The God Emperor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As my God wishes," said Liana.

"Speaking of rewards," I continued, "I have had a very pleasant day today thanks to you." I pointed at the floor. "As you requested, slut. Get on your knees and claim your reward."

Liana knelt before me eagerly, saying only, "Thank you my God," before sucking my cock into her mouth.

Liana had been in the Harem of Whores for a long time, and she was very good at sucking my cock, but she was no Esenda. No matter how much practice a woman gets, a certain amount of sucking skill always comes from innate talent. Still, I allowed myself to enjoy the pleasant feeling of her tongue against my shaft and her soft lips sliding over the ridge of my cockhead. She masturbated as she sucked me, quickly bringing herself to a deep climax on her own fingers as my cock filled her mouth.

I thought back on my day, how I had awakened on a bed of beautiful sluts, how I had allowed another to wash me before a delicious breakfast and an equally delicious round of baby-making sex with the cook. How I had then attended a dildobout, watching beautiful women smash eachother with huge dildos for my amusement, how the winning team had sucked my cock and received my Cum, and how the losing team had accepted my piss along with the bitter taste of defeat. How I had then gone to the gardens to watch my favorite daughter teach her little sisters the essence of the Priestesshood, how I had revealed to them a portion of my true power. How I had then gone to my mid-day meal, while one of my queens performed her own downfall for me in rhyming verse, how I had ravaged her asshole. How I had then gone to the Size Sluts, tested a new initiate for that elite group by allowing her to pleasure my cock after I had allowed it to grow more than four feet. How she had, with help, worshiped that enormous appendage to orgasm and been accepted as a size slut. How I had then gone to the shrine of Demeter, humbled the Goddess of Grain and fucked her into the dirt, filling her with my power so that my realm would prosper. How I had received a report of a void cult along with my evening meal, the only part of the day that troubled me slightly. How I had judged an applicant for the Harem of Whores, finding her promising, accepting her and giving her my seed. It had been aGood day.

I allowed my pleasure to boil over. Liana eagerly swallowed my cum as I spurted into her mouth. Ultimately she was overwhelmed, and she pulled her mouth off my cock to catch the final spurt on her face. She fell back on her ass, rubbing her pussy as she licked my Seed off of her face. "Thank you my God," she moaned, and came again.

"You are welcome," I replied. Then I opened the door to my bedchamber. It was time for evening prayer.

Within my bedchamber, nine beautiful women awaited me. As I stepped into the room, all nine knelt in unison and prostrated themselves at my feet. Liana had chosen an excellent range of sluts for me tonight. They varied in body type. Kaltack was tall, and somewhat chubby, with freakishly large breasts. Sedai was even smaller and more demure than Lin Li. She could almost be mistaken for a child. Lafonda was probably the strongest among them, though O'Ka"Wahine could best her in lower body strength. Reginalda had the angelic face of a queen, though in fact she was a farmer's daughter. Brunete's amazing ass had once graced the throne of the Queendom of Halderdam, now it waved in the air enticingly. And Okufanayo... well, she was just a total slut.

"Pray to Me," I commanded. They all began to recite the Prayer to My Divine Nature.

"Oh Emperor, my womanhood leaks my desire..."

I closed my eyes and began to meditate. My lust is boundless. Truly infinite. I keep it suppressed at all times by force of will, even when I am enjoying my women. Only once a day do I ever truly unleash my desire, right before bed. If I do not do this, I find it difficult to sleep. So, as my sluts continued to pray to me, I loosened the chains of willpower, allowing my mind to fade and the unlimited cosmic lust of the God Cock to take over.

"...And to your Masculine Greatness do I dedicate this orgasm." They all came, hard, panting and moaning, backs arching, screaming. I hadn't even touched them yet. But I was about to.

My memories of my nightly fucks are pretty hazy, because my conscious mind is overtaken at the time. In its place is a ravening beast of infinite lust. I remember only vague flashes. My hands tightening around a Kaltak's fat tits. My hips battering into Brunete's fat ass. Soft lips and tongues all over my cock and balls. Lafonda wrestling with me, trying her strength against mine, feeling her give way, and crying out in agony as my spear impales her ass. Lin Li screaming as I stand erect, pulling her up and down my cock as her body trembles and shakes in ecstasy. I remember pulling my cock from a pussy and putting it in a mouth, from the mouth to another's asshole, from that asshole back to the mouth. I cannot remember who's pussy, who's ass, or who's mouth, though of course that hardly matters, since they all belong to me. And then, finally, the climax. The orgasm.

It lasted for more than ten minutes, during which time I continued to rut. I blasted my Divine Cum into pussies, all over backs and asses, filled mouths and covered faces, soaked breasts and bellies. I stood, my lust finally subsiding as I saw what I had wrought. Nine exhausted women lay on the floor, soaked from head to toe in thick white God Cum. But their work was not yet done. One by one they pushed themselves up onto their hands and knees and crawled to me. They licked me, cleaning my body with their mouths, tasting their own fluids they had gushed all over me in the height of their earlier ecstasy. Once I was clean, they started to lick each other. At last they lay on the soft carpeted floor in a tanged pile of limbs, tits, and hair. Finally I allowed my body to rest and I collapsed down onto them, so tired I could no longer move.

There was one final struggle as the women beneath me fought for the place of honor. Only Kaltack abstained from this impromptu wrestling match, for her enormous breasts granted her the unquestioned right to be my pillow. Surprisingly, Lin Li won the place of honor for the night. The tiny woman held my cock in tight embrace, nuzzling my balls with her cheek. The rest settled for whatever part of me they could get, cushioning me with their bodies. And so, in the wee hours of the morning, I drifted off to sleep once more on a bed of beautiful women.

Tomorrow would be another great day.