The Goddess

Story Info
A guy gets an unexpected visit.
1.2k words
3.81
14.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sounds of the thunder crash from the storm outside and the limbs of that huge tree rattling in the winds. I'd been living in my new place for about a month now and it has been great except a few strange things, but otherwise good. It was just past midnight and I was not really awake but not totally asleep and as usual my mind was wandering between reality and dreams. I felt like someone or something was in the room with me like when I was a kid and I'd get out of bed and tell them to come out but nothing would happen. So now here I was facing this feeling again a grown man, I hate sleeping alone.

I laid there now more awake and I could not shake the feeling of another presence with me, then I saw it. A form in the doorway to my bedroom was staring at me I sat up in the bed and looked back at it, then I asked.

"Who are you?

I heard a giggle and it started moving toward me, I was getting frightened and I reached for the gun I kept near my bed when I heard a soft womanly almost ethereal voice say.

"No need for that, I just wanted to meet you face to face."

I turned the lamp on and saw the figure of a woman at the foot of the bed.

"My name is Urd and your Jason, yes?"

I asked...

"Why are you here? The doors are locked, how did you get in here? "

She said,

"I told you I wanted to meet you silly, I've been watching you for a long time Jason. I wanted it to be now."

She leaned into the light so I could see her face, she was beautiful. Long auburn hair, dark green eyes, tanned complexion and beautiful deep pink lips that were smiling. She had on an oddly designed dark colored dress. When she sat on the end of the bed, and she started unbuttoning the top of it.

She asked,

"Do you find me attractive? Does this form please you?"

I was still kind of weirded out but she was very beautiful and I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew her. I nodded my head yes feeling like putty in her hands. She took her dress off and her body was beautiful everything I've ever dreamed curves and proportioned like a dream. She got up and walked over to me and pulled the covers off me. I was scared, curious, and incredibly attracted to her. She threw one leg over my hips straddling me and now that she was close I could smell her sweet scent intoxicating, and feel the heat of her body, and the pressure of her weight pressing into me. She leaned in and kissed me, it was so sweet and gentle as she pressed my lips and worked her very long tongue past them probing my mouth as I reciprocated and felt my fear and apprehension wash away being replaced by lust and curiosity. She was grinding into me and I could feel myself getting very aroused.

"Why me? What do you want with me Urd?"

I looked into her eyes but they had changed to a bright green color now, but I could not stop the lust building in me. She started to massage my penis spitting in her hand and rubbing it. She started to rub me on her. She was already wet and I asked if I could taste her. She stuck a finger inside herself and withdrew it and slipped it between my lips. She tasted so sweet and now I was truly not able to stop myself. She raised up and positioned herself so that what looked like a beguiling flower shaped vagina was right in front of my face beckoning me to come closer. I started licking her gently and sucking on her swollen clitoris as she squirmed and moaned. I started to slip my tongue inside her lapping at the wet juices flowing from her. The taste and smell were irresistible and she was holding on to the back of my head now with what felt like four hands. Grinding herself into my face and on my tongue. I was looking up in her eyes and noticed they were now a dark purple, I didn't stop but now this was not in anyway normal as if any of this had been but I did not care.

"Urd I need you...please."

"Yes beloveded, will you give yourself to me?"

"What ever you want Urd...please."

Her eyes were now a very light blue color...

In one move she slid herself back on top of me and took me in her hand and slid me inside her. she wrapped her legs around me clamping and drawing me in closer. It felt so good, she was sitting on me now grinding into me it almost felt as if her pussy was doing most of the movement itself. Writhing and moaning she took me by the back of my head and we were kissing deeply again. I was looking at her tanned skin almost glowing now. I felt her holding me she was caressing my back and my face and holding onto my legs with ...four hands...I wasn't going crazy...well not completely. Her swollen breasts were pressing against me I looked in her eyes again and they were a golden color and I was feeling drunk. She was holding me up now in her arms, I could feel her pussy sucking at my cock it felt like heaven. She held my head straight and started to kiss me again as I began to come to my senses. I could feel her kissing me I was feeling drained and I loved it. I was spent and she laid me on my back and kept kissing and caressing me lovingly.

"Urd please...what are you? Why do I feel like I've known you forever?"

"I am a Goddess of love and fate, you have been so lonely that you needed someone and I have come to fulfill this need. I have been with you since you were a child"

Pulling up from kissing me again.

"There is a price however, some of your life force and your seed beloveded."

"Any price for you my love."

I laid there while she was on top of me still caressing me and feeling her warmth. I wondered how long this would last, and I really never wanted this to end. She was kissing my neck and said.

"if you wish for me to stay all you have to do is ask."

I touched her face and said.

"I would love for you to stay and let me be with you."

We held each other all night and into the next morning , she had returned to her original form and I asked her if she was going to be with me longer.

"We will see, but for now I want your tongue again."

Of course I did as asked for my Goddess, I was willingly under her spell.