The Glimpse! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

As I sipped my beer and watched my buddy and his wife, someone tapped my shoulder. When I turned I nearly fell out of my chair. There she was...

"Hey there. Wanna dance?" She asked with a large beautiful smile.

I put my beer down and stood up. "Sure!" I couldn't believe that was all I managed to say.

She took my hand and led me to the center of the floor, only feet away from Mark. We talked a little during the first dance. I found out her name was Denise and had just finished her 2nd year at UWF. My first thought was to get away from her. I didn't need another UWF female, if you know what I mean. Then I figured it was time to get over it and have fun. Of all of the men in here, she picked me to dance with, and that should say something. We kept on dancing close through the next few songs, pulling each other tighter with roaming hands and finally started kissing. Things were getting heated and she asked if we could get out of here and go to my place. I forgot that I hadn't told her that I didn't live in the area and was staying with friends. Besides, I was here to have fun with them, not get laid. But I invited her to join me at their table. Should be no harm in that, right?

I could immediately tell that Pam didn't approve at all. I don't know if it was jealousy of the body Denise had, or the age difference between us. Possibly didn't want to see me with anyone other than Lisa. Who knows? Well, I will! Tomorrow morning! She didn't need to look that way at us for whatever reason and she would have to get used to the fact that Lisa and I are not an item anymore. But hell, really, I wasn't used to it either. On the other hand, on the dance floor, I realized that for once, I forgot all about Lisa. Fuck! Why was I thinking about her now?

It didn't take long before Pam said she was getting a headache and was ready to go home. I made it a point to get Denise's number and kissed her once more in front of Pam before we left. Needless to say, it was a quiet ride home. Truthfully, I had no intentions of calling Denise, but I wanted Pam to confront me about it. We had to get this out.

It happened at 4:30 in the morning.

I woke up with wicked cottonmouth and had to use the bathroom. After taking care of the latter, I went to the kitchen for a glass of tea. I sat down at the table and got a headache myself. I turned the light on and looked around the kitchen for some Advil, or something, Pam scared the hell out of me. She stood right behind me and...

"Whatcha doing?"

I jumped and lost my breath. She found it mildly amusing. "Got any Advil?"

"We have Tylenol." She handed me the bottle off the refrigerator. "Sit down!" Had a bit of hostility in her tone. This was it, so I sat as ordered.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"What the hell were you doing tonight? That girl is just a child!"

"That girl is going into her 3rd year at UWF! I seem to recall meeting some women from UWF not too terribly long ago that you had no problem introducing me to. What is this really about?" I was getting perturbed.

"You were a lot younger then, too!"

"You make it sound like I'm some dirty old man. I'm only 34. Besides, it was just an attraction. Were not dating or engaged. What is your problem? Is it going to be this way anytime I have fun with a woman? Are you going to play 'mom'? Do you have to approve of the women I see?"

She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Joe. Why the hell aren't you with your..."

Now I was pissed and she saw it.

She held up her hand in a gesture not to interrupt her. "No, I'm sorry. Scratch that. Joe...I'm sorry. OK? I guess it was just too unreal seeing you with another woman. I mean, I miss seeing you and Lisa together. I love you both, Joe. I know I constantly hear from Lisa and how sorry she is for everything and she is waiting faithfully and patiently for you to give her another chance. She hasn't dated or anything. Knowing that and seeing you with that 'girl'...I don't know...it was upsetting."

"Pam, I understand what you're saying and I can imagine how you feel. What you don't understand is how I feel and how bad it hurts. You know what she did to me. You know what I did to her. But have you ever really tried to think about what it feels like? If you did, then you would see that I didn't deserve what she dished out. Now, I'm trying to move on. I want to stay in touch with you and Mark. But if this is what I can expect when I come to visit or call, then tell me now. I won't bother. We all have a divine human right to strive to be happy. If I have to get this shit from you every time I see a woman other than Lisa, tell me now!" I was fed up.

Suddenly, Mark was at the kitchen door and looked furious with Pam. "No, Joe. I assure you that this is the last you will ever hear of this from this family. Please accept my apologies for my wife's behavior. Joe you know I value your friendship and we would love for you to stay in touch. Wouldn't we, Pam!"

Pam looked shocked. Apparently, Mark had never been sharp with her.

"Apologies are accepted, Mark. I'd just assume that we never discussed this. If it's all the same to you."

"Sounds good to me. Listen, please excuse my wife and I...we are going to have some words and get back to bed. Pam, lets go!" Mark barked.

Pam looked like a scolded puppy following Mark to their bedroom. I kinda felt bad for her. I forgot how stern and decisive he could be.

The next afternoon when we woke up and got a cup of coffee, things were quiet. I figure that I would break the tension and I apologized to Pam for taking that tone with her in her house and to Mark for speaking to his wife that way. Pam butted in and said she deserved it. She had only one picture in her head for Lisa and I and she was immature about it. Mark quickly agreed. We then decided to drop it and enjoy the rest of my trip there. Mark talked to me some more about getting myself into something I might enjoy. I'll admit, it sounded good, but getting myself motivated to do it was a different matter. Anyway, the next day I flew back to St. Louis.

The Transformation.

Several weeks had gone by since I came home from Mark's house and my routine had not changed. I was getting restless, but didn't know what to do. Suddenly, I remembered Denise and the time we had. I felt good with her for that ever-brief time. She made me feel good and desired. She made me feel young. And I wanted that feeling again while I still could. So, obviously, I figured working out in a gym would do me some good.

Then I thought about all of the things I have always wanted to do but never did. I wanted to learn to dance, for one. I wanted to see what I would look like with a goatee. Martial arts was another one. I always enjoyed swimming. Now, there was no reason I couldn't do any of this. So slowly, but surely, I started. I started a membership with Gold's Gym and got assigned a personal trainer. I wanted to bulk up but not look like a wrestler. I was set up with a 3-day a week rigorous workout schedule. My trainer warned that I would be in pain for a while but it would eventually go away. And my luck? He was right!

I met some nice people there and became friends with some of them. True to his word, after about a month the pain subsided and the workouts started becoming habit. Plus, afterwards I could take a swim in their pool. I was looking forward to going to the gym after work. Then I found a dance studio to learn all kinds of club dances. I figured that I would start going out eventually and I wanted to look good instead of like a wounded duck. It was at my first dance class that my luck appeared to be changing. That's where I met Trisha.

As a 28-year-old dance instructor, do I really have to tell you she had an incredible body? Have you ever met a fat hip-hop/club dance instructor? I didn't think so. I know you can see it. The leotards, the tight legs, firm and muscular ass, rock solid abs, smaller than average breasts, brown hair with highlights, dazzling eyes and a confidence that inspires people; especially me.

Trisha was always nice and encouraging to everyone so I doubt at first that she really noticed me the way I noticed her. At least at first. I wasn't pursuing it but after twice a week for 3 months I went to class and learned that the other classmates had ditched this particular Thursday class leaving Trisha and me alone. Oh, what to do! We stretched and worked on bump/grind techniques. Oh, how convenient. Well, as tough of an instructor she is it was even tougher concealing my raging hard-on when our bodies touched. There was no hiding it in those clothes. But God, bless her! She tried not to make an issue of it but blushed 3 shades of red from time to time.

When we talked during a break, she commented that my workouts are paying off. I look a lot better than when I first started. Me? I hadn't noticed it yet so I figured she was just giving me encouragement. She started talking about this nightclub she frequents and asked me if I would like to go out dancing with her this Saturday. Well, Mom didn't raise a fool. Once I accepted, we continued with the class but our hands knew a little bit more freedom in this empty studio.

Saturday night we started with having dinner at this seafood restaurant. She had asked why I wasn't married so I told her I had been. I gave her a brief summary of what happened, leaving out some excruciating details. The conversation went well. She is a very wonderful lady. Come to find out she majored in Dance at the University of Miami and followed her then fiancée up here. She liked the area ok and decided to stay when she dumped him. Apparently he can't hold his liquor and he became mean and vicious and even hit her one night. It was over after that.

Later on, we were all over each other at the club. After being nervous at first, I relaxed and the lessons I took were noticeable. I even noticed other women there eyeing me. Talk about a confidence booster. A slow number started playing and the bump and grind was going on! Only this time my hands found their way to her gyrating ass. I held her with a confidence she craved. A confidence that tonight...she was mine! Her thigh teased my erect dick, stroking it as she moved. To be quite honest, I was ready to leave right then but I wanted her to have a good time.

So we danced for a while, then when she got sweaty we would go get a drink and talk. It went on like that for a few more hours. She is something else. A personality and a half. Especially for someone with her looks. But, however, for the first time, I seen that I was getting looks too. I felt like a stud. I would have to compare my body now to what it was before this started. Maybe the workouts are working.

Next she invited me to her place for a 'special' workout session. When we got there, I wasted no time. I went immediately for her blouse. She evidently didn't object to that. She helped me with it, damn near tearing the buttons off. To my surprise she was braless. But still, I had to take care of her. I bent down and took one of her nipples in my mouth and started flicking it. My hands explored her body, feeling the sexual tension she had. She was on fire! My tongue started caressing the bottom of her nipple and then went into gentle circles before it went back to flicking. Soon, I met her other nipple. I gave an encore performance on that one, paying more attention to her eraser-sized nipples than she has ever had.

After about 15 minutes of that I got down to my knees in front of her and kissed my way down her tummy. She smelled of a sexy body spray. It was like I was drunk on her. I kissed all around her diamond belly-button ring. I licked it and tugged it gently with my lips. I could see her breathing quicken. Soon I couldn't stand it anymore. I had her sit on her couch and spread. I pushed her skirt up to her tummy and I rubbed my nose all over her delightful sex. She had shaved completely. That looks so sexy. I felt like I was going to bust. It has been so long.

I took my hands and spread her labia open and started teasing her clit. I rubbed it so lightly that I barely touched it. Her hands found their way to the back of my head and her fingers stroked my hair. She was gasping and moaning. 'Well,' I thought to myself, 'looks like I still have it'. I found her sweet spot on the side of her clit and her hips were grinding my face.

"Oh, Joe, honey...like that, yeah! Mmm..."

Soon, I had her spasming and saw her cum seep from her blossoming pussy. Then, I slid two fingers inside her and slowly explored her depths. My mouth stayed glued to her clit, sucking and tongue stroking.

"Oh my God! Mmmm...Yeah! Baby, don't stop, I'm coming again...Oohhhhhhhhhh!"

I kept this up and gave her 2 more orgasms. Now there was a big wet spot at the end of my bulge. I just hoped I didn't cum too soon. I haven't been this close to a pussy since Lisa. Shit! What am I doing still thinking about her?

"Mmm, Joe! Looks like you need some attention. Lets get those pants of and fuck me."

I stood up and her hands beat mine to my belt. They dropped and I stepped out of them. She sat me on the couch and climbed on top of me, sitting slowly on my pulsing dick. It was gorgeous; watching her shiny pussy accept my cock inch by inch. Her eyes had a gleam in them. What a package! A very pretty woman.

And very intuitive. Instead of bouncing wildly on my lap, she raised and lowered herself ever so slow. I was thankful for that because I lasted longer. Her eyes never left mine. She had her hands behind my neck holding on for the ride.

"Oh, Joe-baby! You feel so good! I know it's been a while for you. Just sit back and let me pamper you and spoil you!"

"That sounds good to me. I'm all yours."

She bent down to kiss me. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her back pulling her body to mine. She kissed her way to my neck and spent a lot of time there and left one hell of a hickey. Our bodies rocked back and forth slowly. It was amazing feeling her cunt grip my cock in orgasm and feel her cum soak my pubic mound and trickle down my balls. That almost sent me over the top but I held her still until the feeling subsided.

Then, she let go and stood up, pulling me to my feet. Then she leaned over the couch with her knees resting on the edge. "Take me from behind. I love it that way."

I don't care what else happens in my life, the sight of her bent over with that beautiful ass in my face is something I will never forget! Those tanned thick thighs. Mmm! I placed my cock at her entrance and could feel her swollen pussy lips. I teased them by sliding my cock head up and down her slit, grazing her clit. Then with increased tempo I pulled her hips back to meet my thrusts letting her ass slap my body.

"Oh yes! Perfect! Oh Joe! You fuck me so good, baby. I want your cum inside me. Fill this pussy. Oh Joe! Fuck me!"

Imagine the excitement coursing through me hearing that. "Are you sure? Is it safe?"

"Yeah, I'm on the pill. Fill me with your seed."

That's exactly what I did. I pumped about five good ropes of sperm deep in her canal. I fell over on top of her back while her pussy milked the remains from my softening dick. When our breath caught up with us I got off of her and sat down. I really hoped she enjoyed this.

"Sweetheart, that was wicked awesome. I don't remember getting so much cum before. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, about 10 months. You were incredible. I was just hoping it would be good for you too."

"It was, honey. I can definitely see us doing a lot of tumbling in bed in the future."

We talked a bit longer and went to take a shower. While we were there I recuperated enough and the sight of shampoo cascading her body aroused my 'interests' again and we began kissing again. I couldn't wait to get her powerful legs wrapped around me. I had to wait until the soap was rinsed off but once it was I turned the water off and walked her to the bed. She lay on her back and there was no need for foreplay. She was still soaked from our previous session. I climbed between her spread thighs and started gliding my iron rod inside her. Her heels pressed my ass with each stroke. Her hands gripped my arms while her pussy got a good workout of its own. It was mouth watering looking at her. Fucking her! Listening to her moans.

After a while, and coming close to a few orgasms myself, I rolled off of her and we got in a spoon position and fucked for a good hour before my sore dick erupted. Not near the quantities as before, obviously, but at least enough to make her smile. It didn't take long for the efforts of this date to take its toll on us and we nodded off still in that spoon position.

I woke up as the sun was rising. I wasn't sure if it was because I wasn't used to someone else in bed with me or because I was used to getting up early for work. Maybe both. Regardless, I was awake so I decided to make some coffee and watch the sunrise. It was gorgeous! The sounds of awakening birds chirping. I watched a few squirrels scampering around for nuts. After the sun had risen I thought about Trisha and our date. I had a really great time with her. My problem is the guilt I felt. I wasn't guilt ridden, but a dull lingering feeling. Why? I was divorced. I was moving on with my life and starting to get involved with other activities. I hadn't talked to Lisa in a long time, though I imagine if she knew where I was then I'd hear from her.

And what about Lisa? What was her deal? Her vengeance and bitter tongue cut me to nothing, driving me away, and she's still waiting for me? What, is she psychotic? Well, she will be waiting for a long time!

Lord, in heaven, why did I feel guilty? Why did I feel like I betrayed Lisa with Trisha? We aren't married anymore, Father. Suddenly Bible scriptures came to mind. Something about forever being married to the wife of youth. Jesus telling the people that divorce wasn't granted except for marital infidelity. What God puts together let no man separate. Man, I don't want to hear this! I'm not perfect, Lord! And I still have resentment towards Lisa. Rightfully so, in my opinion. Marital infidelity. Well, yeah, if I would have just threw Barbara's naked ass out the door then none of this would have happened. I admit, I'm at fault here too. But, I didn't leave because she fucked another man, but the way she carried on. My pride, while beaten, didn't allow me to tolerate it. My pride was relieved by anger and intolerance.

DAMN IT, JOE! Get her out of your head! It's over man! Just like you wanted! Yeah, Ok. Maybe a small part of me still loves her, but I'm moving on and I'm off to a good start with Trisha. I didn't think about Lisa at all last night. That's good, right? Just gotta work on this 'morning after' thing.

"Good morning, sweetie. Sleep well?" Trisha greeted.

"Yeah. I got up earlier than I wanted to but enjoyed one hell of a sunrise. Your place is beautiful!"

"Thanks. Joe? Are you ok? You look like something is bothering you."

"No, I'm fine. Just a little tired. So? What happens now?"

"With us? I don't know. Do you want to continue this? You and I?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I want to take it slow and not rush into anything, but I had an amazing time with you and I definitely want to see you again. I feel good with you. Do you have any of that going on?"

"Oh, absolutely! And I agree with taking it slow. Let's just take it a step at a time and see what happens, but most importantly, let's just have fun. You know?"

I liked her point of view. We decided to go out for breakfast. We also decided that we not try to be exclusive to each other. We would go out, have fun, hopefully have lots of sex but if other opportunities arrive then we both feel free to pursue them. Basically, friends with benefits. Which is perfectly fine with me. I sure as hell didn't need any complications right now.

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers