that warm, tangy smell as her excitement becomes evident. Apart from briefly pulling at her bindings she hasn't made any move to escape and has been silent - trying to listen for him.

As he straightens - her scent still in his nostrils - he smiles down at her - almost looking fondly.

Slowly, his hand moves forward and he lays it on her calf. She jumps, but stays in position as he slowly moves his hand up her leg, slowly, reassuringly. Like someone trying to pet a strange cat that may bolt at any moment.

He stands behind her now, both hands on her legs, feeling Goosebumps under his hands as he gently caresses her - feeling her tremble and the muscles of the back of her thighs jump as she shifts position. As his hands rise and cover her buttocks, his wrists raising the hem, a warm wave of scent rolls over him and he pauses - enjoying the moment - and then methodically, gently, arranges her skirt on her back as he looks at her exposed knickers. A tell tale hint of dampness attracts his eye and he gently plants kisses, his lips and short beard rasping against her buttocks as he strokes his cheek against her. Breathing more heavily now, his cock erect and pointing like an arrow to his target he kisses her through the fabric, her smell strong and intoxicating in his nostrils. Harsher now, he buries his face into her groin and feels her heat and tastes her excitement with his tongue.

Straightening, he hooks his fingers in her knickers and slides them down to her knees, exposing her, glistening and flushed. Placing one hand around the top of her thigh he urges her to shift her weight to one knee and as she obeys, slips her knickers past the opposite knee. Swapping hands he frees the other knee and pulls them down and over her feet.

Straightening he looks at her naked buttocks, unconsciously her knickers are crumpled in his hand and pressed to his nose - his head full of heat and the smell of her excitement - the sweet smell of fresh sweat mixed with a faint aroma which attracts his eyes straight to her puckered anus.

Feeling coolness at the tip of his penis he slides his finger on the pre-come and feels its slipperiness and, dropping the knickers to the ground, considers sliding his sweet and glistening finger across her lips. Smiling as he yields to temptation he slips his finger in his own mouth instead and tastes his own evident excitement, then circles her ankles with each hand, as if shackling her.

She jumps again at his touch and shudders as his hands slide up her legs again. Strangely she has not yet attempted to escape him - perhaps the veiled firmness as he indicates she should spread herself by pushing his thumbs into the inside of her thighs. He doesn't hurt her - but his motions are unhurried - unstoppable. Seeming to communicate with his hands; "this is the way hands move, if you move with them, they won't hurt the muscles bunched under the ball of his thumb. {shrugs} And if you don't move, then the thumbs will hurt. But that's not our fault if you don't move, that's your choice. We're just hands, we're moving apart, you can come or not. But the consequence if you don't - is yours".

Plunging his face forward again he tastes her directly now - his tongue connecting and her shuddering communicating itself directly to him. He slides his tongue down over her lips and probes delicately between - feeling a small hard nub under the tip. Sweeping his tongue now he slurps a trail of her juices and his saliva up and slides his tongue between her buttocks. Smiling slightly he feels her anus bunch then relax slightly as the tip sweeps over it. Probing more firmly now he pushes his tongue into her - invading her anus while his fingers brush her lips, gathering moisture before he pushes two slippery fingers deep into her pussy and feels her clench around him as he presses his mouth hard against her.

Her breathing is harder now - she pushes back either to brace herself or to press herself harder against the hand and face exposing and invading her. As he pulls his face back slightly and slides the thumb across her puckering anus, he suspects the latter - although she could argue the former, if rescue should miraculously appear through the trees.

But there was no galloping white charger - just fingers probing her and a thumb unstoppably pressing against her - as she shifts and momentarily relaxes the thumb slips straight in and he holds her, pinched between fingers and thumb.

Licking his thumb where it disappears into her and gathering her juice from his busy fingers they push hard into her. Working her open he feels the pressure ease as she relaxes to the wriggling thumb pushing in and out. He changes the thumb for the sopping fingers and stretches her more.

Intent now - breathing hard he gathers saliva from his suddenly dry mouth and swirls it around the head of his cock, mixing with his pre come. In one movement he withdraws his fingers and presses the head to the gaping hole before it can pucker again. Nudging with his hips, her body still and waiting in front of him, he watches as the head of his cock squeezes in then pops through the muscle.

Leaning forward he lubricates his shaft as it eases further in - out a little, in a bit more, out a little, and more disappears inside her. Placing one hand on the small of her back he shifts his knees so he can lean sideways and play with her dripping pussy again. As he reaches as best he can he feels her twitch and constrict around his penis as his fingers part her lips and he plays with her. Pushing in harder now he sees a sheen of sweat on her exposed skin and feels her pushing back against him - unmistakable now. No guilt, no thought, just animal rut and hard, pounding, motion. As his groin thumps hard against her buttocks she begins to buck uncontrollably - to maintain his balance he grips her hips and hammers hard into her, needing release.

Silent until now - only her gasping breaths betraying her - she begins a low noise, almost a sigh, almost a groan - becoming a louder and louder rhythmic scream as he slams into her. As she pushes up her head he bends forward, the small of her braced back taking his weight on her as he pulls himself into her by the handful of hair fisted in his hand. As her voice rises, her throat constricted by her pulled back head, his hand muffles the scream in her mouth until it fills her head - her world a confusing mass of darkness, the smell of her own come under her flared nostrils and strong fingers clamped over her face.

Opening her mouth she tries to bite, not to fight but the need to grit her teeth on something irresistible, and feels him grind hard into her anus as her teeth close on his flesh. The teeth clamped onto his hand seem to trigger his orgasm as he shudders against her and his cock is suddenly moving more easily - lubricated by his come as his cock pulses and slowing, rams firmly now - not painfully, into her.

Withdrawing, a slick film of come and sweat and her own juices coat her. And she feels him slide his cocks in it, between her buttocks and over her pussy - making the most of her with his softening penis.

Bending behind her he examines her before sliding his tongue up and down her from clitoris to anus and back. Then places a line of feather light kisses along that route.

Gently he drapes her with her skirt again and leaves her, her breath slowing now - chill now making her shudder as their juices and sweat cool on her body...

*

Authors note - I'm aware that this is somewhat unstarted and unfinished. I wrote it in response to a friend who confided in me a fantasy/daydream/dream she'd had, which had triggered an immediate feeling that I knew that story from the mans point of view.

{grins} So that's what I wrote. As it had to correspond with her story, that limited anything I could do to steer their actions.

But I was able to add things she hadn't 'seen' or that were in the head of the man.

I may add to this in the future - I've been tossing around thoughts about how they got to the glade in the first place.

{sulks} Now why didn't she have a properly thought out fantasy, with a beginning and an end, and save me the effort?