The Goddess of Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down, Hera! Let me take care of you."

Hera stared with open mouth at the face of the old goddess for a long time. Did she really want her to have her? With... This? She was living at the farthest point of Olympus for not to be taken by anyone, but was she giving a goddess a cock to be taken?

"Rhea! I... I'm not sure, I- Are you sure?"

The mother leaned on her lips and kissed her, leaving her more breathless. When she finally retreated, Hera still had the same confused and anxious expression on her face. Rhea stared at the thick organ with longing and lust, licked her lips but still asked. She didn't want to rape her in any possible way.

"I'm sure, Hera. I won't force you to anything. If you want to... I can remove it if you want?"

Hera finally closed her mouth. She looked at Rhea's pink lips for a while and made up her mind. She certainly didn't. She wanted to feel her immediately. Her mature folds, her plump lips... The most powerful goddess of the entire universe wanted her to fuck her! Lust suppressed all her feelings again.

"No. I..."

Rhea smiled beautifully. Eventually it was swinging in front of her what she had longed for, and the owner was someone she could never ever have imagined. Still, she felt completely happy. If Selene and Cronus were in bed with their shafts, She would choose Hera again. She wanted to show her love. She asked in a shaky voice as her cunt soaked again with pleasure.

"How... do you want me? I... I'm all yours!"

Everything was moving faster and more sensual than she had expected. Hera's still trembling body was far from dominating, but the appetite of enthusiasm in her green eyes was promising a lot. Hera took a deep breath and slowly put back of her fingers on Rhea's pink cheek. The queen was giving herself to her. She was offering her holy body to her pleasure and the thick cock swaying between Hera's legs was begging for attention. While Rhea waited with deep breaths for her answer, Hera slowly slid her thumb down to her pink lower lip and pressed it. No god would dare to imagine those lips around their thickness. Without saying anything she slowly laid her back on the cloud bed and ordered to the queen.

"Kiss it."

Rhea looked at the young goddess in surprise for a while. She thought she would immediately demand her quim or even nothing. But Hera wanted her mouth. Even Cronus didn't want it that easy! No! That's what she wanted. She wants her to have her all, and that's exactly what Hera wanted.

Without waiting any longer, she slid her knees between Rhea's legs, slid her body down, tossed her hair back. She glanced at Hera's green eyes and sweaty tits, leaning towards her member. She wanted to open her lips immediately, but decided to stroke it first. The first experience was always very strong and Hera could lose her sweet courage. When she wrapped her fingers around the cock, Hera bit her lip as if bleeding, the whole body trembling as she moaned. She could feel it! Like a god!

"R-relax, Hera!"

Her trembling voice certainly didn't affect her young daughter. She couldn't take her eyes away from Rhea's slowly stroking hand back and forth. That was the best miracle she'd ever seen. Not even Prometheus' small beings were able to impress her that much.

"I- I- I feel!"

Her shaft was growing more and more at every time Rhea stroke it. In every maneuver of Rhea's hand, the red head was growing with pleasure. She squeezed her nipples with both hands, leaving deep marks on her skin again. Her body was running sweat all over the place. She could already feel the juice filled inside. Could she come like a god? When she saw the wetness on the red head, her body became paralyzed again.

"Ohh! Rhea!"

Rhea didn't stop, but leaned more and gave her arm more power and tried to hold the cock tighter. The sooner the first experience resulted, the better. At least Hera would get used to her new thickness and understand very well how it works. Hera put her hand on her wrist, but Rhea immediately took her hand with the other hand and pinned it on her belly.

"Almost there! Hera! C-cum!"

When the first wave jumped into the air, Hera shouted as much as she could. Rhea felt a few drops of hot cum on her cheek, but didn't mind. She continued stroking the member. She moaned like Hera. Her arm was really tired, but it was worth it. Hera's juice spilled around and soaked the bed, her belly, her pink lower lips, and most of all Rhea's hand. Hera shouted for the last time in a shaky voice.

"Oh, Mother Gaia!"

When Rhea pulled her hand, there was still cum dripping from Hera's cock. The young goddess was more fearless than she had expected. Rhea remembered her first experience. She had to jump out of bed while Gaia stroked her. Rhea was smirking pervertly as Hera finally turned her green eyes to her. She smeared the palm of her wet hand to her pale belly, and took the back of her hand into her mouth. As Hera watched her in amazement and bit her bottom lip, she pulled out her tongue and licked her daughter's wonderful nectar. Hera's eyebrows were wrinkled and her whole body trembled. Her mother, her queen, was sucking her seeds like a human whore! Rhea saw the incredible lust of the young goddess in her green eyes, lowering her hand without further torture, smiling.

"What do you think, Hera?"

Hera just kept breathing. Is that how every god feels? Did Zeus feel that way when she introduced her cock into her slit? She stared at Rhea's wet pink lips for a long time. No, she wasn't feel like him. Not yet! She quickly pulled her legs and stood up on her knees as Rhea watched in surprise. Without taking her eyes away from the lustful blue eyes, she held her soft but still hard cock, pointing it at the queen like a knife.

"Come here, Rhea."

For a moment, Rhea looked in surprise at Hera's green eyes and the phallus she was holding. Her voice was more dominant than ever. Her real personality under her cute face became more apparent. There was no difference between them. Gaia had dominated her, and she dominated her sister, Selene. But Hera was completely disrupted this order, and Rhea had absolutely no objections. She quickly approached her on her knees, leaning her body completely against her cock, hugging her neck tightly and kissing her passionately. Before Hera put her arms around her shoulders, she retreated and tried to speak in a strong voice.

"I want you to fuck me, Hera. I don't want you to be gentle. Take me... as you want! Can you do that for me?"

Hera couldn't believe what she heard. The queen of the gods, the most powerful goddess of the universe, and their mother wanted her to fuck her as she pleased. The young goddess knew that she would not be gentle, but Rhea's eager consent to it made her cock completely erect again. Hera distracted her thoughts. She was in her bedroom to make her happy, and everything was going to be her way. She gently put her hand on her pure diamond hair, caressed it around her fingers.

"Then why don't you kiss it?"

There was no order in her words. More better, there was teasing! There was perversion! Rhea felt her cunt get wet again, immediately getting down on her hands and knees, lifted her butt, put her lips to the head and kissed it wide. Wet kiss echoed in Rhea's bedroom, and Hera bit her lip hard not to scream with pleasure. She didn't want to show her weakness by moaning. Rhea no doubt wanted her to be strong. She put both hands on her blond hair and pushed her head towards her thick cock. Rhea's out of patience now. She completely forgot her position and thoughts, opened her mouth fully and wrapped her plump lips around the head of the young goddess. The hard shaft filled her palate, didn't stop until her mouth was full of Hera's flesh, she tried to breathe through her nose and moaned towards the cock that reached the entrance of her throat. Hera couldn't stand the queen's hot drooling anymore, collapsed on her butt and spread her knees fully. She moaned in amazement and pleasure as she watched the queen's plump lips grasping her thick cock and her blue eyes staring at her, tasting her sweet pre-cum.

"Ohh! Rhea!"

Rhea put her hands on Hera's buttocks, pulling her head back slowly. When the head reached her front teeth, she pushed her head forward again and filled her mouth with half of the shaft. Hera's delicious juice was already dripping into her mouth and made the old queen more enthusiastic. She wanted to pull her head back, but this time Hera's hands wouldn't let her, the young queen pushed her head harder, Rhea's mouth filled helplessly. The cock reached the entrance of her throat again, but Hera didn't stop and continued to push her head until her mother moaned in pain. Rhea's eyes watered, her brows wrinkled.The young goddess didn't even know what she was doing, but her throat was used to it. Her young throat was Gaia's favorite hole, but she was worried about her old throat now.

She immediately laid her entire body on the bed and loosened her throat so that Hera's cock could easily enter. Hera kept pulling the head she held firmly in her hair without wasting time. Each time she pulled, her cock warmed more in Rhea's deep and tight breaths, shaking the bodies of the two goddesses with more pleasure.

"F-fuck mother! Your m-mouth! Uhmm!"

When Hera's hands suddenly loosened, Rhea quickly took off her head, rested her forehead on the tip and coughed for a while. Her drooling saliva disappeared in yellow aura.

"R-Rhea?"

She wiped her wet mouth and chin with the back of her hand, raised her head and smiled weakly at Hera's worried eyes.

"No! You are great! Just... Don't hold my head steady, Hera. Use it just... Like a hand! I mean... Move it back and forth... or leave it to me."

Hera bowed her head to Rhea's naughty words and her saliva dripping from the edge of her lip. She definitely wanted to do what she said, but... She didn't want to hurt her.

"R-Rhea... I want it too. I truly do! I just... I don't want to hurt you."

Rhea felt quite regret looking at the worried green eyes of the young goddess. Even if Hera held her head untill she came to her fucking throat, her damn body wouldn't hurt. She sat on her butt, paying attention to her motion, and placed a long kiss on Hera's lips. She put her forehead to her and smiled widely.

"I am the second most powerful being of the universe, Hera. You can't hurt me with even a dagger. With your phallus... You can only make me happy."

Hera looked up at the queen's lustful blue eyes.It was impossible for her to physically harm Rhea, but mental harm was quite possible. Although Rhea tried to encourage her, she didn't want to treat the queen as a whore, to try to use her body freely. Maybe that's exactly what her mother wanted. Maybe the dirty thoughts that worried and excited Hera were exactly what Rhea intended. Rhea asked without breaking her smile.

"Now... Why don't you fuck my mouth the way you want?"

Hera didn't wait to answer. Again, with both hands, she gripped her diamond hair firmly until her fingers were ached on her palms. When Rhea opened her mouth to groan, she didn't miss the opportunity and lowered her pretty face immediately until her face was level with her cock. Rhea tried to keep up with the lustful force of the young goddess. Without even correcting her body, she opened her mouth completely and filled her mouth up to her throat with her cock again. Without releasing her hair, Hera held around her long neck firmly with both hands and began to yanking her head back and forth with tremendous force. Hera did exactly what the old goddess wanted, regardless of the gag and choking sounds. When the throbbing head hit the back of her throat, Rhea's face became livid, her breath stopped and her eyes filled with tears again. She stabbed her nails into both ass cheeks of the young goddess hard. Hera groaned and continued plunging her cock deep down her mother's throat and gagging her. She still couldn't believe what she saw. The queen allowed her cock to choke her like a cheap brothel whore. The sounds of gagging and drowning continued to fill the room of the old goddess like horrible sounds, with Hera's growling and screaming with pleasure.

When Hera lifted a hand, Rhea filled her lungs with tight air for a moment, coughing at her cock, trying to breath deeply. The thickness was entirely closing all her breathe ways. If she was a human being, she could've left the room to save her life. But she was happy, and the pleasure that shook her body made her forget her aching throat completely. The young goddess quickly spanked the naked cheek of the old goddess. The voice echoed throughout the house, Rhea cried out without removing her mouth, but Hera held her neck tight again, pressed her head to her thick cock, and cut off her scream and breaths.

"Ohhh! Suck it all, you whore!"

Hera thought for a moment that she was going to hit the wall, but Rhea's reaction was very different. The old goddess held her hips tighter and began to move her mouth and throat over her thickness back and forth by herself. In surprise, Hera lifted her hands from her neck, leaving nail marks and put them on her head. She was enjoying her dirty words! She cleared her throat, caressed her wet hairs and hoped her voice would come out strong again.

"Yess! Just like that! Keep sucking, you whore! Choke yourself! Your throat... Uhm- F-fuck your throat!"

Rhea increased her speed further, doing exactly what the young goddess wanted. Hera watched her wet diamond hair with her open mouth for a while as the choking and gagging sounds filled the room again. She turned her eyes to the moon on the ceiling and her eyes began to get wet with tears of happiness, and murmured a curse again to the ages she spent alone. The goddess, whom she hated throughout her life, suddenly became a purpose for living that shed light on her life. She would definitely marry Zeus. Not for power, but to protect her mother, who was greedily deepthroating her cock. She would marry Zeus, but she would be with her. Every night. Every moment that cursed fate allows. Not to fuck but to love.

When Hera stood on her knees and pushed Rhea off her shoulders, the queen put her forehead over the yellow aura covering the bed, grabbed her sore neck, and coughed for a long time. She wiped her tears and asked.

"W-why?!"

Hera took a deep breath. She held her hard cock with one hand, and held the old goddess's chin with the other. Rhea stared at her with curious eyes, and Hera spoke in a stone-like voice.

"I want your cunt, Rhea. I want to conquer you. Just like Zeus conquered me. I will be his wife. And you will be mine."

Rhea gasped. She wasn't even aware of her ruined throat and her drooling from her mouth. The determination and eager in her daughter's green eyes shone like a sun in her heart. Slowly crawling, she laid her head on the cloud pillow, spreading her legs as wide as possible without separating her blue eyes from the sharp green eyes, holding her lower lips with both hands and opening her pink wet hole completely for her.

"Come then. Conquer me."

Hera's chin fell as she watched the queen's wide cunt. Was that a dream? Was it really the goddess of the gods who opened her divinity for her? Could it be another of Hades' trick? No! The glowing blue eyes were too real to be a dream. Even if the whole universe was a lie, what she saw and lived was completely real.

Hera simply attacked her mother, like a wolf jumping on a sheep when she regained consciousness. Rhea moaned, but didn't move at all. Her fingers were still spreading her big quim completely for her. The young goddess lay on her fantastic body, pressed her shoulder with one hand, aligned her cock with the other, and pushed it all the way to the end. They both shouted with pleasure and excitement. The sound of the two goddesses must have been heard even in the garden. As Hera began to thrust back and forth, Rhea pulled her hands from her cunt and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Hera's saliva dripped from her chin, Rhea wrapped her legs tightly around her waist and pulled her young body towards her, continuing to moan. For the first time in ages, someone stretched her inner walls. For the first time, she was screaming in lust.

"Ohh! Yes, Hera! F-fuck me! Don't s- Oh Gods!"

Hera couldn't answer except shouting senselessly. She continued to slam her waist to the queen's crotch, buried her entire length into her mother's cunt until their public hairs tangled. Her performance could even affect Zeus. Rhea's wide hips buried into the clouds with every wild thrusts. The big tits were bouncing back and forth with incredible speed. The soft pain and great pleasure has captured her mind and body. Her lips curved as if to cry at any moment. The most powerful goddess of the universe was crying under her, and Hera had absolutely no intention of stopping. She held her weak hands tightly and put them on her white hair. The size of her breasts was more obvious now and bounced faster on her pale skin soaked in sweat.

"M-mother! Y-your cunt!"

Rhea swiftly raised her head and made a kiss to her lips, biting her lip stiffly, cutting her flesh as Hera didn't pull her head back like a fool. The young goddess moaned painfully as she rescued her lip. Rhea grinned pervertly as she saw anger in her green eyes.

"Take me now! Fuck my- Ohhh! F-fuck my cunt!"

Hera's waist got stronger, but it wasn't enough for Rhea. She lifted her legs from the hips of the young goddess, put them on the bed, spread her legs until her feet reached the edges of the bed. She opened her mouth again and shouted something she had never thought of before.

"I Uhm- I want you to... G-gods! Come inside me! Mmm- Make me pregnant! Breed your queen! B-breed your mother! You want a new sis- Ohhh Fuck!"

Suddenly, she began to jamming her cock into her cunt so hard that the old goddess could do nothing but shout around senselessly. Rhina's deepest walls spasmed with her soaked body. Her sweet juices wouldn't have gotten her pregnant, but Rhea wanted her to be stronger. Thrusts shaking her, burying her holy body to the bed like she is a worthless piece, penetrating her cunt with pain showed that she had achieved her goal perfectly. If the holy waves of her daughter could make her pregnant... Rhea wasn't sure she could stop her.

Hera released her hands and held her shoulders tightly. She started pumping the wet quim so hard that it was as if she wanted to break her mother's waist. The splashing sound quickly got into the awful sounds in the room. Rhea's inner walls loosened completely around her cock. Hera groaned and looked into the blue eyes of the goddess who was still unconsciously shouting.

"M-mother! Take my seed- You Whore! You old fucking- Gh- Open your f-fuck- old cunt! Let me-"

Her thick cum quickly filled her phallus, didn't allow her to finish her dirty words. As Rhea watched the cock with her crimson face fucking her sore cunt in and out, Hera clasped her queen's neck tightly and hugged her. Their sweat-soaked bodies and their holinesses soaked with thick nectar clung tightly together. Rhea pressed her daughter's head to her shoulder with one hand and gripped her buttock with the other and helped her to thrust in her deeply with her last strength.

"Yes! Yes! Please- Fuck! Me! Fill! Me! Damn it! Hera!"

Hera began to fill her up before Rhea's begs ended. The intense smell of lily suppressed the smell of sweat and cum in the room. Rhea couldn't even breathe as her wide quim was flooded with her daughter's juices. Hera was no different from her. There was no sense of domination on her crimson face. Her mind could not perceive what she had been through for a long time. The only thing that proved to be alive was the waist slapping the queen's crotch and her hot cum filling her cunt. She continued to push her cock in and out more forcely. Her seeds quickly came out of Rhea's sore lips, leaped around, soaked their crotches and the bed. Both were too tired to shout, but Hera's cum was still flowing. The queen's divinity was so full like Hera was pushing her cock into a bottle of water, filling the room with wet sounds. Love and gratitude flowed from the dark blue eyes of the old goddess who gently held her daughter's cheek. Hera didn't wait for the last waves, leaving her phallus in her, laying on her, pressing her cheek on Rhea's big breast. She had found the most beautiful feelings she had ever looked for in a place she had never expected. The tears of happiness flowing through her green eyes fell on the breast of the goddess, swelling with breath. She could sleep where she was. No! She could die! The queen's cunt filled with her smell was the summit of her life.