The God Emperor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ask and you shall receive," I replied.

She bowed her head. "No," she whispered finally. "It is not for me to lose myself in pleasure worshiping Your Cock. I have duties to the souls of the faithful that I must fulfill. If it pleases You, Daddy, I shall submit myself fully to Your Cock on Ascension Day, as I do every year."

"Very well."

Val planted one more kiss on the bottom of my Cock Head. Then she stood and walked away on wobbly legs.

It was time for my lunch. I left the gardens, taking a detour through the Hall of Motherhood on my way to the dining hall. This was where my sluts stay in the late stages of their pregnancies. I stayed long enough to pat a few fecund bellies, squeeze a few swollen tits, and smack a few asses before I moved on.

My lunch was provided by Belarus Alanowitz of the Harem of Whores. It was an extravagant feast, two full racks of pork ribs seasoned to perfection with spices from all over my Empire, a slaw of vegetables and a fruit salad, also from diverse places of the Empire. The central theme of the meal was the Unity of the World under My Cock.

I gave Belarus permission to go beneath the table as soon as she set it before me. LaFonda and Lin Li were already down there, of course, servicing my Balls. Belarus joined them, claiming the place of honor as she sucked my cock with obvious cum-hunger.

As soon as I began to eat, Alara Cumbla of the Harem of Queens sauntered onto the stage that sat before my table. Her troupe followed her, seven women from the Harem of Whores with artistic bents. They were wearingclothes, an unusual sight in my Harems, but it suited their purpose today.

Alara prostrated herself. "If it pleases my God," she intoned, "We humble sluts shall perform a play for Your amusement."

I waved her to continue, chowing down on my food, enjoying the taste and the feeling of being blown while eating.

The play was called "The Fall of Alara Cumbla", and it starred Alara as herself. She also served as narrator. The play was set in the time of the Wars of Ascension, and told of how Alara's kingdom was conquered by my forces.

"Betwixt the mountains on the central plain," Alara declaimed, beginning the play, "was Cumbla Kingdom old and fine. For art and plays widely it was well-famed, though through years of female rule it did decline. Last queen of this fair land was Alara, of her female subjects beloved, for she loved no man. Alara was accounted a lesbian."

Alara struck a pose. She was dressed in a somewhat more revealing version of Cumbala royal dress, a skirt and a corset, both covered in elaborate embroidery.

"Then came to Cumbla news of threat!"

One of the troupe members came forward, kneeling before Alara. "My queen, this humble messenger must speak of the destruction of kingdoms to the west. A new Empire rises, crushing the weak, so far its ruler's power none can best. This new ruler some call a god, he ravishes all women in his sight. Many lands have fallen before his rod, none can stand before his might."

Alara's voice rang out clearly, defiantly. "Cumbla stands defiant before this vile cur, for no man should be allowed to rape. These men will wish they never were, my armies will crush their balls like grapes."

She gestured grandly. "General Cala!" Another member of the troupe saluted. She was Nander of the Harem of Whores. Nander was a great deal more attractive than the real General Cala, who had been a short, somewhat rotund and well-muscled woman. A bull-dyke, many would say. Certainly she was not worthy of joining my Harems, and thus her bones had crumbled to dust more than a millennium ago.

"Cala, greatest soldier of my realm," Alara continued, "To you I will entrust this task. Of my armies I shall put you at the helm, for you have served me well in these years past. Victory you brought to Cumbla twice before, our many enemies hold you in dread. I know too that you are no man's whore, for often you have brought pleasure to my bed."

"Majesty," replied Cala. "It will be done." Three more women fell in behind her, dressed in military uniforms, with strap-ons belted around their waists to show that they were representing male soldiers.

Alara exited stage right, though she continued to narrate. "And so Cala departed to face the foe, sure she would not let the enemy escape. But there was one thing she did not know, her soldiers did plot her to rape!"

One of the three soldiers seized Cala by the hair, shouting, "Long have the men of Cubla waited for this day, when a Man might restore to us our strength. Now Cala, defeated on the ground you lay, and take every inch of my hard length!" She threw Cala onto the ground. The three soldiers manhandled Cala, moving her into position.

"Take this, bitch!" shouted the first soldier, shoving her strap-on into Cala's ass.

"Suck my cock!" shouted the second, pushing hers into the woman's mouth.

"Have my babies, slut!" roared the third, claiming her pussy.

The three pretend soldiers fucked their prey savagely, slamming their hips forward like they were trying to stab Cala (who was really Nander) to death with their dildos. This was no stage trick or playacting. Her holes would be sore for weeks. Nevertheless, the pretend rape victim came explosively three times, partly due to the stimulation of the fake dicks ravaging her body, and partly because of the power of My gaze. The third time, she squirted impressively all over the two who were fucking her pussy and ass.

"And so did Cala, proud general her place did learn," continued Alara, "And her soldiers their colors did turn."

Alara took center stage again, making grand gestures of distress. "Alas the news has reached my ears of Cala's fall, dark days surely will befall us now. We must prepare to make fast behind our walls, lest this man make of us mere sows!"

She started, gazing off stage left. This is the part where I arrive at the head of my army to conquer Cumbla, apparently from stage left.

"What..." she licked her lips. "Is this the Man who brought Cumbla to its knees? The sight of Him fills me with shock. I feel a desire rising within to please, to fall upon my knees and suck his cock. Hark! His eyes fall upon my body now, and though in the past the male sex I have loathed, before this male God's eyes I cannot bear to hinder his sight with these ugly clothes!"

She stripped off her dress, tossing it aside contemptuously. She then knelt and prostrated herself with her well-rounded rump and dripping pussy facing me. "Oh God of Cock I do submit to You, and with me all the women of my land. My realm, possessions and body are all yours, I put it all into your mighty hands. My sins against men have been many, I was so arrogant in times past. As penance for my transgressions, I offer up my royal ass!"

Alara reached back and pulled her well-rounded ass-cheeks apart, displaying her asshole to my Divine Gaze.

I stood, my hunger satiated and my lust raging. Three moans of disappointment sounded from beneath the table as my Cock and Balls were pulled from the eager attention of my chef and my nut-suckers.

Alara's entire troupe quickly fell into the same position as their leader, face down, ass up, cheeks spread. I stood over Alara, savoring the anticipation for a long moment before snapping my fingers and calling, "Belarus!"

The chef quickly crawled from beneath the table and prostrated herself before me, eager to get some action after all.

"Put my Cock in Alara's asshole," I commanded.

"Yes, Master," Belarus responded diffidently. She raised her head, staring for a moment transfixed at my two-foot length of Masculine Might before remembering her duty. With trembling hands, she grasped the massive shaft and guided the head between Alara's cheeks. She slid the fist-sized head up and down the crack of the actress's ass, teasing her, before finally pressing the blunt tip against the poor former queen's rosebud. Alara trembled in anticipation and dread as I slowly pushed my hips forward, slowly increasing the pressure as my Cock spread her and finally pierced her asshole.

Alara shrieked in boundless agony as inch after inch of my conquering rod pushed home. The physical pain of my giant Cock reaming her asshole must have been painful enough, but that was nothing beside the spiritual pain a woman could only experience via anal sex with the God Cock. Pleasure, too, was granted to her in equal measure. Alara experienced three powerful, squirting climaxes as I worked my shaft deeper and deeper into her ass.

At last, my Cock sat balls deep inside her. The two-foot penetration surely would have severely damaged her body if it were not for the divine nature of my Cock. Even so, it would likely be years before her asshole recovered completely after I was done with her. I pulled back, requiring considerable effort to pull back from her clinging ass, before plunging in again, this time hard and fast.

I showed the Queen of Drama no mercy. She asked for punishment, and punishment was what she was going to get. My hips slammed down into her ample ass, smashing her again and again into the floor. She shuddered, writhing in barely conscious agony and bliss as the puddle of her own cum grew on the floor, mingling with the sweat pouring off her contorting body. The others gathered around, fingers working between their legs as they witnessed the purest form of my dominance.

The brutal ass-fuck at last came to a climax. With three nearly bone-shattering thrusts I buried my Cock in Alara's ravaged asshole, and then finally blasted a gallon of my seed into her intestines. She screamed one final time as she reached an electrifying orgasm, then fell limp and unconscious, breathing raggedly. Inch by inch, I pulled my shaft from her annihilated asshole, leaving it a gaping ruin, cum pouring out I a steady stream.

Then I grabbed Belarus by the hair, pulling her face down to Alara's wrecked rump. "Your lunch," I told her.

"Yes Master," Belarus gasped. "Thank you, Master." She eagerly bent her head to lick my seed out of the Poet Queen's ass.

After lunch I had an appointment with Marriane and her Size Sluts, so I headed over to their practice hall. The Size Sluts are a specialized group within the harems that trains in special techniques to please my Cock when I see fit to make it larger than most could conceivably handle. The spacious room where the Sluts practice was filled with massive dildos of various sizes, the largest of which was a twenty-foot monstrosity, mimicking the greatest size at which the Size Sluts had ever succeeded to get me off.

The leader of the Size Sluts, Marriane, awaited me. Her belly was engorged with seven months of pregnancy, and her usually generous bosom was swollen to nearly absurd proportions. Two other haremites were with her. One was Astianaxi Krona of the Harem of Whores, one of the most experienced of Marriane's merry little band. The other was Hwu Lhang of the Harem of Whores. Hwu was from the same land as Lin Li, but differed in build. She was much curvier than today's nut-sucker, with wide hips and full breasts, though they hardly compared to Marriane's.

Hwu was very young, by normal standards as well as those of the Harems. Many have served in my Harems for over a millennia, my Divine Seed keeping their bodies eternally young so that they may serve me better. Hwu, however, had been accepted into the Harem of Whores on her eighteenth birthday, and that had been less than a year ago.

Hwu and Astianaxi promptly prostrated themselves before me, pressing their sizable breasts against the cold floor. Marriane only bowed her head, saying, "Glorious Master, thank you for blessing us humble whores with Your Divine presence this day." Pregnancy with my Divine Offspring comes with a slight loosening of protocols.

"I understand you mean to test some poor slut to see if she is worthy to join your Size Sluts," I remarked.

"Yes Glorious Master. Hwu Lhang here is eager to serve. So far she has shown herself skilled enough in our practice sessions, but as You know, Glorious Master, there is simply no way to know whether a woman is capable of being a true Size Slut until she has faced Your Divine Cock in all its Massive Greatness."

"Indeed." That was true enough. When I make my Cock longer than three feet or so, most women are too intimidated to do anything except to stare and masturbate.

Hwu raised her head, a cute look of determination on her face. "I will not fail You, my God," she said, voice barely quavering at all.

"Very well," I said. I sat upon the edge of a low dais, about a foot off the ground. Marriane knelt behind me, pressing her swollen breasts and fecund belly against my back. Astianaxi sat beside me, pressing herself against my shoulder. Hwu came to stand before me, still looking determined. Lafonda and Lin Li knelt before me and resumed their duty.

I willed my Cock to grow until it was about four and a half feet long and a foot and a half wide. My balls also grew, and Lin Li and LaFonda were now struggling with orbs the size of their own heads. Hwu's eyes bulged as she stared awestruck at my Cock. She took a hesitant step forward. Then another. Reaching out with a trembling hand, the curvy aspiring size slut caressed the lip of the head of my cock, running her fingers around a shaft thicker than her own body. All the while staring at the tip, which was level with her eyes. Then, her arms shot out wide, and she seized the Cock in an embrace. Her mouth descended on the tip, and she began making out with the slit on the end as if it were her beloved lover's mouth, with all the passion of an innocent young love.

Marriane cooed in appreciation, gently stroking her own pussy as she watched Hwu make love to my Cock. "Not bad," she chuckled.

"She didn't remember her training," gasped Astianaxi, voice trembling with her own masturbation-induced climax.

"No one ever does the first time she sees the elephant," countered Marriane. Astianaxi nodded in belated agreement. "What do you think, Glorious Master?" Marriane enquired. "Does little Hwu please you?"

"Moderately," I sighed contentedly. "It's cute watching her neck my cock like that, but I don't think she can get me off that way. Still, she shows potential."

Marriane nodded. "She passes. Astianaxi, join our newest initiate and please our Master."

Astianaxi practically leapt to her feet. She straddled my cock and began to kiss and lick all over the head, rubbing her breasts, belly and pussy against the shaft. Overall, the effect was a bit less adorable than Hwu's passionate kisses, but quite a bit more stimulating. Pressure began to build at the base of the four foot rod.

As the two Size Sluts worshiped my Cock, Marianne gently pulled my hand to the fecund roundness of her pregnant belly. "I would serve you myself, Glorious Master," she whispered into my ear, "But I am too swollen with the life You have given me to bear. This will be my twenty third by Your magnificent All Impregnating Cock. With each child I bear for You my body grows more lush, more fertile, and I crave Your seed again and again." She moaned, deep in her throat. "I wonder what this child shall be when he or she grows up? Will I bear a daughter for you? Another Priestess to spread the word of your Glory? Or will she choose the Virgin Guard instead, living in eternal self-denial, serving Your reign in the shadows? Or will I have a boy? He would be an Imperial Noble, a demigod, born to achieve mighty deeds and take countless women for his own? I can't wait to find out."

I ran my hand down the curve of her pregnancy, reaching a single finger down to flick over her clit. Marriane gasped and trembled, experiencing a small orgasm from the tiny touch.

"Oh, Master!" she moaned, her own hands pulling down to frig her dripping pregnant pussy. "Please grant your Load to these, my acolytes! Though we, mere women, are insignificant and unworthy before Your Cock, we dedicate ourselves to Your pleasure, as Your sluts! Please, Master, cum for us, grant us Your Seed!

I was indeed ready to blow. Luckily, Asianaxi saw the warning signs, darting around to grab her young compatriot by the hair and pull her head away from the tip. My balls contracted with awesome power, blasting forth a single, continuous stream of nearly boiling spunk straight into the air. If Hwu had still been kissing the tip when I went off, the force of the blast might have broken her neck. Torrents poured forth, arced through the air, and then fell, splattering the upturned faces and breasts of Hwu and Astianaxi, the backs and hair of Lin Li and Lafonda (as they faithfully continued their duty) and a large portion of the floor before me. A single large gob landed right in the valley between Marriane's giant tits, splattering them with white goo. A moment later, her frantic hands brought her to a powerful orgasm, rounded belly heaving as her spine arched.

My orgasm continued for several minutes. When it was done, Hwu and Astianaxi lay on their backs in a huge puddle of Cum, completely soaked in the stuff from head to toe. I shrank my cock back down to a manageable two foot length, sighing with satisfaction.

Suddenly, Hwu sat bolt upright. "Did I pass?" she asked anxiously.

Marriane laughed. "I have already told you that."

"I..." Hwu bit her lip." I didn't hear you. I couldn't think of anything besides that huge... glorious...oh my God. I totally forgot my training!" She hung her head, ashamed. "I guess that means I failed."

Asianaxi grabbed a glob of Seed from the floor and chucked it right into Hwu's downturned face. "You passed, you silly slut," she laughed, throwing another double handful at the newest Size Slut. Hwu retaliated by tackling Astianaxi. The playful combat soon turned into passionate lesbian lovemaking in the middle of a giant puddle of still steaming God-Cum. Even Marriane joined in, pulling Hwu's face to her pregnant pussy while Asianaxi scissored her hard from the other end.

I left my sluts to their play, taking Lin Li and Lafonda from the room with me. "You two go to the baths and clean up," I ordered. Their hair and backs were coated in Cum. "When you are done, wait for me just outside the shrine of Demeter.

Both nodded, and answered, "Yes, Master," but Lafonda looked disappointed. I put one finger under her chin and tilted up her head so I could look at her face. "What troubles you, slut?"

Lafonda's skin is too dark for a blush to show, but her embarrassment at being caught out was clear enough. Still, she spoke without shame. "I have never been present when You have taken the Goddess of Grain before, Great One," she said. "I confess that I had hoped to see this today."

"Very well," I allowed. "After you wash yourselves- thoroughly, mind- you may enter the Shrine and wait just inside the doors. Do not approach me, however. I will be fucking Demeter with more of my power than you mortal girls can comprehend, let alone withstand. Just the backwash of the forces involved might break your minds. You understand?"

Both nodded. "Yes, Master."

"Good. Now go!" I sent them on their way with a firm smack to each of their bottoms, then I turned and started for the Shrine of Demeter.

Minutes later I reached the Imperial Shrine to Demeter. Each of the Goddesses has a shrine within the grounds of my palace. Though the shrine might have been considered a grand temple in some places, compared to the rest of my palace it actually seemed rather shabby. The structure was in the classical Mkanean style, with broad marble columns and brilliantly painted frescos showing agricultural scenes.

In the center of the single large room there was an altar. In truth, it was more of a flower bed, really. A square, waist high stone wall held rich dirt to the brim, from which grew verdant grass and a smattering of colorful flowers.