The Goddess Ch. 04

Story Info
A consort is chosen and Sofia has a little fun.
3.4k words
4.83
9.4k
20
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia awoke the next morning with a huge grin on her face. She almost could not believe the events of the previous night. Now she was expected to roll out of bed and be present for the eliminations of the day. There was no need for drawn out deliberations after the concert. It was clear who would be moving on: Demosthenes, the first lute player and Alexarius.

Alexarius.

Sofia shivered at the thought of his name. She began to ready herself for the day and think about the priestess's choices. Obviously Alexarius had performed the best. His improvised piece was gorgeous and unparalleled. The only performance that came close was that of Demosthenes. Even so, his song had been bolstered by Alexarius's playing. Sofia suspected the first lute player was chosen because he was the more attractive of the three left. She unraveled her slightly kinky black hair from the cute but functional style from the night before and rebraided it tighter. She then dabbed fragrant oil on herself, put on the day's garment and swished out to meet the high priestess.

________________

Alexarius knew that today, he would be one step closer to becoming Sofia's consort. After their rendezvous the night before, he was anxious to see her. He was also anxious for all the other men to be exiled. He knew it was unlikely they would send all four back down the mountain today, but a part of him hoped the high priestess would announce him the chosen one and he could take his beautiful brown bride in his arms that very instant.

None of the men had come to him to inquire about his whereabouts the night before. Alexarius was cautiously optimistic that everyone had been asleep, and that he had gotten away with practically fondling a divine being. As the men stirred and milled about, Alexarius ran his hands through in his hair in an attempt to look somewhat handsome for Sofia once she arrived.

The high priestess came out, flanked by a few lesser priestesses and Sofia trailing behind her. She looked regal. She was wearing a soft pink dress that was slightly too long. It trailed behind her, and her tiny feet peeked out from the bottom of it. Her hair was the same as the night before. Alexarius was enamored of her and looked with rapt attention as she entered. He saw her smile back and discreetly change her course as to brush past him. Alexarius smiled to himself when she approached. She was trying not to look at him directly, so no one else would know she was doing something naughty. As she passed him, Alexarius breathed in her scent. It was as if she moved in slow motion. Her foot caught on the train of her dress and she began to falter.

Then she was falling.

"Whoa there," Alexarius said, acting quickly. He grabbed her by her hip and her arm, stopping her from hitting the ground. His body reacted to their proximity. The last time they were this close his tongue was in her mouth. He felt his cock begin to harden, something he did not need at that moment. He propped Sofia up and perhaps held on a little longer than necessary. To anyone other than the two of them, it would not be noticed.

"Thank you," Sofia said shyly. She smoothed her dress down and walked away from him. Alexarius relished the chance to touch her whenever he could. Especially in public. He felt that he was secretly establishing that Sofia was his. He watched her glide over and sidle up next to the high priestess.

"Today, two of you will be eliminated. The remaining three will be put to the last test. Out of those three, the goddess's consort will be chosen," the high priestess stated. Adrenaline coursed through Alexarius's veins. He knew that Sofia was not allowed to choose her own consort, but he had proven himself to be her mate. She was divine, all-knowing, and had told him last night that she knew he was meant to be hers. This final test was merely a formality.

The high priestess then announced that two of the men who played the lute would be eliminated. She wished them well as the lesser priestesses helped them gather their things and ushered them out of the temple. After they had taken their leave, the high priestess continued her speech.

"This last challenge is one that will prove who the consort is," she said. Sofia smiled warmly for all the men. Alexarius believed that smile was just for him.

"As the goddess Athena created the olive tree we subsist on, so too must all of you create. In making the tree, she fashioned something that was functional and beautiful. Each one of you will ask Athena to work through you in this manner to make something for her earthly incarnation," the high priestess said. She gave no more instruction, and ushered Sofia out of the room.

Alexarius was at a loss. He would have to make something? Would it serve Sofia, or would it just need to be beautiful and functional in general? He sat and thought, and then it came to him.

_________________

Almost two weeks had passed between the high priestess' announcement and the presentation of the creative goods the men were to present. Sofia was not particularly excited to see any of it. She was extremely sexually frustrated. She had been unable to steal any moments away with Alexarius. She missed him and was ready for everything to be over. She still had not shared her revelations with the high priestess, as not to skew their final decision.

She had not made time to worry that Alexarius would not be chosen. She had been sure of it for so long. Yet, the time she spent waiting started to gnaw at her. She began to wonder if his final presentation would disqualify him. The high priestess had purposely left the final test vague. This way, the true consort would present himself in a way that was unmistakable. The men had been running around asking for materials for the past two weeks. They huddled in remote corners working. Today, everything would end.

Sofia swept into the throne room and got seated. The men would come in one by one and present their creations. If the priestesses felt it was appropriate, one would be chosen. She was informed that the lute player would go first, then Demosthenes and Alexarius would go last.

The lute player came and presented a belt that he had fashioned for Sofia. In her opinion it harkened too much to something Aphrodite would wear, but she was flattered nonetheless. No doubt he spent a lot of time on it. It was beautiful, but perhaps not functional.

Demosthenes appeared with a small piece that he had woven. Sofia was greatly impressed. It was rare to see a man who was practiced in the art of weaving. He was quite good, and some of the priestesses murmured after the fact that it was a sweet way to pay tribute. However, once again it was beautiful and without function.

Finally, Alexarius entered the throne room. It was impossible for Sofia to take her eyes off him. He walked up to her, dropped to one knee and presented her with a bow. She almost began to cry. The beauty of it was not lost. He had taken time to carve intricate designs into the areas above and below the grip. The wood was of a darker quality than she was used to. He must have gone somewhere to get it. Perhaps he had traveled further down the mountain than she ever had looking for it. She held it in her hands gently, afraid it would break. It was lightweight. She looked toward the priestesses, as if to tell them that there was no way they could deny him his destiny. The high priestess smiled back at her.

"Alexarius my dear, it seems as though your fate lies here," she said. Sofia wanted to stand. She wanted to throw herself into his arms and press her lips to his. She wanted permission to touch him. But she stayed put. She could not reveal that they shared an intimate moment in the past. Sofia reveled in the fact that she was right. She'd had a premonition that he would be chosen, and indeed he was.

Alexarius rose to his feet and calmly smiled. "Might you take the hand of your goddess?" a lesser priestess urged. Sofia offered her hand to Alexarius and he pulled her up from her seat. Heat flashed through her when she touched him. It had been so long since they touched one another and now they were doing so under the eyes of everyone.

"We shall allow you to journey down the mountain to inform your relatives and get anything you might need for your life here. If your family would like, they may be present for the ceremony," the high priestess said. She turned to instruct a lesser priestess to break the news to the other men of their elimination. They all exited the room, leaving Alexarius and Sofia alone.

Sofia turned to look at him, but before she could say something he pressed his lips to hers. She reacted immediately, grinding herself on him and pushing her tongue into his mouth. She clawed at his garments and they both were breathing heavily. His hands migrated to her full bottom. She let out an excited sigh when he squeezed it roughly. Sofia could feel his manhood, hot and thick against her. She tentatively brushed against it, eliciting a moan from him. She had never seen a penis before and was anxious to finally see his.

________________

Almost every night for two weeks Alexarius stroked himself to completion thinking about their secret meeting. Now she was lightly touching his cock. He could have cum in her hand right there if he was not careful. Sofia began to kiss his neck, tonguing him with fervor. He took the opportunity to pinch her nipple through her dress. She shuddered and clung to him tightly in response.

"You have driven me to the point of insanity," Alexarius whispered to her as he captured her lips once again.

"I-," Sofia started. She froze. Alexarius soon realized why. There were footsteps approaching.

"Sofia!" the high priestess called. Sofia separated from Alexarius and started to compose herself. Alexarius reluctantly did the same.

"Come to my chamber tonight," she said quickly. Alexarius almost thought he had imagined it. He threw a look her way as the high priestess entered.

"My child now is not the time for conversation. Allow Alexarius to prepare for his journey to see his family," the high priestess said. Alexarius wondered if the high priestess had any inkling of what they were doing in her absence. Certainly, she did not know of the sexual power Sofia possessed.

"Yes ma'am," Sofia said. She stepped away from Alexarius and moved to the side of the high priestess. She looked into his eyes and tilted her head slightly, signaling to him the seriousness of the statement she'd made before the arrival of the high priestess.

_________________

Alexarius lie in bed for what seemed like an eternity. He had to wait for everyone in the temple to go to sleep. His cot seemed so lonely without the others surrounding it. He longed for the warm embrace of his goddess. He rose as quietly as he could and crept down the hall to her room. The curtains that shrouded the entrance reminded him of the pleasures he had experienced there prior, watching her touch herself and kissing her goodnight.

He pulled back the curtains and stole into her room. Sofia was on her bed with her back to the entrance. She was wearing a simple sleeping gown and her hair was down. Alexarius gently reached out and stroked her arm. Sofia rolled over, revealing herself to be wide awake. She pulled Alexarius into the bed with her, smiling gently at him. Alexarius positioned himself next to her and gave her a little kiss. It was the first time that they had been together in such a manner.

"You will not sleep in your cot tonight," Sofia whispered to him, "you will stay here with me." Alexarius nodded in agreement. He began to caress her body through her gown. He was hesitant and knew that Sofia could sense that.

"I will not defile you before we are set to be wed," he stated. In the moonlight, Alexarius could see her roll her eyes good-naturedly.

"You will not. But there is nothing sinful about being with me tonight. I am already yours, and no ceremony will cement that. It is done," Sofia said. She sat up and pulled her sleeping gown over her head, baring her breast to Alexarius. She grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him passionately.

He pulled back to look at her and found her glowing with sexual energy. Her lips were slightly swollen from their necking. Her large, heaving breasts were round and a bit low hanging, as they were much bigger than her frame. They were capped with large areolae and sweet dark brown nipples. She was curvy, with her stomach having a slight swell to it. Her full hips gave way to a rear unlike any he'd ever seen. Hidden between her thick thighs was her tiny cunt, already wet and fragrant.

Alexarius kissed from the top her neck down to the middle of her breasts. He moved over slightly and took her right nipple into his mouth. Sofia moaned softly and threaded her hand into his hair. As he suckled her, his hand ventured down the apex of her thighs, lightly touching her. This caused Sofia to push her sex closer to his fingers.

"I will not defile you, but perhaps I can give you some pleasure," he whispered hotly in her ear. Sofia pulled at his sleeves to rid him of his clothes. Alexarius stripped, exposing his cock to the air. Alexarius took in a sharp breath when Sofia took hold of his member. He rolled onto his side to allow them to touch each other.

Alexarius gently circled Sofia's clit, periodically teasing the opening of her cunt. Her free hand roughly pinched her nipple while her other hand instinctively squeezed Alexarius's cock.

"Would you like me to show you how to touch me?" Alexarius asked. Sofia nodded her head. Alexarius placed his hand over hers and stroked up and down. A thrill went through him as he once again recognized that she was intelligent, but naïve in this area of life. She continued to stroke him as he went back to focusing on her pleasure. Without warning, he slowly worked his finger into her tightness. He used his thumb to put pressure on her clit and pressed his lips to her temple.

_________________

Sofia felt like she could not breathe. Touching herself was nothing compared to this. He was inside her, taking caution not to break her maidenhead. The fine skill he possessed was on display as he attempted to coax her body to its ultimate pleasure. This was all so wrong. She knew she had assured him it was fine, but of course this must have been forbidden. However, she could not control herself. The hard planes of his core, his impish smile and wit incited a deep feeling of lust in her.

His cock was leaking fluid, which she took notice of. His organ was large but not unmanageable. It was veiny and smooth to the touch. She rubbed her fingers over the top of his cock to lubricate her stroking. Alexarius moaned when she commenced. At this moment, Sofia felt his ministrations put her in a pre-orgasmic state. Her hand moved faster on Alexarius's cock. In return, he fervently rubbed her clit. She was panting and writhing on his hand. Her nipples ached and were almost painfully erect. Whenever she inched away Alexarius became more insistent in touching her.

Sofia's panting got harder and higher, until she exploded in a torrent of pleasure. Her wetness coated Alexarius's hand and her own thighs. She continued to pump Alexarius's cock until he grunted and spilled his seed into her hand. Sofia breathed deeply as Alexarius moved his fingers to his mouth and sucked her essence from them. She did the same, savoring the salty, earthy flavor of his cum, finding that she liked the taste.

Alexarius thanked her with a rough kiss, swiping his tongue into her mouth and covering her body with his. She wrapped her tiny arms around his shoulders, pulling him into her.

"I cannot wait to thrust myself into that tight cunt," Alexarius muttered, causing Sofia's clit to throb. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her cunt onto his cock. Theirs was a slick pool of the proof of their desires. They kissed with wild abandon as the room filled with the scent of their cum.

"Sleep now, Alexarius. You must be up before dawn to take your place in your cot," Sofia said as she stroked his face. Alexarius turned Sofia so that her rear was snuggly against his cock. He wrapped his arms around her and lulled her to sleep.

_________________

Sofia awoke to the sound of birds. She shot up, afraid that Alexarius had stayed too long. Upon looking at the window she noticed that they still had time, but not much.

"Wake up! Dawn is upon us," she said to Alexarius. He stirred and opened his eyes, smiling lazily at Sofia. He reached to give her a kiss. Sofia almost gave in. He looked irresistible. Instead, she pushed him away.

"No. You must get dressed," she insisted. She threw the sheet off them and frantically searched for his clothes.

"Am I not entitled to a moment of pleasure with my goddess before I am to be banished to an unforgiving cot?" Alexarius asked as he reluctantly rose. He stretched, and Sofia could not help but zero in on his cock. She smiled sheepishly and looked away, but he noticed.

"You like to look at me?" he said flirtatiously. He pulled her to him, front to back, taking advantage of her own nakedness. He squeezed her breasts in both of his hands, playing with her nipples. Sofia moaned and felt his member begin to stir against her backside. "Hmm?" he asked, placing a hand on her hip, arching her into him. He situated his now solid cock in between the clefts of her cheeks and thrusted softly.

"Perhaps I will fuck you like this," he mused quietly. For a brief moment, Sofia forgot her urgency. She gave into him and tried to meet his thrusts.

"That's it," Alexarius urged. Her body was humming with arousal. She gasped when his cockhead would graze the opening of her asshole.

"I will take that hole too, if you like," he said, tonguing her earlobe. Sofia moaned breathily and reached down to touch her clit. The thought of him fucking her ass was too delicious. Alexarius moved his member so that his head was rubbing her clit. He pinched a nipple roughly and controlled her hips so that their most sensitive areas collided steadily. Suddenly she was reminded of the daylight seeping into her room. She shoved him away and threw his clothes at him.

"Might I remind you that if we are discovered there is a chance they will banish you from this place!" she whispered quickly. Alexarius put on his clothes and started moving towards the door at a snail's pace. His cheekiness was infuriating to Sofia. They had broken so many rules together already. Getting caught would be nothing short of disaster.

Alexarius smiled at her again, begging her to allow him to stay. "It is so hard for me to go with you standing before me with nothing on," he remarked. Sofia pulled the sheet from the bed and wrapped herself in it. She gave him a stern glance and he walked out, laughing to himself.

Sofia dove back onto the bed and wrestled to put on her sleeping gown. It was a close call, but was it enough to deter her from doing something like that with him again before the ceremony? As long as they got him out on time, no one would be the wiser, she reasoned to herself. She knew Alexarius would have to go back down the mountain early the next day to return to his village. That would give her another night in his arms before she would deal with his absence.