The Goddess of the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera clearly showed my wife's face was wet with Valarie's juices, when she rose. Then she straddled Valarie's face, and I watched her tongue probe my wife's pussy. My cock was struggling to rise to the occasion, but the sight of my darling wife being brought to orgasm, tugging roughly on her own beautiful nipples for my voyeuristic delight, by my 'goddess of the beach', was stimulation enough.

When my wife spun around and began to 69 Valarie, her pussy was pointed right at the camera. She was soaked, and her labia were engorged, dark pink, and gapped open. Valarie's tongue flicked the meaty lips from side to side, and her lips would latch on to the clitoris, occasionally. Both of them were moaning and groaning loudly. I had, of course, eaten my wife's pussy hundreds of times, but I had never been a spectator while that same pussy got munched.

Valarie reached up, and hooked two fingers into my wife's cunt, while simultaneously putting a lip lock on her clit. The fingers explored around inside, before settling in one location, having located the g-spot she had been searching for. My wife's moans grew in pitch and volume, and Valarie attacked her harder. The moans became wails, then her head came up from between Valarie's legs, and she shrieked.

I admit to being jealous. I had tried, often, to get my wife to squirt. The best I could manage was a gush, which was still mighty tasty. Valarie obviously knew what she was doing. Maybe I could get a tutorial.

When my wife shrieked, a jet of ejaculate sprayed out of her clutching pussy, then another, and yet another. Some of it actually got the camera. Thank goodness it was waterproof. I exploded for a third time, goo flying everywhere as I furiously fisted my cock. On screen, my wife shuddered once, twice... then collapsed on top of Valarie. Her pussy twitched involuntarily. It took several minutes for them to recover. It took me longer.

Just before she turned off the camera, my wife pulled Valarie close, and kissed her again, giving me a close-up of their tongues wrestling. Then she looked straight at the camera and smiled.

"I hope you enjoyed our show, baby," she purred. "Thanks for bringing this luscious piece of ass to my attention, but I have to confess, I have 'known' Valarie for years. She's here for the class as well. We usually end up fucking each other when we find ourselves at the same location, but this time you found her first." She paused to caress Valarie' breast and kiss her once more, before turning back to the camera. She noticed her pussy juice on the camera, and wiped it off, licking her fingers afterwards. "Maybe, if you ask me nice, I might be willing to share!"

SCHWING!!

12