The God Emperor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers

"Master," cooed Vlelm, "If a humble slut may ask, which team has Your favor in this bout?"

"I give my favor to neither team," I declared. "The most skilled team will be victorious and I will reward them."

"Of course, Master," she said demurely.

There is a rivalry of sorts between the Harem of Whores and the Harem of Queens. The Harem of Whores is made up of women beautiful enough and skilled enough to be worthy of serving me. More join every year. By contrast, the Harem of Queens is made up solely of the women of power who ruled in the time shortly after my ascension. Not all of them where "queens" precisely. Many of them were tribal leaders, the heads of powerful trading companies, or the mistresses of shadowy organized crime syndicates. I conquered and enslaved them all, and now they serve me. There are no more women of power in the world these days. Thus, the Whores always have the advantage because of their vastly greater numbers, but the Queens' fierce pride continually fuels the metaphorical tit-measuring contest.

This day's dildobout was one more manifestation of the continuing rivalry. Jeanne's team was made up entirely of Queens, Promethia's of Whores. So in addition to the excellence of the teams, the rivalry added an extra element. It was no wonder the stadium was full this day.

Just then, the teams stepped out onto the floor of the arena. Jeanne led her Knights out first, waving to the crowd. There was scattered applause, but clearly the Queens were outnumbered in the stands this day, as always. Prometia and her Seekers came out next, to thunderous approbation.

Each team was made up of five women, all naked, of course, and each wielding a three-foot, wrist thick dildo made of stiff rubber. The dildos used in dildobouts are heavy enough to leave bruises, but flexible enough that they cannot break bones. The team captains (Jeanne and Promethia) both wore golden collars to mark them out. Each of Jeanne's Knights had a coat of arms painted in detail on the skin of her left breast, a lance and a rose on a white field. Promethia's Seekers each had a simple red band around their upper right arms.

The rules of a dildobout were simple. Both teams would strive to induce an orgasm in the other team's captain. The dildos could be used both as tools to induce that orgasm, and as weapons to bludgeon the other team.

The Knights and Seekers lined up in formation. Jeanne stood at the front of her women, obviously planning to lead the charge. Promethia took a more strategic position behind her line.

I held up my hand, and the stadium grew quiet. All present waited upon my words.

"To the winning team," I bellowed, "I shall grant My Seed. The losers shall have my piss for consolation." I dropped my hand and shouted, "Begin!"

Long ago, Jeanne was Queen of the land of Francess, a queendom of knightly chivalry in which heavily armored warrior women fought with honor for dominion over land and men. She had been a peerless queen, a paragon of might and virtue, and one of my strongest opponents in the war of my Ascension.

Three days of battle raged in which her brave, well armored, well trained female knights fell back before the might of my armies. Finally, in desperation, she challenged me to single combat. I accepted, unhorsing her with a single thrust of my Cock. I stood naked over her prone, heavily armored body and laughed, commanding her to submit to my rule and Cock. She climbed to her knees on that grassy plain and surrendered to me then and there, sucking my Balls before her whole army to show her submission. I then threw her onto her back and put the next heir to Francess into her womb.

Jeanne's descendants still govern the Province of Fracess in my name, but she herself joined the Harem of Queens, unable to live without my Cock.

Jeanne's warrior skills served her well in dildobouts. In fact, she was the single best bouter in the Harems by a long shot. She charged ahead of her four teammates, battering at the Seekers, trying to carve a path through to Promethia.

Unfortunately for Jeanne, her team was not as skilled as she. Promethia's seekers parted, keeping their distance, although Jeanne did manage to land one blow across one woman's face. Promethia herself stepped forward, accepting Jeanne's challenge. The Seekers then pounced on the advancing knights.

My Cock began to stiffen as I watched my bitches bash each other for glory and my Cum. Ezil and Zenta, who still knelt on the floor before me, began to run their tongues from the base to the head of my massive rod, over and over. My attention was on the bout. It was getting good.

Promethia was obviously no match for Jeanne in one on one combat. The former Queen of Chivalry attacked relentlessly. Promethia was no slouch herself, she managed to block most of Jeanne's attacks, and to avoid being knocked down, but still she was hard pressed. Jeanne pressed harder, faster, knowing that she had to take her opponent out of the battle quickly.

Unfortunately for Jeanne, the rest of her team, her so called "knights", were not worthy of their name. All the Seekers were close to Promethia in skill, whereas the Knights relied on the superior abilities of their captain. The Seekers were a team of Whores, after all, so they had a much larger talent pool to draw from. The other Seekers quickly overwhelmed the Knights, dildo-battered them into a semi-conscious daze and turned to aid their captain.

Jeanne was fucked, metaphorically and soon-to-be literally. She faced five very skilled dildobouters alone. In this circumstance, most team captains would have simply laid down and spread their legs in surrender.

The Queen of Knights turned to her God upon His throne (me) and raised her dildo in a somewhat floppy salute. Then shecharged!

For a glorious thirty seconds, Jeanne fought Promethia and her four teammates alone. For every rubber phallus that slapped her naked flesh, the brave queen dealt a powerful blow with her own dildo, slapping wrists, thighs, and even getting in a vicious uppercut at one of the Seekers' cunts.

Finally, the coordinated attacks of the Seekers proved too much for her. She took a solid hit to the back of the head, stumbling forward, dazed. Promethia dealt the decisive blow, smashing a vicious double-handed blow across Jeanne's face. The Queen of Knights fell onto her back. All five seekers pounced, dildos rising and falling in brutal arcs, hitting every inch of Jeanne's body. This wasn't a match anymore. It was a humiliation.

After nearly a minute of brutal dildo-beating, Promethia decided to finish off the Queen of Knights. She shoved her dildo into Jeanne's twat, pushing hard against the defeated Queen's cervix. Two of the Seekers shoved their rubber phalluses into her ass and mouth to complete the coup de grace, while the two remaining Seekers abandoned their dildos and set about rubbing Jeanne's clit and nipples with their fingers.

Moments later the Queen of Knights squirted all over the stadium floor, to the roaring applause of the mostly Whore crowd. She slumped to the floor, utterly defeated.

I rose. LaFonda and Lin Li stood and trailed after me as I descended the steps toward the arena floor. "Come, Seekers," I boomed. "You have entertained me. Come and claim your prize."

All five knelt before me. "Your pleasure is all we seek, my God," said Promethia. And with that, the victorious team descended on my cock. Five tongues licked and sucked all over the shaft and head of my Divine Cock. They giggled and passed it around, playfully pushing each others' heads down onto it, making each other gag. The entire audience was masturbating furiously, watching the victorious dildobouters worship my Cock.

I felt pleasure beginning to build in my Balls, so I held up my hand. The Seekers fell back upon their heels, eyes closed, mouths open, tongues out. I blasted my thick, all-potent Seed all over them, from the tops of their heads to their toes, soaking their faces, breasts, bellies, legs and hair. They rolled on the ground, swallowing the spunk I had shot into their mouths, rubbing the sperm into their needy pussies. If all five seekers bore children nine months from now (which they all would, my Divine Seed never fails), they should just barely be able to get back into shape in time for next year's dildobout tournament.

The crowd had erupted into mass lesbian orgy by then. My Power tends to have that effect on bitches, sluts and whores. Which is to say, women.

I turned to Jeanne. The defeated queen had her Knights all kneeling in a line, ready to receive their consolation prize. Jeanne held herself with admirable poise, considering her body was covered in cock-shaped bruises and her legs were covered in her own juices.

"If it pleases the Emperor and God of All Creation," she said humbly. "Your Knights are ready to be anointed with your urine."

"Take it then, Queen of Knights. And know, despite your loss, you have pleased me this day."

For thirty seconds, a golden arc connected the tip of my Cock to the once-mighty queen's forehead. Then I shifted my aim to her team, pouring steaming piss over the lot of them. They received the loser's baptism with as much dignity as the situation could possibly allow. Which was not much.

My Cum is the substance of raw creation. It is potent beyond imagining, All Impregnating, Life Prolonging. Plentiful for I am generous. Precious, for no matter how much I give to womankind, they always want more.

My piss, on the other hand... is just piss.

When I had finished urinating all over her team, Jeanne prostrated herself, saying "We hope to please you better next year, Master. Please forgive us for losing."

I waved the statement away. "I have already said that you have pleased me, Jeanne."

Then something unexpected happened. Promethia crossed the floor in a crawl, grabbed her defeated, prostrate, piss soaked adversary by the hair, pulled her head up, and kissed her, pushing a fat glob of my Divine Seed into Jeanne's mouth in the process. The Queen of Knights was so stunned that she almost forgot to kiss back. An orgy began on the floor of the arena, cum and piss soaked sluts from both teams sucking, kissing, and licking each other's bodies with abandon. Divisions between Whores and Queens were forgotten in frenzied lust. The only identity that mattered to them now was that they were all my sluts.

I would have stayed to fuck a few bitches, but Val wanted me to come to the gardens to demonstrate my Power to some Priestess Initiates. Val was the only person in the universe for whom I would always come when requested. After all, she was my favorite.

LaFonda and Lin Li followed me out of the stadium and over to the palace gardens. Again, I don't really feel like describing how amazing my gardens are. Whatever picture you have in your head of magnificent gardens, just multiply it by like 10 or something. I am a God of Fucking, not of architecture or horticulture.

I stopped behind a hedge. My High Priestess (and favorite daughter) Valanepa, stood on the other side of the hedge, addressing a class of twenty eighteen year old acolyte priestesses. They were all her younger sisters, though by different mothers. All Priestesses are my daughters. I have quite a few of those, as you can imagine, since I impregnate an average of ten women a day. Plus, on the yearly feast of my Ascension, I impregnate over ten thousand in one shot.

I did not want to appear before the appointed time. Once the acolytes saw Me, they would lose the necessary mental capacity they needed to ponder the complex philosophy and theology Val was teaching them. LaFonda and Lin Li were only too happy to keep my balls warm while I waited.

"High Priestess," asked one of the acolytes, "Just what are cocks? They cannot be mere reproductive organs if we are to worship them so."

"Indeed," Valanepa said gravely. "The first thing you have to understand is that all Cocks are part of a greater whole. A universal force. We call this force masculinity, or divinity, or power, or simply Cock."

"But then, what is Cock?" asked the acolyte.

"Cock is the Universal Absolute. It is one half of the Great Dichotomy. It is That Which Asserts Its Own Being. It is an inviolable, All-Penetrating, unstoppable force of shearexistence, and its only purpose, or nature, or perhaps desire, is to Fuck, to penetrate, to fill the emptiness."

"So Cock, the universal force, exists only to fuck women?"

"No, silly child. Cock exists in opposition to the other half of the Great Dichotomy."

"And what is the other half, High Priestess?" asked another acolyte, with curiosity.

"Void. That which does not exist."

"So the Void is just... empty space?"

"Not quite," Val explained, holding up a finger. "Void is the concept of Emptiness itself. In the form of philosophy, it is Nihilism. In the form of art, it is a blank canvas."

"So in the form of anatomy, the Void must be a Vagina!" Exclaimed one of the acolytes.

Val laughed. "Not quite, child. You come near the mark, yet miss it completely. Tell me, when a man wishes to please himself, does he stick his cock in empty air?" The students all laughed at that.

"Womanhood- and by extension, we, women,exist" continued Val. "We are hot and tight and wet and soft. And because we exist, we - yes, even we humble women - are of Cock, not Void, yes, even our cunts. The opposite of Cock is not pussy, it isNothing. But- as I said, you come near the mark, for though we are not of the Void, both our souls and our cuntscontain the Void. An unfucked pussy is like unto a blank canvas. We cannot be complete without the power of Cock, provided by Men.

Her voice took on a darker tone. "But we must take care, sisters, for the Void is indeed within us. Given the chance, it will whisper its foul lies into our very souls, tainting our perception of reality, and, worst of all, turning us against all that is glorious and divine, namely, Cock. How can poor women such as ourselves avoid this corrupting influence? The answer is simple. By the power of Cock.

"So... we just need men to fuck us?" asked an acolyte, hesitantly.

"Three conditions are necessary for the Salvation of the Female Soul," Val answered. "First, woman must commune with Cock in the physical realm- which is, she must be fucked by Men. Second, woman must be beneath the temporal authority of Men, which is to say, she must obey Men. Third, woman must submit with joy to the first and second conditions, which is to say, she must be a slut.

"However," she continued, "as Priestesses, our own salvation is not our only concern. It is our role to save others as well. You must first learn the Truth of Cock, so that you may spread the word to all the people of the world. Women must know it is their role to submit to the power of masculinity, and Men must know it is their role to dominate, use, and own women as they see fit. You must learn all possible ways to please and serve men and women alike so that you will be welcome everywhere. You must master and perform all the ceremonies associated with the worship of Cock, especially the Three Masses. Finally you must endeavor at all times to be a complete and total slut."

"High Priestess," another acolyte spoke up hesitantly. "How is it that we know all this, about Cock, the Great Dichotomy, the Void, and all that? I mean, what is the epistemology behind all this?"

"Ah," cooed Val. She had been waiting for this. She spread her arms, pulling her Priestess robes tight over her absurdly huge breasts. "There was a time when no one knew of the Power of Cock. A dark time, when no Male God reigned over woman or goddess. The Void whispered in the ears of the world's women, and all creation, be it artistic, architectural, technological and philosophical, all stagnated. The fields went fallow. The human world which had formerly reached great heights began to retract, retrench, and shrink year by year for a thousand years.

But then, one Man brought us Salvation. He found The Source where the jealous goddesses had hidden it on the isle of Phallos. He overcame the nymph the goddesses had set to guard it. He became the Source, and the infinite, universal force that is Cock became His Cock. I speak of our God, the Rapist of the Void, Ruler of All Orifices, and Emperor. Our Father. Master, if it pleases You, will you reveal Yourself to these humble sluts now?"

I stepped from behind the hedge. Little gasps of amazement and lust sounded around the courtyard as twenty pairs of young female eyes glued themselves to my groin.

"And now you see the Truth that is Cock," Valanepa pronounced. "For to merely perceive the Cock of our Emperor is to know that Truth to the marrow of your bones." She knelt on the stone floor of the courtyard, hiking up the bottom of her pink priestess robe and pulling the top down to reveal one massive breast. "Let us pray, Priestesses. Let us pray to the Cock that created us, to the Man who rules over all, to the Emperor, our Father, our Ruler, our God."

The acolytes all followed Valanepa's example, kneeling on the floor and taking their breast and pussy in hand. They began to pray:

"Oh Emperor, My womanhood leaks my desire,

Before you I am naught but a slut

I humbly kneel before Your might,

For Yours is the Cock that fills the holes of my soul,

Though I am but an unworthy slut

Please grant me the joy of worshipping You,

For You are the true source of all my pleasure.

And to Your Masculine Greatness do I dedicate this orgasm."

Each woman came hard as she completed the prayer. Many of the acolytes actually swooned. Valanepa merely moaned, enjoying the pleasure but not the least bit overwhelmed. Three full minutes passed before all had recovered.

Then a hesitant voice asked, "Does it... does it get bigger?"

High Priestess Valanepa glared at the acolyte who had spoken.

"I heard rumors about the Festival of Ascension," the girl said hastily. "I only meant..."

"It is not your place to speak so to your God, cunt," hissed Valanepa. "I should..." She cut off at a gesture from me. I had decided to humor this girl's curiosity.

I lay down flat on the stone of the ground, and willed my cock to grow. It shot up from my groin at near the speed of sound. A massive tower of meat ten feet in diameter towered up into the air. It pierced the clouds, blowing them apart into a circle a mile wide. Sunlight poured down into the garden.

This time, twenty-one pairs of eyes stared disbelieving at my Cock, necks craned back in a vain effort to see the top. My Cock had pierced the stratosphere.

Val was the first one to recover the power of speech. "Behold the Power of your God," she cried, voice trembling slightly. "And know your own unworthiness. Imagine trying to pleasure that Cock. Not even the combined efforts of the entire female sex could possibly make such a monolith of Masculinity blow Its load. And this,even this is but an infinitesimal portion of the Infinite Power wielded by our God!"

She led the acolytes in another round of prayer. After they had completed the prayer and cum their brains out yet again, I shrank my cock back to a still impressive but much more convenient two feet length. Val dismissed the acolytes to their morning chores.

Val knelt before me and respectfully kissed each of my balls. "Thank you for showing us your Masculine Might today, Daddy," she cooed. Valanepa, as my favorite daughter, was the only feminine entity in the universe who could address me thus. She did so only when we were alone, or when so drunk on pleasure that she no longer cared about propriety.

"No problem baby girl," I said, putting my hand on her head.

"I want Daddy's Cock so badly," she moaned like a little girl.

Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers