The Goa Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls satisfy lorry drivers.
1.3k words
3.5
33.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj, Archana and Manjula completed their Goa trip and set for home with some happy and erotic memories of Goa. They started off in the morning in Raj's black Tata Safari. On the way back Manjula and Archana took turns in sucking Raj's cock and swallowing his cum and when Raj insisted that he had to concentrate on his driving, they took turns caressing each other's cunts in the backseat. It usually takes 1 day and 1 night to drive from Goa to Mumbai.

They drove till the evening. Then, suddenly, their vehicle stopped in it's tracks.

'What happened?" asked Manjula.

'I don't know. I'll have to take a look at the engine.', said Raj. After a quick look at the engine Raj called the nearest mobile car workshop. The mechanics arrived in an hour and after examining the engine said that it would take a few days to repair the vehicle and the vehicle would be home delivered as soon as the repairs were complete. The mechanics suggested that they should hitch a ride in any vehicle going towards Mumbai.

So, Raj, Manjula and Archana set on foot. But for a long time no vehicle came their way. Finally a lorry stopped for them. The driver ad his assistant agreed to take them to Mumbai. The driver was a hefty man with a pot belly.He had a huge moustache and his assistant was also like him. They were Biharis and the driver said that his name was Balram and his assistant's name was Bhairav. Balram said that they would have to stay at a local inn for the night as it was very dangerous to travel at that time.

So, they stopped at a local inn for the night. As they stepped into the inn, Raj noticed that many people were looking lecherously at the girls. Balram told Raj to speak to the owner of the inn so that they could get themselves a room for the night. So Raj was led to another room. The owner of the inn introduced himself as Rannchand. He was a short, fat man with an unshaven face.

'How much will it cost a room for the night?' asked Raj.

'Two hundred rupees. But you can stay for free if you do me a little favour.' Said Rannchand.

'What favour?'

'You must let me and my customers use the two little bitches that you brought along with you.'

'Impossible!'

'Think about it. Won't you feel good to watch them being fucked in front of you?'

Raj had to admit that the very thought of his girls being fucked by these lorry drivers would make him feel horny.

'OK.' said Raj. 'But how can I watch the action? And I don't want to see them being hurt too.'

'That's okay' said Rannchand, 'You can watch from the small window of a secret room and you are welcome to join us whenever you like. Just call them down for some drinks and we will intoxicate their drinks with a special type of powder that increases sexual urge.'

Raj went up to their room and asked Manjula and Archana tohave some refreshments downstairs. When they finally got downstairs, Manjula ordered some lemonade and Archana ordered some tea but since none of them were available, Raj convinced them to try a bit of country liquor. As the drinks arrived, Raj told them he had to talk to the manager and quickly went into the secret room. The secret room consisted of a one-way glass which showed him what was happening in the bar area but no one from the bar area could see him. Instead, they just saw their own reflections. It was a surprise the a local inn could afford such a glass.

Raj saw Manjula and Archana getting drunk. Then, a big, burly man sitting near Manjula put his hands on her waist. She tried to move away from him but she was too drunk. The man started pulling her towards himself though she tried to resist him unsuccessfully. Archana was also being touched all over by some other men. One of the men pulled out his cock from under his dhoti. Manjula and Archana immediately stopped struggling as if they had been mesmerized by it. Even Raj, sitting in the room, was wide-eyed with amazement. Slowly Manjula bent down on all fours and held the man's cock in her hands and started stroking and fondling it. Meanwhile Archana started to remove her skimpy pink t-shirt and let her audience have a full view of her breasts as she was not wearing any bra. Then many men pounced on her tits and started to suck and pinch the nipples. Those who didn't get the chance were busy taking turns kissing her. Mnajula had taken her tormentor's cock in her mouth and was sucking it to eternity. One man was busy trying to undress her pants. As he completed taking out her g-string panties too, he started to rub her ass-cheeks and also smack it at intervals. The rest of the people were drunk and were shouting "Randi" "Choos saali" etc. One man had taken out Archana's miniskirt and panties and was busy caressing her cunt. As he entered his thick finger into her tight pussy and started caressing it, Archana let out moans of ecstacy as she was enjoying her clit being caressed. Manjula was also being finger-fucked by Bhairav (our driver's assistant). After a short time, both Manjula and Archana orgasmed and their bodies shuddered. Almost the same time, the big man cummed into Archana's mouth, groaning and moaning. Raj could see that Manjula did not want to waste any cum. At the same time she was having trouble coping up with his ejaculation. Assoon as the man backed away holding his limp cock and a look of satisfaction on his face, Balram came forward and stuffed his cock into her mouth. Another thin man came up from behind her and inserted his cock into her tight pussy and started to ram into her. Archana was lying face up over a man who had his cock in her tight asshole and Bhairav was on top of her with his cock in her pussy. She was acting like a total whore and asking them to fuck her mercilessly while she was stroking two cocks on either side with her hands. There was a smell of cum and sweat and the sound of moans and vulgar words in the air and Raj had already cum thrice during the whole thing. Unable to control himself he too came out to watch the action. As soon as one person cummed and pulled out, another person was ready with his organ to satisfy himself. Soon, Raj also got the chance to use Manjula along with the manager and the bartender and he also got sucked by Archana who was also enjoying it as a big lund of another man occupied her beautiful choot. This went on for the whole night till dawn when all the people had their fill of sex and started to leave. Manjula and Archana wereleft on the floor in a big mess. They were literally soaking with cum. Later the manager and one of his staff bathed them and also fucked them both for an hour in the shower.

When they continued the rest of the journey in the lorry, Bhairav would be doing the driving and Balram would be fucking the girls in the back of the truck and vice versa. Raj used to fuck any one of the girls whenever both Balram and Bhairav were both satisfied and tired.

Finally, that afternoon, they reached home. When Raj asked the girls where they intended to go next time for a holiday, they replied in chorus-"GOA!!"