The Goddess of Romonus Ch. 02

Story Info
The passion of a Master for his slave.
5.9k words
4.57
13.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaane
Zaane
75 Followers

'Slave'

One that has their mind, body and soul taken from them without permission.

'Submissive'

One that gives over their rights, desires and themselves, willingly, to another. As a gift.

The thick red line between these two words have blurred. I have confused them and I do not know on which side I stand. I'm not allowed to place one foot on each term. Although my body craves the one, my mind still stands firmly on the other. Could I ever decide to take a leap of faith and cross that thick crimson line?

The General has made it clear that he will be taking my gift weather I like it or not. But if I give it to him, willingly, I will hold all the power. He will never have any power over me.

*

Ever since I arrived at the General's mansion, everyone has spoken about this Bonding Ceremony. So many things have happened and so many things still need to take place.

"What is the point of dressing up like this?" I asked Lilith who was placing the last bit of powder on my cheeks.

"This is a very auspicious occasion Mistress." She said with a bit of excitement in her voice. "You are the last Acadian, thus it will be the last Bonding Ceremony. It is said that you will bring great victory to the Master."

"I don't see the importance in the matter. I haven't peaked yet. I don't think I ever will." I breathed. Memories of the little stories Mamma told me as we sat around the village fire came rushing back. Sometimes it can take 40 years for an Acadian to peak and gain her energy.

"That is why the Ceremony is so important. All the Acadian women will gather and tap into your energy and in turn, they will release it. Mistress." She added politely.

"Than why call it a Bonding Ceremony, why not call it a Power Unlocking or something like that?" I giggled at my strange thoughts on the matter.

"Mistress may I speak freely?" Lilith asked.

"You have been very kind to me Lilith. And in return, I want you to see me as a friend and I too want to see a friend in you."

"I want to see you smile more often Mistress." Something about her made me feel at ease. Her spirit seems content, although she has no say over her life.

"Oh Lilith." I sighed. "How can I smile when my life doesn't belong to me anymore?"

"Mistress. The Master is not as cruel as the rest." She said. "I have seen far worst treatment on the other slave girls." Her tone seemed to sadden.

"The Master has a heart. Although it might not seem that way. He saved me."

"From what did he save you?" I asked curiously.

"I was a young girl when my mother fell ill. I had no home, no family and soon after my mother's death, I was enslaved. I was sold to a bitter man who found an unusual hobby of whipping his new toy."

I could feel the emotion building up in her. Her voice became heavy with sorrow as she recalled.

"One day we visited the General and that is when he saw the lashes on my body. The General payed the King buckets of gold for my deed. "

"So the King was your previous Master?" I asked as I could feel my own heart burst with sympathy.

"No." She said firmly. "The General erased my past. I only belong to him. I owe him my life Mistress." She exclaimed.

The room fell silent. I reached out and touched her. That one gesture held a million words.

"We need to leave for the Ceremony. " She said jumping from the bed.

A loud sigh escaped my lips. I slid of the high bed and stood on the cold hardwood floor with my freshly scrubbed feet and painted toes. I can't remember the last time I felt so clean.

Lilith opened the big double doors and immediately I could sense the First Soldier and other soldiers too. I cringed at the memory of our last encounter.

"Mistress." He said politely greeting me.

"What happened to 'slave'?" I asked confused at his gentleman like behavior towards me.

"You are still a slave." He scoffed. He seemed irritated at my question. I knew the General must have scared him a little.

"How is your neck?" I asked rhetorically. I could feel the anger bubbling up inside him. We both knew I could defend myself.

"Why exactly do we need so many soldiers?" I asked irritated as we walked down the hall.

"Safety reasons."

I counted the number of footsteps I took down the stairs, how many turns I took. I mapped out the mansion in my mind, taking note of all it's characteristics. Hopefully I will be healed soon and I won't be needing it. I wonder what it will be like to see for the first time? It's not like I see pitch black when I open my eyes. I just see blurry images, I can see colours but I cannot see the shape or the tiny details that everyone else can. How amazingly frightening it will be to be reborn and experience the world all over again?

We finally made it to the outside world. The sun touched my skin for the first time in days. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Everything felt so different. People moved all around me. Mumbled conversations, loud stomps of horses. The smell of freshly baked bread filled my senses and freshly picked flowers too. Something was missing. Something lacked in the air.

At that moment the General's sweet scent crossed my mind. That raspberry and mint swirl and even that expensive cigar smell made me tingle.

Lilith and I sat quietly in the leather seats of the couch that was on its way to the ceremony. Lilith grabbed my hand as we came closer. I could hear the whispers of many people. Fear finally sank in my tummy when trumpets went off. I could have guessed that there were many people around me.

Lilith still held my hand in a tight grip. I don't know if it was to lead me through the crowd or if it was out of fear? That fear that I sensed around her only made me more nervous about what was to come. She walked beside me, the First Soldier in front of me and the rest of the soldiers were all around us.

Moments passed until we entered a small room. Many people were there but The General's presence was very noticeable.

"Ah yes Katia!" The General exclaimed from across the room. Lilith guided me towards him. "Thank you, that will be all."

I would have begged Lilith to stay. I needed the support. I know perfectly well that my guard crumbles when I'm around Emeric.

"So this is your new slave?"

Obnoxious. That is what first came to mind when I heard his voice.

"Yes my Lord, she is my Acadian." Emeric said placing his hand on my naked lower back. I cringed slightly when his hot hand touched my skin.

My Lord? Oh this must be Lilith's old master. The prick who likes to whip women. I immediately despised him. Just the tone of his voice made me want to spit on his feet.

"Yes, the last of her breed. " The king said. "What a shame." He placed his hand on my cheek and I cringed away from his touch. Emeric gripped my hip in warning.

"She is a feisty little thing isn't she? You must find it very enjoyable to discipline her?" The king asked. Emeric loosened his grip when the king took his hand away. Good thing he did because I would've hurt him by now. Why should I play this stupid game of 'respect your master' when I'm already a slave? An important slave if I might add. Why would these people spare me if I would serve no purpose to them?

"Of course. But I see that the training has not been helpful." He said. His hand travelled down to my previously spanked ass. I blushed at the recollection.

"That is why I prefer to punish instead of disciplining my slaves." The king laughed. I could feel nausea build up inside me.

"Well you have never trained an Acadian before. I need her to be healthy and strong. I can't have her weak and broken like your slaves." The General said. I almost giggled at his witty remark.

The debate between the General and the King stopped when trumpets sounded again. Emeric placed his hand on my lower back and led me to another door. We were alone for the first time in a while.

"Don't try anything." He said. His tone was a little harsher than what it was when he spoke to that man.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I'm serious Katia. Don't fucking try anything or I'll punish you in front of everyone. "

"I thought you don't punish, you only discipline. "

"I can do both." He breathed. He tightened his grip on my hip. An odd shiver ran across my skin at the thought of being spanked by the General.

"So what's going to happen?" I asked, changing the topic.

"We are going to become one." He said. I could tell he was excited.

"What if I don't want to become one with a man like you?" I asked curiously. Honestly, I like to press his buttons to see what kind of reaction I might get. Will I get Angry Emeric or will I get Amused Emeric?

"You don't have much choice here. How about this? If you behave like a good little girl, I will ask Ronda to heal your eyes."

"And if I'm a bad little girl?" I asked in my smallest voice.

"Than I'll give you to my brother." He said. Well I didn't know he had a brother. Well of course I don't. I barely know the General, how could I know he has a brother?

"But why is that a threat?"

"He is the most cruel slave owner in our history. I bet he will like a little wild kitten like you." He laughed. That is when it all my sense.

"Your brother is the King?" I asked shocked. How could they be related? From what Lilith has told me, the General has a heart and the King had none.

"I see you and Lilith have become close." He laughed even loader this time. That nauseated feeling came back immediately with the memories of Lilith's story. "Don't worry."

"Why should I worry?" I asked confused.

"I would rather hear you scream in pleasure, than in pain." He whispered stepping closer to my side. His closeness made me feel uncomfortable. The General turned and pulled my body closer to his. My pulse raced and my heart leapt into my throat. "I can barely wait another moment. You don't understand what you do to me."

"Let go." I said firmly and pushed his body away. The General stepped back and a small chuckle escaped his lips. I like Amused Emeric. I felt flustered. Suddenly the room felt just a little too small for the both of us.

The trumpets sounded again and the doors flung open. The crowd roared with applause and my nerves kicked in. I didn't know what to expect at the Ceremony but I decided to play along. Being blind would my make my escape much harder. So if the General wanted me to be a 'good little girl' than that is what I would be, but not for long anyway.

The day felt warm with the sun feeling hotter than usual. The breeze pushed my silk dress closer to my body in light touches. Almost like kisses. Almost like the kisses Emeric gave me just this morning.

I walked closer to the crowd. This time I was lead by the General. We came to a stop and he gave a short breath.

"Give me your wrists. " He demanded.

"Why, is it needed to tie me up? I won't go anywhere. " I said.

"Let's say I like you tied up." He whispered. I held both my wrists in front of me but he didn't tie them together. He took my left wrist and cuffed it to a cold metal pole and did the same with the other.

"Now spread your legs for me."

I did what I was told. I couldn't possibly say no at that point. 'Just until I'm healed' that mantra kept going though my mind over and over again. I just needed to play along to his demands for the time being.

He cuffed both my legs to the same poles that held my wrists. At that point I was spread eagle in front of a crowd of people, including the General.

The trumpets sounded again but this time in a different melody. The crowd than hushed.

"Lord Mandrik, delegates and esteemed guests, welcome to the 18th Bonding Ceremony. " A man's voice blasted over the intercoms.

"Today marks the end of our hunt for the last Acadian. Many days and many nights have passed. Much blood was spilt in the river of death for our victory. Many brave soldiers have been lost but not in vain. It is said that the last and youngest Acadian will bring glory to our nation!"

With that statement the crowd erupted with cheers. I could feel anger bubbling inside of me. How could they think that the deaths of thousands of people would be okay?

"The Romonus will rule the land, the oceans and the heavens. With Commanding General Emeric on the forefront of our battle, leading our brave soldiers to victory!" With that the cheers increased considerably. I could feel Emeric glow from pride.

"Let the Bonding Ceremony commence!"

The whole world seemed to quieten down. I could feel the presence of Ronda and other Acadians. They started to hum, their voices became one. It was kind of funny. I mean it was the weirdest situation that I was ever put in and nothing was happening. Deep down I thought maybe during the ceremony the Gods might come down and hand me a certificate saying that I got my powers. I just thought that maybe it would be a big deal since everyone acted like it was.

The Acadians hums stopped and were replaced with chants. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. The chants became louder and louder and faster too. Than suddenly my skin started to tingle. It felt weird at first but then it started itching. Panic started to wash over me. Was this supposed to feel this way?

Burning! It felt like someone poured oil all over my body and set me on fire. I cried out in pain and soon those cries became screams of anguish. The people in the crowd started to mutter and mumble amongst each other and so did the delegates behind me.

For the first time since I stepped out I opened my eyes. I looked down at my body. I swear I thought I was glowing! Tears pooled in my eyes and slowly they slid down my cheeks leaving a burning sensation in their path. The tears burned my skin and it felt horrible.

"Please! " I screamed for mercy. "Please stop. It hurts!"

Emric rushed to my side and tried to uncuff my hands but as soon as he touched my skin he groaned in pain. "It's too hot, what the hell is going on? This isn't supposed to happen. " He said.

I could feel something building inside me. Somewhere deep, somewhere untouched. It kept building and growing until it felt like I was about to explode. I couldn't breathe because it was too much. Tears ran down my cheeks, one after the other but it burned. Like scorching lava flowing down the volcano.

Numbness crept throughout my body. As if all my blood pooled at the center of my being. It fed the growing ball inside me. It kept building and growing until it burst!

I let out a sigh of relief but the numbness spread all over. My eyes felt heavy and my body too. My legs gave up and the only thing holding my body upright was my chains. Darkness slowly rolled over and I was gone.

*

"But how..."

I slowly awoke. My body felt weak but my arms hurt. I tried to wiggle them a bit but I couldn't.

"I don't know, something went wrong." The voice of Ronda was shaky from fear or nervousness. I couldn't quite tell.

I couldn't tell where I was. I couldn't remember what happened. All I could remember was Emeric and Lord Mandrik and Lilith, but nothing else. I was still chained but this time I was on my knees.

"How could something go wrong?" An older man said. "I have witnessed every Bonding Ceremony since the very first Acadian was found."

"Maybe she isn't Acadian!" A man shouted which caused more banter between the people in the room. I couldn't sense Emeric.

"Where is he?" I asked. My throat was raspy and hurt like hell. The room quieted.

"She is awake!" Lord Mandrik exclaimed. Soon after the room buzzed with what seemed like a thousand voices.

"Calm down gentlemen. I will ask the questions." He said. "What happened out there?"

"First you tell me where is the General. " I growled.

"He will be here shortly. He first needs to attend to the injured and himself. You know, you could've killed him and a few other people too?" He asked infuriated. My heart sank.

"Sweetheart don't pay attention to him." Ronda said placing her hand on my shoulder. "Emeric will be fine. Now tell me what happened. "

"I don't know, I can't remember. I just remember pain and volcanoes. " I said honestly.

"I can tell you what happened. You almost killed me." The General's angry voice burst through the room. His hard boots stomped through the room as he walked towards me.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to. I don't know..." I stammered.

"Save the apologies and tell me what you are. You are surely not Acadian. That shit that happened out there, I have never seen that before. What the hell are you?"

"I don't know?!" I whimpered. I just didn't know what I was. I have grown up believing I'm Acadian and now I'm not even that.

"RONDA, surely you know what she is?" he asked with a little hope in his voice.

"I do not. " she breathed. "You should be the one apologizing to her. Did you see what happened? She almost died too because of your eagerness to bond with her. You could have waited until we noticed something? " Her voice was calm and with no trace of fear.

"Noticed what?" He asked. "Noticed that she fucking glowed like a hot coal or that she was so warm that she burned off her clothes and my skin?" The General was furious.

Oh my God, was that really what happened? Fear and confusion mixed in my thoughts. How could something like that happen to me? I need to escape. I need to be free. A plan started to formulate in my mind.

"Heal me and I will tell you!" I shouted against the arguing people in the room. The voices fell silent.

"So you do know what you are." Ronda said. Emeric pushed my chin up with his fingers. "How can I believe you? "

"Do you have a choice Emeric?" Ronda said. "I will heal her."

"Don't dare be dishonest Katia or this will be the first and the last day you will see." His voice was filled with anger and he didn't just make a threat, he made a promise. I had no choice. I would expect the consequences but I highly doubt that they would kill me once they found out I didn't tell the truth.

"Be calm. It won't hurt but it might sting. " Ronda said sweetly. Her sense of serenity and calmness washed over me.

I tightly closed my eyes. All my hard work and tolerance would be worth it. I would be free soon! I counted 'one, two, three...' I breathed deeply as I felt the stinging sensation pulse in my eyes. I counted slowly and breathed in between each count.

"Open your eyes darling. " Ronda urged. Was it really that simple? Compared to the Bonding Ceremony, this felt like a prick of a needle.

I didn't feel nervous, I felt scared. My whole life would change.

"Damn Katia, open your eyes!" The General griped my chin in his fingers and pushed my face upward. Is voice frightened me.

I pushed open my eyelids and was welcomed by a blurry image. The blurry faded like wild water that finally settles.

I could see him! I could see the General. The cruel man that holds me captured in his mansion, the one who stole me from my home and who know keeps me in his cage like a bird. He was beautiful. The first image I saw in all my 20 years of existence and what I sight it was. Beautiful glowing, golden hair that fell over his ears. Thick eyebrows made his brown eyes seem angry and chaos glowed behind them. His lips were pressed in a hard line but it just made me want to touch them.

"What do you see?" Ronda asked.

"I see him." I whispered. I wanted to reach out and touch his cheek and run my fingertips along his chiseled jaw. His eyes searched into mine and his face turned from calm into shocked.

"Blue. " He breathed.

"What?" Ronda asked. She pushed Emeric out of her way and stood in front of my chained body. The people in the room stood around and watched in shock at Ronda's behavior.

She searched deeply in my eyes for something I didn't know. Her eyes filled with tears and fear.

Zaane
Zaane
75 Followers
12