The Glimpse! Ch. 01

Story Info
Is he doing the right thing?
9.3k words
140.8k
44
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

I wasn't exactly sure what genre to put this in. I could fit in Novels, Loving Wives, Erotic Coupling, as it has all of those characteristics. THIS IS A LONG STORY! This is not a quick stroke story, so look elsewhere if that is your Primary Objective, please. If you want to be entertained, hopefully this will do the trick.

There are a few authors I want to thank for the inspiration their stories gave me. DG Hear, vastiesmith, ManyFeathers, Longhorn, Wanderer, ohio...you guys are the best. And I would love to hear any constructive feedback you or anyone else can give me.

Also, be aware that while I tried to base these happenings on realistic events, some of it is not what may happen in real life. I wanted to explore the complete breakdown of a persons' life (his dreams, happiness, his spirit, and his heart) as he goes through changes. And yes! I acknowledge what the character does in the story is certainly not what every man would do, and I hope that some of the critics that may read this can acknowledge that what they would do is not what every man in the world would do. Were all different, and thankfully so!

This story is completely from imagination. I hope you enjoy it and look forward to the comments it may receive.

Macpappy

Prologue

Eight years has come and gone and until just recently things have been much better than I could ever deserve. They say God works in mysterious ways. I can't speak for everyone but you sure are a mystery to me. For example, why is it that gorgeous women always seem to be attracted to a bad boy and not want anything, romantically speaking, with good honest men? Why does a drunken person survive an auto accident unscratched while the victim often ends up in the hospital or in the morgue? How does an average schmuck like me end up marrying a mortal goddess? I know that I can't explain it.

For the last 7 years I have been married to this goddess, Lisa. We met when I was home on leave from the Navy stationed overseas. My name is Joe Fallow. I am not Don Juan or Rico Suave' by any stretch of the imagination. I am 5' 11" and 190 pounds with the few extra pounds going to the midsection ensuring that the six-pack abs I once had is long gone. I'm not chubby, just not in the best shape I was once in. I have short brown hair, blue eyes with a mustache and goatee. Everything about me screams "Don't give me a second look" which is precisely what Lisa did 8 years ago. When Lisa and I met I was in the middle of my obligation to the Navy. I was an F/A-18 Hornet pilot and for the Aviation Officers Candidate School and flight schools I had to obligate six years. I wanted to fly as often as possible so I chose to be in a forward-deployed area for the opportunity.

While on leave I met Lisa while at a nightclub one town over from my hometown in Northwest Florida. I was there with a buddy from Florida State, named Mark. He was meeting his new girlfriend Pam there and she was bringing some of her girlfriends there. Lisa was one of them but Pam had ideas to set up their friend Sherry with me. They were all attending UWF and were a really tight-knit group. They were all nice looking women but there was something about Lisa. Stunning would be an understatement. Her long blonde hair showed a faded perm and flowed beautifully past her shoulders. Her bronze tanned skin enveloped her petite curvy frame. A couple of inches shorter than I am. Her eyes, also blue, lit up a room as she walked in. Just enough make-up to accent her features although she hardly ever wore any. She had such a natural beauty and aura about her. But what I noticed most of all that night was that she noticed me! There were definitely sparks that night but, mutually, it wasn't between me and Sherry. It was with Lisa.

Lisa and I hit it off very well that night and spent the rest of my leave together whenever she wasn't in class or sleeping. Mark, Pam, Lisa and I spent a lot of time together just hanging out and Marks house. As my leave was coming to an end I had a long talk with Lisa and agreed to write and call each other to see where things go. I really liked Lisa a lot and wished she could go with me back to Japan but she was finishing up her degree in Business Administration.

Our last night together was a sad one as Lisa cried most of the night. Up to this point we haven't had sex. I never pushed the issue. I wanted us to get to know each other. To respect each other and not have sex cloud our true feeling like it often does. Truth be told, her intelligence and her beauty stimulated me. Don't get me wrong, she gave me an incredible hard-on by just a smile and her warm, inviting arms as we held each other. And being single overseas gave me a lot of experience and confidence that I knew I could pleasure her beyond her wildest dreams. I just felt that if she wanted it she would let me know in her own way.

She sobbed into my neck as we held each other in her apartment, on her couch.

"SShhhh! It's OK sweetheart! I promise I will be back."

"I am going to miss you so much Joe. I don't want you to go. Can't you stay a little longer?"

"I wish like hell I could Lisa, I really do." I said, gently rubbing her back.

She looked up and into my eyes. "Promise me you will come back to me, Joe. Give me something to look forward to, please!"

"I can promise you that, Lisa. But 10 months is a long time and I don't expect you to try to keep yourself for me. You have a life to live too and you deserve to be happy, even if it's not with..."

She placed her fingers over my lips. "I don't have a choice anymore, don't you see that? I love you Joe! I'm happy with you; I don't want anyone else. I have to wait 10 months now." Her voice cracked as the tears streamed down her face. "Can you wait that long for me?"

"Lisa, I have never met anyone like you. No one has ever captured my heart like you did. I don't have a choice now either. I want you, Lisa. I love you. I promise you I will come back to you. I would love for us to pick up where we leave off." She wiped her eyes and stood up. Taking my hand she pulls me off the couch and leads me to her bedroom and closed the door. She looked deep in my eyes with a serious, sensual look and started removing my shirt. I just stare back. Lisa ran her hands over my chest and rubbed my nipples. I reached over and removed her sweater while she stares into my eyes.

"Take me and make love to me Joe. I need you inside me."

I took her face in my hands and pulled her lips to mine. We embraced each other and then removed the rest of our clothes and lie on her bed. We needed each other. I climbed on top of her and held each other tightly and made love.

After our final climax we were lying on our side facing each other. "I love you, do you know that?"

I stroked her hair. "Yes, I know, honey, I love you too. I swear I will be back for you."

"I know you will, I could feel you tonight. I know you love me and I'm going to miss you terribly."

"Lisa, these last 2 weeks have been wonderful. I'm so glad you walked into my life and turned it upside down. Now I know my purpose."

"And what's your purpose?"

"Being the best husband to you that I can be and best Dad I can be when its time."

"Is that your way of asking me to marry you?" She asked teasingly.

"No, just giving you a warning of the consequences of loving me and waiting for me." I smirked

She kissed me passionately. "Then hurry home and punish me for loving you." Lisa said with a smile.

As I was leaving, she walked me outside to my car and kissed me. I removed my cruise jacket full of cruise and squadron patches and put it over her shoulders. "Hang on to this for me."

Tears came to her eyes again and she hugged him. "Call me when you get there. OK?"

"Absolutely". I closed my eyes to fight back the tears. "I love you Lisa!"

She kissed me again. "I love you too, sailor. Hurry back to me."

With that I left and started getting ready to fly back to Japan the next morning. As I was packing I remember feeling happy and smiling. Not because I was leaving her or because I just got laid, but because of the way she made me feel. I never felt this way before, kind of uncharted territory for me. I was starting to believe she was the one. I guess only time will tell.

The following morning Mark picked me up and drove me to the small regional airport in our area. We exchanged good-byes and he assured that he would keep Lisa out of trouble for me, which shouldn't be too hard seeing how Pam is Lisa's roommate in the apartment. I thanked him and he left for work. I had a good hour before we started boarding. I went to my gate and sat down, thinking about Lisa. A huge smile crossed my face. I was really hoping to return to find her waiting faithfully for me, but if she happened to move on I would understand. She's graduating soon and will begin her career. Plus she is still very young and has a right to be happy, whatever that meant for her. I would like to think that I would still be grateful to her for what she exposed my heart to, even if it is painful. At least I would know what love could feel like. I was starting to not believe in it. I just wished I could see her one more time but she had a class this morning.

"Joe!" She shouted running down the concourse. I was in shock. I stood and started toward her.

"Lisa! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" We then rushed into each other's arms.

"I skipped! There is no way I was not going to see you today." She said, her face on my neck.

"Lisa, I'm so glad you came."

"Listen, Joe. I have something I need to say to you so please hear me out, OK?" She backed up just enough to look me in the eye, getting my attention.

"Ok."

"After you left last night I cried my eyes out for a little while. I thought about what we said to each other and I wanted to be clear...to be sure that what I said to you was what I really feel. I mean, everything happened so fast that I wanted to make sure, in my own mind, that I expressed to you my true feelings, not just an emotional outburst. You know? That wouldn't be fair to either of us. So, I had to figure this out. I took out some paper and a pencil and broke down everything just like I would in class. Future plans, feelings, your qualities, all of that stuff. I know that it sounds corny, but it works for me. Remind me to show you how I put it together some day. You might get a kick out of it."

I just smiled; picturing her doing this like it was financial planning. It was cute.

"Anyway, I won't go into all of the details right now but I will give you the summary. Bottom line is, I, unquestionably, love you! All of the soul searching gave me a glimpse of how deep I feel for you. Yes, 10 months is a long time but I know that we are worth the wait. I truly believe that. So, what it boils down to is this" She took my hands and held them to her chest. "I'm here to tell you that I am giving you my love and devotion, completely, and that I will be here when you return."

"Lisa. Baby. Since I have met you, you have shown me feelings I never knew before and I finally know what love feels like. I love it! I love you! I am normally a guy that works on instinct and it has worked well for me. My instincts are telling me that you are the one. I have been called crazy many times but never stupid. Unless you say differently, I'm not gonna give you up! I love the way you love me. I love the way you feel. And I love that I have you in my life and once we get past this absence you are going to love the man that you bring out of me."

I kissed her, sort of a consummation of my love.

"Baby, I came here really hoping that you would feel that way. Thank you!"

"Lisa, I want you to know that I will call and write whenever I can, maybe even send a few tapes for when it is so much easier to talk then to write."

"Oh, that would be wonderful! I need to get a tape recorder myself, then. Plus I will write every day. We will get through this time, no sweat." She smiled.

"One thing I have to warn you of. On the ship and overseas the mail doesn't come everyday like it does here. I could write everyday and send them immediately but it's not unheard of that you may not get a letter from me for up to ten days then all of a sudden you will get 8 letters on the same day. So please don't get disheartened if you don't hear from me for a week."

"It will be tough, but I understand. Oh! I almost forgot. I got you something. It isn't much, but..."

She reached into the inside pocket of my flight jacket she was wearing and pulled out a red rose with a 5" stem and handed it to me.

"Oh Lisa, thank you, you didn't have to do that honey. I have you right here." I placed my hand on my heart.

"I know, I just wanted to give you something. By the way, some pictures would be nice." She playfully slapped my arm.

"Yes they would, wouldn't it? I don't have any of you either. We need to work on that. When I get back over there I will see what I have. But I want some of you too!"

"They will be in my first letter, I promise. I love you, Joe!"

"I love you!"

I boarded the plane and made my way back to Japan. I was on cloud nine and kept thinking of ways I could keep her happy, what I could send her, little things I could do to help her get through this. I couldn't wait to tell my roommates "Chipper", "Stone" and "Moon" about Lisa. They all have girlfriends, or shall I say fiancé's back in the States and have been saying that I don't know what I'm missing. Having that one special person. A soul mate! I know they will be happy for me. Maybe we can all figure out ways to surprise our ladies occasionally.

When I arrived I dropped my bags off in the room and called my parents and Lisa to let them know I arrived safely. Then I broke the news to my buddies. We sat and figured out a few things we could do that was different from the norm. For example, we decided we would do a video tape that was personalized to our girlfriends and included us wacky bastards acting and dancing like the Four Tops singing 'I Can't Help Myself (Sugar-Pie, Honey Bun)', maybe some clips of our flight operations and a tour of the ship, stuff like that. The tape was a big hit with the ladies as evidenced by their response on audiotape. I especially enjoyed the more private photos of Lisa dressing/posing provocatively. Man, she looks dynamite! I am a lucky man.

The 10 months went by pretty quick for me and I now had orders for instructor duty at the training squadron in Jacksonville, Florida. When I got off the plane there was a warm reception at the terminal. My Parents, Lisa, Mark and Pam, Sherry, and some other friends of mine were there with a large banner and huge smiles. It was overwhelming.

Afterwards, we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and had a great time catching up. Mark just got promoted with his company and was now supervising county maintenance crews. All of the girls graduated UWF and had jobs they seemed to like. Luckily, mom and dad had understood that I wanted to be alone with Lisa and we said goodnight after dinner. I rode with Lisa to her apartment. Pam had moved in with Mark as they were now engaged.

When we got there, we held each other and let me tell you, I didn't ever want to let her go. I had to have her.

"It feels so good to be home. That reception was awesome. I'm so glad you were there."

"I would have died before I missed that. It's so good to have you home. The wait is finally over." She excitedly exclaimed.

"Yes it is! Has anything changed with you? I mean..." I started to ask but Lisa interrupted.

"No! Nothing at all."

"Joe, I will keep you happy and feeling loved. Just wait and see!"

I took her hand and lead her to the bedroom to find that she had candles already lit. It looked and smelled romantic. I turned to look at her and she smiled.

"I missed you honey! I want to give you the best night you ever had. I want you to make love to me and do anything you want with me. I am all yours tonight, baby!"

I was awestruck watching her undress slowly.

"Do you like what you see? I have fantasized about this night for a long time, lover, and I am going to do my absolute best to rock your world."

"Lisa you are so beautiful! I love what I see and what you are doing. But we need to take our time tonight. I haven't done this in a while and need to take it slow."

"I've taken the next few days off so we have as much time as we need. Just relax and let me love you the way I have been longing to."

She finished removing her clothes and I loved the sight before my eyes. She still has the face of an angel! Beautiful, supple breasts, enlarged nipples that were ever hardening, toned smooth stomach, the heart-shape fur above her glistening pussy, muscular thighs. Perfection! She walked to me and started slowly removing my clothes. When she removed an article she made sure to kiss and lick all over the newly exposed skin. She was driving me wild.

She patted the edge of the bed indicating where she wanted me to sit. When I sat down on the bed she went to her knees between my legs and ran her smooth hands back and forth across my thighs before circling her fingers around my pulsing cock. She stroked me slowly and began orally bathing my balls. I leaned back with my arms behind me for support and watched this goddess bring me pleasure. After the thorough bathing, she licked up the bottom of my shaft and rapidly flicked her tongue under the head causing me to shut my eyes and moan immensely. I loved her hot breath on my slick shaft. Then she slowly took all of me in her mouth and gently sucked and rubbed her tongue against me as bobbed slowly but increasing her pace.

I didn't last too long and soon erupted what seemed like an infinite supply of cum in her mouth. I could feel her swallowing it and it took me by surprise. Unfortunately, for the time being, my cock went flaccid and I needed a little while to recover. So, I pulled her up on top of me and kissed her passionately. After a few minutes of that, I rolled her over to her back and started kissing and sucking all over her body. I started at her neck and slowly worked down. I paid special attention to her nipples for I knew it was like a pipeline to her engorged clit. Then I nibbled my way to her belly button; inserting my tongue to tease her. Afterwards I gave her pussy the attention it craved, running my tongue up and down her wet slit. I moved up and took her clit in my lips and sucked it in. I noticed her reaction when I licked up and down on her clit with some pressure and I watched her stomach contracting violently and heard her muffled screams through the pillow she had over her face.

I hadn't realized how long I have been down there until I peered at the bedside clock. I had been working her pussy for over an hour and she was sweating from the ecstasy her multiple orgasms produced. Now I not only had a throbbing bone, but it was dripping.

I moved up and stood on my spread knees, brought her legs straight up to my chest and easily slid inside her. I made a concentrated effort to keep it slow and smooth just enjoying her warmth. I wanted to last as long as possible for her.

She draped her legs over my arms as I bent down to kiss her. This allowed me more pressure on her clit and her hips were gyrating with mine. I increased the pace of my thrusts and brought her to a huge climax.

"Oh yes, Joe! God, you are wonderful! Make love to me with that gorgeous dick."

I turned her over onto her stomach and entered her from behind but I wasn't going as deep as I wanted and she had me lay down on my back and she straddled my hard member. She rode it to several orgasms and finally sent me on my second. She ground her pussy down as hard as she could and her cunt milked another large quantity of seed spraying on her cervix. She then bent down and kissed me.

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers