The Goddess of Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-fuck! I'm cumming! P-please kiss me!"

Rhea immediately bowed her head, slammed her lips to her mouth. Hera closed her eyes completely and blew her every hot breath, moans, sobs into her mouth. Rhea moaned as their bodies began to tremble rapidly. She knew what was going on inside her holiness. Her pressured cum quickly crossed the old goddess's fingers and squirted towards the pool. Rhea held all her strength steady and continued to push her fingers back and forth her cumming slit. She wanted to make sure she was completely empty.

"M-mother! Fu- G-gods! Hmm!"

Hera was completely empty when she noticed the tears of happiness flowing, and Rhea's hand was still inside of her inner walls. As she opened her eyes, she saw the queen's weak smile, raised her head and placed a sweet kiss on her plump lips.

Rhea pulled out her fingers finally and watched with Hera as her juices dripped from her fingers. An idea that came to her mind made her cheeks flush. She took her fingers into her mouth without further dropping. Hera watched in surprise with her crimson face, while Rhea licked her fingers greedily and tasting her daughter's sweet cum. It tasted like Selene, but much sweeter. She closed her eyes with pleasure and swallowed the juice along with her saliva.

"I love you too."

Before opening her eyes, she felt Hera's lips on her, opened her eyes and moaned. Hera embraced her neck, Rhea opened her mouth and let the young goddess taste her own cum. Even for a moment, her loneliness and sadness that had melted her mind for ages, left her body between her daughter's lips. When Hera finally withdrew to breathe, Rhea took her red cheeks between her hands, smiling widely and asked.

"Oh, sweet Hera. You mean it?"

Hera slowly leaned her head on her big breasts. Her arms gently wrapped around her back. She also wondered the answer to this question. She wasn't hate her. No anymore. But love her? The answer was yes at the moment, but would it change after she left her hot breasts? She didn't want to hurt her by lying and tried to speak when she had enough words while her slit was still dripping.

"I... I'm not sure. I mean... I've always hated you, but... I feel so different today! I want to love you, Rhea. I... But how?"

Rhea sighed, pressing the head of the young goddess on her chest, putting a kiss on her wet hair. Hera was right. There was no reason for her to like her. It was the pain and loneliness in her heart that made her say these words. Still, Rhea felt happier than ever. As she wiped a tear of happiness from her eyelashes, Hera murmured to her breasts.

"Can I touch you?"

Rhea gasped this time. She was waiting hopeless for this question and knew the answer very well. Since Zeus killed Cronus and take Selene and the other titans away from her, no one had touched her. Nobody dared. Even Gaia had to live a lonely life in the sky as far as she could from Zeus and his kingdom. She didn't want Hera to just touch her. She wanted her to have her. She wanted to submit to her. Although Hera was unaware, she was strong enough to take her body.

When Hera turned her green eyes at her, worried and worried about rejection, the old goddess reflected the lust that burned her heart to her weak smile and nodded to her daughter sharply. Rhea pulled her legs from the pool and slowly rose to her feet as Hera's heart began to beat as if it were going to pop out from her ribs. The Mother's red nipples were completely erect under her wet slim gown. She stretched out her hand to the young goddess.

"Let's go to bed."

Hera's pink lips continued to tremble with lust. She couldn't get her eyes from Rhea's big nipples squeezing her dress. She wanted to squeeze them, lick and bite them as soon as possible. She held the queen's hand firmly, took her legs out of the pool with splashing hot water, stood up without taking her eyes from her nipples. Her lustful glances that pierced her nipples were enough for Rhea to grasp Hera's fingers immediately and pull her towards the door. Water still dripping from her wet gown. The two goddesses crossed the hallway quickly and stood before another golden door. The goddess of the earth's hand trembled as she hold the door handle. When she opened the door she felt the breath of the young goddess on her neck, quickly pulled her hand and took her into her bedroom.

Rhea closed the door, despite the lust that paralyzed Hera's mind, the intense smell of lily in the room separated her eyes from the goddess's tits. She had never stepped in there before. She even suspected that someone other than Rhea herself had stepped in. The queen's previous home was the summit of the Castle of the Gods at the foot of Zeus' Throne. When Cronus fell and her titan siblings sended away, Rhea had built her own nest far from the castle. Four yellow flowers illuminated the room. The bed, raised by green thick vines, was a white cloud, but its surface was smooth. The light yellow aura above the bed was like a blanket. There was a big full moon on the ceiling next to the stars that brightened the middle of the bedroom. Rhea spoke behind her as Her daughter looked curiously at the full moon.

"Selene. The full moon suppresses my longing."

When Hera turned to her, her mouth and green eyes opened wide, and the great lust she had forgotten slightly returned to her heart at once. Rhea was completely naked except for her necklace and the golden chain with the sun and moon symbols on her right ankle. Her whole body was shining like the full moon on the ceiling. Hera couldn't even look at her pretty face. Her long neck, red nipples, wide hips, slim waist... Her breath stopped. Her short golden blond public hair shines between her legs. The pink wide lips beneath were softly wetting her crotch. The ages had taken nothing from her beauty. Gods and goddesses have to swallow nectar to stay young, but the queen of the earth alone was like a miraculous flower. Rhea spread her arms slightly with a smile on her face. Her voice didn't shake. It was too late for them to be ashamed or uncomfortable.

"Come to me, child."

Hera looked at the glowing blue eyes of the old goddess with her open mouth for a while, but didn't wait long. Immediately she closed the distance between them, bumped her nipples at her nipples and slammed her back against the cool golden door. Rhea groaned with pleasure. Before her lips closed again, Hera quickly began to kiss, lick and bite her lips. She wanted to be gentle like her, but at first touch she realized it wouldn't happen. Rhea didn't protest either, grabbed her neck with both hands and pulled her head more. Hera quickly slid her hands from her shoulders to her lower back and plump buttocks, dipping her fingernails into the flesh of the goddess. The bedroom was soon filled with the kissing and slurping sounds of their lips. Hera let go of her mouth and wet her neck with her tongue, Rhea lifted the pure diamond strands of her hair over her face, biting her little finger hard. Hera didn't even know what she was doing. Her inexperience was obvious, but the intense lust of the young goddess and her eagerness to please her was enough to wet Rhea's legs.

Rhea moaned with pain and pleasure as Hera bit her neck stiffly and left her mark on her pale skin. She would have had to wipe it, but it could stay for the night. Hera let go of her hips, slightly broke her knees, and firmly grabbed her nipples. Rhea put her hands on her auburn hair and gently pressed her head against her breasts. The young goddess was able to drink milk from those breasts only once before her father ate her. Ages later she was licking them again, but not for milk this time. When Rhea felt the teeth on her nipples, she sobbed, shut her eyes tightly. Unlike Gaia, she never wanted to share a bed with her child. That's why she ran away from Zeus when Cronus died. Her life was like her mother's life, but she didn't want the end to be the same. For ages she had only wanted to comfort Hestia in this way, but had to respect the decision of the goddess of health and virginity. But Hera was different. She was smarter than the others. She was more mature. And like young Rhea, she was resentful of her destiny. Rhea hadn't expected to approach her that way, but now... Now the old goddess wanted more than comfort as the young goddess fell to her knees in front of her. She wants her to take her. She wants to hand over her old body to her daughter's young arms.

Rhea looked over her big breasts at Hera's head. The new queen gently held Rhea's hips and looked curiously at her wet pink slit. Both of them were trembling like never before. Rhea kept looking at her green eyes curiously without saying anything. She didn't even know what to do with her quim. Hera groaned, narrowed her eyes weakly, and shoved the tip of her nose into her golden public hair, took a deep breath, inhaled the scent of the goddess of the earth, without looking at Rhea.

"Smell... Here... Lily... I... I want to kiss."

Rhea's breath was trapped in her chest. She had never imagined those young pink lips on her wet entrance. Hera was already braver than her. Rhea slowly put her hand on her auburn hair, pressed her head slightly against her holiness, but Hera spoke again.

"Zeus... He never kissed me."

A tear flowed on her right cheek. Rhea didn't even know what to do. What to say. Sadness paralyzed her whole body. She sent Zeus to her! Hera was the only goddess strong enough to be the wife of that bloody god! Hera was unaware of anything and was crying and pouring in front of her as she prepared to kiss her femininity. Rhea muttered quietly to herself a curse. As she quickly prepared to leave the room, Hera's wet lips paralyzed her body a second time, Rhea moaned loudly and stared down.

Hera closed her eyes and extended her lips a second time, putting a kiss on her wet and hot lower lips again. Tasted her sweet wetness, again and again. Each time she sniffed the smell of lily from her nostrils, which were still touching her public hair. She frowned and looked up when she felt a drop on top of her head. The goddess who staring at the full moon was crying. The only thing moving on her face was the tear that ran down her cheek.

"R-Rhea?"

Rhea finally took a deep breath and dared to look down at her green eyes. She quickly raised her hand and cleared her wet eyes. Her regret was about to destroy her lust completely. Hera spoke again nervously.

"If you don't want... I-"

Rhea clenched her teeth and quickly lowered her hand back to her hair, responding in a shaky voice.

"No! No, Hera. I... I'm just happy! Please keep licking me."

Hera smiled weakly, but immediately frowned, her lips spread apart in surprise.

"Licking you?"

Rhea realized her sweet confuse so much later. She wanted the young goddess to lick her more than anything, but Hera didn't even know what she meant.

"N-no! I mean you-"

Hera wasn't even listening to her. She opened her mouth wide and pulled out her tongue, bending her head fully into her lips at once. When Rhea felt her slit getting wet with her tounge rapidly, she slammed her head against the door. Her knees weakened, her blue eyes widened. She pressed her both hands to the head of the young goddess. The last time her cunt had been licked was ages ago. The lust that rushed again made her forget all her troubles and sorrow. Hera's hot tounge was absolutely inexperienced, but even that was enough to spill a few drops of water on her daughter's mouth.

"Put- fuck- Tongue! Uhh! Put your tongue in! Push it inside. Hera."

Hera gripped the trembling waist of the old goddess firmly and tried to do what she wanted desperately. When she tried to push her tongue in with all her might, her wet slit opened and a little more holy water poured into her mouth. The taste was sweeter than any nectar she had ever tasted. Hera passed out with the juice flowing down to her throat. She uttered her tongue completely and tried to reach the farthest point she could through her mother's wet inner walls. When her lips and teeth clung to her mature quim, Rhea screamed with pleasure, dipped her fingers in the auburn hair and forced the young goddess's head further. She kept her entire back on the door completely to avoid falling. Hera was inexperienced, but her lust forced her to act bravely. Rhea looked down at with her her bent lips and weakened eyes, watching Hera's eager green eyes. The queen of the gods had a forbidden affair after her husband's death, but this mistake didn't even matter to neither of the two goddesses.

As Rhea continued to moan back of her throat, Hera lost consciousness with the sweet juices covering her mouth and tongue. Her eyes were too weak to look at her mother's blue eyes anymore. What excited her the most was not the soft slit around her tongue or the lily-scented thick cum of the queen, but Rhea's loud, lustful groans. Whatever she was doing, she made Rhea quite happy, and Hera felt happy for it. Rhea spread her shaking legs further. The hands holding her head became more tightened.

"H-Hera! I Nhm- Fuck! Get off!"

Hera knew what she was trying to say. The cum flowing to her mouth and wetting her small chin was increasing. She held her hips tighter and pressed her mouth harder, regardless of the breathing difficulties. She didn't want to withdraw. If Rhea wanted to, she had to use another miracle! Fortunately, Rhea understood the message in her weak eyes. She pressed her head further with both hands while lifting her ass from the door. She turned her pleasure tears to the full moon on the ceiling and shouted in her subtle voice.

"I'm cumming! Hera!"

Hera's throat burned as the first wave sprang into her mouth. She wanted to pull her mouth back and cough for a moment, but Rhea's hands holding her hair were like stones. Her hands holding her pale buttocks weakened and shifted to Rhea's trembling knees. While she swallowed the first wave with appetite, the second wave filled her mouth again. Hera tried to swallow it immediately, but the third wave poured from her mouth, soaking her chin to her neck. Her cheeks and nose got wet with hot juice. Rhea's hands began to soften as the gulping sounds filled the room. As Hera pulled her mouth out of her cunt, Rhea's cum was still dripping onto the wooden floor. After coughing for a while, she turned her half-wet face up. Rhea looked at her anxiously. Her big boobs was rose and fall quickly with deep breaths.

"So... Sweet..."

Rhea knew exactly what she was talking about. Before her, Selene and Gaia said the same thing to her over and over again. Rhea wondered for a moment the taste of the young goddess. A few drops she tasted back in the hot spring were not enough for her, but even their own tastes could have been the same. She held her auburn hair gently and forced her to stand up. The young goddess' sweet nectar could wait. She wanted to be claimed right now, wanted to surrender, wanted to get fucked!

When Hera stood up, Rhea bent over her mouth and tasted herself harshly on her pink lips. Hera's arms wrapped around her neck showed that the young goddess was absolutely fatigue-free. This was absolutely great news. She had much to do to please the old goddess. Rhea pulled her mouth, her arms wrapped around her shoulders, kissing her neck.

"Forget about Zeus. Forget the all damn gods. It's about us. It's special to us."

Hera took a deep, peaceful breath and squeezed her more. Drowning in her femininity and holy nectar, She had already forgotten the damn god. The love of the mother which she longed for her life, filled her with the most beautiful emotions in Rhea's arms. The goddess of the gods was more than a mother to her now. She clenched her teeth so as not to cry again, whispered in the queen's ear.

"I love you too. I mean it."

When Rhea released her, they both had a sweet smile on their faces. She gently held her red cheeks and put a little kiss on her wet lips. That kiss was different from the others. Underneath, there was more love than lust. Rhea asked as butterflies were flying in Hera's heart.

"Are you tired?"

She was definitely tired. She had raped by the most powerful god in the universe! She had walk a long way to come to Rhea. She had touched Rhea. Rhea had touched her. The most tired part of her was her mind. Today she had tasted every thought and emotion. But she didn't want to end the most meaningful night of her life by sleeping. She didn't even want to think anymore. She just wanted to be happy, make her happy, and the lust in Rhea's dark blue eyes was promising a lot of joy for the night.

"No! No, Rhea. Why?"

The old goddess laughed and took her hand, moving towards the cloudy bed. Both of their bodies and hair were completely wet.

"Lie on your back. Relax."

Hera smiled kinky and immediately jumped into bed. The clouds danced around her. The bed was so soft, Hera thought for a moment that she was hanging in the air. Yellow aura wraps her hips and back when she is fully laid. She leaned his head on the pillow, folded her hands on her belly and looked at the lightly smiling queen. Rhea slowly entered the bed and sat next to the young goddess. She leaned over her beautiful face, gently caressed her with her fingers, then her neck, breast, belly and wet public hair. Hera smiled more each time Rhea shifted her hand down. Lust that filled her again, shouted at her that she was far from tiredness.

When Rhea began caressing her pink lower lips with her index and middle finger, the young queen bit her inner lip and groaned weakly. She hoped the fingers would go in immediately, but Rhea held her fingers steady, turned her lustful eyes to her.

"If you were a god... And I took you in my bed... Would you be with me?"

Hera frowned, unable to make sense of the stupid question. Although she was a goddess, she was in her bed and going crazy for her. If she was a god... She'd marry her!

"S-sure!"

Rhea turned her head to her folds again, sighing. Hera wondered what she was thinking and Rhea turned to her again. Her voice was trembling.

"What if... I give you something only a god can have... Even though you are a goddess... Would you use it on my body?"

It was definitely an interesting question, but Hera knew what she was talking about. She recalled Zeus' long member and looked at Rhea's face confusedly, she was awaiting an answer, her cheeks blushed completely. But how? Absolutely... She would... But how? She immediately nodded to the queen. Rhea blinked quickly several times, looked silly around her and took a deep breath. She threw her pure diamond hair back with both hands, turned to the young goddess.

"Oh! Okay! Um... it can be- it can be shocking. But calm down. It won't do any harm. If... If you don't like it, I can remove it! Okay?"

It was a question of trust, but Hera didn't think for a long time. The queen could harm her more than she could even imagine if she want, and if there was a someone in this universe she really trusted, it was her. When she nodded slightly, Rhea closed her eyes, took a few deep breaths and leaned back into her young slit. She put her fingers on the upper part of her femininity, to the clit. Hera watched her hand curiously over her tits. Suddenly, the senseless fear filled her body trembled her slightly. A pink aura wrapped her quim, rising to the queen's wrist. Although Rhea slowly raised her fingers, Hera could still feel her fingers. Her eyes were popped out when she saw the pale thick part in the color of her own skin between the pink aura.

"Rhea!"

Rhea pulled her hand from it as Hera rose quickly to her hips, taking a deep breath. When the pink aura was completely disintegrated, Hera had the opportunity to examine her new part better. It was certainly something that a god or a male could have. It was 1.5 inches smaller than Zeus' organ and had no balls, but it was still big enough to make every goddess look greedily, making most gods jealous. Hera groaned, reaching for her new organ, but Rhea grabbed her shoulder and blocked her. The queen had a smile on her face, but the lust in her blue eyes could turn a titan into stone.