The Goddess of Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother! I- I'm sorry!"

Rhea froze at the entrance to the house. The young goddess begged all the gods to forgive her. She was the only light in the deep dark. Just like Zeus once was. This time she didn't want to lose it. She didn't want to walk alone to her damned future!

"Please forgive me. I- I don't want to be alone! I'm losing my mind!"

When Rhea turned to her, Hera gasped. A drop of tear was flowing slowly from her blue eye towards her small chin and glowing like a diamond. Hera noticed another first while watching her with her open mouth. It was the first time she saw her cry. Maybe she wasn't the only one in need of a companion.

As the mother goddess walks towards her, her aura, which emits a lily scent, filled Hera's heart with hope. Rhea stood in front of her and stretched out her hand. Hera swallowed her sobs, held her trembling hand firmly with her tears-soaked hand, and stood up. Her eyes were still in her mother's tear.

"I'm so so-"

Before she could finish her apology, Rhea pulled her to herself, hugged her tightly and took her daughter's breath away. Hera had wanted it, hugged the queen again and clenched her white dress on her back in her fist. The tears of the two goddesses joined together between their cheeks, which were tightly pressed against each other. Even after ages, there was a cold and tired mother compassion in her heart. Zeus perhaps deserved a thank-you for making her feel the love of her mother for the first time, even for nothing.

Suddenly, Rhea kissed her forehead, eyes and cheek, and when she finally let go, they both had a weak smile on their wet face.

"Come, Hera. Stay with me tonight."

******

Hera wasn't going into her mother's house for the first time, but for the first time, she felt like she belonged here. The dense vines were painting wooden walls green. At every intersection of the walls, a bright yellow flower shined the hall like a lamp. On the golden shelves surrounding the hall were full of gold and silver statues symbolizing many gods and goddesses. In the center was a dark sphere resembling a star-filled sky. Rhea was able to watch Olympus and everywhere else people set foot, from this sphere. The most interesting thing for Hera was the ceiling of the house. The ceiling was like a transparent sheet that showed the sky but Hera knew that what she saw was not real. When the sun was shining there were clouds on the bright ceiling, but when the sun went down, the ceiling darkened and reflected the dark sky full of stars, as it is now.

Rhea smiled as Hera looked curiously at the ceiling and held her arm gently and pulled her into the right hallway.

"Come, dear. Let's wash you up."

Hera smiled and let her hold her arm, and entered the hallway with her mother. Rhea opened the door at the end of the hallway, the yellow flowers that started to light up, lit the room and showed the large hot spring. White glossy sulfur combined with yellow boards around the round pool. The intense steam was reaching the stars on the ceiling and disappearing there. Hera had never bathed here before. The pool in her house on the other side of Olympus was smaller and more polluted. But the transparent and clean water in Rhea's pool was showing the bottom.

Hera stepped out of the queen's arm and walked quickly to the pool. It would be a great way to unwind and relax. Zeus' semen was still smelling her femininity, hips, and dirty clothes. As she grabbed her skirt and lifted it up to her breasts, Hera quickly blushed, immediately lowered her skirt again and turned to Rhea, who looked her with a smile on her face. She must have seen her flushed hips completely because of Zeus' wild thrusts.

"T-thank you, Rhea. Um..."

She didn't understand why she ashamed. Maybe because she's too emotional, maybe to keep her sore body secret that Zeus ruined. When Rhea sighed and slowly returned to the door, Hera was relieved, but the old goddess closed the door without exiting, turned to her again and began to walk towards her. Rhea stood in front of Hera as the young goddess watched in surprise with her green eyes.

"Can I wash you?"

"What- Why? I mean... I can wash myself... But thank you!"

Rhea lowered her head and held the right hand of the young goddess gently. Hera didn't protest, but when she put a little kiss between her two fingers, she gasped. Rhea put her hand down in front of her but didn't let go.

"I want to take care of you, Hera. Please?"

Hera opened her mouth to refuse but closed it again. If that's what she wanted, she should have let her, and she certainly didn't want to be alone again. Rhea's soft touches could have been a good treatment for her soul. The old goddess smiled when she nodded slightly.

"Thank you."

Hera moaned excitedly as Rhea suddenly put her palm on her chest, but when her dirty dress disappeared, she looked in amazement at Rhea's hand, which now touched her bare breasts, moaning again. Rhea giggled beautifully at her daughter's puzzled gaze, lowering her hand without further disturbing her. Although she was a goddess too, her amazement was normal. For the first time, she showed a little miracle in front of her.

"H-how?"

Rhea threw her head back this time and laughed. Hera was more surprised. Another First. Rhea was laughing and... Her laugh was sincere. Hera watched her plump lips around her white teeth and suddenly her heart felt a feeling. She knew that feeling. While Zeus had her sternly on the grass, there was this feeling, albeit it was small, beside the great pain. That excitement-

When the goddess of the earth squeezed her arm, Hera awoke from her deep thoughts.

"Sit by the pool, Hera."

Hera was happy to turn around before her cheeks blushed more. She jumped into the pool as ordered by her mother, ignoring hot water, but when she felt the hot water covering her painful lower lips, she groaned in pain, put her hands on the sulfur-coated edge of the pool and pulled herself up and sat down. Unconsciously touching her femininity with two fingers, she noticed the movements behind her and pulled her hand back quickly, looked up over her shoulder.

Rhea pulled the skirt of her wide white dress up to her thighs without disturbing her smile. As Hera watched her pale and plump legs, the old goddess passed behind her, sat regardless of whether the water splashed by her daughter had wetted her skirt and pulled her body forward until her breasts stuck to her back, put her legs in the water like Hera. Hera bit her lower lip and moaned quietly as she stared at the pale legs covering around her thighs and hips. The feeling she couldn't name completely paralyzed her body now. The pain in her slit disappeared or Hera was too unconscious to care. Rhea's big nipples covered her back and began to heat her back quickly. The worst thing was the her public hair on her butt cheeks. Hera suddenly breathed so deeply that even Rhea's body trembled.

"Calm down, Hera. I will heal all your wounds."

The scratches on her thighs, breasts and hips didn't even matter to Hera right now, but at least she was happy that Rhea thought her discomfort was caused by her wounds. She soon realized that her whole body was trembling in the lap of the goddess. When Rhea reached out to the pool, Hera again dazzled. A handful of hot water left the pool, went up slowly and danced around Rhea's fingers. As Hera watched the dancing waters with her open mouth, her mother gathered the water on her palm and put her hand on her messy auburn hair. The water flowed over her hair without splashing around, soaking her scalp. Rhea chuckled.

"You are a goddess, Hera. You can learn all this easily."

Hera knew how to miracle, but she couldn't use it effectively like Rhea. The old goddess' magic was like an fantastic art. When she realized that the hatred within her had become admirable, she got angry at herself, clenched her teeth.

"Then why didn't you teach me?"

She had asked a rightful question again, but Rhea didn't deserve this right now. Hera didn't want to be angry with her. She was just looking for something to dissipate her damn feelings. She groaned when she felt a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. The idea of making Rhea angry didn't work, but at least the sadness returned.

"I'm sorry. You... You're right. But I will! I promise! But... Just relax for now."

As Hera contemplated the growing hope within her, Rhea reached out with both hands and summoned the water again. She put her hands in her hair and her hair become completely wet, then Rhea gently picked up her auburn strands, combed and caressed them with her fingers. She took water again with one hand and this time put her hand on the bruises on the breasts of the groaning girl. Hera could no longer watch her fingers gently caressing her sensitive breasts. She closed her eyes and moaned at her lips that she pressed to each other. As the scratches and bruises slowly disappeared, Hera felt the warm breath of the old goddess on her neck, saying the first thing that came to her mind to loosen her body and mind a little.

"Hera! Rhea... Names...are same!"

Rhea laughed out loud at the ear of the young goddess and annoyed her more with a big kiss on her wet red cheek.

"You're right! Same... Do you want to know why?"

Hera quickly nodded on her lap, Rhea again took water from the pool, began to tell her the story.

"Gaia was with me when you were born. She held you in her arms and said one thing... Hera. Yes, I asked her the same question. Why the same? She turned to me and smiled... And then she said... Because you are the same."

Hera ignored Rhea's hands slipping into her thighs, frowning. Same... No! She is weak! She's obedient! And I... I... Same.

"I know what you're thinking, Hera."

Hera threw her head back in surprise and stared at Rhea with wide eyes.

"W-What?"

"You don't think we're alike."

Rhea stroked both of her thighs and hips with both hands and continued to speak with a firm voice.

"I was like you, Hera. I hated my mother. Well, I still hate her! She was weak. She... She was afraid of her husband. She was afraid of her own creation! After I married Cronus... I had the same thing. You think I didn't oppose him. You're wrong, Hera. I attacked him with all my hatred when he lifted you from bed to eat you like your all brothers and sisters, I cried all curses! But... He was much stronger than me. It was a painful damn truth. He chained me in the dungeons for years, tortured and tortured me again and again and I... I lived the same things when he ate every of my child. Until Zeus was born... This time I used my mind and I won... Mind, Hera! That's the real power. It's the only solution of we goddesses. Never forget that."

Hera's throat locked. What she said was completely real and sensible. Hera understood everything much better. But mind... How? Noticing the sadness in the blue eyes of the old goddess, who was still caressing her wounds, she slowly raised her hand and put her palm on her cheek.

"Rhea... I'm sorry."

She was really sorry. She had never respected her until this bloody day. She never had empathy. Until today. At that moment, Hera found a powerful purpose to continue to live. She wanted to protect her. From all the damn gods and titans. Rhea's blue eyes turned to her. She gently held her hand at her wrist and put a kiss on her fingers again.

"No, Hera. I don't want you to pity me. I'm used to this gaze a long time ago. I don't expect you to help me. Use your mind. That's all I want."

Hera smiled weakly, nodded sharp and turned her head again, muttering quietly.

"I will marry him."

Rhea's hand held the water in the air, motionless. She had no choice. The only way was to marry him and... use her mind. The real question she asked herself, how? She was just waiting for the old goddess to help her. She took a deep breath, turned her head back at Rhea, and asked with her trembling voice.

"Can you help me?"

She felt Rhea's deep hot breath in her eyelashes. The sadness in her dark blue eyes disappeared. The water she kept in the air spilled and splashed into the pool. She grabbed Hera's cheek, which began to tremble with excitement, and bowed her head. Hera opened her eyes wide, her soft lips touch her lips like another miracle, her breath trapped in her lungs. The unbearable feeling left her motionless in the lap of the goddess. Hera moaned in her mouth as their drools flowing between their lips began to fall from her chin, Rhea finally raised her head and smiled weakly. The kiss was short, but enough to shake Hera's whole body with pleasure. She had never heard the two goddesses ever get close. Aphrodite was touching her female disciples to make them happy, but it wasn't for pleasure, and her partners was not a goddess. And Hera enjoyed this little intimacy and her body...was begging for more. She turned her eyes to Rhea's pink lips and prayed that they would come closer again.

"I will."

Hera's senses came back with Rhea's voice. For a moment she couldn't understand what she was saying. For a moment, she didn't care about Zeus and her cursed life. Finally she bit her bottom lip, turned her head but her green eyes widened again. This time Rhea was bringing the water closer to her femininity and Hera knew exactly what she was trying to do.

"R-Rhea! S-stop!"

Rhea put her wrist over her wet public hair, placing a wide kiss on the ear of the young goddess who was clenched her teeth hard. Hera really didn't want her to stop. She just wanted to make sense of the lily-smelling sensation that filled her with excitement, her heart beating faster than ever. Rhea whispered in her ear.

"Relax, my child. Your holiness.. is in need of healing."

Hera knew that her sore slit was in need of attention, but she didn't care about it at all. It was a different need. A sweeter and stronger need. While Hera narrowed her eyes, Rhea didn't wait for approval and pressed her two fingers gently between her trembling legs. Hera groaned loudly at the star-filled ceiling, tossed her hand over Rhea's thin wrist and squeezed it as much as she could.

"Uhm! P-please!"

She wasn't sure what she was begging for, but not to pull her fingers out of her wet folds. Rhea's breasts, filled with deep breaths and pushing her back, told Hera that Rhea knew something is different too. Hera continued to moan, slowly turning her head and leaning her cheek against the shoulder of her mother's soaked gown.

"I love you, Hera."

Rhea caressed Hera's trembling face with her other hand, put a kiss on top of her head, and pulled her fingers away from her slit. As Hera stood and stared between her legs in surprise, the goddess of the earth held her right thigh, gently raised her leg and left it over her own leg. When she opened her other leg too, Hera's legs become completely open for care. Hera just watched. Now the queen was in control and Hera was happy for a moment to be in control of someone else. She was under the control of someone who loved her now. Someone who makes her happy.

When Rhea summoned the water out of the pool again, Hera held both her own breasts and squeezed them slightly. She opened her green eyes completely. Her mother's soft breasts encouraged her. Rhea put her fingers back on her lower lips, but this time she gently plunged her two fingertips into her pink flesh. Hera bit her bottom lip, groaned and squeezed her nipples more, her nails leaving marks on her skin.

"Aren't you touching yourself, Hera?"

Rhea wanted her voice to be strong, but there was a tremor at the end of each word. The beautiful goddess was moaning with pleasure in her arms, but Rhea didn't want to take advantage of her body and her sharp sensations, but her fingers trembled and begged to enter the tight folds to the end. The young woman moaned beautifully with her any slightest stroke, and Rhea didn't want to force her to do anything unless she want. She was raped enough for today. But if she would let her... Rhea was dying to lick her whole young body.

"I- I'm touching, but... You- Uhm!"

Rhea smiled at her daughter's trembling voice. She understood exactly what she meant. Every goddess touched themselves, but it was a different, much more sensual experience to relax with someone else's touches. When she was a young goddess, Gaia had helped her with this need as much as she could. She was sleeping in the same bed every night with her sister Selene before and even after she married, and they helped each other eagerly. Rhea leaned back into Hera's ear, regardless of her trembling breath and voice.

"D-do you... Do you want me to touch you?"

She was no longer interested in curing her. She just wanted to relieve the sweat and steam-soaked body of the young goddess, stroking her wet walls of her femininity, and make Zeus and her sufferings and worries completely forgotten. As a mother she hadn't been able to help her through the ages but now she had the opportunity.

Hera was still thinking of an answer to the old goddess's question. She already knew the answer but wasn't sure how to say it. It was... a weakness. A goddess, who didn't even dare to say anything she wanted, was surely weak. And she didn't want to be weak. When she raised her head quickly there was stability in her eyes. Rhea's blue eyes were concerned, but Hera didn't want to. After a long time, she sounded strong.

"Yes, Rhea. Touch me!"

Rhea bit her inner lip. The voice of the young goddess' trembling body in her lap was like an order. It's an order that Rhea will perform so willingly. She smiled at Hera's serious gaze and bowed her head to kiss her moaning pink lips. Hera didn't pull back this time when their wet lips coupled. On the contrary, she lifted her head up, opened her lips fully, and groaned in her mother's mouth. When Rhea felt her warm breath in her mouth, she opened her mouth further, pulled out her tongue and put it on between the teeth of the young goddess, waiting for her mouth to open. Hera didn't keep her waiting, opened her mouth as she caressed the queen's diamond hair with one hand and let her tongue go into her mouth. This time Rhea was groaning. As she melted in her daughter's mouth, she spread her own legs apart and spread the gap between Hera's legs completely. Hera groaned again as Rhea pressed her two fingers to her trembling lower lips, Hera's hand that caressing her blond hair pulled her head further towards her. Both of their chest began to rub each other with incredible passion. When Rhea wrapped her arm around her armpit and grabbed her nipple, Hera pulled her mouth and breathed deeply into the neck of the old goddess, groaning with pleasure. As the young goddess's trembling body melted in her lap, Rhea gave up kindness, pushing her fingertips further into her burning slit.

"F-fuck! Rhea! M-more!"

Rhea opened her mouth to say to her calm down, but the only thing coming out was a loud moan. Hera wasn't the only one in need of relief. Would the young goddess return her help?

Hera sobbed with pleasure as Rhea quickly pushed her fingers back and forth and squeezed her nipples tighter, clutching Rhea's fast-moving arm, sinking her nails. Why couldn't she have thought of that before? Both had been alone for ages. Both were resentful. Gaia was right. They looked alike, and both of them were in need of relief right now. Would Rhea let her to touch her back? Hera's breath stopped with this idea as Rhea moaned.

"Come, Hera! Come!"

Hera threw her head back and shouted with lust towards the stars as her mother inserted her third finger into her core and gave her hand more power. Rhea was no longer gentle. She didn't care about her daughter's wounds anymore, dipped her fingers deep until her palm filled the hot spring with wet sound by slapping her daughter's wet lower lips. As Hera tilted her head and watched the fingers pushed into her young cunt, she felt her walls began to fill with thick juice. She was about to come hard. Rhea had the same expression on her face. Her wrinkled eyebrows and twisted lips were pointing that she was in joy too. Hera quickly wrapped her hand around the old goddess' long neck and pulled her to herself.