The Goddesses

Story Info
War seems to make these three beauties horny.
899 words
3.37
13.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsGinger77
MsGinger77
16 Followers

The three Goddesses, Goddess of love, Goddess of war and Goddess of earth sat around the Grecian pool dangling their feet into the water.

"I am so bored... There has not been a good war in ages since we froze the Titans." The Goddess of war whined softly her red hair cascading around her oval face.

"We could have an orgy." The Goddess of love purred as her long blonde hair blew freely in the breeze.

"Down girl, your orgy from last night still has bodies strewn through out the palace." The Goddess of earth whispered softly as her brown hair dangled around her waist.

"Here comes Thaddaeus... This better be good or I'll roast his ass." The Goddess of war laughed pointing her dagger at him.

"Your highnesses there are rumor of war in our midst." He said as he knelt down onto one knee with his head bowed.

"To your feet... Who dares to battle us?" The Goddess of war inquired as her milky white skin was making it hard for Thaddaeus to concentrate.

"The Titan's followers have decided to rescue their leaders." Thaddaeus told them.

Goddess of earth stood up, her white Grecian gown flew softly in the breeze. "We wanted excitement, looks as if we have found it." She said looking at the other two Goddesses.

"What am I going to do screw them to death?" Goddess of love chirped as she rose to her feet.

"Now that's an idea." Goddess of war giggled as they materialized into the palace where they summoned all of their warriors.

The warriors gathered in front of the three Goddesses and each man bowed in front of them. Goddess of war cleared her throat before speaking to them.

"It has been brought to my attention that the followers of the Titans are planning to rise against us... with this information I am forced to order immediately that you squash them now!" She ordered without a blink of an eye.

The warriors each turned and marched out of the palace to kill each follower of the Titans and any threat towards the Goddesses. The three Goddesses looked at each other as they materialized back at the pool.

"I feel like going for a swim." Goddess of love chirped as her Grecian gown fell to the ground exposing her firm beautiful body.

Giggles could be heard from the other two as their gowns were now on the ground and their firm bodies were being cooled by the sparkling water. The three began to splash and play, their bodies touching each other unaware that Thaddaeus was watching.

His man hood throbbing under his white Grecian robe. His hand massaged his man hood as it oozed its clear gleaming liquid from its mushroomed head. His breathing became intense as the Goddesses began to kiss one another. His hand now had a firm grip on his man hood under his robe. He wanted to cum over the three of them as they drank his cum. suddenly his knee's became weak, his cock hardened and his cum oozed from its head. His breathing was hard and heavy as he tried to pull himself together when he heard the Goddess of love calling for him.

He walked slowly to the pool knowing that she was going to demand something of him...Just what it would be will be a pleasant task for him.

"Thaddaeus I need a partner since those two are into each other." She said looking at the two women in the 69 position. "Now remove your robe and join me in the pool." She whispered.

Thaddaeus obeyed her command happily wishing he had not just cum.

"Kiss me." She said nibbling on his neck.

Thaddaeus happily obliged her wishes. He softly kissed her soft lips, slipping his tongue between her lips. His hand finding her perfect round breast. His lips found her neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. The heat was rising between them, His hands finding her firm ass cheeks. His man hood once again was throbbing and finding its way into her pussy. She moaned softly as he entered her. Their bodies moved together in perfect rhythm. Her pussy quivered on his cock as the walls of her pussy tightened around his cock. His cock was throbbing. His mouth found her perfect round breast and he sucked on it. Both of their bodies were blazing with desire, her moans could be heard through out the grounds.

The other two women were now enjoying the sex show in the pool. They watched as the two bodies mingled together in an art of love making. He lifted her body up and down onto his throbbing cock until they both succumbed to the powerful orgasms that over came their bodies.

The war grew intense through the months that came. Blood spilt across the land and the Goddess of war was thrilled that it was the other side's blood that was spilling across the land. Thaddaeus was positioned on the front line with the warriors. The Goddess of love would visit earth to venture into a romantic tryst with an earthling named Don. The Goddess of earth was setting loose abnormal weather across the land as she was furious with mans treatment of the earth. The three Goddesses went about their duties with the charm and beauty of a true Goddess.

The end

MsGinger77
MsGinger77
16 Followers