The Glass Elevator

Story Info
A game her husband played with her.
1.3k words
3.49
39k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarad
sarad
2 Followers

When my husband and I travel, we like to play games. Two weeks ago when we went to Atlanta, we had lots of fun in our hotel. On the third night of our stay, my husband decided I would enjoy the glass elevator of our hotel (we stayed in the Marriot). At about 11 in the evening, he placed a blindfold on me and walked me out of our room (thankfully I was wearing a bath robe). I heard the door to the elevator open and the next thing I knew he had handcuffed me to the railing in the elevator facing the wall and taken my robe off. He left me like that and told me that he would return for me in a little while. As he turned to leave I heard him press several buttons and then the doors shut.

Almost immediately, the elevator began to rise. It went up a few floors and then stopped and I heard the doors open, but luckily no one was on that floor. The doors closed, and the elevator went up again; however, when the doors opened this time I heard a whistle and a man entered the elevator behind me:

"Well what are you doing?" he said.

I told him that my husband was playing a game with me...

"I know, I can read that from the note on the floor darling. It says here I am free to do whatever I like. Is he serious?"

But before I had a chance to answer, I felt a hand on my ass. It began to probe into the crevice between my cheeks and soon found my puckered ass hole. Without lubrication I was afraid that that would hurt, but about that time the door opened and he quickly removed his hand because an old woman gasped when she saw the scene inside the elevator. Thankfully she didn't get on, and he resumed.

This time he went further past my ass and touched me at the beginning of my slit. I moaned but instead of going further into my pussy, he spread his fingers and traced the outline of my lips. When he reached my clit he played with it briefly but then stopped abruptly.

At this point I realized that while I had been absorbed in what he was doing, a woman had gotten on the elevator. I heard them murmuring behind me and then she sat down between my legs and began to lap at my cunt while he unzipped his fly and positioned himself at my moist entrance. I had no clue how big he was, but I was about to find out. He rammed himself into my cunt with one rough stroke and I screamed with pain/pleasure. He was slightly longer and much thicker than my husband (who is only 6" long, 2" thick) so he was stretching me a lot.

"Oh baby you're tight" was all he said before he began to ravage me. If not for the girl licking underneath me, this would have been a very unpleasant experience. While he was pounding away, she was playing with my clit and rubbing me in all the right places. Eventually, I began to feel my orgasm approaching. Unfortunately, it was about this time the man behind me decided to maul my breasts. He began pinching and pulling my nipples and this was a big turn off. I asked him to please be gentle, but his only reply was that he hoped I was on the pill.

It was at this point I began to panic. I was begging him to stop, I was sure my husband had left condoms for the man to wear (he usually does) and I asked him why he wasn't wearing one. "I always go bareback ma'am" was his reply and about them he pushed in one last time and started to groan. I knew it was too late and began to sob.

He pulled out and said thank you. I heard him zip his zipper up and leave. It was at this point I realized that the girl was still there playing with me. I didn't realize there was another man there until he whispered in my ear. He told me how sorry he was that man treated me poorly and that as manager of this hotel he would ensure that I had a pleasurable stay. I heard him pull out a key and stop the elevator. He then began to lightly touch my breasts. With the stimulation from below by the girl and his touch, I came almost immediately.

I began to moan lowly at first, and by the time it was over (it must have lasted 20-30 seconds) I was sure I had damaged their eardrums. I was in that post-orgasmic high when he told me he hoped I was ready for some more meat and plunged into my now sopping pussy. The girl backed away, and although he was of average size, he sure knew how to use his dick. He pumped long and deep, and short and fast. He rubbed himself along my slit and massaged my breasts. I was about to cum again when he stuck a lubed finger up my ass. This sent me over the edge. If I didn't scream loudly during my first orgasm, I sure did during the second one. I think sometime during my second orgasm he came too, because when I went limp after that, he withdrew his deflated dick.

"I hope your stay has been pleasurable."

I told him it was, and he turned the elevator back on and left. The girl followed behind him and when the doors shut I was all alone. I could only hear myself panting, until the elevator started up again. With this new motion, I was excited and afraid at the same time. I didn't know what to think until I heard the door open and a black man call out: "Man the boss sure did get a fine piece of ass tonight. Why you cuffed up like this?"

I began to beg him to leave me alone when he saw the note. After that I had no chance. He took one look at me and said: "Girl your pussy is all messy, I ain't using that tonight. Your ass sure do look fine to me, hope you can handle my 8 inches. I like it dry, so I hope you don't mind if I don't lube up."

I started to protest when I felt him press up against my anal ring. (I am not a virgin there, but had not had a man that big back there and certainly not without lubrication) He ignored me and continued to press until he was in all the way. At this point I was screaming with pain and he said not to worry he would be quick.

I don't know how long it took him because I was in so much pain but eventually he pulled out and left without a word. I heard the doors open and began to protest when I heard my husband's voice.

"Baby that was the sexiest thing you have ever done."

He uncuffed me and put my robe back on. Then, he carried me back to our room and placed me on the bed. I told him if he didn't want me to be pregnant he better start sucking out all of this sperm. He placed his mouth over my pussy and began to slurp away. I told him not to forget the cum in my ass, and then had some of the best orgasms of my life. I lost count of how many I had, but by the time he was done I was exhausted and went to sleep.

I missed my period this week, and tested positive on the pregnancy test. I am going to my gynecologist tomorrow...I bet next time my husband will make sure the men wear condoms.

sarad
sarad
2 Followers