The Goddess 01. Breathplay

Story Info
The goddess receives oral pleasure as she picks her boy toys.
3.4k words
4.64
27.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know why you love it when I fuck your face," Nat whispered into her husband's ear as she tenderly wiped a tear from his face. "You love it because you're afraid of dying, aren't you?" she moaned softly as she gently touched herself, clearly very aroused by his deepest fears.

"That's part of it..." Stan replied, his hands trembling uncontrollably in nervous anxiousness. "You know how I feel about death, don't you? I'm not just afraid of it... I'm scared shitless of it. I'm an atheist, I don't believe in anything after death, it all goes black... I can't... I think people lie to themselves to make it easier to deal with. I don't know... it's just eternal empty nothingness, like... you cease to exist... " he replied, looking into her hypnotic almond shaped eyes. "That's why it turns me on when you exalt yourself like that... like one single orgasm of yours is worth more than my entire life. The greed, the confidence, the power, the desire to please yourself in the most cruel way possible - to end my life just so you can cum. That's what I fantasize about when you're on top. It's the ultimate display of power."

Stan always got overly scared when they spoke of this subject, he truly believed that death was the end. Nat, always playful about it because in the end she knew it turned him on, acted as if she didn't care. She knew he loved it, that the thought scared him but turned him on if it involved her being sexually selfish. She enjoyed playing into it, seeing how far she could push him before he'd break down, then enacting a soft, intoxicating climactic fetish. Both Stan and Nat didn't enjoy domination games such as wiping or slapping, ballbusting or pegging... she fetishized being a soft yet commanding, goddess like presence, and he loved to obey her. Stan's ultimate arousal was Nat taking command and selfishly pleasing herself while putting his life in danger... and she was truly turned on by the thought of cumming during the state of his deepest fears. It made him feel like she was a goddess, and Nat herself loved feeling that way also.

"So you love it because you think I'm going to forget to let you breathe? That I'll just keep going too long after you pass out if I haven't climaxed yet?" she asked, with a playfully evil smirk on her sexy face. "Because I've got to tell you... it turns me on so bad knowing you're running out of air as I'm getting closer and closer to orgasm... and it turns me own to know how scared you are, to feel you trembling while I'm grinding my pussy, cutting off your air supply." she winked devilishly, as her black mascara-contoured eyes narrowed.

"I worship you, you are my one and only goddess..." he whispered as he removed her high top Osiris sneaker and kissed her stocking covered foot. He was on his knees in front of her between her legs as she comfortably sat back on their soft sofa, her hands resting behind her head. They had just got home from the movie theater. Nat wore a black basketball jersey as a dress, very short but still covered the top seam of her black sparkling stockings. She wore pink high top Osiris NYC 83 sneakers to compliment her gold and hot pink jewelry. Nat loved dressing with style, swag yet decadent, sophisticated but youthful. She owned a few pairs of high heels and combat boots - which were more stylized for sexyness than actual military usefulness - but she was a sneaker girl, she owned at least 30 pairs of quality skate shoes, some old, beat up and worn through the mud, mostly high tops, but some lows... but her skater shoes were always matched with whatever she wore, as sophisticated or as playful as she felt.

Stan had a fetish for girls wearing sneakers and stockings, and Nat did everything to please this lust for her. She wanted to be worshipped. Already he was kissing her foot like it was the greatest gift a man could have. Nat was the definitive embodiment of "cute sexyness". She literally could have anyone begging on their knees for her attention. Her whole life, ever since the age of early highschool, her boyfriends grovelled at her feet, begged her, prayed to her for attention. Every guy she had ever been with had kissed her feet, smelled her sneakers, fantasized about her even allowing them simply that. Even guys that didn't previously have a fetish like that succumbed to it - her face, her eyes demanded it in the cutest way possible.

Nat loved the rush of power as they begged, she was used to it, expected it. Now her fantasy was to take it to the next level, and Stan was perfect for it. She loved to feel the rush of energy as she climaxed on his face, feeling his frightened body shaking as she sealed off his air supply while slowly grinding her fresh wet cotton candy-scented pussy up and down his quivering face. Feeling his body stop moving and his chest stop heaving as she exploded in pure ecstasy. Nat wanted to take it to another level, even more extreme. She wanted to give him the ultimate display of merciless selfishness... and she had quite a few ideas how to make that happen.

"How important is my orgasm to you?" she asked, her dark rimmed eyes narrowing as she slowly wiggled her toes sexily in Stan's face. "Don't stop..." she commanded with a smooth sexy tone as he was about to answer. Stan only worshipped stronger, his attention fully on the intoxicating feminine aroma that her warm sneakers bestowed to her pantyhose-covered feet.

"I want to fuck another guy... while you wait helplessly and unnoticed. I want you to suffer while I'm doing it. I want you to squirm in jealousy as you agonize with the thought of me fucking an entitled 18 year old pretty-boy." Nat whispered alluringly as he kissed up her ankle. "Maybe I'll tie you up in the most uncomfortable position possible and shove you in the closet, mouth stuffed with my stockings so you can't beg me to stop, while I lay comfortably with him, getting fucked in our soft plush bed. That would turn me on so bad knowing as I fuck my entitled horny boy toy."

"I want you to have this Nat even though I want you all to myself... I know I could never fully please you, nor am I capable of pleasing such an angel like you... but why do you want one so young? 18 is still a kid basically." Stan replied.

"Because they are deeply horny, and the virgins are always the ones that turn me on the most. I know they have one thing on their minds, but they are too scared and shy to do anything... leaving me with all the control to seduce them, keeping them rock hard for hours before I allow any pleasure." She answered with a mischievous smile.

"Would you..." Stan shivered, "Would you make him wear a condom? You've always made me wear a condom." he asked.

"Would you want me to make him?" she countered, with a playfully evil smile on her face, playing into another one of his fears.

"Yes, well... it would be even more devastating to me if you didn't." he answered, clearly frightened but turned on by the thought.

"Hmm... maybe... maybe not?" she answered as he kissed her ankles. "I'll figure it out when the time comes. There's a lot of horny kids that chat with me online from around here, always thinking they have a chance... a lot of sporty guys, skater boys and sports team players" she laughed as Stan moved his head between her legs, lifting her legs so the backs of her knees rested on his shoulders, her feet dangling comfortably down his back. He sucked and licked her smooth, hairless, fresh sweet candy flavored pussy. Nat always smelled and tasted so sweet, another one of her trademarks. Stan's head between her thighs, her smooth pantyhose sliding on either side of his face as he remained fixated on pleasing her orally. Nat slowly began grinding against his face, eyes closed, moaning softly, thinking of her little plan to cheat on him. With or without his permission, it didn't matter, she was the master and he was but an expendable slave worshipping her. Her feet locked together behind him, one was bear without a sneaker, the other her sneaker was hanging off. She ran her fingers through his hair as he pleased her.

Nat reached into the pocket of the couch and removed some soft leather handcuffs. "Lift your arms behind you... I don't care if it hurts to pull them up, you need to wear these."

Stan obeyed, he continued pleasing her, but grunted in pain as his arms lifted behind his back to reach her. Nat took her time putting them on, making sure they were tight enough that made escaping them impossible. Next was the noose, a leather strap around his neck that she could tighten if he tried to pull away. Stan allowed all of this to happen to himself, completely hypnotized by her swagger, charm and allure. The position he was in made it impossible to pull away, he was leaning too far forwards and partially on his belly that it would require his arms to push himself up - and Nat kept him locked in position with her legs locking together behind his back. The noose she tied slightly cut off his blood and oxygen supply, but not completely... the full cut off was done by her pussy as she slowly grinded against his mouth and nose. Nats toes pointed upwards in sexual excitement as he pleased her, the other sneaker falling off her foot as her legs and body bounced ever so slightly on his shoulders from the motion of his work. Nat picked up her phone and began chatting with a few of these young guys she had been in contact with her, browsing their profile pictures, measuring their likelihood of ever being with her. She narrowed it down to 3... one of them was 19 and the two others were 18.

She had all 3 boys in separate chats, sending them the newest & prettiest pictures of herself as she admired their toned young bodies they sent her. Nat was breathtakingly beautiful, she always had the pick of the crop. All of them were in super shape, abs, small pecs, none of them had any body hair anymore... Nat had previously been chatting with them as well as others for months now, just for fun - but letting them all know how she hated pubes and chest hair. The 3 guys she narrowed it down to had all gone to get it removed, most likely because of her. There were a few others that did also, but these 3 were top-notch male-stripper worthy... the kind you only see in Hollywood. Baby-faced and chisled young bodies.

Stan moaned as she chatted with them, he could barely breathe but continued regardless of the discomfort and dizziness. She felt him slightly pull away in pain, Nat pulled the noose tighter, locked him in with her thighs, feet behind his back even more firmly. His vision filled with black dots as he tried to fulfill his duty in pleasing her. Nat was getting closer to orgasm as she temporarily put her cell down to reach into her purse and take out her discreet token vibrator, one she could control on/off and intensity using an app on her phone. She pushed Stan's head away momentarily giving him a little time to breathe a few lungfuls of air as she inserted it inside her pussy. Pushing against her g-spot, she turned it on. Nat Tugged at his noose again, he continued pleasing her as she started the intensity at a low setting. Nat giggled selfishly as she continued chatting with the guys while Stan desperately licked her pussy. She pulled him in tight again, locking her feet together behind his back as he pleased her orally. At this moment, Stan simply could not breath at all, his vision yet again consumed by black dots as she slowly and selfishly grinded her perfect pussy against his face with lustful vigor.

-----------

(Nat texting her 18 year old toy)

Nat: You want to take me out? Do you even drive yet kiddo?

Chris: no lol I dont drive lol...

Nat: Tomorrows FRIIIIIIIDAY!! Why don't we go out then? You won't have school so we can stay out all night! I have a 4-door hot-pink jeep w/ tinted windows ;)

Chris: omg totally thats a good idea, nice ride

Nat: OMG I'm blushing now!! I'm soooo nervous cuz your so hot! Are you sure your 18? You don't look it, I don't wanna get in trouble u know.

Chris: yep b-day was last week :)

Chris: ----- Uploads photo of ID ------

Nat: So uh... what did you want to do?

Chris: IDK we could just hang out if you want or check out a movie or...

Nat: Or??

Chris: ur so hot nat, ive never really been out with many girls cuz i'm usually so busy with soccer... but we could uhm maby go to the drive in

Nat: The DRIVE IN? Are you planning to uhm... you know... bring protection?

Chris: i got lots of plans ;) but what do you mean protection?

Nat: *wink* Just in case! You know! I know you know LOL!

Chris: OH!!! Wow omg so yeah, ill brign something

Nat: You better XD ... JUST in case ;) -wink-

Chris: XD

Nat: Ok I'll call you tomorrow after work! Any requests on how I should dress??

Chris: i really loved those green high top kicks u got in that pic you sent me, the xbox ones

Nat: Oh man those are old and stinky, u sure?

Chris: even more sure now! love a girl that can pull off sweet kicks no 1 wears them at my school but i think they r fuckin hot

Nat: It's the vintage look! JK they are like 5 years old if not more lol, but I'll wear them for you! Ok bye bye Chris tty tomorrow! <3 xxx

Chris: peace XD

-----------

Nat knew all along this kid was interested in her because of her style, it was unique and sexy and most guys that asked her for pics wanted to see her wearing these types of sneakers. Well, at least the ones she continued to chat with. Nat had certain conditions for chatting with guys: - 1. They needed to be hot, young and fit - 2. They needed to show above average interest in her shoes, most likely a small innocent fetish for her wearing them. If those conditions were met, she would carry on chatting with these boys. If they chatted with her and didn't show interest in her style and it was just because she was so hot, she basically ignored them. Nat wanted guys groveling at her feet, begging her for attention, because being worshipped was one of a few deepest, most sexually exhilarating turn ons for her.

Nat suddenly realized how hard her pussy was pressed against Stans face as he began convulsing in panic, attempting to pull away as his body began to weaken from the lack of oxygen. Nat was on the verge of orgasm however, and didn't want to lose it.

"Just another minute or two baby!" Nat moaned with intense sexual gratification as her toes pointed upwards and wiggled in intoxicated pleasure and excitement. She could feel his tongue working in life or death desperation on her clit, as her legs locked around his head tightened, not allowing any air through, hungering for orgasm. She took advantage of his dizzying, weakened state to completely control him and cut off his air supply, furthering the utter bliss she experienced as she increased the vibrations of her token to maximum strength. Stan's body convulsed again, this time through unconscious survival instinct, but Nat held him down, locking him in with her crossed ankles. Her toes curling and extending in sexual anticipation as Stan's body slumped, completely exhausted as he passed out unconscious. She continued grinding against his face, his mouth wide open as she shivered in bliss, euphoric goosebumps on her soft skin. She didn't let go, only held him tighter as her body spasmed in brilliant decadence, moaning softly as the waves of ecstasy cascaded through her like a tsunami of multicolored flashing orgasmic transcendence. Nat released a squirt of white hot nectar directly into his mouth, her lust shooting firmly into his throat. Again she spasmed and another surge of passion entered his mouth as his limp body bobbled from her selfish grinding. Nat was in a state of orgasm so pure that time and space were meaningless - throughout her body she felt nothing but ultimate rapture as she blasted another jet of lust into his open mouth. Her back arched, her toes pointed upwards in exhilaration, she reached the pinnacle of euphoria, where the universe and consciousness converge. She moaned loudly as she grinded against his face, wearing herself down to a state she could fall back into reality. Her body spasming every few seconds from the intensity she has just experienced.

Nat let go of Stan, pushing him backwards by putting her foot in his face and shoving him away. As his body fell backwards his head hit the coffee table on the way down. Nat barely even noticed as she recuperated from the bliss she had just felt. Stan's body lay motionless on the floor as she stood up and walked to the bathroom and started the shower.

"Ugh... Nat?" He moaned, laying on the floor, alone and confused. He could barely move, his vision was returning but he wasn't fully aware yet. He could taste Nats orgasm in his mouth, he tried to smile but his face was still numb and his extremities were in pins and needles, along with his head and lungs. His head hurt where he had unknowingly struck it on the table, completely oblivious to what had just transpired.

Stan didn't fully recover that night, even after Nat's shower, she had to help him stand up and get into bed. The room was spinning as he lay there next to his goddess, she touched his body as he tried to relax, whispering in his ears about how he was such a good obedient sex slave. Nat stroked his growing erection as the room kept spinning, he moaned in confused ecstasy. Her soft hand held his dick straight up, he managed to flex it hard as she worked it softly, kissing his neck and purring intoxicatingly erotic stories of her future unfaithfulness into his ear. Stan was so turned on by her words that it felt like his shaft swelled harder than it had been in a long time.

"Tonight you were so perfectly submissive, you made me cum so hard in your mouth." her hypnotic voice echoed inside his head as she pleasured him, her hand gently stroking his dick like an angel. She reached over with her free hand and picked up one of her sneakers she had worn that night, delicately placing it over his mouth and nose as he grew even harder, the feminine aroma she soaked into them was fueling his lust for her. Stan was in heaven, his one true love pleasuring him as she held her sneaker. He didn't move a muscle, he couldn't - completely under her seduction. He moaned in ecstasy as she pleased his desperate erection.

"Stan... this is the last time I please you until I've finished fucking these guys, understood?" she murmured softly into his ear. He looked at her, wanting to protest, but couldn't. "I just wanted you to know that, ok? When this whole thing is done and over with, if you're still the one for me, I'll allow you to be pleasured by me again..." she said. Stan gripped the shoe she had been holding, smelling it, breathing it in as her free hand slipped under his head, holding it up slightly as her fingers gently slid through his hair as he climaxed, shivering in obedient euphoria.

Stan fell asleep next to his goddess, his body and head just couldn't take the exhaustion from earlier anymore. He was pushed to his limit, then even further.

Nat giggled and shook her head playfully as he rested, picked up her phone and began chatting, making plans for her little date with Chris.