The Goa Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rina slid her tongue as deep as she could into Pooja's wet slit who was now flooding Rina's mouth with her juices. Aryan had started humping Rina with vigor and Rina could feel him deep in her. She imagined him to be very long as he kept teasing her cervix inside her. His humps were causing her heaving breasts to sway with every thrust. She could feel her whole body sweating with heat and felt her mind go numb with sexual passion. Rina sucked on Pooja's clit hard.

"I'm cumming!!!!!!" Pooja groaned!

Rina felt Pooja shiver and tremble as her orgasm swept through her. Having a woman cum on her face while her pussy was getting royally fucked was too much for Rina and she could feel her self getting ready to cum yet again. Aryan was also starting to moan and she could feel his cock swelling inside her.

Then Aryan exploded in her. His cum was hot and he came in gushes. Rina was amazed at his quantity and just the sheer thought of him cumming in her pussy pushed Rina over the edge and she came for the fourth time! Aryan kept humping as he came and Rina could feel his cum mixing with hers in her pussy as she came over him. She squeeze her pussy hard on his cock, milking him as much as she could, and then she went limp, lost in the events of her day.

Aryan pulled out of Rina and she could feel their love juices seep out of her well-fucked pussy. She heard another rustling of clothes and the door open and close. Pooja then opened the blindfold from Rina's eyes, and could see Pooja cooling at her in a very serene look. Pooja ran her fingers over Rina hair gently.

"Feeling better?"

"I feel like a new woman. Thank you so much." She whispered.

"It truly was our pleasure." Pooja replied. "We can complete your hair appointment now if you want."

"Yes please" said Rina.

Pooja helped Rina into her robe and then guided her to the hair and makeup station. The rest of her evening was in a daze. She and Pooja talked now and then, but Rina was too dazed and satiated to remember much of her conversation. She had had the most sexually charged day of her life and was re-living the entire experience in her mind over and over again. At the end of the appointment, Rina got dressed again and gave Pooja a big hug. She also gave Pooja her phone number and address with an open invitation.

Rina felt alive and that night when Vishal finally came back, she simply thanked him for bringing her to Goa, and letting his look of completely surprise be enough of a payback.