The Glimpse! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

"Oh honey! His hands feel so wonderful on me. He has me so wet! I don't think I can control myself around him. I guess pilots have that effect on me. Who knew?" She giggled at my despair. "Well, time to get it on! Bye, sweetie!" She led him hurriedly to the bedroom. I sat there and buried my face in my hands and listened to their escapades for close to 2 hours and then I thought I heard them talking. I walked towards the closed bedroom door; I just about was at a point of barging in there and putting and end to all of this when I heard Rob.

"Lisa, How long do you plan on doing this to him? And why is he putting up with this? Does he get off on it?"

"Oh no! He can't stand this! He agreed to let me do this in an effort to even the score and save our marriage. And honestly, I don't know how long I'll put him through this, not too much longer, I suppose. I want him to feel what its like to be betrayed and humiliated and then some so he will always remember this and keep his dick in his pants."

'Well, truthfully, in my outside opinion, you accomplished that today. Are you sure this is the course of action you want to pursue? I mean, have you considered all consequences of this act?"

"Of course I have, and besides, we both agree to want to stay together but he's gonna pay!"

"Lisa, I believe he has! Don't get me wrong, I like being here with you, but I hope you know what you're doing."

Hell! He almost sounded like a human being. I walked back through the kitchen and sat on the back deck thinking that this was the last time.

How wrong I was. After 3 weeks of this, seeing Rob enter my bedroom every other night and fuck my wife while she screamed how much better he was than I, I was beyond numb. My love for her felt like it was quickly diminishing and being replaced by anger and possibly hatred, I'm not sure on that one yet. Hell, I had a 10 minute, one time, unwanted sex and spared her the details of it and here she is going on 4 weeks and still no real talking and a chilly environment when we were together I was rapidly closing in on my breaking point.

Then it happened. One Friday night I was on my way back to Jacksonville from Hartford. We had a 3-hour delay departing due to a storm front moving through New England. I made up some time in the air but still arrived 2 hours late in JAX. It didn't bother me too much since I didn't really feel like getting the same cold treatment from Lisa, but I felt bad for the passengers for missing their connecting flights.

Anyway, I got home and noticed Rob's car in my driveway. "This is just great!" I grumbled, not wanting to deal with this right now. I walked in the house and all was quiet. I walked down the hall and her bedroom door was open. I peered in and they were asleep in a spoon position. The room reeked of their juice and sex. I snapped! This guy was spending the night in my bed and she is allowing it! That's it!

I packed all of my clothes and bathroom items that weren't in the master bedroom and wrote her a letter.

Lisa,

I am out of here! I will be hiring a divorce attorney soon after I get where I'm going. I don't know where I am going so don't bother our friends and family because they won't know either.

I want you to know I am sorry for the pain I caused you. More than you'll ever know! I know because you made me feel the same way that first night with Rob. It devastated me! But you wouldn't talk to me. You shot down all of my efforts to talk to you and disrespected me in every way.

Imagine getting a puppy. The puppy shits all over the kitchen floor. It's still learning proper behavior from you and makes a mistake. Now, some people will swat at it with a rolled up newspaper. Some will immediately take the puppy outside. Others will take and rub their nose in it. Not you! Not only did you rub my nose in it, but also you crammed is down my throat a little at a time until I was full and then you ripped my heart and soul right out of my body. I have nothing left. No care! No will to be anywhere near you!

I know I made a horrible mistake and hurt you deeply. But what you did was incomprehensible. You had me defeated after the first night. But you went on and on with no end in sight. Constantly putting me down. Always bitter. Allowing him to do things to you that you never done with me. You have been entirely too malicious. I don't even know who you are anymore. I've been living with a stranger, but not anymore. Whether or not you forgive me at this point doesn't matter anymore. I know me and I will never forgive you for this.

My indiscretion with Barbara happened uninvitingly and she attacked me in a drunken stupor. You may be troubled at the thought of her and I having sex, but I will always live with the memory of seeing him touch you, hearing him pleasure you, listening to you degrade me and for almost 4 weeks. Well, I can't do it anymore and most importantly to you; I don't want to work through this. You're not worth it to me anymore. Like I said, I don't know who you are now, but the woman I married would have never done this.

So, we are through! Now feel secure that now you can fuck anyone you want and no one cares. I love you, don't get me wrong, but I am learning get over that pretty quick.

I hope it was worth it. I hope you feel vindicated. Because it just cost you a husband. I hope you're happy now. I never want to see you again and I am moving on with my life.

Every man has his breaking point and you found mine. I can't take this anymore and I definitely don't want to at this point. Good-bye, Lisa.

Joe

I grabbed my suitcases and headed out of the door. After they woke up I was half way to Atlanta and had turned my cell phone off. Talking to someone is not something I was prepared to do. I decided to call Mark and his new wife Pam to let him know what was going on, as they would find out soon enough.

"Hey Joe. What the hell is going on? Lisa called us and she is a wreck, talking about you leaving her."

"What did she tell you?" I asked, not sure how much of the truth he knew.

"She said she treated you so bad that she drove you away after you had an affair. She didn't realize how bad it was until after you left. Did you run around on her?"

"Not really. No! I had a 10-minute thing while drunk with an even drunker slut and I hate myself for that. I told her about it and she felt she needed revenge, but she took it too far. She brought a man home, in our bed, and talked about how lame I was...for a month! I lost it and lost any desire to have anything to do with her. I couldn't take it anymore, so I am divorcing her as soon as possible."

Pam was on the other phone and butt in. "Joe, she is so sorry for this. You two have been in love for the last 8 years and are perfect for each other. Can't you at least talk to her? Why throw away so much? She is having a breakdown right now."

"I was broke down weeks ago, but she didn't want to listen. Pam, I didn't throw it away. She did! I don't know who she is anymore. There is so much malice in her that I don't want her anymore. I never want to see her again. Ever! She just wouldn't stop. So, I am going to try and pull myself together and move on."

"Joe, please think about what you are doing. You are leaving the best thing that ever happened to you two. I know you hurt her and she hurt you, but come on! People make mistakes." Pam pleaded.

"The woman she was is the best thing that ever happened to me. The woman she is now is evil and strange to me. She woman she is now is killing me. But, I just wanted you two to know that I'm heading west and when I am settled I will get up with you then. Take care." And I hung up!

To be continued...

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers
  • COMMENTS
38 Comments
DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years ago
DG Hear

Ok Mac, why you want my opinion, I don't know but here it is.

The story was fantastic. My guess is that you wrote stories before. This is not a first or second time story. You had your readers running through all the gamuts of emotions. You dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's. That's what a good writer really does. I was really into the story. This story is in a class with all the writers you mentioned. I will continue to read the following chapters.

With highest regards

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story, but

I have to echo some of the other readers in that I don't think any man would put up with Lisa's antics for that long unless he was totally pussy-whipped. I tried to write a couple of loving wives stories but I just don't have the imagination for it 'cause I kept getting myself boxed into a corner that I couldn't get out of. You promised surprises, so lay McDuff. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rather nice start

Rather a nice read so far. In this first chapter you built some kind of a house with strong walls. But there are no windows and only two doors and I wonder which one you'll choose to get out?

Trying anything else you'll have to destroy the floor, the ceiling and the roof or at least one wall and your story will end in an awful disaster...

Bavarian

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 18 years ago
Kinda sorta Like Shannon Gets Her Revenge

Yeah this story is sorta Like my story "Shannon*****. But it is also sort of a generic plot.

I'm looking foward to see where the author takes it.

I tried the dream sequence and most folks hated it. Also the lesbian lover thing.

I'm looking foward to the next part.

Rock on brother!

Rob Conner

JoesephusJoesephusabout 18 years ago
Hmmm

Even very smart people can make serious mistakes. We seem to see a series of them in this story. I'm not going to try to predict where this story is going. I always guess wrong. I'm just anxious to see where you take it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Visiting Richard Gronier She didn?t know he knew about her affair.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories