The Goa Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAARRHHHHH!!!!!!!" Vishal came with the intensity that surprised Rina. She ground his pussy on his body and managed to go over the edge at the same time. She hugged Vishal as waves of ecstasy passed over both of them. Each comforting the other and counting their good fortune.

"That was awesome" Vishal said.

Rina broke their hug and gently kiss his him on his lips. "I love you" she said. She slowly pulled off from his cock and both got into the covers naked, sweaty and wet.

"I have a surprise for you." Vishal said after a few moments of silence. Rina looked at him.

"The project I've been working on is coming to a close and the final negotiations are taking place in Goa next week. We'll be there for almost 5 days and the Company is putting us up in a 5-Star hotel. It's a great place, here, read the brochure." He continued.

Vishal handed Rina a brochure he picked up from the bedside table. Rina read on.

A Goa Beach Resort. A 5-Star hotel

Room Facilities: Room Service, Hot & Cold Running Water, Telephone, Fax, TV, Safe Deposit, Channel Music, Tea/ Coffee Maker, Mini Bar, Internet, Sea Facing Rooms with Balcony.

Other Facilities: Business Centre, Banquet & Conference Facilities, Shopping Arcade, Health Club, Swimming Pool, Tennis, Golf, Water Sports

"This place look wonderful" she exclaimed.

"It is." said Vishal. "And we get to enjoy all the amenities the resort has to offer on the company's expense. I know this year has been hard on you, and I promise this trip will make up for everything. I'll be working during the day, so that's when you can spend the day in the pool or the health club, and during the night we'll enjoy together."

"Ok, it's a deal." Rina said. "This trip will be the best."

Rina spent the next week shopping and getting ready for the trip. She swimsuits, work out clothes, clothes for going out in the night, and of course a few sexy pieces of lingerie for the nights actions with Vishal. She was thrilled and was looking forward to this trip with all her heart.

Vishal and Rina reached late on Sunday evening and checked into their room. Their room was everything and more. King-size bed, antique lighting, big-screen TV, the whole works.

"Oh Vishal, this is fabulous!" Rina exclaimed.

"Oh, this is only the beginning." Grinned Vishal. "This hotel has everything, this week is going to be the most luxurious you have ever had."

Rina and Vishal got settled in the room, and since Vishal had a very early morning, they decided to call it a night. Rina snuggled into Vishal as both fell asleep after a long day of travel.

Rina woke up late to find the Vishal had already left for this work. Rina decide to live up the luxury and ordered room service for her breakfast. She lazed around in bed wrapped in the complimentary silk robe the hotel had provided. After finishing her breakfast, Rina decided to roam the shopping arcade. The Arcade was magnificent with all the brand name designers, most catering to foreigners. The top of the line clothing stores, fine dining restaurants and even some more exotic stores that catered to the special tastes often associated with westerners.

Letting her curiosity get the best of her, Rina wanted into one such store and was amazed. The front of the store was filled with racks and shelves of exotic and fine design Lingerie. There were nighties that left nothing to the imagination. The material felt like fluid to touch and she could just imagine how it would feel to wear such a fabric. Just the thought of this fabric touching her bare skin make her nipples hard.

Rina continued to explore the store and towards the back of the store found a number of adult novelties like sexual games, sex toys, marital aids, sex videos of all kinds. Rina found her self blushing. In the far corner of the store she even found items for sexual fetishes like domination and bondage. There were handcuffs, and leather whips, masks, and nipples clamps. Rina was now feeling very hot and excited. She could feel as if all the eyes of the store were watching her so she decided to step out of the store for a breath of fresh air.

Needing to cool down, Rina decided to cool herself down by relaxing by the pool. She went to the pool changing room to get into her bikini. She took off her damp panties and wore her one piece swimsuit and walked to the pool lounging chair. After a quick dip and a few laps, Rina got out of the pool and spent the afternoon by the pool. She had her lunch brought out to her and was looking forward to Vishal's return.

When Rina went back to her room in the evening, Vishal had left her a message that he would have to work late and would have to cancel the night out. Rina was not happy, but decided not to complain. She spent the evening in the gym working out for a bit, showered in the room, and had dinner in front of the TV watching the cable movies.

Vishal came in around midnight as Rina was tucking herself in.

"I'm sorry, honey!" He said in an exasperated tone. "These negotiations are a lot harder than any of us expected. The whole issue is so sensitive and any small mistake could make the deal go under. I'm so tired right now. I know I promised you time together, but I'm just exhausted"

Rina just listened to him in silence, then just gave him a hug. "It's ok, don't worry about me. We' still have a couple more days. We'll make it up."

Unfortunately, the situation didn't change. For the next three days, Vishal had the same schedule and Rina was getting upset. Vishal had not spent a single day with her, and they had not made love even once in the trip. He would come back to the room every night around midnight and almost pass-out from exhaustion. Every morning he would leave before seven and Rina would not see him till midnight again. Rina was hurt. She felt that Vishal had given her the back seat over his career and for the first time, her patience and understanding had turned into resentment. She had needs too and Vishal had forgotten about them. Rina was a very desirable and sensual woman, and it seemed that Vishal had started to take her from granted.

On the day before they were leaving Goa, Rina woke up in a very resentful mood. She thought her entire trip had been wasted, and everything that Vishal had promised her were all for naught. Breakfast in bed alone had become her morning routine. She had a quick shower then decided to treat herself. If Vishal wasn't going to take care of her, then she was going to make sure at least she had a good time.

Rina went to the health club and decided to spend the day treating herself to every amenities the club offered. When Rina walked in she was amazed at the ambiance of the place. The air was warm and had a very relaxing aroma. The place was impeccably well organized and the staff was very professional. She also noticed that like the foreign clientele the staff, which was Indian, were very good looking. The men were well groomed and had a chivalrous charm to them while the women were elegant and had a very sensuous appeal.

"Welcome to the Goa Health club Madam." Said a soft female voice. "How can we help you today?"

Rina turned and saw a very professional dressed staff member smiling at her. "Thank you." She replied. "This is my first time here and I was looking to treat myself. Can you help?"

"I'm sure we can take care of you. We have an expert staff that can cater to your every need. Please this way please." Gestured the staff member. They walked to the luxurious sitting area where she explained about the facility. "We offer everything from hair hair, to manicures and pedicures, to full body massages. Massages range from medical therapy to oil and aroma therapy soothing once. We have a steam bath and Sauna, and also a Jacuzzi hot tub. Does any of this interest you?

Rina just looked at her in amazement and said "Everything does. Can I take the whole package?"

"Of course. By the way, my name is Madhu and I'm one of the Service Specialists here. That mean if you need anything, them I'm the one that will make sure you have it. Since you are looking for everything, I would recommend that you let us assign you one or two personal assistants for you who will spend the day with you. They are expects at their jobs and you will be in good hands. Do you have a preference of male of female assistants?"

Rina was in a mood to indulge and even though she didn't have anything sexual in mind she said "I would mind both if that's ok"

"Consider it done." Said Madhu. If you will excuse me for a minute let me get your assistants for you. Rina was feeling giddy. She was about to be treated like a princess the whole day.

Madhu returned momentarily and was accompanied by a man and a woman. "This is Aryan and this is Pooja" she said pointing to the man and woman respectively. They will take care of you today."

Rina looked at both and smiled. Both had very courteous and polite smiles. Aryan was fair and of average build. He looked about 5'8 with very sexy eyes. He noticed he had long finger and imagined how they must feel. Pooja turned out to be really pretty. She had long black hair, and a very petite figure. She was only about 5'2", and a cheerful face with big brown eyes and a tiny nose and perfect teeth. Rina looked at her and although she had never been attracted to a woman before, she had to admit Pooja had a certain appeal about her.

"It's nice to meet both of you." Rina said shaking both their hands.

Madhu continued. "This is the schedule for the day. We will start with your manicure/pedicure and facial. Followed by steam in the steam room, and then a soak in the hot tub. We'll have your aromatic oil massage after that and then finish the day by doing your hair. Drinks and food will be provided as part of the package. Does this work for you?"

"Oh absolutely!" Rina beamed.

"Then Aryan and Pooja, please take it away. Madam, I hope you have a very enjoyable evening. If you need anything more, please feel free to ask." Madhu said and then walked away.

Aryan then turned to Rina and said, "This way, Madam" and led the two women to a station with a beautiful view of the beach. The facility was indoors but Rina could still hear the waves of the ocean.

Pooja handed Rina a white bath robe. "Since you will be here for a while, it would be best if you get comfortable. I'll accompany you to our changing room."

Rina followed Pooja and inside the cubicle stripped out of her skirt and blouse. She decided to keep her panties and bra on, and wore the robe over them. Feeling a little exposed she looked at Pooja apprehensively.

"It's ok madam. We're all very professional here, including the men. No one will stare at you." Then added as an after thought "Unless you want them too" and then smiled. She held out her hand which Rina took and followed her back to her station.

Aryan had set uo the station and drawn the curtains around to make her a station semi private. Rina should still see the ocean, but no one could see them. Aryan Look at her and smiled "Since this was your first time, I thought you may prefer some privacy."

"That's very thoughtful of you, thank you." Said Rina, her apprehensions melting away. Aryan and Pooja were indeed expects and knew what she wanted even before Rina did herself.

Rina at in her lounging chair and got comfortable. Rina sat on her side and started to file Rina's nails. Aryan got behind Rina and started to gently massage her neck and shoulders. Rina felt like royalty. Both Pooja and Aryan were very gently. A few minutes later a another staff member brought a glass of wine for Rina which she accepted.

"This place takes care of everything." Remarked Rina.

"Anything for your pleasure." Pooja said and Rina just smiled. "So what brings you to Goa, madam?"

Pooja's smile faded and there was a flash of resentment in her eyes. "Well, I am here with my husband, but he's been very busy with his business work and we haven't spent a single day together. This was supposed to be our special trip but all I've done is spent time with myself. We're leaving tomorrow so I thought I might as well treat myself today. You know how it is, a girls got to take care of herself." She said looking at Pooja.

"We'll take good take of you and all your needs today. As we said, anything for you pleasure" Pooja smiled back and her eyes flashed towards Aryan.

Rina sipped on the wine, feeling relaxed as Aryan's fingers worked away the tensions from her neck. His touch was very relaxing that helped Rina sink deeper and deeper into contentment. All the resentment she was feeling towards Vishal was slowly melting away.

Pooja was expertly massaging Rina's fingers. She had placed Rina's hand in a bowl of warm water and was now soothing her soft cuticles. Pooja was rubbing the fingers with the right pressure and delicacy that even surprised Rina. Pooja was indeed very talented. Pooja simply closed her eyes, sipped her wine and enjoyed the pampering.

Once Pooja was done with one hand, she walked over to the other side. Rina could hear her whisper something to Aryan who moves down to Rina's feet and started massaging them. This was a very new experience for Rina who had NEVER had her feet massaged from anyone – not even Vishal. Rina could feel all the energy start to slip away as Aryan's nimble finger pressed her soles at the right spot. He used his strong hands on her delicate toes. Aryan was an expert and Rina was blissfully aware of how good he was making her feel.

Rina was completely relaxed when Pooja replaced Aryan at her feet and started working on her pedicure. Aryan moved to her hands and was now massing her well manicured fingers. To be treated like a queen was something Rina had always imagined but never truly experienced. This was one of Rina's dearest childhood fantasies coming true.

Once the manicure and pedicure was over, it was time for Rina's steam bath. Pooja explained those areas were gender specific so Aryan excused himself. Part of Rina was sad to see him go.

"Thank you, Aryan. You have wonderful hands." She said to him.

Aryan smiled and extended his hand. "Thank you, madam." When Rina accepted his hand, Aryan surprised her by lifting it up and gently kissing hand.

"It was a pleasure. Please don't hesitate to call on me if you need anything else." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

As Rina saw him walk away, she heard Pooja say, "this way please" and followed her to an enclosed area in the back. When Rina walked in, she entered into a changing room. Pooja took her to a particular locker and then handed her a towel.

"This is your first time in a steam room?" Pooja asked.

"Yes"

"Ok, don't worry. You can take off you robe and wrap your towel around you. Most of our customers take off their bras. However some do prefer to keep their panties on under the towel. However, please feel free to do whatever you are comfortable with. One in thew steam room, you will find some of our visits like to sit in the nude. Please don't be alarmed, its considered normal practice." Explained Pooja.

"Well, I'm here to enjoy the whole experience and try new things, so might as well." Rina said and unhooked her bra. She let it slide off her breasts and noticed Pooja look at them for an instant before taking her bra and keeping it in the locker along with her robe. Rina then wrapped her towel and slipped out her panties from under them and placed them in the locker before Pooja locked it and kept the key in her pocket.

"Now, steaming is excellent for opening the pores of your skin, but you should over do it. WE have a 30 minute time limit after which I'll come and get you." Rina followed Pooja to the steam room. Pooja opened the door and Rina walked in to a room filled with steam. It took her a minute for her to adjust her eyes and her breathing. There were a number other women there mostly foreigners but some that did look distinctly Indian. A number of the foreigners had unwrapped their towels, and Rina could barely make out their feminine features through the steam. Not surprisingly, the Indian women were all wrapped in towels. However, everyone had their eyes closed and all were relaxing.

Rina saw that there was a wooden bench all around the room and a coal steamer in the center. The odor of the steam reminded her of sandal wood and she relaxed that it must have been added to the coal as an added flavor. Rina found a place sat down feeling a little bit self conscious in just a towel. She folded her arms over her chest and cross her legs and like the other women closed her eyes. The steam seemed to have invigorated her skin and she could feel beads of sweat starting to form on it.

Feeling a little daring, Rina uncrossed her legs and opened then a little. She could feel the steam starting to creeep into her towel and gently caress her pussy. The sensation was incredibly mysterious. Rina felt like a teenager again, starting to explore her own body and sexuality. Her senses seem to come alive and feeling more relaxed, Rina let her arms fall to her sides. She could feel the steam kiss her inner thighs and tease her pussy. Rina's sexual urges were getting a bit stringer and giving in to the moment; she unwrapped her towel and allowed the steam to cover the entire naked body. Her nipples responded immediately and got hard as the steam flowed over them. Beads of sweat on the cleavage and breasts had caused them to glisten in the dim light. Rina looked down and could feel small droplets forming on the tummy start to roll down to her neatly trimmed bush. This place was awakening Rina's desired again.

Rina was lost in her own world when she heard a whisper, "Madam, your 30 minutes are up, its time for your hot tub bath."

Rina opened her eyes, and saw Pooja looking at her. Rina immediately covered herself up, feeling a bit flustered.

Pooja must have sense her uneasiness. "Please don't worry madam. You did nothing wrong. This place is here for your complete comfort and to indulge your body needs. It's a very relaxing place. I often do that myself." Hearing that she's not the only Indian woman to indulge herself like that made her feel better.

Besides Pooja continued in a soft tone, "you have a marvelous figure. You have nothing to be shamed off." Rina looked at Pooja, who was smiling very kindly yet had a distinct look in her eyes. It was almost like Pooja enjoyed looking at Rina and Rina was surprised that part of her was glad about it.

The walked over to another door labeled "Hot tub" and walked in. Rina saw a room sized tub filled with bubbling water. There were a number of women in the tub, once most of the foreigners were nude and the few Indians were wearing bathing suits. Rina looked at Pooja who reassured her again. Pooja led Rina to one unoccupied corner of the tub and helped her get on the steps into the tub. Rina stepped down till the water was at knee level, then undid her towel and dipped was naked body into the water. She handed her towel to Pooja, and then waded to the sides of the tub, and sat down at the step. Pooja could feel the jets of air bubbling the water and tickling her skin.

Pooja walked behind Rina and placed a folder towel on the edge of the tub by Rina's neck. Pooja then gently lowered Rina's head and rested it on the towel. As the jets of warm air massaged her body, Pooja started gently massaging Rina's head. Rina closed here eyes and could feel her body relax completely. The bubbles has caused enough a froth in the water that her body was hidden from view for the most part and she couldn't see anyone else either.

Feeling the tensions wash away, Rina felt her body feel lighter. The jest or air were causing her arms to start floating and her finger tips were gently breaking the water. She could feel the air bubbles under her arms tickling her skin. As the tiny bubbles rolled on her skin, on her arms, her breasts, her nipples, Rina suddenly got a flash of thought. What if...Rina opened her eyes, and turned her head.