The Gold Bikini Club Ch. 04

Story Info
The couple attend the Gold Bikini Club initiation ceremony.
2.1k words
4.26
89.3k
56

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was washing Rebecca's gold bikini in the sink back at their apartment, going over what he had just seen in his head. It was hard to believe that after seeing his wife get fucked by another man, he not only sat there and just let it happen, but he also went down on her after and licked her pussy clean. To top it all off, he was now washing her bikini while he left his wife and her new lover to go for round two!

Suddenly he heard his wife enter the apartment. He turned around and saw that she only had a tiny towel wrapped around her. Of course - he had taken the bikini back to their apartment, so she had no clothes to come back in! The towel was wrapped around her breasts so that it was just above her nipples. It didn't quite drape down low enough to cover her sexy ass so James knew a few people would have seen one hell of a sight when she was on her way back.

Rebecca took the towel from around her and rubbed her hair which still wasn't quite dry from her shower with Leon. James smiled and then went to touch her body and kiss her.

"No no!" exclaimed Rebecca as she pushed him away. "We've got to prepare for tonight! We don't have time to mess around."

Rebecca looked down and saw that James had an erection.

"Awww my poor husband is still hard and horny! Looks like you enjoyed watching me and Leon"

"I guess so..." responded James, if a little hesitant.

"You guess so?" asked Rebecca. "Let me tell you more about the ceremony that's happening later, because you'll need to be a little more enthusiastic otherwise you'll embarrass me and Leon. You don't want to embarrass us do you?"

James shook his head.

"Good, now go and put my bikini out to dry on the balcony and come in to the bedroom."

James went and placed the bikini on the railing on the balcony so it could dry in the sun. As he did it he looked out over the apartment complex and noticed a few people looking up at him with the knowing smiles that he'd become accustomed to. The bikini was like a beacon, notifying anyone who cared to look that the couple that were staying there part of the gold bikini club. He really didn't care though, and felt that he was almost proud of it. After all, only the sexiest women get to be part of the gold bikini club.

Upon returning to Rebecca in the bedroom of their apartment, James saw that she was sitting at a dressing table, applying make up and styling her hair. She was sitting totally naked.

When she noticed James, she beckoned to him to kneel between her legs. James gladly obliged, crawling under the dressing table to get at her sweet pussy.

"Mmm, that's nice," said Rebecca as James started to lightly lick the outer lips of her pussy. "For the rest of this holiday, this is the only way you'll be having sex with me. And it happens when I say, not when you're horny."

Luckily James was horny now so he happily continued to lick at her smooth pussy.

"I shan't be giving you any pleasure, though. Not with my hands, mouth, tits or pussy. In fact, now that I've had my eyes opened to the power of black cock, I might never have sex with you ever again."

Again, James was so horny and was getting off on the humiliation so he just carried on licking.

"Anyway," started Rebecca. "Tonight at the ceremony, to officially become part of the gold bikini club, we have to both declare our devotion to the club in front of everyone. That means writing a kind of 'confession' or 'vow'. I've written yours for you because I want to test you. I want to see if you'll go through with it and carry on reading in front of everyone when you see what I've written."

The rest of the evening consisted of Rebecca getting herself ready and James just watching her. Admiring her beautiful body and hoping that he'll one day be allowed to touch it again.

Rebecca put on her gold bikini and over the top of it slipped on a tiny black dress that just about covered the curvature of her ass. She picked out clothes for James too, opting simply for a shirt and trousers. It was a formal event so she wanted to make sure they both looked the part.

Rebecca explained to James that a car had been arranged to take them to the ceremony. It was waiting for them outside the hotel, and as soon as they approached a white man got out and opened the door for Rebecca, leaving James to open his side of the car himself.

The whole way, James was getting more and more nervous. He assumed Rebecca was too, but she didn't show it.

When they arrived at their destination, they realised that the ceremony was being held at a large mansion. Leon was waiting to greet them as they got out of the car.

Leon turned to the man who had driven the car and told him to go and park it before picking up bar duty. Both James and Rebecca just assumed the man was an employee of whoever owned the mansion.

As they walked into the house, they noticed that everyone almost had a kind of "uniform" on. Naturally, all the women were wearing gold bikinis. The black men mainly had just towels around their waists and the white men all seemed to be in waiter outfits.

As Rebecca goes to take off her dress and get more comfortable, Leon stops her.

"Hold on! You're so eager. I like that, but there are certain rules. You're not allowed to openly wear just your bikini until you're officially a member."

James was starting to feel uncomfortable and was glad to see a familiar face when Jenny started to walk towards them. She greeted Rebecca by giving her a kiss on each cheek. She turned to James and asked him to follow her to go over a few things and to give Rebecca and Leon some time to talk. James was unsure about this situation but before he could object, Leon already had his hand around Rebecca's waist and was leading her away.

When they were got lost in a group of people, Jenny finally turned to James and started to explain the rules of the club.

"Right, James," she started. "Tonight is going to be difficult for you, but if you love Rebecca, you'll stick with it and become members. Let me explain the rules..."

Jenny first explained the clothings rules. "I know it's a bit demeaning, but so that the wives and the black men can have the best time possible, all the husbands are required to 'work' for the evening."

James gave her a look that simply said, "Are you joking?"

"Come on James," Jenny continued. "Look over there. There's Graham working behind the bar. He's on bar duty until 11 tonight. That gives me plenty of time to mingle and meet new people without him breathing down my neck. It seems like I don't love him, I know, but I really do. We have such an amazing time when we leave the club. We don't have sex of course, not in the traditional sense anyway, but I'm sure you can guess what I mean."

"I sure can," responded James a little more enthusiastically due to the image he now had in his mind of Jenny's naked body with Graham's head between her legs.

All of a sudden, there was an announcement made over the speakers that were mounted in discrete places around the mansion.

"The new members initiation ceremoney will begin in 2 minutes. Can all new members, please make your way to the stage," said the voice coming out of the speakers.

"That's you!" said Jenny. "Get going over to the stage over there. You want to make a good impression so don't be late!"

As James made his way to the stage that was on the other side of the room, he noticed his wife sitting on a stool next to two other clothed women. He felt butterflies in his stomach and a lump in his throat. He was scared to say the least, but also so excited and his cock was already rock hard.

Standing by the side of the stage, the night's host introduced Rebecca to the club members. Rebecca, being a totally new woman, was only too happy to stand up and give the audience a twirl to show off her figure. She slowly removed the black dress to reveal her gold bikini underneath. James had seen it a hundred times by now, but the lights on the stage make the bikini almost sparkle, like it was made out of glitter.

Unsure what was said, the next thing James knew he was being called up on stage. As he walked on stage, he saw Leon had also joined his wife on stage. Taking the microphone, Leon told the club members how he had to seduce both Rebecca and James before they came round to the idea of joining the club.

Taking the mic back, the host continued, "it's now time for James to say the words to induct the beautiful Rebecca and himself into the club. James..."

James walked over to Rebecca and she handed him a folded up piece of paper. James' hand was trembling as he reached out and took it. He had no idea what was written on the paper and he knew that if he stopped reading half way through, it would embarrass Rebecca and it would probably ruin the rest of their holiday. He cleared his breath and began.

"What is The Gold Bikini Club?" he began.

"The Gold Bikini club is a way for all the beautiful women in the world to get the pleasure they deserve. It's a way for them to enjoy powerful sex from 'alpha males', whilst their husbands remain totally faithful to them."

So far so good. James agreed with everything he read out so far.

"The husbands, become even more attracted to their wives," he continued. "Seeing their wives enjoying men with larger cocks than themselves awakens something deep down inside them that makes them appreciate them more. The wives often exert a new confidence that makes them more attractive to everyone, not just their husbands."

Again, so far so good.

"So I, James, officially announce my inferiority to the alpha males of The Gold Bikini club," he continued, trying to read ahead. "For as long as my wife and I are in the caribbean, we are officially members of the club. I shan't touch my wife unless instructed to, and I will treat her and her lovers with the respect that they deserve. I renounce my access to her body and officially declare her free to seek pleasure from whoever she wants."

James looked up to signify that he had finished reading the letter. He looked straight at Rebecca first and saw that she had a small box in her hand. Opening it for all to see, James saw that there was a cock cage inside. With a huge grin on her face, Rebecca got down on her knees and took out James' cock. From his embarrassment, James' cock had shrunk back to it's flaccid size so Rebecca had no trouble slipping it inside the cage and locking it shut. The placed the key on a gold necklace and wore it round her neck.

The host said some more words that James didn't really hear. Had he really just let his wife lock up his cock in front of all these people?

The next thing James knew, he was being led away by a couple of men and was handed a new tuxedo and was told to go and change into it in room 25. He had lost sight of Rebecca in the mean time.

As James is inside the room changing into his "uniform" and wondering what his first duty will be, he hears voices next door. Lightly pressing his ear to the wall, he can make out Leon and Rebecca's voices. Alone in the room, his erection tried to come back, but was stopped by his new cock cage. He knew it would be disrespectful of the club's spirit to listen in on them having sex without their approval, but he so badly wanted to listen.

James stared down at the tuxedo and continued to change into it wondering what the hell he had gotten himself in to.

To be continued?