The Goblin and The Paladin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers

Around the front end of the lovely paladin stood Cockweasel. Due to his lack of height his cock was at her face level, pointed directly towards her mouth.

"Well, here we are again," he said conversationally as he held his cock around the base of the shaft and rubbed the head across her closed lips, leaving a smear of sticky pre-cum.

He lifted up his cock, exposing his testicles and leant in, pressing them against her mouth and chin. "You can start by licking my sweaty balls baby," he suggested. The horny goblin gave a moan of pleasure as Gwendalyn's wet tongue slipped out from between her lips and started to lap gently at his scrotum.

"This is the best idea ever!" groaned Foulfang as he lined his cock up with the entrance of the kneeling woman's cunt, pushing forward slightly so that the head of his shaft penetrated her, parting the lips of her vagina.

"I told ya she was good at this," replied Cockweasel, smiling broadly as Gwendalyn licked his balls, rolling his testicles around on her skilful tongue.

"Oh fuck yes!" Foulfang gave a grunt and a snort as he thrust forward with his hips, driving his cock deep into Gwendalyn's cunt.

Lady Gwendalyn gave a moan as she was penetrated by the orc, letting Cockweasel's balls slip out of her mouth as she cried out. Foulfang gripped her tightly by the hips and started to pump his cock into her, his hips slapping against her soft buttocks as he fucked her.

"Open your mouth," ordered Cockweasel, still holding his cock in one hand. Gwendalyn did as instructed, sticking her tongue out towards the goblin's green erection. Cockweasel slapped his cock against her tongue a few times and then pushed it right into her mouth. He let out a deep, throaty groan as his cock slid into her warm, wet mouth. "Mmm, that's nice, suck it bitch!" he moaned as he pushed himself into her mouth.

"What's her mouth like?" asked Foulfang, panting noisily between thrusts. He gave her left buttock a hard slap as if he was spurring on a horse. Each thrust of his orcish cock drove Gwendalyn's face forward into Cockweasel's crotch.

"Nice and wet, tight as a pussy," replied Cockweasel, he'd grabbed hold of her head in both hands and was now face-fucking her, slamming his crotch into her face and his cock deep into her mouth.

Gwendalyn moaned and gasped as she was fucked from both ends, being used like a rag doll for her two so-called companion's pleasure.

"She does look like a good cocksucker," agreed Foulfang. "Let's swap ends."

"Sure," agreed Cockweasel, immediately pulling out of Gwendalyn's mouth. He slapped his cock against her nose and then hurried around to her back end, eager to try out her pussy for the first time.

Foulfang knelt down in front of Gwendalyn and grabbed her head in both hands. He pulled her face down into his crotch, rubbing her face over his thick erection, letting the hard shaft and tight balls roll over her cheeks, nose and lips. "Let's feel you suck it," he said after a moment of grinding on her pretty face.

Gwendalyn obliged the orc's request, opening her mouth and capturing the tip of his hard cock between her lips. As she sucked it into her mouth and started to slurp noisily on the tip, Foulfang wound his hands in the blonde strands of her hair, getting a good grip. Gwendalyn barely had time to tease the underside of his shaft briefly with her tongue, before he gave a snort and yanked on her hair, pulling her head down into his crotch as he pushed his hard cock deep into her mouth.

"Fuck that's good!" he gasped as his cock nudged against the back of her throat and her nose was tickled by his coarse pubic hair.

Cockweasel had to bend his knee's slightly to line his dick up with Gwendalyn's pussy. He rested his hands on her buttocks as he thrust forward, ramming his cock up inside her already wet entrance.

"Oh yeah!" groaned the happy goblin, he could hardly believe that he was finally fucking the gorgeous human woman he'd lusted after so much. Her blowjobs were great, but fucking her was all together even more satisfying.

Once again Gwendalyn found herself being enthusiastically hammered from both ends. Cockweasel was pummelling at her pussy like a jackhammer, his cock ramming it's way deep into her pussy as he clutched at her ass cheeks with both hands. At the same time she was having difficultly breathing as Foulfang did his best to choke her with his cock, thrusting the thick organ deep across her tongue and into her throat with each lustful lunge of his loins. The orc's balls slapped her chin rapidly as they swung beneath his humping cock.

"We should do this again tomorrow night," Foulfang said to his new best friend Cockweasel as he face fucked the gorgeous paladin.

Gwendalyn grimaced at the comment as best she could with her mouth stretched around his pumping cock.

"Definitely!" agreed Cockweasel. "I'm going to give her ass a go," he said, pulling his dick out of her thoroughly fucked pussy. "She owes me some anal after interrupting my goddess worshipping."

Gwendalyn moaned as she felt the tip of the goblin's penis press against her asshole. Cockweasel grabbed her firm buttocks and pulled them apart as he pushed forward, his hard cock surging up inside her rear passage.

"This is a sweet moment!" breathed Cockweasel as he squeezed his dick up inside the paladin's tight ass.

Foulfang had briefly stopped fucking Gwendalyn's mouth and was watching in awe as Cockweasel buggered the beautiful human. The goblin started to hump against Gwendalyn, driving his cock deep into her rectum with each thrust, his cock practically squeaking she was so tight.

"We need to swap, I want some of that!" murmured Foulfang jealously. His hard cock had slipped out from inside the busty blonde's mouth as he watched the goblin ass-fucking her.

"In a minute," said Cockweasel who was thoroughly enjoying himself. His balls were slapping against Gwendalyn's pussy each time he thrust into her ass.

"You're lucky I let you in on this action at all!" snapped Foulfang with a hint of anger. "Move over or you won't be getting any ass tomorrow."

"Okay, okay," relented the goblin, his cock popping out of Gwendalyn's ass as he pulled back.

They hurried swapped places, Cockweasel feeding his erection quickly into Gwendalyn's warm mouth, having come straight out of her ass. The beautiful paladin screwed up her face as she tasted herself on his cock, but at this point she'd endured such a workover by her two horny companions it wasn't worth arguing, she just wanted to get them off and get this over with.

As Foulfang started to push himself into the paladin's bum, Cockweasel grabbed her by the head and immediately started to fuck her face. The goblin was so turned on by the freedom he was having to use her that he was close to cumming. Keeping one hand on the back of her head, he reached down beneath her to squeeze and play with her heavy, swinging tits.

"Oh fuck that's tight!" breathed Foulfang in admiration as he pushed his thick cock up into Gwendalyn's ass. The paladin cried out around her mouthful of goblin cock as Kum's shaft was considerably thicker than Cockweasel's had been.

"Fucking beautiful!" snorted Kum as he stretched her asshole with his dick. "Won't last long in here!" he grunted, humping against her.

"You gonna cum?" asked Cockweasel, grunting as he humped Gwendalyn's mouth.

"Yeah, real soon."

"Me too, let's shoot over her face," suggested Cockweasel.

"Yeah good idea," agreed Foulfang.

They both pulled out Gwendalyn's respective orifices and moved around to stand in front of her. Gwendalyn sat back on her knee's, breathing heavily. Her ass and pussy and mouth were sore from the drilling she'd received.

"Oh fuck!" grunted Foulfang as he stood in front of the gorgeous blonde, his hand a blur over his cock.

It was Cockweasel that came first however, moaning noisily as his cock exploded in Gwendalyn's face, shooting thick ropes of sticky goblin semen into her forehead and hair.

"Fuck!" snorted Foulfang as his cock burst as well, splattered into Gwendalyn's mouth, chin and nose.

Gwendalyn knelt in front of them as she was drowned in cum, two heavy loads of sperm covering her face.

"That was the best!" breathed Foulfang happily as he finally finished cumming, sitting down on the ground to catch his breath.

"I told ya she'd do it," said Cockweasel, wringing the last couple of drops of his load onto Gwendalyn's bare breasts.

"I think I need another swim," muttered the cum-drenched Lady Gwendalyn. It looked like it was going to be a rough trip back to town. But at least she'd be bringing back Kum Foulfang and helping the human efforts in the war.

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers