The Going Away Gift

Story Info
A young wife's gift to her husband's best friend.
2.1k words
4.05
81.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you mind if we just stayed in tonight," Suzanne asked. "we have all weekend to go out and I'm a little tired from work?"

I glanced at Larry. "We can order a pizza," I said. "Since your date cancelled, we can just kick back here and hit a few clubs tomorrow night."

Larry answered that he didn't mind. Suzanne smiled and said "Good, I'll just take a quick shower and change. Pour me a glass of wine and I'll be right back"

It was a weekend of mixed emotions. I hated to see my old friend off. We'd spent a year together in DaNang and now he was going back on Monday. Suzanne and I would be leaving for a three year tour in England soon and might never see my friend again.

"I hate to see you go back in-country my friend." I said.

"Hey," he answered "its not like I'll be seeing any combat. Its Saigon this time. The only danger is I could get hurt falling off my wallet."

I laughed. He had a point. Still, I would miss his friendship. In the two years we had been back in the World, Larry had been a fixture at our place. Suzanne had made every effort to hook him up with a series of her girlfriends without much success. He had taken his divorce hard and was still comparing women to the one who had gotten away. Suzanne had tried one last time to set him up but her friend had cancelled at the last minute. This one had shown some promise, but the best laid plans of getting him a piece of American tail had been dashed. He'd already processed out of his barracks and was spending his last weekend at our place.

I heard the shower shut off and poured Suzanne a glass of wine. She appeared in the doorway a few moments later. She was wearing, or almost wearing is a better description, the new sundress she'd bought the weekend before. It buttoned down the front

and she had only buttoned it to her upper thigh. She stood in the doorway for a second, vamping for us. Extending her bare leg outward, she raised her arms over her head in a mock centerfold pose. "Well?" she asked.

"how do you like my new dress?'

The hard on in my pants was screaming its approval. I could only guess that Lary was enjoying a similar experience.

Suzanne laughed at our wide-eyed expressions. Her dress was cut very low in front and her large breasts threatened to spill out of thin fabric that struggled to contain them. It was clear that she was braless. The outline of her taut nipples accentuated the fact.

"I'll tqke that drink now." she said, slipping out of her pose and joining us in the living room.

"I'm sure that Nate has told you how much we're going to miss you." she said. Larry answered that he was going to miss us both as well. "Who is going to keep me in dates?

he said with a smile.

"From what Suzanne has told me, tonight's date was a sure thing." I said. "She wanted to make sure that you have something to think about on the flight to Saigon"

Larry laughed. "That dress will give me plenty to think about." he said with a blush.

"That's the nicest thing you could tell me." she answered. "Now spread out and let me sit between you two."

Larry moved to the end of the couch and Suzanne sat between us. She crossed her legs casually. The unbuttoned portion of her dress fell away, leaving her shapely legs uncovered to her upper thighs. Larry's eyes traced the length of her legs. He shifted nervously.

"I was a little wary of this dress," Suzanne announced. "You don't think its shows too much?"

"I can't speak for Larry," I said. "but of all the things I was thinking about it, showing too much is not one of them"

Larry managed a weak "Me neither."

Suzanne tugged at the top of her dress. "You'll be sure to let me know if my boobs come of this, won't you? she teased.

"After a few minutes, of course?" I answered.

We spent the next few hours sipping wine and remembering the times we had shared. Larry's uneasiness with Suzanne's exposure subsided with a few drinks. I caught him trying to position himself to see inside her top more than once. Suzanne's inhibitions disappeared as well. After almost continuously adjusting her top for the first hour, she began to let things shift as they might. When her nipples worked their way over the top of the dress, she casually tucked them back in. Not before Larry was afforded an unobstructed view of their deep pink hues.

"You still miss your wife?" Suzanne asked him

pointedly.

"Yes, I do." he answered. "I shouldn't after all that she pulled, but I guess when you;re the dumpee as apposed to the dumper you see things differently.

"What you need is one terrific lay to get you past it" I said, sounding like I had discovered the cure for what ailed him.

"I wish it was that simple." he said.

Suzanne took his hand. "Nate may just have the answer," she said. "at least it would make you think it over I'm just sorry that all the dates I set you up with didn't do the trick."

Larry squeezed Suzanne's hand. "Thank you for trying," he said. "Maybe some other time."

Suzanne leaned into Larry, kissing his cheek.

He turned his head and their lips brushed. Suzanne placed her hand on his cheek and held his head. She kissed his lips, first innocently and, without parting, more passionately. i watched as she kissed him for nearly a minute without pausing. Their lips parted and she looked into his eyes. "That was nice," she said. "Did you think about your wife while we were kissing?"

"Hell no," Larry replied. "Not for a second."

"See," Suzanne smiled. "What you need is a little TLC"

Larry nodded. Without speaking, Suzanne kissed him again, partling her lips and slipping her tongue into his mouth.

I felt strangely proud of what my wife was doing with my good friend. I stroked her back as they kissed. With her free hand she patted my knee. I knew that this was a very special time and I wanted to share the moment. As they kissed, I scooted closer and found the knot that secured the top of my wife's dress at the back of her neck. She turned slightly when she felt my fingers, giving me a clear approach to the knot. I tugged at it and watched it come undone. The weight of her breasts made the thin, cotton cloth fall forward. Suzanne shifted her torso and let the dress fall around her waist. Her firm, full breasts were bared for Larry's undivided attention. He looked at me for a second and saw that I was encouraging to procede. He cupped Suzanne's breasts in his hands. Her nipples were hard and she groaned her approval. They kissed deeply and squirmed more than a little as their passions ruled the moment.

Suzanne broke their kiss and stood up. She bent over in front of Larry with her bare breasts at eye level. He stared at them, drinking in the beauty of her hard nipples. She began unbuttoning his shirt with urgency. He smiled as her tits swung from side to side. He removed his shirt and pressed her tits against his bare chest. He lowered his face between her tits and eagerly kissed his nipples, sucking in one and then the other until both glistened with his saliva. Suzanne held his bead to her breasts, arching her back as he sucked and softly nibbled her nipples.

Without speaking she took us both by the hand and led us to our bedroom.

The room was softly lit by the lamp at the head of our bed. She undressed us both before stepping out of her dress. Her sheer panties were the last to be removed. Her dark, thick bush stood out magnificently from her fair skin. The three of us embraced, Suzanne in the middle. Our cocks were at the ready as she kissed Larry and then me deeply.

Suzanne took us by the hands and whispered that we she get into bed.

"I think we'll all remember this," she whispered. "I want you both," she commanded. "Now."

She positioned Larry and I on either side of her. She had us both lay back while she took turns kissing our bodies softly. I watched, mesmerized, as she worked her way down from Larry's neck, onto his chest and down to his stomach, kissing and gently biting her

way. Larry closed his eyes and groaned encouragement as she took him to the height of passion. He twisted under her as her lips nuzzled his pubic hair. She looked over at me as she took his hard cock into her hand. I wet my lips and mouthed "I love you." to her. She smiled and softly stroked Larry's cock. His back arched as she made his hard cock even harder. His eyes closed as she traced the head of his cock with her fingertip. A clear thread of semen stretched from the slit of his purple head and the tip of her finger. She twirled the strand around her finger and licked it off with an audible slurp. Larry managed a weak smile of appreciation. While their eyes met, Suzanne lowered her lips toward his prick. She teased him for what I'm sure seemed an eternity to Larry before taking the head of his cock into her mouth. She held it there, just inside her mouth, for a moment without moving. The warmth of her mouth on his cock made Larry tremble with anticipation.

Her cheeks swelled as she sucked softly on his knob. Larry ran his hands through Suzanne's hair, gently hold her head on his tiool. She slowly lowered her lips down the shaft of his cock until her nose was at the tuft of his pubic hair. She breathed hoarsely through her nose as his hard cock brushed the back of the throat. Slowly at first, but picking up speed, she began a steady up and down bobbing on his cock. Between her thrusts, Suzanne paused briefly to admire Larry's wet prick. Each time she stopped, he squirmed as his twitching cock was exposed to the cool air outside her warm mouth.

"Please," he pleaded. "Don't stop what you're doing"

"I won't baby," she whispered. "I just don't want you to rush anything. We have all weekend."

Larry gently guided Suzanne's head back onto his cock. She acccelerated her bobbing and he lifted his rear upward to make sure that she got as much of him inside of her as possible.

Larry grunted his approval as Suzanne sucked him to the brink of orgasm.

"Oh God!" he moaned. "I'm going to come"

"Come baby," Suzanne whispered. " I want you to."

Larry's midsection convulsed in a series of short thursts before stiffening. Suzanne stopped bobbing and held him still while his orgasm raced toward his cock. A second later his cock began to twitch inside Suzanne's mouth. She slowly began to slide her lips up and down the length of his cock as it released its load into her mouth. She swallowed and continued to milk his shaft as the eruptions continued. He came for several seconds before his convulsions stopped. Suzanne released his cock from her mouth and laid on Larry chest. She smiled and kissed him deeply. Larry's last eruption was still on Suzanne's tongue and she deposited in his mouth. He held her tightly and returned her kiss.

Larry laid quietly for a few moments before shifting his body to give him access to Suzanne's pussy. I held her hand as his mouth and tongue explored her cunt's every inch. She came loudly as he flicked his tongue

across her clitoris and inside her cunt.

The three of us spent the night dozing and fucking intermittently. I remember waking to find Suzanne on top of Larry, slowly fucking him. It was an oddly beautiful sight seeing my wife's face contorted in the ecstasy of feeling Larry's cock deep inside of her. They fucked for close to an hour before coming. Suzanne napped in my arms and we awoke in the morning in that position.

We spent the remainder of the weekend without leaving the house, Suzanne wore nothing more than a pair of Levis cutoffs. I took a Polaroid of her that way and slipped it into Larry's AWOL bag for him to find when he unpacked in Saigon. I figured he wouldn't need any help remembering Suzanne's farewell gift to him, but what the heck - it couldn't hurt?