The God Emperor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers

I approached the altar. A small wooden box sat upon the edge of one of the retaining walls. Inside the box was a small ring of greenish metal. The little ring was unbelievably heavy considering its size, much heavier than a gallon of water or a stone the size of a human head. I had no trouble with its weight of course, for I am the Emperor. I slipped the ring onto the index finger of my right hand. Then I held out my hand, turned my palm upward, andcrooked my finger.

Demeter materialized instantly, kneeling upon the altar among the grass. Her divine beauty hit me like a tangible wave. The Goddess of Agriculture and Fertility, known as Demeter in Mkanae, Diana in Arom, Isis in Gypta, and many other names in other places, was a stunningly beautiful creature. Among the goddesses, the nubile Aphrodite surely has the most sex appeal, but Demeter was not far behind her. Unlike Aphrodite, Demeter appeared as a somewhat older woman, one who looked as if she had born children in the past and would surely do so again. Her hips were wider than Aphrodite's, and her ass bigger, her breasts perhaps a bit smaller, though still massive. Her belly was just a hair plumper than perfect slim flatness, and her face somewhat rounded, rather than angular. She was the Goddess of Fertility, and any man who saw her would not be able to control his lust, though he surely only would last mere seconds before he spent his mortal seed inside her divine pussy.

Beneath her divinely beautiful face, Demeter wore a thin collar of the same greenish metal as the ring I wore.

"Master," she said in a tone that was less than entirely worshipful, "I must protest to being summoned in this manner."

I stepped up onto the altar. "Demeter," I said, but she continued to protest.

"I had agreed freely to meet you this morning, but you chose to reschedule me.Me! A Goddess! And then you summon me with this... this blasted adamantium collar! I understand why you made them, and why you used them to bind some of the other Goddesses but surely I have never given you reason to doubt me!"

"Demeter," I tried to break in again, but she continued her tirade.

"I know you are the mightiest and the God over Goddesses and all that, but Iam a goddess you know! You ought to treat me like one! Not like one of your mortal whores. They are so far beneath me that-"

I struck her with my Cock.

Two feet of rock hard Cock wielded by my divine strength is certainly nothing to underestimate. Nevertheless, thephysical cockslap was the least of the blow I dealt to the Goddess of Fertility. Demeter, as a goddess, exists simultaneously on two different planes, the physical and the divine. On the physical plane, she occupies only a single body, the pretty face of which had just been slapped by my Cock. However on the divine plane, she exists everywhere simultaneously, as a fundamental force of the universe. At the same moment my Cock struck her in the physical realm, my Power attacked her in the divine realm, striking her everywhere in the universe at once, simultaneously. If I had wished, I could have annihilated her entire being from existence as if she had never been. Instead, I struck only a single blow, hard enough to remind even a Goddess of her place.

Demeter touched the cheek that had been smote by my Divine Rod with a trembling hand. Then she promptly prostrated herself before me, kissing the dirt at my feet.

"I forgot myself, Master, please forgive me! You know that I am truly loyal to You, I have never resisted Your will! And You know that I had no part in the plot that overthrew Your predecessor. I am and always have been utterly submissive to the God Cock, for I know that a field must be plowed and seeded to bear fruit. I am Yours as completely and utterly as Your lowest mortal whore. I am Your slut, Your bitch, Your tool to enact Your will upon this world!"

I put my hand upon the back of her head, smoothing her lush auburn hair soothingly. "Attitude is important, Demeter. I am not as forgiving as my predecessor was. Remember that, or the next reminder will be sharper."

"Yes, Master," she whimpered.

"Now, do you want my Seed or not?"

"I want it, Master."

"Good. Lay back," I ordered softly.

The goddess sprawled upon the grass and the flowers. She was one with the soil, one with all living things. All were a part of her. Slowly she spread her legs for me, revealing her divine womanhood, sopping in her helpless desire. Demeter was a goddess of fertility, not of lust, and so there was no seduction, no playfulness, no hiding her own desire. Instead, she presented me with her utter womanly submission without delay. An approach with its own charms.

I did not tease her either. My hands pushed her thighs even further apart as my body sank down onto hers, dominating her despite her divinity. My Cock plunged into her in one powerful surge, claiming the goddess, owning the aspect of the universe that she personified.

As I began to thrust again, she begged, "Please Master, give me Your Seed!"

If I wished, I could restrain myself for hours, even with a goddess. But I did not so wish. Demeter wanted my Cum, and she was going to get it. With a roar I released the raging torrent from my balls, blasting it deep into Demeter's divine body. She shuddered in supernatural climax as unimaginable power poured into her. As my Seed entered her womb, it was absorbed into the divine plane, transformed into the divine energy that powers Demeter herself. When at last my climax waned, I began to thrust again. Slow, steady, powerful, deep thrusts.

That was how the goddess of grain liked it. My Cock churned her goddess-pussy as the plow turns the soil. Minutes later I erupted again, pouring my power into Demeter, dominating her and sustaining her, sustaining her with my dominance. Then I was fucking again, and cumming again. Fuck and cum, plow and seed, over and over. Demeter wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me into each thrust, losing herself in utter ecstasy and submission to the God Cock.

This was what she was for, the reason that she had come into existence. To receive the power of the Cock, to turn it into the primal force of Fertility. She was both a living sex toy and also a lever for the God of the Universe to pull, a means to transmute and control the infinite power of the Divine Malehood, to turn that power into grain and babies, plentiful harvests and skyrocketing birthrates. The midwives would be busy nine months from today, that was for sure.

For hours I lost myself in the rhythm, fuck, plow, cum, seed, fuck again, over and over. Finally, as I pumped my 100th load into Demeter's divine womanhood her divine nature reached capacity. As my Cum blasted into her womb she could no longer absorb it, and so her belly stretched and inflated, swelling as if she were nine months pregnant. At last her legs fell limp beside my knees. I pulled myself free of her Goddess-cunt, allowing a little of my Seed to fall to the earth of the altar. Demeter lay panting, barely conscious, mind blasted by impossible pleasure. Around her, the grass and flowers of the altar were now growing at a visible rate, responding to the excess power that flooded her divine being.

"Thank you, Master," Demeter panted, cupping her swollen belly lovingly. "It feels so good to be full of Your Divine Power again. I will use this power to serve... Your... will..." Her breathing evened out as her eyes shut. Divine Demeter, Goddess of Grain fell asleep on her altar with a sore pussy and womb full of cum.

LaFonda and Lin Li were waiting just inside the doors of the shrine as I had instructed. Obviously they had been affected by the backwash of the sexual energies from the clash of deities that had just taken place before them, since they were engaged in frantic Sapphic sex. Lin Li lay atop LaFonda in a sixty nine position. Amusingly, the small eastern woman was too short to reach tall LaFonda's twat with her mouth. Instead, she kissed and licked at the larger woman's flat, strong belly, reaching up to stimulate her partner's pussy with her fingers.

To their credit, both ball worshipers disengaged from each other and scrambled after me as I exited the shrine of Demeter. It was time for my evening meal, and I was hungry.

The meal was ready for me when I reached the dining hall. It consisted of a perfectly roasted side of beef with gravy, mashed potatoes, and roasted carrots, with a salad and an excellent wine. The meal was delicious, but I found it to be less inspired than my breakfast or my lunch. I sent the chef, one Stephany Alana of the Harem of Whores, to kneel in the corner. I did not forbid her to masturbate, however. I would have if I was truly displeased.

I had business to take care of during my meal. First Anwe, the First Captain of the Virginal Guard approached the table to make her report. Anwe was clad in the garb of the Virginal Guard, a skin tight black leotard thinner than paper. Every curve of her body was visible under the garment, even her swollen labia. Only her face was truly obscured, for she wore a thick black veil that hid her features utterly.

Like all the Virgin Guard, Anwe was one of my daughters, a half-sister to Valanepa and the other priestesses. Each of my daughters has two choices for what to do in life. She can join the Priestesshood and spread the word of my Cock, living as an absolute slut sexually servicing the masses. Or she could join the Virginal Guard, to eliminate threats to my glorious Empire from the shadows, never to feel the sweet surrender of sex.

Anwe fell to one knee. "Father," she said, "If it pleases You, I will make my report now."

I nodded.

"Natana's unit has identified a Void Cult in New Phalloc."

That was mildly surprising. It had been, oh, three or four decades since the last void cult had cropped up. "How large?" I asked.

"Approximately one hundred initiates, it seems. Four or five Void Priestesses."

"That is fairly sizable," I mused. "Tell Natana to capture them. Every initiate is to be put into the stocks for public use. The Void Priestesses must be handed over to the Priestesshood to assess whether or not their souls can be saved. You are aware of the proper protocols?"

"If it is determined that a Void Priestess's soul can be saved, she is to be clensed of Voidish influence by corrective gang-bang. If she is instead determined that she is too far gone, she is to be brought before You and executed by Divine Cockslap."

"Yes," I said sadly. If a Void Priestess reaches that stage, she is already dead, in truth. Her soul has been consumed and the only thing animating her body is the jealous, empty Void." I shrugged. "It is unlikely that any of these Void Priestesses have fallen so far. Destroy the cult. And tell Natana that I expect more vigilance from her in the future. This coven should have been exposed long ago."

Anwe nodded. "I have already given the orders regarding the suppression of the Cult. I will pass along your reprimand to Natana."

She stepped back, signaling that her report was completed.

I had finished my meal, but there was one more matter to attend to before I retired. I snapped my fingers.

Two women strode into the room. Rebecca Devis of the Harem of whores came first, guiding the other, who was blindfolded. The blindfolded girl was slim and pretty, with dark hair, long elegant limbs and small breasts.

"What have you brought before me?" I asked.

"An unworthy cunt who thinks she is good enough to put her lips on the Cock of God," Rebecca responded ritualistically. She shoved the other woman forward, forcing her prostrate before my feet.

"What is your name?" I asked the blindfolded girl.

Her voice shook and the smell of her wet arousal filled the air as she responded. "I... I am called Esenda Deep, my God."

"What makes you think you are worthy, Esenda?" I asked.

"I am not worthy, my God, for none are truly worthy of You. I offer myself humbly, asking only to serve and please." That was the ritual response. It was good that she could remember such things while experiencing my presence for the first time. Even blindfolded, a woman's first perception of my presence is often overwhelming. If I chose to accept her into the Harem of Whores, she would need time to acclimate to my power.

"And what service and pleasure can you offer me?" I asked.

"My too greatest skills are erotic dance and fellatio," she said. "I have been trained in both from an early age."

"You sponsor this bitch?" I asked Rebecca.

"Yes, glorious master," she cooed. "The girl's dancing skills are very good, but nothing special. Her cocksucking abilities are first rate though."

"Esenda, tell me of your skills as a fellatress," I commanded.

"Yes my God. I am trained in both the School of Hunger and the School of Humility, the most skilled of my classmates in both. I have yet to fail to deep throat any dildo, not even those Your esteemed Haremites have given me to test my abilities.

"Then I will administer your final test," I replied. I hefted my cock, reducing its size to a mere foot in length before placing the tip gently against Esenda's bottom lip. "Suck," I commanded.

The aspiring haremite nearly came from the mere contact of the tip of my cock against her lip, but she mastered herself quickly and her long years of training took over. She gripped the base of my cock with one hand, feeling out my length, while her other hand hefted and squeezed my right testicle. Her mouth descended on the head of my cock without a moment's hesitation. Her lips stretched and rolled as she slurped and bobbed on the head for several moments before pushing deep around the shaft. Her mouth slipped around my cock impressively, swallowing the entire appendage until her lips touched the base. She held herself down on my dick for a few seconds, humming, before pulling back to the head, stroking the spit-slick shaft with both hands while she swirled her tongue and sucked the head. She deepthroated me again, faster this time, shoving her mouth down around my shlong as if she really meant to swallow it.

Esenda sucked according to the teachings of the Hunger School of Fellatio, the core principle of which was:Suck as if you are starving, and only his seed will nourish you. The Hunger School was all about delivering the maximum amount of stimulation to the cock within a given time period. It was often favored by Priestesses who often had to pleasure many men in a single night. Esenda was a master practitioner of the Hunger School. She devoured my cock, sucking it, licking it, throating it, stroking it. Any normal man would have exploded into her hungry mouth within thirty seconds.

To test her abilities, I enlarged my cock slightly. I felt her hesitate for a moment as she felt my shaft grow thicker in her throat, the head pushing further down toward her stomach. She redoubled her efforts, sucking with renewed vigor. I grew my cock a little more. Once again, Esenda pushed ahead, sucking harder, throating faster and deeper, even now somehow reaching the base of my mighty mast. I willed my cock to grow a little more. Now she was sucking 18 inches of arm-thick cock. She fucked her face on my cock over and over, shoving herself down on it with all her might, but now, no matter how she strained, she could not reach the base.

Sputtering, Esenda pulled her mouth off of my rod. She held it in her hands still, one gripped just below the ridge of the huge helmet, the other wrapped around the root of the thing at my groin. She gaped as she felt the length. Beneath the blindfold, her eyes were wide with shock.

At last, she released my cock, putting both hands on the floor as she stooped low, gently kissing the lowest point of my hanging nutsack. This was her surrender. Esenda knew now that she had been arrogant, thinking she could pop off the Emperor and God of All Creation as if I were a common man. She pleasured me now with the School of Humility, the chief philosophy of which is:Worship the cock as if it is your God, which in this case was literally true.

Esenda kissed and suckled each of my testicles slowly and gently, with great reverence. She worked her way slowly up the sack, leaving no inch of my balls unworshiped as she advanced upward to the base of my cock, then up the shaft, than finally to the head. The process took more than thirty minutes, for she was very thorough, very adept, and (now that she had learned her lesson) very humble. Only when she had completed this pilgrimage of submission, did she once more take the head of my cock into her mouth. This time she sucked me slowly and gently, with her hands behind her back. She didn't even try to bring me off this time, for she now understood that God cannot be overcome. She could only show her loyal devotion and hope I favored her with the gift of my Cum.

I made my decision. Roughly, I grabbed the aspirant's neck, pulling her off my cock and throwing her onto her back on the floor. Esenda moaned in despair, believing herself to have failed, to have been rejected. She had experienced the unity of Masculinity, Divinity, and Power, and if she was rejected now she would never find satisfaction again in her life.

I bent over her and pulled off her blindfold. As Esenda's eyes met mine, I pushed her legs back and rammed my cock into her pussy to the hilt, smashing through her hymen and her cervix in one thrust. She came instantly, experiencing the greatest orgasm of her life as the cock of God claimed her for its own. Her very soul was penetrated by my infinite power, filled and fucked as her body was filled and fucked. Her body and soul became mine, and she was transformed and uplifted to the greatest height a mortal woman can achieve. She became my whore.

I only fucked her for a few minutes, though to her it must have felt like an eternity. I pulled my cock free of her conquered pussy, leaving it throbbing and gaping as she continued to spasm in constant orgasm. I gave her my load, coating her face, breasts and belly with a thick helping of my Divine Seed, marking her forever as my Whore. "Esenda Deep," I said, standing over her prone, heaving, Cum covered body. "I, the Emperor and God of all Creation, Ruler of All Orifices, hereby accept your petition to enter the Harem of Whores. Henceforth you may consider yourself a member of that esteemed sisterhood. Rebecca will take you to your new quarters where your fellow whores will greet you with fanfare as their newest sister." In reality, the other members would treat her like absolute garbage for her first year, bullying her physically and deriding her verbally. 'Hazing the new girl' was an ancient tradition of the Harem of Whores. The practice was a manifestation ofjealousy, an emotion even I, for all my power, cannot completely expunge from the feminine psyche.

I strode from the room, seeking my bedchamber. Today had been an excellent day. Lafonda and Lin Li followed close behind me as I walked the corridors of my palace.

Liana was waiting for me at the door to my bedchamber. She bowed low as I approached. "Your bed lies within, My God. Tonight, that honor goes to Reginalda Tanbalm of the Harem of Whores, Ve Ven of the Harem of Whores, Sedai Aes of the Harem of Queens, Kaltack Pisik of the Harem of Whores, O'Ka'Wahine of the Harem of Whores, Brunete of Halderdam of the Harem of Queens, and Okufanayo of the Harem of Whores. Does my God wish for any more of His women for His bed?"

"Yes," I said. I opened the door to my bedchamber. I reached back with both arms, grabbing Lin Li and Lafonda both by the ass. And shoved them through the door as Lin Li squealed in surprise and Lafonda gasped. I shut the door behind them. "Those two served me well all day. They deserve a reward."

Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers