The Goddess of Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Rhea."

As they stared at each other in a rather awkward position, their eyes began to fill again, but Rhea took a deep breath and spoke.

"I'm yours... You're mine."

Hera smiled beautifully and finally sighed.

"Open your mouth, please."

Rhea slowly did as she said, opening her mouth slightly. Her jaw was too tired to open, but Hera didn't protest, pointing her cock at the center of her beautiful face, gently grasping the queen's hands with one hand and squeezing her phallus with the other, and stroking back and forth. Her mother's beautiful face was as effective as her quim. She was ejaculating just by looking at her, and for a moment she pitied the other gods.

Hera clenched her teeth with pleasure, while Rhea looked at her green eyes with tired eyes. When the young goddess groaned, the hot, pressured wave fell out of her new part and hit the queen's nose and cheek, while Rhea calmly watched. The second thick wave, fell on her mother's plump lips and tongue, Hera's third shot sprang up to her forehead. Rhea closed her eyes, leaving her mouth open, Hera continued moaning. Her flowing cum soaked the queen's eyelids, yellow eyelashes, ears, white sweaty strands on her forehead regularly. Rhea swallowed the sweet juice and smiled weakly while the young goddess continued to soak her face. Finally, as the last drops fell on the queen's neck, the fantastic face of the old goddess was completely wet with her daughter's cum marks. As she licked her mouth with her tongue like a whore, Hera reached over, cleared her eyes with her thumbs, and began to help her. She greedily licked her forehead, cheeks, nose, eyelashes. When the tongues found each other, the two goddesses continued to kiss for a long time. Finally, Hera slid over her cum-filled mother, kissing her shoulder.

"Thank you, Rhea."

Rhea smiled without opening her eyes. Maybe she finally found the cure for her cursed life in the arms of this young goddess. Hera wasn't even aware, but Gaia's angry blue eyes on the ceiling had watched them as she covered her face with her juices. Perhaps her jealousy would eventually make her set foot on Olympus. Rhea murmured to the young goddess who tried to sleep while smiling at her mother.

"Tell me, Hera. Do you want to fuck a much older cunt?"

Gaia's eyes disappeared immediately, Hera frowned, and Rhea laughed for a long time.