The Glory Hole Surprise

Story Info
Sex through a glory hole more than I planned!
1.1k words
4.17
135.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Everyday2
Everyday2
255 Followers

This short story is about how I was tricked into having sex through a hole between two restroom stalls. This actually happened to me about six months ago, and I decided to make it into a story for others to read. You can discover what kind of sex it was as you read...

I was in a shopping mall and was going to the restroom in a major department store. The restroom is in the women's section on the second floor. So I got on the escalator and rode up, exiting at the top, and followed the sign to the restroom. It turned out to be right across from the lingerie section where I noticed a cute girl shopping for panties.

She was wearing a short pleated skirt, white fishnet stockings, and red fuck me high heels. She was hot! As I walked into the restroom she noticed me checking her out and smiled. I smiled back. I told myself that if she was still there when I came out, I would invite her for a drink...

I went into a stall on the end of the row of stalls and closed the door. As I dropped my pants and boxers, I heard someone else come in and enter the stall next to mine. That's when I noticed the hole in the wall between the two stalls. It was about three feet from the floor, and about an inch and a half in diameter. But it was located forward of the toilet seat, so I wasn't worried about a perv peeking through and easily seeing me.

Just then, a finger came through the hole and made a come here motion, then went away. I thought to myself, ok... What does that mean? Then it happened again. So I leaned forward and cautiously peeked through the hole. I couldn't believe what I saw!

There in the stall next to me was the cute girl I had seen in the lingerie section! I could clearly see the bottom of her pleated skirt, the white fine fishnet stockings and now the lace tops, and the red high heels! What was she doing in the stall next to me?

Then her finger came through the hole again making the come here motion... So I stood up and slowly pushed my soft cock through the hole.

I immediately felt her hand grab me and start stroking. It felt good and so erotic as she jerked me off through the hole. I began to harden right away. I have a large cock, so as I did the hole tightened around me and soon I noticed I couldn't pull it back out if I wanted to! Further, it was tight enough that it was acting as a cock ring, letting blood flow into my hard on but preventing it from flowing out.

So I was stuck there with a raging hard on and this cute girl slowly stoking me. No big deal I thought, since I will soften when I cum which she was clearly intent on making me do.

Suddenly she removed her hand and I felt a soft, warm mouth take my cock head in. She started sucking and it felt wonderful! Then she started moving her mouth up and down my shaft sucking hard as she did it. She sucked so hard that more blood flowed into my already engorged cock. It was so hard it was throbbing at this point, and I could feel the early signs of an orgasm coming on...

Then she pulled her mouth off of me and I felt something warm and hard, with a soft covering start rubbing up and down the length of my shaft. I felt something popping over the head of my cock as the rubbing continued. It felt like another cock head! That wasn't a girl, it was a guy dressed like a girl!

I tried to pull out, but was so hard and engorged that I couldn't move. My cock started to soften at the thought of another guy doing those things to me, but she just grabbed it and started stroking me as she sucked on my cock head. I immediately got hard again, as she took me in her mouth and sucked hard again engorging my throbbing cock.

Then she started stroking me hard up and down my entire length. As she did, I could hear her stroking her cock also. I could feel my orgasm starting to develop and could hear her stroking and breathing heavily.

Then I felt her cock on mine again, and she started rubbing it up and down my length. I felt one hand squeeze our cocks together, and the second underneath my shaft pushing up. Suddenly I could feel her jerking as she came, and I felt warm cum landing all up and down my length. She caught what didn't land on my clock in her second hand. Next, she rubbed her cum all up and down my cock stroking it as she did.

I have just had another guy, albeit looking like a cute girl, cum on my cock! And she is now jerking me off using her cum as lube! Then it happened... She stopped stroking me and I felt something soft and warm pushing onto my cock head. The pushing got harder, and I felt my head slip into something tight and warm. She was pushing her man cunt onto my cock! She was going to fuck me!

Slowly the pushing got harder, and I felt my cock entering deeper and deeper. Suddenly, my cock head popped past something and slid in more easily. It was her sphincter! I was now almost all the way in... And it was warm and tight, it actually was starting to feel good!

Now she started pushing back and forth on my cock, causing me to fuck her ass... Soon, I felt an orgasm starting in earnest and once again tried to pull away with out any luck. I didn't want to cum in a guys ass! But it was looking like I had no choice.

She was now riding me hard and was making me go all the way in and out with each thrust. There was no way I could stop it... My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks! She felt me coming and must have squeezed her ass tight around my cock as she continued fucking me.

I came very hard, shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her ass! I must admit it felt really good... When I finally stopped cumming, I felt her slowly slide off of me. I felt my cock being wiped off on the head, felt a kiss on the end, then heard her exit the stall and restroom. I slowly softened and was able to remove my cock from the hole. I pulled up my pants and rushed out the door, but she was no where to be found. I had just had gay sex with a cute boi/gurl, and was now wondering if I would do it again without the bathroom stalls.

Everyday2
Everyday2
255 Followers