The Goddess of Romonus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has blue eyes? " She asked. Confusion ran through my thoughts.

"She can't have blue eyes, this isn't possible."

"What are you babbling about Ronda?" The General asked.

"The prophecy." She said. "She isn't an Acadian. She is a Goddess. "

Ronda sighed and a small smile came across her face. The kind of smile she didn't want anyone to see.

"What does this mean?" Emeric asked.

"General, you have found the most powerful being on this earth!" She exclaimed. The people in the room burst out with questions. I felt overwhelmed and a little amused. It all sounded pretty funny to me. A goddess? Come on.

"What is she? " asked the King in rage. He came down to where we stood. I couldn't comprehend what was happening around me. I felt weak with confusion. I slumped against my chains.

"She is mine." The General said. I snapped my head up and stared at him. Emeric uncuffed my chains and pulled me toward him. I leaned my weak body against his in hopes that he would take me off my feet. My head rested on his muscular chest and I inhaled his spicy and sweet scent.

Emeric pulled me from my feat and held my body tightly against his. He walked out the double doors with me in his arms and for the first time I was glad I belonged to him.

*

I awoke again without the knowledge of what happened previously. My brain felt swelled with thoughts and questions. Everything seemed so confusing. A couple of days ago I was a simple girl from a small village, outside the kingdom. Now I live in a mansion and I'm some kind of mutant or fairy. Oh wait, I don't live here, I'm held captive here.

"Good morning. " I heard his thick voice. The General.

"There is nothing good about this morning. " I said. I rolled over and came face to face with him. I still couldn't get enough of his face. How could his eyes look sweet and kind but anger still lurked behind the brown surface?

"I see you're not a morning person. Speaking of seeing, how does it feel? "

"I can't really explain it. It hasn't sunk in yet." I said honestly. I couldn't help but feel distracted by his bulging muscles under the sheets. "Wait, are you naked?"

"Yes, but I'm not alone. I thought it would be best to keep you cooled." He said. I could see fear behind his eyes and I could feel it too.

"What happened? " I asked.

"You had me scared for a moment. Mandrik says you looked like the devil himself but I think you looked like a star. Bright and glowing. " The General said with a reassuring smile to calm me.

"I have never seen I star before. I have only heard stories. Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked confused. Our last conversation we had, he threatened to kill me.

"When I found out you were not an Acadian, I was angry. But you're better than any other Acadian, you are a Goddess. You are my Goddess. " Emeric said.

"I don't belong to you." I said. I stood up with the silk sheet draped around me and walked to the door. I felt weak, like I could've fallen on the dark wood floor, but I walked anyway.

"How many times are we going to go over this. Although you are a Goddess, you are MY slave. You are my property and I have the deed to prove it."

I turned around to face him but I wish I hadn't. He was butt naked like a newborn baby, but he didn't look like a baby at all. Flustered or enraged, I couldn't quite decide what emotion I was feeling.

Emeric pushed off the bed and walked towards me. Prey and predator. There could only be one in this room and I refused to be the weak one. I briefly looked at him and then I pounced. The door was locked and the key wasn't there. I rushed to the other side of the room. He walked slowly towards me. I fled in the opposite direction and he followed suit.

"This is ridiculous Katia. Come here..I won't bite. "

"But I will. " I said firmly. I rushed to the bathroom and tried shutting the door but he pushed his large foot in front of it. I groaned in exasperation and tried to shut the door anyway.

It was no use. The General pushed the door open and yanked me by the hair. He pulled my sheet-covered body closer to his.

"I like our little games Katia. " He said.

"This is no game General. This is a war. And you know what they say, there is only one survivor in a war." I spat. I could feel the bubbling of anger grow inside him but this time, I felt it more intensely. Every emotion that radiated from Emeric, I could feel every pulse.

"Oh it's war, but you're not a contender." He said. I pushed at his hard chest so that he could free me from his grip but he was too strong. We were both out of breath. "You are my prize."

I looked up at the General and as I did I could feel something in him explode. I couldn't tell what emotions he had but that emotion sure knocked the wind out of me.

"Your eyes are magnificent Katia. Like the bluest of seas. They were once grey with no life, but now they glow with blue glitter and white fire. They all say I should extinguish that fire but it makes me crave you." He said placing his hand on my cheek. I could feel that familiar glowing resignate in my tummy. "Every part of me craves you."

Emeric closed the gap between us and planted a small kiss on my lips. That one small kiss added fuel to the glowing torch inside me. He shifted swiftly and pushed my body against the bathroom door. How come I wanted to run but I felt so safe in his grip?

"Leave me." I whispered. I wanted to sound firm and sure, but what came from my mouth was meek.

"I don't believe you. I know you want it. I can feel it." Emeric said. This man towered over me in a wall of muscle, anger and beauty. He grabbed the red silk sheet in a fist and yanked it off my frame.

"Emeric please." I whispered. Again, I didn't know what I was pleading for? He pressed his body against mine, clearly making the decision for me.

I allowed his hand to travel from my cheek down the side of my body. I shivered at his warm touch. I could feel that familiar building inside me. The General leaned in once again and pressed his lips against mine. Our lips danced together in a sultry rhythm. He grabbed my cheeks in one fist and pushed his tongue between my lips.

I didn't quite know what to do but soon I just followed his leed. Throughout the romantic kiss, he always showed his dominance. That fact irrated me and I wanted to show him he wouldn't be in charge. I turned him around and pushed him against the door. He looked pretty surprised.

The General wouldn't stand down. His hand shifted down my back and cupped my ass in both hands. He lifted my small frame and I curved my legs around his waist. Fireworks crackled in my ears as I heard him groan. He turned and pushed me against the wall. Hard.

"Ugh." I groaned. I pulled at his hair, not for him to stop, but in desperation for him to go harder. His body fit mine like a puzzle. He leaned back so that I was away from the wall for a brief moment, just to push me against the wall again. The loud thud was accompanied with a low growl from Emeric.

Pulling my body away from the wall, the General carried me to the bed. He placed his hard hands on my hips and pushed me away. I fell on the bed.

"I like to see you like this. You, on my bed, naked." Emeric growled.

"It's enough. This is too much for me. I don't know..."

"It's no mystery that you're a virgin. And you won't be leaving now."

I saw the look in his eyes. Wild passion filled them and I sure as hell could feel it. Panic filled my mind. I lunged towards the door but he proved too fast. In moments I was back on the bed and under him. I knew I couldn't search for his energy because it proved too strong. I could feel his passion and anger press against me and hold on to my body, tight.

"You want to know how I know you want me? You're wet, practically dripping. " Emeric laughed. "And the best part is that I haven't even touched your virgin pussy."

I knew this was a power move on his part. He liked the way he took me by force but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. I stared deep into his brown eyes and mustered the most innocent gaze. "Fuck me. Master."

His dick twitched on my thigh and his heart thudded against my chest. He growled animalistically and pressed my hands above my head. I pressed my lips in a hard line and stared coldly in his eyes. I wanted him to know I felt no emotional connection with him.

He thrust hard. My walls felt like tearing and so did my heart. I pushed the pain far in my mind but tears formed in my eyes. The General kept searching in the depths of my blue eyes for something I didn't know.

Maybe my submission or praise? I gave him hate and disgust.

Emeric pulled out slowly until only a piece was left. In one swift motion he pushed back in and with all my might I tried to not make a sound, but I moaned. I struggled against his grip to let me go. In the midst of his passion and my pain something was still building. That feeling i got at the Bonding Ceremony. His lust washed over me like a dangerous wave until I couldn't tell which emotion was mine.

The General continued with his slow movement in and out of me. The friction sparked a fire in me that fed the growing passion in me. My walls started to crumble around me.

I moaned softly and my walls clenched around his girth. Something inside me pulled at the General in a lustful desperation. I pulled my hands from his grip and clawed at his muscled back. The General increased thrusts, practically hurrying my body into the bed.

Just like the Bonding Ceremony, I felt my skin burn again. But it didn't hurt, it felt good. I screamed out in the crease of the General's neck. The burning sensation fed the ball of lust that grew ever since he touched me. My nails dug into him, but it only made him increase his speed.

By then I couldn't tell when he pulled out or hit bottom. All the sensations melted together and I knew that I wanted him. I needed him.

"Please, Master." I pleaded once again for him to allow me release. My breath caught in my throat.

"Do you want to come my little slave?" He groaned. I should've felt anger but all I felt was his power. My skin burned and glowed with lust.

"Oh God yes, please!"

"I like it when you beg. "

"Fuck you!"

Emeric's gaze made me want to cry out in mercy but I knew that would make him the winner. He wanted me to give myself to him, to his ego, but I couldn't.

"I say when you can come. You and I both know that you're only searching for that one word. You just need to hear it." He said through gritted teeth. "Fucking ask me."

I knew if I gave him what he wanted all would be lost. All my struggling would be in vain. Everything I stood for would vanish. But I needed it, I craved it, with every fibre of my being. Tears formed in my eyes but moans escaped my lips.

"Emeric, may I come?" Those words held all my strength. I felt weak.

"Yes Katia. Come for me."

Something ripped through my soul at his words. My stomach clenched and my toes curled. My entire body tightened as the ball inside my heart exploded. I cried out.

Emeric's rage filled passion hit me like a ton of bricks. Our feelings collided against each other in a fight of dominance. Mine struggled against his and a huge explosion erupted between us. His scorching seed coated my walls that clinged to him. A mixture of moans, groans and cries echoed throughout the room and maybe through the whole mansion?

Emeric searched, once again, in my blue eyes. He searched and found what he wanted. The corners of his mouth tweaked upward in a small smile of triumph. Our breathing was erratic and I could still feel how my body twitched around him. Like the waves of aftershock that followed a great earthquake.

We both laid there as if we didn't want to part. I didn't want to part from him but I knew I had to. I gave myself to the General in defeat. He might have won the battle, but the war is far from over.

12