The Glimpse! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

She seemed like her old self the rest of our stay there with mom. We got through the will and when I knew mom was ok, I called my boss to let him know we were ready to come home. He said the plane would be there tomorrow afternoon and be sure to bring in all expense receipts. I looked at Trisha. I owe her a lot. How I could have gotten through these two weeks as well as I did without her, I could never imagine. I decided to say goodbye to mom and get a room in Ft. Walton Beach to leave the next day.

When we got to the room I dropped our bags on the floor and took her in my arms and kissed her.

"Angel-face, I want to thank you for everything. I don't think you will ever know what you being here has meant to me, but I will do my best to show you tonight." Before she could say anything my mouth covered hers and I started removing her clothes. I then removed my own and lead her to the shower.

I held her while the hot water massaged her back. I kissed her neck and shoulders. I wanted her to feel loved and appreciated. Because she was. I stepped away and poured shampoo in my hands and washed her hair and conditioned it. Slowly of course. Then I soaped my hands and gave her body a slow and gentle rubdown. I hope the mold was broken with her because the world would go crazy with any more women like this. I returned to kissing her, starting with her thighs and kissing slowly every inch of her soft wet skin until I reached her breast. I gave her nipples what they deserved. What she deserved. Arousal and pleasure.

My hands deeply caressed her breasts while my lips alternated between them, kissing, sucking, and licking. I then kissed up to her neck and then to her waiting lips. My cock slid easily between her slick folds and glided slowly back and forth across them while our tongues were dueling.

When her breathing got deeper I turned off the shower and led our dripping bodies to the bed. I laid her down and began caressing and kissing her body again. I wanted her to feel special. To feel good. I worked my way to her clit and sucked it gently, pulling it out of its hood. I noticed her lips were swelled with anticipation and her hands held my head to her treasure. I licked her over and over in every way I could think of. Lapping up her cum as I fucked her with my fingers and tongue. She placed both hands around my face and pulled me up to her.

"Make love to me, Joe" she breathed.

I looked longingly in her eyes and watched her face as my cock slowly entered her blossom. Her eyes closed briefly and looked back into mine. Her eyes looked as if she was searching my soul for something. Her arms were around my neck and her ankles locked around my waist. Our eyes were lost in each other's and I saw a tear run down her face.

"Baby? Are you alright?" I whispered to her.

"Yes. It's just...I don't know! With your dad and everything. Your mom, I love to death. Your friends, your ex-wife, I don't know. A lot has happened. You feel so good. I love you, Joe. I guess I'm just emotional right now and in need of some release.

"Trish, thank you so much for being here. I love you, too. You mean a lot to me." I started thinking about this whole trip. A lot has happened and I felt my eyes water. She saw it and pulled me against her and held me as I silently cried. I realized I haven't had time to really grieve my Dad and this was apparently the beginning of that process. She kept holding me tight until the tears subsided. Then I looked at her and continued making love to her.

I rolled her onto her stomach and entered her from behind. While I filled her I kept kissing her neck and upper back, then her cheeks, then her lips. I quicken my pace when I felt that extraordinary urge. I wanted her to cum with me. My hands were holding hers, my elbows supporting my weight and I felt her vaginal walls contract and sent me to my orgasm. I pushed as deep as I could and unloaded a lot of built up tension as deep as I could, holding her lips to mine. She milked the rest of me inside her and we just lay there in silence. This was one of those times where I guess words weren't really necessary.

I rolled off of her back and lay on mine. She rolled and rested her head on my chest with my arm around her. God only knows what she was thinking. I thought about all that happened on this trip. After a forever of silence, we fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers
  • COMMENTS
32 Comments
DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic continuation, now I understand why readers don't like chapters on different days. Can't wait to read chapter 3. That does't mean I won't continue stories. Just that I understand the reader. So far you own this story

With highest regards

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Waiting eagerly for Ch. 03

I like to read the comments on the stories and like those commentors I have no idea where it's headed. I have suspicions but time will tell. About your writing; There's no reason to comment, it is a well crafted story and well written. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
why not many comments about the writing

Macpappy, you commented that you liked the comments but had hoped for more comments about the quality of the writing and less about the characters.

I think the reason you are getting so many comments about the characters is that overall the writing is solid. I won't call it spectacular, but I noticed no major mispellings or grammatical errors that took away from enjoying the story.

I won't comment more on the story itself this time. I've already posted earlier. However you can rest assured that the writing itself is sound. You might need to examine your plot outlines a bit more closely since as you can see here, many of the readers are jaded and will anticipate the conclusion if you write yourself into a corner, and most are assuming that you have done exactly that

MacpappyMacpappyabout 18 years agoAuthor
WOW!

Thanks all of you for your comments, positive or negative! I know how all of you think it ends. I was hoping for more feedback on the actual writing than on where I took the characters, but ok, so be it.

All I can say is the last chapter (3) should be posting soon and you will see what I was talking about in the comments I previously made. I dont think you see this coming.

Macpappy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fairy tales

Wonderful fairy tales story. I could not help but rush thru as I love good ending. Human being has it weakness, and both the characters shows it. They said we never appreciate what we have until we lost it. But I hope a fairy tales ending.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Visiting Richard Gronier She didn?t know he knew about her affair.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Swap Ch. 01 A husband fights back.in Loving Wives
More Stories