The Goddess Ch. 02: Chosen

Story Info
The Goddess new Chosen one.
9.3k words
4.76
10.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

Chapter 1

George Claybourne left the bookshop feeling a little disappointment, he had wanted to pick up a good book for the weekend but nothing in the small shop had taken his fancy.

Walking down the busy London high street he might as well have been walking across a dessert, despite the press of bodies all around him George was adrift on a lonely and personal sea.

London in the late sixties was a busy and exciting place for most young people. But the sexual revolution and free love had kind of passed George by. He was twenty two, a virgin and in love. The reason he had moved to London was that the person he had fallen in love with was his own mother.

When George's father was alive he had been able to keep the feelings he had for his mother under control. But after his father's death two years ago he found himself getting more and more obsessed with his mother.

A year ago he decided that he would have to put some distance between them, so he had moved to London and found a job. At first George was convinced that the distance would help him to forget the feelings he had been having and move on with his life, but instead the feelings got worse. Now he not only lusted after his mother, he missed her terribly as well.

After a year of living in London his life consisted of working in a small office as a clerk and living in a dingy bed-sit. He had no social life, for one thing he was painfully shy, mainly because George had always suffered from a feeling that something didn't quite fit right.

Every weekend George set out on a Saturday morning and took his dirty clothes to a laundrette. While they were in the machines he would do his shopping for the week and take it back home. Then while his laundry was drying he would scour the local bookshops for a few books to last him over the weekend and some of the evenings for the next week.

Today he had been unable to find anything that appealed to him and walked dejectedly back to collect his clothes.

Walking back to his bed-sit George passed a lorry outside of an old house. Several bits of furniture had been thrown in the lorry but what caught George's eye was three books that had been placed just underneath the edge of the lorry. George felt he was somehow drawn to the books, they were large and a bit tatty in places but George knew that he had to have them.

He waited beside of the lorry until two men came out of the house with an old threadbare sofa and threw it onto the lorry.

"Excuse me," George said to the older of the two men. "um, these books here, you wouldn't be able to tell me who I could see about buying them could you?"

The man looked George up and down and looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Well mate, we've gotta clear the place and take it up the tip. But I reckon I could turn me back for a moment or two for a fiver."

Five pounds was a sizable portion of George's pay for the week and he knew that after he had paid his rent he would be short of cash until next payday. But George had to have those books, he didn't know why, but he had to.

Paying for the books George struggled home with his laundry and the three heavy volumes.

Chapter 2

Arriving back at his bed-sit George took some time to put away his clean clothes before making a pot of tea and sitting at the table to examine his purchase. The largest volume was at least two foot square and about four inches thick. George went to open the large book and found the cover and pages seemed to be stuck together and wouldn't open.

The second book was also about two foot square but only two inches thick, to Georges frustration this one also seemed to be bonded closed.

Feeling very foolish George guessed he had been conned by the workmen, these were obviously fake books for some purpose and he had parted with most of his money to buy them.

Finally he picked up the final book, this was quite a bit smaller than the others. At about eighteen inches by twelve inches and about two inches thick it was still a substantial volume.

George half expected this book to be sealed as well but too his delight it opened and he found himself looking at a diary written in quite an ornate hand. The first entry was dated 13 October 1653, George was shocked if this was a genuine diary from the Seventeenth Century it would give an incredible insight into how people lived back then.

Wondering how long a period the book covered he flipped through to the last page in the book, to his surprise it was dated 13 April 1967.

George sat thinking for a moment. The handwriting at the beginning and end of the book looked to be the same person but over three hundred years later. This had to be someone's idea of a bad joke, he could imagine how they were laughing at the idiot who had paid a fiver for two fake books and a made up journal. Shrugging his shoulders George decided he might as well read the thing now that he had bought it.

"13 October 1657. Greetings reader, my name is Eva, I am the latest chosen of the Goddess.

At last I have finished translating the ritual for summoning the goddess. It has taken me two years since I first discovered the book to get this far.

It has occurred to me that it will save whoever comes after me if I keep a diary of my work on the book. I also intend to copy out a full translation, except for the glyphs, they can't be copied without activating them.

So you who are reading this must be my successor, you probably wonder why you can't open the other books you have found. I protected them with a glyph, when you have finished reading this page you will be able to open the books.

Unfortunately the way the goddess works that will do you little good to start with. Apart from the first page which details the ritual I have just translated the other pages are blank.

I believe that when I complete the ritual I will have access to the other pages, we will see."

George couldn't resist checking the other books, to his delight they now opened.

The larger book had on it's first page an unintelligible scrawl and a complicated pattern resembling a Celtic knot that he assumed was the glyph.

The other book had what appeared to be a neatly written translation of the first book. As he had been told from the diary George found all the other pages to be blank.

"Ok so there might be something to this after all, it's weird but still. I think I need to read the rest of the journal first and see what I am letting myself in for here." George spoke aloud to his empty room.

"21 October 1657. I am despoiled, lower than the snake that crawls on it's belly. The ritual called for the four fluids of a woman, her spit, her blood, and both those from betwixt her legs. I have debased myself to collect one of the latter, Goddess I hope you can forgive for I cannot."

This woman has some serious hang-ups George thought.

"28 October 1657. Goddess forgive me I have sunk even lower.

The ritual also called for the four fluids of the male. To acquire these fluids I tempted a hungry vagabond into my house, after he was fed I led him to believe I desired him. To my everlasting shame I put my lips to his foul staff. After I had collected those fluids he slept, he awoke to find himself tied to my bed and a knife to his throat.

Surprisingly the foul creature offered up his urine without me even having to ask. At my request he even donated some of his spittle, I know I didn't ask him to project it onto my face but at least I was able to collect some of it. His blood I collected from a small nick in his thigh. I have drugged him with some Bloodroot extract, tonight I shall dump in the woods and leave him in the goddess's care."

"Christ this chick has some serious problems, she agonises over having to give guy a blowjob and then kills him in such a casual way." George thought. "I hope to fuck I don't run into her!"

"5 November 1657. All is in readiness, I have prepared the glyph and then the ring according to the ritual. Tonight I shall don the ring and meet with the Goddess."

"19 December 1657. O Goddess I am accursed.

I awoke this morning after summoning the Goddess, I have slept for more than a month!

The Goddess has cursed me for my sins, where once between my legs was the discrete sex of the woman the Goddess has made me share that space with the vain shaft of man!

I don't know what I can do except pray to the Goddess to remove this monstrosity and work through the remaining rituals to see if one can undo this horrid thing."

George had to read the last entry several times before it sank in. It seemed that Eva had been given both male and female genitals, to her disgust.

Something sounded familiar about that and George immediately reached for his dictionary, he thought it was a hermaphrodite or something that sounded like that.

Finding it he read very brief description of a medical condition, it seemed they were generally poor incomplete creatures that were not completely male or female. From the description given by Eva, George had the impression this was a complete set of male and female genitalia.

Something clicked in George's mind as he read this, somehow this seemed right, George knew at that moment that he wanted this.

Reading on George found that Eva spent the next year ranting occasionally in her journal about her condition before she settled down to translate the rest of the rituals.

The entries became sporadic after that, sometimes two or three years would go by before Eva made another entry in the book. The entry would speak of another ritual translated and would be followed by a month or so of ranting that it wouldn't cure her condition before she settled down again. Flipping through the entries George stopped at one that caught his eye.

"5 June 1701. I was sat brushing my hair in front of the mirror this morning when a thought occurred to me.

'You will be seventy next week and still not a grey hair.'

I paused for a moment and took a look at myself. It wasn't just no grey hairs, my face was still that of a young woman, I hadn't even noticed.

I don't seem to have aged a day since I put on that accursed ring.

Will this mean I will live forever as this half woman half man monstrosity. Goddess please grant me release from this fate."

Other than the occasional rant the journal only told about how every twenty years or so Eva would move to another town so that no one would find out that she wasn't aging.

The last entry in the diary surprised George, when he had flicked to the back of the book earlier the last date was the 13 April 1967 and it ended halfway down a page. Now the last entry was two days later and carried on from the last.

"15 April 1967. Well reader my time is done. This last entry was protected by runes placed on the pages you have already read, I wanted to be sure you had read of my life before you go any further.

The ring is off now and the years are fast catching up on me. This morning I was a healthy young woman but this evening I am an old lady waiting to die.

I have a few last words to impart to you and I shall retire to my bed, the remaining years can overtake me while I sleep.

The Goddess has granted me a long life, and I am sure you will feel I have wasted the opportunities I have been given. In a way you are right but I couldn't break with what I knew to be right.

You might ask why the Goddess picked one such as me rather than someone who would use their abilities, I wondered that for many years. The truth is that I was a caretaker, like my predecessors we have guarded the Goddess' gifts but have been loath to use them.

The Goddess has shown me that you will be different, good luck and may the Goddess help you to be at peace with what you must do."

Senility is creeping up on me faster than I expected, soon my time will be done.

I have no doubts that you are reading this thinking it is impossible and that even if it was possible there is no way you want to carry out this ritual. I am sorry but you will not have any choice, free will in this does not exist for you.

You will perform the ritual, you will wear the Goddess' ring.

Enjoy your life, after all it will be a long one.

Goodbye."

Chapter 3

George sat back in his seat deep in thought. Could it really be possible? It seemed almost like a dream come true, oddly he wasn't aware that it was his dream until he read the book. This was almost like the missing piece of the puzzle of why his life had never quite fit.

He was sure of one thing though, Eva was wrong, he wasn't about to fight this, he was going to embrace this opportunity as soon as he could.

He realised after he had sat thinking that it had grown late as he read the journal and he was tired. Carefully putting the books away for tonight George made his way to bed.

George dreamt of the Goddess that night. She was a beautiful creature that at once was all woman and part woman, part man. Her beauty left George breathless yet in the morning he couldn't say exactly what she looked like.

In his dreams he spent the night making love to her, one moment George was a woman being taken by the Goddess' huge weapon. Then he would be a man ravishing this beauty that was suddenly all female. Then both he and the Goddess were hermaphrodites and making love in several different positions.

George woke to a cold wet bed, judging by the mess he had ejaculated several times during the night. Feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable George sponged himself off at the sink as best he could and stripped the bed.

Pulling on his dressing gown and grabbing a clean towel he left his room and made his way to the shared bathroom. Thankfully it was empty and George locked the door and started the bath filling.

Relaxing in a hot bath George thanked God, no sorry, the Goddess that it was a Sunday morning and the other people on this floor were probably sleeping off their hangovers from last night, that meant he would have the bathroom to himself for a while this morning.

Eventually returning to his room George made himself some breakfast and tried to work out a plan of action.

Although he hadn't read the ritual yet he knew from the diary that he would need the assorted juices of a man and a woman.

The man was no problem he could provide all of those himself, but what about the woman? George didn't know any women that he could easily acquire these things from, and he couldn't just walk up to a stranger and ask them could he?

Mother! Suddenly George sat up in his chair, yes his mother could be the best source of the fluids he required but how to get them?

He had some sleeping tablets the doctor had given him, could he slip some in a drink for his mother and collect her fluids as she slept?

George wasn't sure he could stoop so low as that, but still he may have to resort to that.

His mother was very much into the ideas of the hippy culture and believed in a Goddess, or at least she spoke as if she did.

Eva had said she slept for six weeks or so when she donned the ring, would his mother believe in a Goddess enough to watch him sleep for six weeks.

He certainly couldn't do it here, he couldn't pay the rent six weeks in advance and the landlord would be in here like a shot if the rent was late.

He could just imagine being carted off to hospital while the changes Eva spoke of happened, they would want to study him for years, he probably would never escape from the doctors clutches.

No the only option was home. He just had to work out how much to tell his mother!

George got out the translation of the rituals and read through the spell he would have to use. It seemed simple enough, he would have to make an exact copy of the rune and place a gold ring in the centre of the pattern, then pour some of the mixed juices he had collected over them. Then he only had to put on the ring at midnight that night.

Pulling out the original book George practised drawing out the complicated picture, it was something like a complicated Celtic knot.

After three attempts George was happy that he had got it right, perhaps the art degree wouldn't be a total waste. George burnt the failed attempts at copying the rune.

After writing out his notice to his employer and his landlord George packed all of his belonging and loaded his car. Carefully loading the books into his car he set off on the long drive to his home in Wiltshire.

Chapter 4

George walked into the living room and threw his hat onto a chair, he was just about to call to his mother when he heard some unmistakable sounds from upstairs.

The gasp followed by a low moan was clearly his mothers voice, and to George it sounded as sexy as hell. He felt his penis harden as his imagination went into overdrive. George crept quietly up the stairs, he stopped stunned at the sight reflected in the landing mirror.

Cilla was on her knees on her bed with her ass pointing towards the open door. George could clearly see the white plastic shaft that split her ass cheeks, he could even see where the shaft emerged from her anus.

Cilla's right hand was between her legs, to George it looked like she had at least three fingers stuffed in her pussy and moving rapidly.

"Oh yeah George, fuck my ass honey" He heard Cilla moan as her other hand reached around and forced the shaft further up her ass.

George watched in fascination as his mother called his name over and over as she thrust her hand into her pussy and the vibrator up her ass repeatedly. Her movements became jerky and she rammed the plastic cock as deep as she could as her moan raised in volume suddenly.

"Ohhhhh Geeeorge!" Cilla shrieked.

George watched his mother slowly collapse onto the bed before he crept slowly back down the stairs. Suddenly embarrassed at his voyeurism George rushed out of the house and drove quickly away.

Back at the house Cilla slowly pulled her hand from her wet nest and slowly and lovingly cleaned her juices from it.

She smiled to herself as she slid the plastic toy from her ass and brought it up to her face. Cilla inhaled the heavy aroma of her ass, she moaned softly as she took the plastic shaft into her mouth and tasted her darkest place. She spent a few minutes pretending it was her son's cock that had just been pulled from her open anus.

Eventually she took her toy to the bathroom and cleaned it and herself.

Pulling on a robe she went downstairs.

Cilla thought about George as she walked into the living room, she had realised several years ago that she had feelings for her son that no mother should ever have. He seemed to have such a gentle strength, unlike his father.

Gordon had been a cruel man who thought his wife's body belonged to him to do as he wished. Cilla had been brought up to believe that he had the right to do it.

When Gordon had died Cilla had felt like she had been freed, and her fantasies had been freed as well.

When George had left to go to London Cilla had been heartbroken. Although in time she found that it gave her more freedom to enjoy her masturbatory fantasies whenever she felt like it. she still missed her son and wished he would come back.

Cilla walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on before returning to the living room.

As soon as she walked back into the room she saw her son's hat on the chair. George had been back! And it looked like he left in a hurry,

Cilla felt her pussy get wet again at the thought of her son spying on her masturbating. A wicked grin appeared on her face as an idea came to mind.

Chapter 5

An hour later George walked into the house trying to look like he had just arrived.

"Hi mum" He said and looked down at where his mother sat on the floor. She had a spread of Tarot cards in front of her and at the angle she was leaning over the cards George could see right down the front of her loose dress, he could see her heavy breasts hanging freely.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers